Pop Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, I convinced your sister to get bigger tits." Charlie said." You should really consider that. It might give you more career options."

Nothing good could come from talking back. Charlie had a unique ability of drawing attention to Ai's insecurities. She was the black sheep of the family and she was sensitive about her breast size. And usually, she kept those feelings tempered. But now, Charlie talked down to her with the most demeaning tone possible. He insinuated 'I am a doctor, and you are a whore.'

"You know I can pay for all that. Then to thank me, you can just come over and let me use that hot little body." Charlie said. "Exactly like I am right now."

How low would she have to stoop to accept that offer? She would basically become a fuck doll for her sister's husband. Was it really any better than what she did for Mr. Wagner? Humiliation being equal, the difference was payment. New tits versus income. At least the latter had limited ties to her. The less she dealt with her family, the better. Charlie was added to Ai's internal list of people she hoped to get revenge on, right behind Mr. Wagner and Li. They could have their fun now, but she would get the last laugh.

"All right my little fuck doll, I can't have all the fun. Or maybe I can later. We'll see how you handle daddy's cock first."

Charlie let Ai drop to the bed. He pulled his cock out and sprayed her expressionless face with a large load. After cleaning his package off in her mouth, which left an unwanted taste, he put the mask back on without the strap, instead letting his cum be the adhesive. Ai felt the mask sticking to her face with the strong scent of his sex filling her nasal cavity in the contained area. She hoped the mask stayed on and yet, she almost didn't care if it fell off. The choices were the constant smell of her sister's Fiancé or the risk of further humiliation. Both were horrible options.

***

The door burst open and Ai knew who was next before they opened their mouths. Brent and Neil's excitement carried on through their actions as Ai recalled through her observations of them throughout the night. The consumption of alcohol only made them louder and more aggressive, especially towards Betsy. Now, Ai was the target.

"Holy shit this is the best bachelor party ever." Brent said. "First that MILF doing everything we say and now this slut acting like a doll."

"You get the mouth; I get the pussy." Neil said.

"Screw you." Brent said.

"Fine we'll take turns, but I'm hitting that pussy first."

Brent agreed and took the mask off revealing Ai's cum coated face now slightly smeared by the pressure of the mask. She had only met Brent and Neil in passing, so there was no concern that they would recognize her. He put the mask back on.

"Looks like Charlie boy already marked his territory."

"It's that bad?" Neil asked.

"I can smell it from here."

Neil took note that the bed was king sized. "Remember how we always used to joke about DP?"

"I thought you said we're never going to do that."

"I believe it was unless the opportunity presented itself."

Brent walked around the bed and made the same conclusion about amount of space.

"Only if I'm pussy."

"Was hoping for a tight hole anyway." Neil said.

Neil and Brent fist bumped in agreement. These two knuckleheads were the least of Ai's worry. Sure, they were going to double penetrate her, but it was no different than what happened during the time stop filming. Just two random guys using her body for their pleasure.

The temporary break allowed her to relax and confront the thought of both her brother and father eventually making their way in to use her. What was she going to do if she had to look into her own father's eyes with his cum dripping out of her? How does a person begin to explain that?

Her mind was quickly wiped with the pleasure of not one, but two cocks using her body as a temporary home. Neil lay underneath her, holding her on top of him while his cock rode her ass. Brent knelt in front of her, filling her pussy. They worked in opposite motion ensuring she was always filled with one cock. With her arms and legs tied, she was helpless to move or adjust. Like a true doll, she was just along for the ride.

The rowdy duo were loud in their conquest, but it was short lived due to their alcohol consumption. Neil was the first to lose control in her ass followed very quickly by Brent in her pussy. She could smell the booze breath a from Neil's heavy panting. Even with their loud voices and unpleasant smells, they were the best guests so far. But that was already a low bar to begin with.

***

Ai could still feel the cocks inside her despite lying still and alone for ten minutes. It was a gift in her current state. The door finally opened, and the heavy, hesitant stomps were a dead giveaway. Her father was finally up, and he had a real sex doll all to himself. If he was sex deprived at home, then in this fantasy room, anything was possible. His steps were accompanied by an additional clack against the hardwood floor.

"Go stand in the corner Trophy Slut." Her father's raspy voice said.

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will stand in the corner."

Betsy walked by Ai to the corner. If Ai was being honest, Betsy had by far the worse night. But the woman still never had to fuck her sister's fiancé or her own father. The moment Ai was dreading was finally here. And she hated that her body was primed and ready from all the fucking because the worst thing about it was that she was going to derive pleasure from all the build up. There was nothing she could do even if she wanted to. The choice was out of her hands. Speaking of which, Ai felt the warm hands spread her legs further.

The contrast between the other two sessions was evident immediately. Her father, Jin, was gentle and more curious than Ai had anticipated. But she knew her father. Zero to one hundred was how he lived his life. Extreme caution and then, when certain, ahead at full throttle. He was examining Ai's body, not just for anything left behind from the other men, but for any signs of STD's that could hurt him. Of course, Ai had to be clean. Mr. Wagner wouldn't send her out if she wasn't. But even with a contract in place, Jin had to have his own assurance.

Ai felt the slender fingers enter and tenderly massaging the inside of her pussy. The light touches and slow pace allowed Ai to keep her composure. Or so she thought. His tongue playfully flicked her overly sensitive clit. The sudden burst of pleasure escaped from Ai's mouth as a loud moan.

Jin lifted his head and said in Japanese. "I'm going to make you scream."

Hearing her native tongue surprised Ai. Unbeknownst to most people she had slept with, hearing dirty talk in her own language was a huge turn on she seldom experienced in the Western world. It's as if her father knew every little intricate preference. Or he was just repeating what had worked on her mother. Genetics never lied. As Jin, worked her clit with his mouth and her pussy with one hand, his other hand moved up to Ai's nipples to grope and pinch them. Another moan escaped her trembling lips, which only encouraged him to keep going.

"Good girl." Jin said in Japanese.

The overwhelming sensations were now causing her body to involuntarily spasm. Every little touch revealed how much pleasure was coursing through her body. And that was a problem. Jin was still testing the waters. If he was this good with a gentle touch, how good was he with a stern hand?

The switched flipped. Jin twisted her nipple and shoved an additional finger deep inside her. His tongue and fingers worked in unison faster and faster. The sudden change overwhelmed Ai's mental concentration. She screamed and moaned from the consistent barrage on all her sensitive areas. Sensing her imminent climax, her father cleared the way and solely focused on her pussy adding another finger and pumping until she could no longer hold it. Ai's moans grew to a thunderous roar and then subsided as she squirted all over the bed. Her father had brought her to orgasm in a way no one had ever done before. Every button was perfectly pushed in the exact order she unknowingly preferred. Realizing that her mother was once in her position was another thought she didn't need.

Jin muttered to himself in Japanese. He was proud of his work. If that was the warm-up, what was the encore going to be like? The rattling of his belt buckle and the sound of his pants hitting the floor answered that question. Ai braced herself for the second most humiliating thing that could happen in her life. The first being having to look her father in the eye as he did it. Her pussy was primed for sex from the squirting. Despite her thoughts towards her partner, her body screamed for more. She was going to enjoy this whether she wanted to or not.

Jin hesitated as he teased her entrance with the tip of his cock. The dread of simultaneously wanting him to get it over with and not wanting him to because of the implications lingered with the soft touch of his cock. Ai broke her gaze with the dot on the ceiling, which had done nothing to help her maintain her focus and control. She glanced down her body at her father. He stared back. Then he didn't.

"Trophy Slut." His tone was in broken English as he transitioned back to his own language. "Take off her mask."

Ai's head snapped towards Betsy. Did Betsy know that this was Ai's father? After hours and hours of following the most degrading commands right away, her hesitation at the simple command spoke volumes.

"Trophy Slut!" Jin's voice raised in anger.

Ai understood what Betsy needed to do and her brief pause would not be forgotten. The moment of truth was finally upon Ai. Her father was finally going to see what his daughter was doing with her life. Somehow, instead of finding fame and fortune with her best friend, she had opted to study for her exam. That led her into a useless career as a corporate fuck doll. A toy for men. They fucked her without regard for her own pleasure and then sent her back dirty and soiled. And despite what her father thought of that service, he was one of the many men who indulged in it. The hypocrisy never ceased to amaze Ai.

Or would Jin feign ignorance and ignore that the fact that the hired model looked exactly like his daughter? In fact, she looked a lot like a younger version of her mother, which offered him a chance to relive his glory days. Based on his earlier performance, Ai and her mother had more than their looks in common. Another similarity that should have tipped Jin off to the doll's identity even if he didn't want to believe it.

Betsy pulled the mask off gingerly as the drying cum symbolized Ai's own hands reaching out to keep her identity a secret. But alas, the mask came free and Ai was left naked in front of her harshest critic. They locked eyes. He stepped back slightly, the gears turning in his head, trying to rationalize making his own daughter squirt. It was an awkward ten seconds, but it felt like an hour.

With the both of them locked in a moral dilemma, it was Betsy that couldn't handle the tension. She hopped up on the bed and sat on Ai's head while she faced Jin's direction.

"Are you going to fuck this doll, master?" Betsy said.

Why was she encouraging this? Maybe she didn't know the relationship between Jin and Ai. Or maybe she did, and it was the only way to convince Jin that the doll was just an Ai doppelganger. Even so, he now knew the doll looked like his daughter. Betsy started grinding on Ai's face and moaned in faux pleasure to set the mood. Ai could no longer see his reaction, but the feeling of the tip of his cock suggested he had made up his mind.

Ai opened her mouth and licked the pussy grinding on her face to distract herself from the cock that entered her. After a few timid thrusts of indecision, she felt her legs lifted. There was enough slack on the ropes that allowed Betsy to hold Ai's legs in the air. Again, her father somehow knew exactly which buttons to push. Buttons she didn't even know existed. The angle of her pussy with her legs in the air, the mixing of fast and slow paces, and the aggressive teasing of her nipples made it impossible for Ai to avoid her own building orgasm. It all but confirmed that her mother had identical sexual tendencies and preferences.

Slowing down and speeding up, Jin took Ai on a ride of emotions. She was on the brink of orgasm, and then she wasn't. Over and over again, she wanted to climax but was denied the luxury. And in turn that made every subsequent peak stronger. Her father's stamina was exceptional as his carefully crafted plan of sexual attack was executed to perfection. Betsy was the first to cum as Ai's oral performance became stronger with each orgasm denial. Tasting and soaking in Betsy's juices only furthered her own need to release.

"You dirty little slut." Jin said in Japanese.

Ai's ass was tender from the constant barrage of her father going balls deep inside her. It was humiliating that the best sex she ever had was with her dad. The peaks continued to build until she was on the verge of experiencing ecstasy. Like the first climax he gave her, Jin sensed her imminent liberation from the pent-up sexual energy and grabbed her legs.

"Get off." Jin yelled at Betsy.

Caught up in the moment with Jin and Ai, Betsy did not hesitate this time. Ai's moans were no longer muffled by the barrier of Betsy's ass. Her cum and pussy soaked face cried in pleasure as Jin did not slow his pace to kill another orgasm. Instead, he sped up by stretching her legs wide and using them as leverage to push and pull his body like he was rowing a boat. Ai's hands were tightly bound and there was nothing she could do but succumb to the overwhelming surge of physical and mental stimuli. While looking at her face again, Jin's endurance seemed to disappear. Gone was the man who could bring her to the highest peak and lowest valley. Replaced by a man who could only last a few minutes. With the last few powerful thrusts, he lost the grip on her legs and fell over top of her while his load simultaneously filled her up.

Their faces were inches apart. She felt the familiar feeling of cum inside her. Did she dare open her mouth and risk confirming her identity with the sound of her voice? It's as if he were waiting for one final signal that this was indeed his daughter. But she also knew his mind wouldn't easily accept that. To do so would be to admit failure as a parent, something he took great pride in.

"What is your name?" Jin asked.

Nothing could be gained by speaking.

"I said what is your name?"

Did she attempt a fake voice or keep her silence? To her relief, the door opened. To her dismay, it was Li. There was an awkward silence between all three of them. By the confusion on Li's face, he had not expected their father to take her mask off.

"You almost done with the doll?" Li asked.

Jin lifted himself up with his cock still inside her.

"Why did you get a model that looks like your sister?"

Li and Ai looked at each other. It would not have surprised her if he broke the façade and revealed the truth.

"I didn't pick the model. But hey, maybe we can tell Ai there's a line of work she can excel in." Li said.

"Get out." Jin yelled in Japanese.

He turned back to Ai and pulled out. The look he gave her was no longer confusion or hesitation. It was contempt and disgust. He refused to believe that it was Ai and furthermore still regarded her actions as a disappointment, despite enjoying the spoils. Jin turned to Betsy.

"Clean her up."

Betsy meekly walked over and knelt between Ai's legs. She lowered her body and started lapping up the remnants of Jin leaking from Ai's pussy. Ai never stopped staring at her father until he finished dressing and left the room. Once the door shut, her body deflated from the most emotional and physical sexual experience she had ever endured. Part of her was craving more depravity. Maybe her father was right to look down on her. Maybe she was just a stupid sex toy. It's certainly how Mr. Wagner used her. And he had made sure he kept firm control of that.

Of all the things that had happened, the one thing that remained on her mind was the look that her father had given her. It was the exact opposite of proud. The sex doll didn't have a chance to change his mind, but thankfully Ai did. Unless the truth came out, she was still his underachieving daughter, not some degraded whore. One way or another, she would make him proud.

With that thought briefly resolved, Ai allowed herself to feel the rest of her body. The powerful scents of various people all over both her and Betsy shocked her olfactory system. But it wasn't the worst of the senses. Her face had the familiar feeling of caked-on make-up. But it wasn't make-up. And it was sticky to the touch, as she had trouble parting her lips. Between the sights, smells and most of all, the rollercoaster of humiliation, it was an evening she would never forget, even though she wanted to.

Betsy carried out her command between Ai's legs in silence. There wasn't much she could say after a situation like that. Ai didn't blame her; anything would be considered awkward. But she wanted Betsy to know that her hesitation and using her face as a seat to hide her identity were appreciated.

"Thanks, Betsy." Ai said.

Betsy got up with her mouth dripping from Jin's cum and nodded. Before she could say anything, however, the door swung open.

"Finally, my dear sister, another chance to lust over your beautiful body." Li said as he shut the door. "You can leave now Trophy Slut."

Betsy was beyond addressing the men with the enthusiasm from earlier in the night. A slight nod was all she could muster. Li didn't care. He only had one goal on his mind. Before he could undress, the door opened again.

Li's brow tightened. He turned around. "What!"

"Some guy is here to see you." Brent said.

"Right now?"

"Yah. He looks pretty important."

"Fuck." Li said under his breath. "No one touch her, I have dibs now."

Li walked out of the room and Ai breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing Li's frustration put a smile on her face, even if it was a little one. But her curiosity was also piqued. Who could be at the door?

***

It was an exhausting shoot, but Kim went through the motions with the rest of the dancers. With Norris gone, there was no one to ask for help. She was at the mercy of Rolland Hills and Mason. So, she played her part with hopes of a brighter tomorrow and a reduced size in lips.

After the shoot was done, Kim hurried to the washroom. Bathroom breaks were not permitted, and Kim had used all her willpower to maintain focus on the task at hand and not the dam that was about to burst. The problem was everyone else had the same problem and Kim was one of the last to arrive at an exceptionally long line. She tried dancing, she tried bargaining her way up, she tried thinking of anything but the flow of water. But fate was cruel. People drank water around her. Crews cleaned set pieces with hoses. Even the weather was smiling sadistically upon her as the rain rattled on the tin roof of the set warehouse.

Finally, there was nothing left to do but give in. Kim stopped trying and released the last ounce of her dignity for the day. The urine soaked her tiny thong within a second. The rest leaked through and dribbled down her legs as puddled formed below. The girls around her backed up and created a wide circle as the famous pop star pissed herself in front of everyone. Some girls laughed. Some were in shock. Some were already on their phones capturing it on video and sending it everywhere on the internet. It was liberating to finally be free of the horrible feeling of holding it in. But now every other emotion was actively weighing her down. She covered her face to limit the recognition as phones lit up. Once her stream ended, she darted from view. It was time to leave what could only be described as nightmare.