Pop Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,252 Followers

While Rolland and the director had a tense conversation, the rest of the dancers walked by Kim and grabbed some water from the side. Why were they allowed to move? Kim didn't want to rock the boat with the man in charge. So, she waited. Tongue out, big goofy smile and frozen alone in the middle of the set. After ten minutes, Mason and Rolland nodded their heads in sync. Whatever they were arguing about was finally settled.

As the dancers came back and took their places, Rolland took another five minutes to talk to his team and then returned to the set. He smirked at Kim as he walked by, no doubt because she looked like an idiot.

"All right, we'll take it from the top of the last verse," Mason said.

The last verse! Kim seethed with anger. All that standing still, and they were just going to re-do it. No wonder the other dancers had walked off set without a care in the world. Kim wasn't going to be a fool again. She moved back into her previous starting position.

"Action."

It was difficult portraying a giggly bimbo while internally wanting to scream, but Kim managed to put her best fake smile on as she paraded her sexy body around Rolland.

"This body don't stay in limbo, for those who doubt, just ask my bimbo."

Kim adopted the same embarrassing pose.

"Cut."

Kim dropped the pose and waited for the next instruction.

"Hey, what did I say to you earlier?" Mason yelled in Kim's direction.

A shocked Kim looked behind her shoulder and saw no one. Was he yelling at her?

"Bimbo, I'm talking to you." Mason said.

Kim clenched her fist. Nothing good would come from an outburst, especially in front of Rolland.

"You told me to stay still." Kim said.

"Now we have to do the shot again. Thank you very much." Mason said in frustration.

Whatever his initial reason for cutting the scene was, it was long forgotten now. He signalled his personal assistant over and had a few words with her. The personal assistant then walked up to Kim.

"Excuse me, we're going to switch you with another dancer."

"No, you're not. My producer made sure this was my spot."

The personal assistant looked back at the pacing Mason and then at Rolland who nodded his head. "Look, if you want to go tell Mason that, be my guest. Otherwise, you and Kin need to switch places."

The assistant signalled someone behind Kim.

"Kin. Who the hell is Kin?" Kim said.

"I'm Kin."

It was like looking in a mirror. The back-up dancer was almost identical to Kim, with the exception of two things. Kin's lips and tits were exactly what Kim envisioned when she was pitched the bimbo persona. Big, but not outrageous and perfectly complimentary to the rest of the body. With her singing ability, Kim had the model beat. But based on their current image, Kim was miles behind Kin.

"Please take Kin's place in the back."

"But." Kim pleaded, but the assistant pointed. Even if she wanted to help, it wasn't in her power to do so.

Kim deflated and moved to the back as Kin took her place. Another stagehand quickly gave Kim a rundown of the simple choreography for the back-up dancers and scurried off before Mason had a chance to yell at her.

"And action."

Rolland rapped through his lines again and pointed at Kin at the end of his verse. The stand-in dancer did the same pose as Kim and held it for a few seconds.

"Cut." Mason yelled. "That was perfect."

Kin dropped the pose. Kim eagerly anticipated the fireworks, but instead of yelling at Kin, Mason moved over to Mia to set up the next shot. For whatever reason, no matter what she did, Kim couldn't win. Being a bimbo had no upside and the massive downside was that people were treating her like an idiot. The danger of the persona was that people couldn't separate the bimbo act from the person. How would anyone know what was real and what wasn't if that's how she always carried herself?

The music video continued filming and Kim remained in the back, now a passenger while the two girls who had taken both her roles made a great impression on Mason and Rolland. Mia excelled with her singing and Kin with her sexually provocative dancing. All because Kim's stupid lips. While Kim waited between takes, she noticed her body adopting the mannerisms she used while she pretended to be a bimbo. The hair twirling, the relaxed sexual stance, and the dumb look on her face. If she kept this up, soon she just wouldn't be playing a bimbo, she'd actually be one.

***

By request, Ai was delivered to the nighttime location several hours before the party was set to begin. What was even more peculiar was that she was also required to wear a Geisha mask for the event. What kind of party would have such a specific request? Her outfit was sexy blue lingerie with holes for her tits and easy access to her pussy and ass. If there was any confusion of what she was there for, the outfit spoke for itself.

After a few hours of waiting like a doll in the dark, the lights flicked on. Ai didn't recognize the place, but it looked like a fancy hotel suite. Betsy stood in front her box wearing the same outfit as Ai except in red and her face was on full display. A sign taped to her head read 'Party Favor'. Clearly a complimentary gift from Mr. Wagner.

"Holy shit. man, look at this MILF."

"Welcome to the party," Betsy said. "I'll be your host this evening."

Poor Betsy. She did her best to maintain an inviting smile despite being groped in every area of her body by two horny guys. Ai recognized the men, but the context of how was escaping her.

"What do we call you?" one of the guys asked Betsy.

"You can call me whatever you like."

"No way! Let's go with big tits." the first guy said.

"What are you, ten? You need to give her something really derogatory, so she remembers why she's here."

"Like what?"

"Fuck toy or dumb trophy cunt."

"I think it's only appropriate that I name her." A third voice chimed in.

Ai's eyes widened. That voice belonged to none other than her sister's fiancé, Charlie. This wasn't just some event with random strangers. This was Charlie's bachelor party, and that meant...

"I personally like fuck toy." Li said from out of Ai's view.

"You kids are crazy." Ai's father said.

Ai wanted to burst through the box and run. Betsy interacted with everyone because no one knew who she was. As far as they were concerned, she was just a blonde MILF hired as part of the evening's entertainment. There was no more mystery as to why Ai was instructed to act like a doll while wearing a mask.

"Let's go with Charlie's Angel." Charlie said. He paused. "I'm just fucking with you guys, let's go with Trophy Slut."

"Hey big tits, what's your name?"

"Trophy Slut." Betsy responded.

The guys cheered in unison. Betsy maintained her friendly smile.

"So, we can do whatever we want with you?" One guy said, who she now recognized as Brent, one of Charlie's and Li's good friends.

"Yes. I'm here for your entertainment."

"Then take your panties off and shove them in your pussy."

"Yes, sir." Betsy said.

Li slapped her on the ass. "The next one's on your face. You will repeat the command in third person after you say, 'yes master.'"

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will repeat commands after she is given them and say yes master." Betsy said. "Yes master, Trophy Slut will strip out of her panties and shove them in her pussy.

All the men grinned as Betsy pulled her underwear off. She grabbed a bottle of lube from the nearby table and squirted some on her panties and hands. Making sure her pussy was nice and lubricated, she bunched up the panties and fed them into her pussy. In a few moments, they were no longer in sight and Betsy returned to her normal stance. It was a marvel how much Betsy made it look like she was enjoying herself. In the span of a week, she had gone from an untouchable wealthy wife to a plaything at a bachelor party. Ai wished she could say she'd fallen just as much, but she had never actually made it that high.

"All right Trophy Slut, on your knees. It's time to give every guest a blow job."

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will get on her knees and give every guest a blow job."

Betsy dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

"Charlie, you're the man of the hour." Li said. "She's all yours."

The other guys cheered him on. Charlie hesitated, especially with his fiancé's father present, but he soon 'succumbed' to the peer pressure as he unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock for their new toy to enjoy. Betsy took it all into her mouth and gave more effort than Ai expected. It almost looked like she was enjoying it.

"Dude what's in the box?" Brent asked.

"That's a surprise for later." Li said as he snuck a wink at Ai. Of course, he knew she was in there. He must have organized everything with Mr. Wagner. They were two thorns in her side that she couldn't wait to get rid of.

As the rest of the party guests settled in, Betsy was passed around one by one, giving blow jobs and rewarded with their load either down her throat or on her face. Ironically, to maintain her wealth and status, she had to endure every degrading and humiliating thing the horny men were going to do to her. Even a cheap whore had some say in the services offered. All Ai could do was watch and hope that by the time they got to her, there wouldn't be much sexual energy left.

By her count there were ten guys at the bachelor party. Brent and Neil, Charlie's best friends and the first two guys that entered; Li; her father; and Charlie. The remaining five must have been some of Charlie's other friends that Ai had never met.

After Betsy was done giving out complimentary blow jobs, she was ordered to the kitchen to prepare drinks and snacks. It was a break from all the attention that she likely appreciated. In the meantime, the men drank bear and lounged around the living room with Ai suspended in her box listening and seeing everything.

"This is great gentlemen." Charlie said. "Where'd you find the blonde?"

"She came as a package deal." Li said.

Knowing Mr. Wagner, he probably threw in Betsy for free out of spite.

"She's going to be a good fuck." Charlie said. He turned to Ai's father. "No offense Mr. Komari, but I won't tell if you won't tell."

Her father nodded. Ai had never understood a man's ability to partake as a group in something like a bachelor party, fucking everything they could get their hands on. It would be awkward as hell for a woman to be fucking someone in the same room as any potential mother-in-law no matter how free spirited they were. And her father wasn't free spirited. It was surprising that he was at the party. Maybe her mother wasn't putting out anymore.

Betsy returned first with bowls of chips and then handed out the drinks. When she was finished, she stood off to the side at attention. Brent and Neil laughed in the corner.

"What are you two schoolgirls giggling about?" Charlie asked.

Brent stood up and looked at Betsy.

"Trophy Slut, get on the table with your legs spread." Brent said.

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will get on the table with her legs spread." Betsy said in a sincere voice.

She placed the bowls of chips on the floor and lay on the sturdy wooden coffee table. Brent walked over and fished the drenched panties out of her pussy.

"Holy shit, these feel gnarly." Brent said as he showed the room.

He put them on Betsy's head with the thickest part covering her face, giving her the unflattering pleasure of feeling and smelling her own pussy juice.

"Neil and I were wondering how loose this slut was." Brent said. He squatted down and put a few fingers in her wet pussy. "And we wanted to put it to the test."

Neil picked Betsy's legs up, so her knees were bent with her feet flat on the table. Brent lubricated his hand, and gently worked his fist into Betsy's pussy. Her body reacted, but she maintained control.

"She's a tight one." Brent said.

The other men watched in anticipation as Brent pushed further and further until his entire fist disappeared. He smiled and gave thumbs up.

"You feel that Trophy Slut?"

"Yes master, Trophy Slut feels your fist in her pussy."

Brent worked his fist in and out. Betsy had trouble controlling her body's reaction and moaned at the presence of the foreign object inside of her. Her moans were soon muffled by Charlie's cock as the man of the night plugged her third hole. Ai hoped that the sensations was at least enjoyable for Betsy. From Ai's own experience, having her body freely used in any way desired felt great, but the atmosphere of the bachelor party made it much more aggressive in nature. The whole theme of the party was Charlie's last night as a free man. Using Betsy's body to explore kinks and sex that weren't available with their spouses was inevitably going to happen.

Ai did not envy Betsy's position. Nor did she want to be released from her current prison. But that was inevitable. After getting one over on Li in their last encounter, she couldn't help but think that this was put together at the last minute to show Ai who was boss. But what was his real plan? Was he really going to let everyone fuck her? If they found out who she was, he'd be in just as much trouble. That was the problem with Li, he never thought about his own consequences. Maybe this time he'd learn not to bite off more than he could chew.

Betsy took on three cocks. With nothing else to do but watch, Ai became a horny girl. The scene was awakening her own libido. She couldn't move or masturbate, but this wasn't the first situation where she couldn't touch herself. That didn't stop her body from getting off. Ai considered Betsy a friend, but in this moment, Ai accepted her as Trophy Slut and let the floodgates open as the sexual debauchery carried on.

***

"Gentlemen, it's time for the grand finale." Li said. He gestured to Ai's box. "Trophy Slut, if you will do the honours."

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will do the honours." Betsy said.

Betsy pulled the sheet off the box revealing the body behind the Geisha mask. Until now, only the mask had been visible. Ai stood behind a clear screen like a doll in a packaged box. In her peripheral vision, she glanced at Betsy who was clearly emotionally defeated and covered in everyone's sexual release including her own. It wasn't a party Ai was eager to join. But she had no choice. The audible gasps from the chorus below at least made Ai feel appreciated.

"Holy shit." Charlie said. "Kind of reminds me of Tia."

Of course, it would remind him of his fiancé. Ai and her sister had almost identical bodies. Only their face were strikingly different.

"I give you the Geisha Doll. She won't be interactive like Trophy Slut, but she's got a nice set of tight holes ready to be used."

That was a lie, but she couldn't tell them that. She couldn't tell them anything. If this had been a random group of men, then it was possible for Ai to talk and interact. But Li had prevented that possibility. Ai needed to maintain her anonymity. By talking, not only would she admit to having watched all of them do every sexual thing imaginable to Betsy, but then she'd also admit that this was the kind of work she was doing for her company. She would be showing them that she wasn't a respectable team leader on a project, but a sex doll sent out to clients to generate business. She wasn't an employee; she was just company property.

This would all be nothing in comparison to admitting who she was after she engaged with anyone sexually. Once she crossed that threshold, it was over. She would have to be a perfect sex doll for the remainder of the time or risk being disowned by her family, even though they had happily participated in fucking a random woman. Like Kim's and Ai's careers, it was double standards all over again. A woman being a sex doll was fine as long as it wasn't anyone in their family.

Li opened the front of the box and took Ai out, placing her momentarily in front. He led Betsy into the box and rigged a vibrator so that her panties held it in place inside her pussy.

"Remain still until we need you." Li said.

"Yes master, Trophy Slut will remain still until you need her."

The only sound was the buzzing of the vibrator assaulting Betsy's pussy. Everyone was too focused on Ai to care. She was now the main attraction. All these men were going to fuck her one by one including her brother and father. This was all because she had tried to generate her own business behind Mr. Wagner's back.

Li carried Ai to an empty bedroom and placed her on the bed. Her hands and legs were tied to the four bed posts. Considering she was assigned to be a doll for the night, the rope restraints were redundant. But it wasn't that Li didn't trust her ability to remain still. It was for when someone tried to remove her mask. She'd have no chance to stop it. If they wanted to know who they were fucking before or, and this was the worst-case scenario, after they fucked her, the option was there. The mask was a guideline, not a rule.

"Li, you can't leave me like this." Ai said.

"Aren't you supposed to be a doll?"

"Li, they can take my mask off."

"Well, that's their choice then, isn't it?"

Her brother didn't give her a chance to respond as he disappeared into the next room. Ai was at the mercy of everyone's curiosity. The only safety net was that if someone did look under her mask after they fucked her, it would be in their best interest to keep it a secret or else they would become entangled in the controversy. The door opened and Charlie walked in. Of course, the man of the hour would have first honors.

He wasted no time in taking off the mask. Ai didn't react and stared ahead.

"Little Ai. The black sheep of the family." Charlie spit on her face. "Oh, how I'm going to enjoy this."

Charlie stripped his clothes off and joined Ai on the bed. He sat in front of her and lifted her hips onto his lap. The ropes constrained her outstretched arms, leaving little leeway to move. Charlie didn't care. He only wanted one thing.

"Your resemblance to your sister is uncanny." Charlie looked her up and down. "And I mean everything."

He kissed her unresponsive lips. And then her neck. Working his way down her body, he helped himself to a taste of both her sensitive nipples.

"You can stay in character all you want, but your nipples don't lie. I know you're enjoying this." Charlie said. He glanced towards her bottom. "Maybe you'll enjoy it more in the ass."

Fortunately, Charlie's size was nothing compared to previous partners Ai had shared her ass with. But it wasn't the size that worried her, it was the unhinged comments and behavior. Charlie was a perfect gentleman around her family, which was the only time he had seen her. The way he talked now revealed his preference for being in control. Was he like that behind closed doors with her sister? It would be impossible to tell given his two-faced personality.

Charlie lifted Ai and then lowered her ass slowly onto his cock. He didn't ask if it hurt, or if he should adjust. He treated her exactly like a doll without a care in the world. Her ass tightly gripped his cock and she settled momentarily as he adjusted his position for maximum mobility. Now at the mercy of the cock inside her, Ai's arms flailed as the rope bindings kept her in place. Charlie grabbed her waist and pleasured himself with his new sex doll.

"You got control; I'll give you that. Maybe you could teach your sister how to stay quiet in bed."

Having no way to brace herself, Ai had to let Charlie do all the work. It wasn't the minor discomfort of having her ass filled or even her vulnerable position that irked her the most, it was Charlie's version of dirty talk. The kind gentleman she knew on occasion was replaced by a douche bag. Why would her classy sister marry a guy like that? It was a one-way ticket into a nightmare.

XBan
XBan
1,252 Followers