Pop Star Ch. 03

Story Info
After a regretful choice, Ai does what it takes to succeed.
11k words
4.46
12.7k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

Another day and another client serviced by Ai. And like Mr. Wagner's trophy wife, Ai waited like a doll in his office until she was given clearance for release. While she waited, the puzzle of why his wife was now a doll was still a fresh mystery to figure out. The only reasonable conclusion was blackmail. When Mr. Wagner returned to his office, he let the dolls remain in their boxes. It was his way of showing them who was boss. Ai was only considered property after all.

Finally, Mr. Wagner walked over to Ai's box. He pulled a card from his pocket and pressed it against the screen of the box. It was her business card.

"You think you're clever trying to create your own clients?" Mr. Wagner said.

Was it a rhetorical question? The best option was to remain still. Mr. Wagner opened the box and ordered her to her knees. Ai reluctantly complied. He pulled the saliva-soaked chewing gum from his mouth and placed it on her forward. The business card flattened the gum and stuck to her forehead.

"Full marks on the card. It would certainly entice me to call you. But you forgot one thing." Mr. Wagner said. "These are my clients, and they tell me everything."

Mr. Wagner unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Now tell me you're sorry and offer to suck my cock to make up for it."

How could Ai be so naïve, thinking she could pull a fast one over Mr. Wagner? Even his wife had succumbed to becoming a personal doll. What hope did Ai have beyond quitting? The only way out was staring back at her, twitching and waiting for her mouth's warm embrace. It was strange having his wife right behind them acting like a doll, standing obediently as another woman blew her husband. It was that kind of power that made both girls fall in line.

Grabbing the cock with a firm grip, Ai looked up, "I'm sorry for going behind your back, Sir. Please let me suck your cock to make up for it."

Mr. Wagner grinned. "Open your mouth and stay like that."

Her mouth dropped open. Mr. Wagner grabbed her head and fucked her face. Despite her prowess in maintaining her composure, especially while her mouth was being assaulted, Mr. Wagner's aggressiveness proved too much to handle. Particularly, the disruption in breathing forced Ai to switch to her nose while she struggled at taking his cock in and out with each powerful thrust. When he neared the end, Mr. Wagner held her head tight and plugged her mouth with his manhood. Ai wanted to gag, and her arms reached up to push him away, but his grip held firm.

Mr. Wagner tilted her head up so he could look into her eyes. "Remember who is in charge and who is property."

Ai nodded as best she could. Mr. Wagner released her, and she fell to the ground gasping. After catching her breath, she was instructed to stroke Mr. Wagner to completion and accept a load on her face. She did as she was told and decorated her face with a gob over her eye, trails over her nose and the rest dripping into her mouth and down her chin.

"Good girl. Now stay like that for the rest of the day."

Ai, mouth wide open, remained frozen and marked with her owner's scent. The smell of sex temporarily overpowered any other aroma that drifted her way. Her plan had backfired and if that was his reaction for a minor transgression, she couldn't imagine his punishment for a major transgression. His wife submitting to his twisted wishes was a perfect example of such a fate. The only solution was to outsmart Mr. Wagner. But how do you outsmart someone who knows and sees everything?

***

"And we're all done." the doctor told Kim. "Your producer insisted we try the new technique we've been developing. They may be big now, but they will go down in size over the next couple of days."

Kim's huge lips separated in shock as she stared at her reflection. Her lips were now three times their previous size and almost touched her nose and chin.

"You can't be serious." Even talking felt weird as she consciously felt her plump lips move up and down with each word.

"I'm afraid that was one of the side effects we highlighted with Norris before the procedure. He didn't think it would be a problem."

Kim crossed her arms. Of course, it wouldn't be a problem, the stupider she looked the better. In fact, Norris had probably hoped for the side effects. The flustered pop star collected her items and signed her form to be granted release. Now she had to face the story-starved media with cock cushions on her face while headlines ranged from overreactions to dubbing her the next bimbo. At least her singing career was still intact. That's one thing they could never take from her.

***

Ai stared straight ahead, stuck in a self-induced trance as she maintained her pose in the middle of Mr. Wagner's office. The urge to move grew by the second, especially when Mr. Wagner left. However, if Mr. Wagner had ears everywhere, he also had eyes everywhere. He was the type of person that checked the surveillance cameras every night to ensure there had been compliance during the day.

If Ai was going to win, she needed to be an angel at work. As long as she was a complacent fuck toy, Mr. Wagner wouldn't dig into her personal life. It was in that little carved out space of personal time that Ai would need to plan, plot, and execute. Until then, she was at the mercy of her corrupt boss.

After four hours, Ai's knees were ready to crumble like the card slowly losing its grip on her forehead. The dried cum on her face and around her lips felt like a mask of makeup left over after a night out partying.

"Looks like we have another client for you, my little doll." Mr. Wagner said. "It's an evening request, so don't make any plans tomorrow night."

There was no mention of receiving any time off to compensate for extra work. Essentially, Ai had to come to work for her normal day and then, like her brainstorming sessions with Mr. Wagner, she had to work overtime without any additional pay. Along with her punishment of being a doll all day, this was to remind her that she would always be company property as long as she worked for him.

***

The heavy weight of her lips was a constant distraction, internally and externally. Kim couldn't decide what was more annoying, consciously being aware of every word coming out of her mouth or the stares and concealed laughter of strangers.

Public humiliation aside, compounding her problems was the music video she was scheduled to sing and shoot with the hot new rapper Rolland Hills. Providing the chorus for the future hit was supposed to be her debut as the new Kim Ai. The bimbo Kim Ai.

Kim strode on set, her gaze down to avoid eye contact with anyone staring at her lips. Norris's eyes widened upon seeing his starlet.

"Those are... bigger than I thought."

"You think." Kim said sarcastically.

Norris winked. "Really sells the bimbo look though."

Showbiz was so much easier for men. Why did women have to turn themselves into toys to advance their careers? If the rest of the modifications were equally drastic, the public would soon identify her as an object with a set of holes instead of a woman with a fantastic singing ability. Her mind refocused to the music video. Showcasing her talent and reminding everyone why she became an award-winning pop star was the most important goal now.

Every music video that Kim had worked on had a diverse mix of males and females of all ethnical backgrounds. This was a hit with her fans and the media alike. Rolland had a diverse mix, but they were all females dressed in skimpy costumes that could hardly be classified as clothes. So much for girl power. But that was the mystery about Rolland Hills. He surrounded himself with women who worshipped him in a cult-like fashion and he put them on display in his videos and media appearances like toys. No one knew how he did it and any woman bold enough to explore the story ended up joining in on the obsession. Kim knew to mind herself. She didn't need another problem on her hands.

"Kim, I'd like you to meet Rolland Hills." Norris said.

Rolland's posture was perfect. He mesmerized her with his bright blue eyes as he extended his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Ai. Big fan of your work."

Kim blushed and shook his hand. Maybe it wasn't a mystery why women succumbed to his charm. He unapologetically stared at her lips.

"I heard you underwent a procedure this morning. Will those affect your singing?" Rolland asked.

Kim touched her lips. The thought had never occurred to her. She was suddenly very self-conscious. What if it did? What if she had just thrown her singing career down the toilet?

"I did research before; it shouldn't be a problem." Norris said. "Besides, we can always have her lip sync now and then record later."

"We do not do that here." Rolland said. "Live performance or no performance."

"Thith won't affect my thinging." Kim said.

An awkward silence came over the group. Rolland wasn't ready to squash the idea yet.

"I'll give you ten minutes to warm up." Rolland said. "Excuse me."

He walked away with a confident swagger like a man on a mission.

"What the hell was that?" Norris asked.

"I'm fine."

"Say singing in the Mississippi."

Kim's eyes pierced him like daggers. It was all his fault with his stupid bimbo plan. Her voice was fine a second ago. What had changed?

"You've got to be kidding me, Kim."

"Me? I got the thupid thurgey like you thed."

"You cannot sing like that. We'll have to reschedule."

Kim laughed.

"What, you think this is funny?" Norris said.

"Good luck getting Rolland to rethedule. Like moving heaven and earth."

Norris was a successful and well-connected producer. Yet somehow Rolland's reach and influence had no limit. Part of it was the rapper's commitment to projects. If Rolland Hills said something, it was already considered done. Norris sheepishly walked over to talk with Rolland's people while Kim waited. She already knew the answer, which was fine by her. If she starred in a music video, she'd rather not have cock sucking lips distracting people from her true talent.

Norris returned flustered. "He won't move the shoot."

"I'm thocked." Kim said with a smile. "Can we go now?"

"Well, I worked out a deal." Norris said. He always had to win something, no matter the size of the slice. "You're going to be in the background. You'll be more prominent than the other dancers, but you won't be singing anything."

"I'm a thinger, not a dancer. I'm not doing that."

Norris grabbed Kim's arm and dragged her to a private area.

"You're going to do what I say to salvage this contract. We didn't pump money into your new look for you to just blow every chance we get. You were talking fine before Rolland spoke to you and now you're not, so that's on you, not me."

Kim crossed her arms and refrained from arguing. Her ridiculous speech impediment made her sound like a child, which would refute any point she made.

"You take this job, or you can join the rest of the wannabe stars at the back of the line."

It wasn't the first time her dream had been threatened. Her choices were the life support that kept it alive. Now was the time to determine whether to pull the plug. Going full Bimbo was life changing. An 'all in' move. If she ventured out on her own, at least she'd still have her dignity. Choosing to stay with them meant becoming a doll in their hands to mold however they wanted both physically and mentally. This was the fork in the road. It was the same life changing decision she had faced with Ai all those years ago.

"Well Kim, what will it be?" Norris said.

Was it time to go all in or was it time to fold?

***

After 6:00 pm, Mr. Wagner finally released Ai and his wife from their doll prisons. No words were exchanged. His nonchalant attitude was a telling sign that the next evening's event was going to be a dreadful surprise. Such was life under her sociopathic boss until she could find a way out that didn't include losing her only source of income.

Once free, Ai and Mrs. Wagner rushed to the washroom together. Based on the spoils of sex all over her face, Mr. Wagner's wife had shared Ai's fate of being used as a sex toy in the morning and stored all afternoon. They did their business almost in sync and then stood at the mirror to clean up the mess from a day's work. What was her story?

"I'm Ai, by the way."

The trophy wife looked at her smugly and said nothing.

"You're not here because of the panties I planted, are you?" Ai asked.

Mr. Wagner's wife wiped her face down with a wet paper towel and then looked at Ai. "You planted those panties?"

"I figured if I could get Mr. Wagner in trouble with his wife, then that would somehow get him in trouble at work or give him stress or do something terrible." Ai said.

The trophy wife smiled politely. There was common ground. Ai had to work for the devil, but his wife had to live with him. She extended her hand.

"I'm Betsy."

"Ai."

They shook hands.

"You know your plan would have worked. I did use it as an excuse to leave, but Johnny was prepared." Betsy said.

"What happened?"

"Several years ago, I had an affair. As it turns out, the whole thing was set up by Johnny so he could get video proof in case I ever tried to divorce him." Betsy said. "The panties were my exit card. At least I thought they were."

"He forced you to become a doll?" Ai asked.

Betsy nodded. "As long as I want to reap the benefits of his wealth, this is my new life."

Ai couldn't believe how methodical Mr. Wagner was. If he did that to his wife, what did he have on Ai or any of his other employees? Maybe leaving the job was never an option at all. An illusion of freedom that Ai would never have again.

"It was nice meeting you." Ai said.

"Likewise, Ai." Betsy said. "Be careful."

Ai nodded. Mr. Wagner needed to be stopped. Unfortunately, the only way to end it was to get close enough to the devil to find some sort of weakness. To forge her own path, Ai had to know her enemy, think like her enemy, and when the time was right, strike down her enemy. Until then, her only option was to accept the challenges brought upon her, no matter how humiliating or demeaning, in hopes of one day liberating herself and Betsy and any other woman that had the unlucky pleasure of meeting him.

***

Kim immediately regretted her decision to go 'all in'. Her costume was a tiny, red string bikini top and thong that made cheerleaders' outfits look conservative. To Kim's dismay, the chorus would now be sung by one of Norris's other rising singers, Mia. Like Kim, Mia was just breaking out with her new album and this was another opportunity to raise her profile heading into her sophomore album. Unlike Kim, her lips were normal and there had been no mention of changing her persona. She had the girl next door look and Norris was content to keep that as the status quo while adding the odd steamy role like the one with Rolland.

Mia's costume was a respectable tight, white sleeveless shirt that covered her cleavage and stopped just above the belly button. A look that said, 'I'm hot, but not a whore.' Her skin-tight white pants and white heels completed the outfit of the fresh singer, keeping her dignity completely intact. It was an outfit that would have also looked flattering on Kim, had she done the shoot anytime before her lips were turned into blimps. Now she was relegated into being a sex prop in what was supposed to be her next big break.

Because Mia had to maintain a good girl profile, she wasn't permitted to do the choreographed dance that Kim had originally learned for her part when she wasn't belting out the chorus. Instead of relegating her to the background, the onus fell on Kim to do all the work as a silent booty call without reaping all the rewards that came with being in the spotlight.

"Kim, was it?" the director, Mason, asked.

His question was an insult. She was an award-winning pop star too. As if he couldn't recognize her.

"Yeth."

"Perfect. Okay Kim, what I want to see is big smiles, some giggles, lots of playing with the hair and swaying your ass. Like you are one big toy."

Kim reluctantly grabbed a strand of her hair, while she smiled and giggled. "Like thith?"

"Yes! You're a natural." Mason said. "Also, when I say cut I need you to freeze in place so we can start again from the next shot."

That was a load of shit. A music video had so many different cuts, continuity was barely an issue if it was edited properly. But if everyone else was doing it, then that wasn't a big deal. She nodded her head.

"Good girl." Mason said, treating her like she was just starting in the business.

He moved on to chat with Mia, and his approach was entirely different. He treated her professionally, addressing her as Miss Mia and even asked her thoughts on how she wanted to be filmed. It was like Mia was the star in the video and Kim was just a nameless prop. Surely, they'd give her some recognition given all her recent success.

"All right. Places people." the director yelled.

Everyone rushed to their starting positions. Kim hurried over to Rolland in her 5-inch high heels, stepping carefully to avoid tripping and embarrassing herself. Sadly, it would be the least embarrassing thing that had happened to her so far. Rolland barely acknowledged her. In his eyes, she was now easily replaceable. The way he genuinely looked at Mia was something she had always dreamed of receiving from another artist she respected. Instead, his look insinuated that Kim was just another talentless bimbo who happened to be attractive.

Kim brushed the negative thoughts aside. She couldn't afford any distractions to mess up her opportunity. Despite losing the singing part, she was still in the spotlight, and if she nailed her dance choreography, then at least that would be a win.

"And action."

The beat started and Rolland stood still in his famous pose reminiscent of Eminem. Kim stood beside him with her hands on her hips, tits pushed forward, back arched and ass out with her plump lips puckered into a sexual pout.

Mia stood in front of a green screen, lifted her arms, and sang.

"No matter how far he goes, how long it's been, they're ain't a thing stopping him."

Once she hit the final note, Rolland came to life with words spouting quickly. Kim adopted the twerking position and shook her ass while eye fucking the camera. Rolland was never mobile in his videos, instead, he turned and looked into each camera with Kim always in the background. Once he finished his verse, Mia sang again, however the cameras remained on Rolland. Kim moved into position in front of the famous rapper. She turned around and twerked on his crotch while she stared into the camera with vacant eyes and a wide smile.

Kim twerked through the next verse as various camera angles caught both Rolland and Kim in action. The camera moved to Mia for the next chorus and Kim reset her position. With one foot in front of the other and her hips swaying, Kim sexually sauntered around Rolland with a seductive smile. The verse kicked in and Rolland's intensity picked up. It ended with his last line:

"This body don't stay in limbo, for those who doubt, just ask my bimbo." Rolland said and pointed to Kim.

Kim grabbed a strand of her hair and bent her knees slightly while leaning forward so her tits practically spilled out. The bimbo persona was on full display as she giggled with her tongue out.

"Cut." the director said. "Rolland, can I see you for a second?"

Rolland followed the director off the set. As instructed, Kim kept her ridiculous pose to maintain continuity for the next shot. The bimbo line had been in the original plan for the music video. However, if Kim was the singer, it was more of a playful jab then the sharp gut punch it was as just a dancer. To anybody watching, she wasn't Kim Ai the 'pop star'. She was just random back-up dancer 'the bimbo'. Maintaining her pose afterwards made it even more degrading.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers