All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 05'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
midnighter432midnighter432about 13 years ago
Love it!

I am so into this story, its addicting and i cant wait to see what happens next

keep up the good work :D

npiccininpicciniabout 13 years ago
I Tried...

... I really did... but I can't crticize, I liked it too much! Keep going, I look forward to each chapter!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Like how this is going

I really, really hope there is a happy ending for Simon. I like how there's been a slow growth of tenderness between them. Somehow I can't see Simon controlling his feelings for Tony during the dr appt and that has me worried. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I LOVE IT

But I can't help feeling scared for Simon.

I hope the doctor does not treat him too harshly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Characterization

I didn't read this story in order- so after coming across one of the later chapters, I decided it best to reread it from the start. From the beginning, you have such empathy for Simon. He isn't just a one-dimensional creature of lust. Anthony comes across at first as very domaneering, but not in a vicious way. This story covers some very harsh emotions and topics, but it does so in a beautiful way- something raw and base being transformed.

By the time you realize how emotionally invested Simon is, I couldn't help but read "on the edge of my seat" with apprehension, and your writing really captures that feeling of fear and uncertainty.

In this, you've transcended the border between cheap porn and something brilliant and sensual. With characters that stick with you, and I find myself more and more wishing that (when the time comes) that Anthony will find a way to end up with him. But of course, that might be the hopeless romantic in me! Anyway, as this review is already running long, I just wanted to say congratulations on a truly wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome

Really well done. I am in love with the drama and dynamic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous