Pop Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim returned to her dressing room to grab her stuff, but her bags were gone. She grabbed the nearest stagehand.

"Who the hell went in my dressing room?"

The stagehand looked confused.

"Kim Ai left with Rolland ten minutes ago."

"No, I'm Kim Ai. That was Kin whatever."

The stagehand gave her a hard look and motioned at the lips.

"I got my lips done!" Kim grabbed him by the collar. "If you ever want to work in this industry again, you better tell me where they went."

She wasn't sure if it was the threat or her overall aggressive attitude, but the man was clearly intimidated.

"They went to an afterparty at Northland Suites."

Kim shoved him down. She searched and found Kin's phone and ID and then left the set. There was no way she was going to let some back-up dancer steal her identity. Not after all she worked for. Payback was going to be a bitch.