All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Aw man...

I knew that was going to be to horrible, just knew it. And now the damn dr. knows, too. The spanking scene was well done-emotionally disturbing because of the lack of choice by Tony-then the aftercare was... tender and concerned. It was a dark chapter with a ray of light at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I DESPISE THE DOCTOR

I really hope he gets whats coming to him.

Can't wait for the next chapter

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Enjoying it, but ...

I feel like it's moving too fast. He's only been there two days and they're both in love? I feel like there's no explanation of why they both feel the way they do. No inner monologue, no discussions between them. (Also, it bugs me that Tony lets him sit on the same bench in the sauna. If this is where they're equals, shouldn't they be able to speak as equals there?) The threat of death is too much (last chapter), if that's what the doctor's "knowledge" is hinting at. I dunno ... I think there's a lot unsaid that needs to be said, even if it's only "thought." My main advice would be to slow it down. Too bad the other slaves got sold -- they were an interesting comparison.

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindabout 13 years agoAuthor
geemeedee...

Thanks for the criticism, and look up Stockholm syndrome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love

I actually totally get them being in love. Or at least Simon and Anthony caring cause he's a decent human being. I'm in a D/s relationship and it was love at first sight for me, 2 years running now. When the chemistry is right and situations are extreme things happen fast.

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 13 years ago
cannot wait for more

I am very much enjoying this series and cannot wait to read the next chapter. I like the foreshadowing that you put into it that only adds to the anticipation. There are many aspects going on without being too much. Thank you for sharing your talents and please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIIIIITTTT! This is my second time reading this story. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the series!

Keep it up, I love the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is amazing...

I just found the first one and I'm eating up the story of our poor Simon... I desperately wish I was Master Anthony's fish... Thank you for this.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Oh man. I'm actually plotting 12 ways to end the life of Dr FeelGoodNot and 5 ways to get rid of his body...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous