Pop Tart Ch. 05

Story Info
A former pop idol tries to start over... and fails.
3k words
4.44
7.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attempt to break the world record was largely a failure. Chisa was barely able to service half the available men in the twenty-four hour period. Still, it meant that the young Asian woman had been fucked by some five hundred men in the attempt and the experience had definitely left her changed.

For a few days, the young woman was withdrawn and she stayed in bed. Jen took care of her and kept an eye on her, unsure of what her ex was thinking. Then one morning the redheaded woman emerged from the bathroom to find the petite Japanese babe pleasuring herself with a fat vibrator.

"There you go, my precious little slut!" Jen thought, smiling wickedly. "That's what I wanted to see."

As the days passed, Chisa's lust seemed to grow. She was masturbating several times a day with a large assortment of dildos and vibrators, some as thick as a wine bottle. Jen could tell that her ex was finally ready for the next step.

An edited and abbreviated version of Chisa's hapless attempt to break the gangbang record was circulating for free online and it had already been downloaded millions of times. Fan clubs had already popped up and people were talking excitedly about the sexy young Japanese woman on online forums all over the world. There was even a website devoted to analyzing and discussing her debut video.

One morning, Jen got Chisa out of bed and pulled her into the shower. The two women kissed and caressed and held each other like they had back when their love was new. Chisa cried when her lover tenderly called her Chi-chan.

"I love you, Jen-san," she moaned, looking up at her tall redheaded girlfriend, the shower spray falling on her face like rain.

"I loved you the minute I first saw you," Jen replied, although she seemed wistful. "You are so beautiful!"

"Am I yours, Jen-san?" Chisa asked hopefully.

The tall Irish woman looked sad.

"Not anymore," she replied, her voice thick with emotion. "You belong to the world now. Come. It's time for you to get ready."

"Ready for what?" the small Asian woman asked, feeling suddenly worried.

"Your professional debut. Here, take this."

"What is it?" Chisa whimpered. She knew what happened when she took Jen's pills.

"Something to make you feel better."

"I don't want to feel better," the smaller woman began to weep. She looked up at her former lover.

"Is this what you want me to be?" she inquired softly.

She paused and then looked up with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I cheated, Jen-san."

For a moment, the Irish woman's face softened and she looked down at her petite ex with true affection. She bent down and gave Chisa a soft gentle kiss. Then, she stood up again.

"Yes, this is what I want," Jen said, although her voice cracked as she spoke. And in her mind, there was a final farewell to the girl she once loved with all her heart.

And then, at least as far as Jen was concerned, all that was left was Chisa the Cheating Slut.

As they drove to the porn studio to film Chisa's professional debut, there was little discussion. Jen took a glance at her ex from time-to-time, but Chisa was sitting quietly with her eyes closed.

"Damn you, why did you cheat on me?" the redhead thought. If Chisa hadn't cheated, if she hadn't been so willing to let the old black man fuck her brains out, the two women might still be together. As it was, the little Japanese beauty had been stuffed with so many cocks that Jen could barely to stand to be in the same room with her, let alone touch her. The stink of men was all over her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a whimper from the passenger seat. As Jen turned to look, she could see her former girlfriend was masturbating. Her eyes were closed and she seemed oblivious to everything except her own pleasure and the promise of release.

"Oh fuck! Yes, fuck me, Jones-san," Chisa whispered as her fingers moved faster and faster.

The redhead grimaced and she felt her temper rise as she heard her ex begging for a big black cock to stuff her cunt. If there was any lingering regret in Jen's heart, it dissipated in that moment.

"Don't worry," she thought. "You'll be getting all the cock you want soon enough, slut!"

That much was true. They were in El Lay, the porn capital of the USA. There was an abundance of porn studs to be found in the region, some professionals, some amateurs, all packing serious heat.

The production had been bankrolled by Jen's older brother, Michael. He'd been furious when he learned of Chisa's infidelity with Jones and he was all too happy to help his beloved baby sister with her revenge. Well, that was the story he told, anyway. The more genuine truth was that he'd harbored rape fantasies about Chisa from the first day they'd met. He was highly motivated to see them brought to life.

The big difference between the petite young woman's professional debut and her amateur debut was quality over quantity. The Asian woman's experience at the warehouse was designed to break her and prepare her for a career in porn. It didn't matter that the lighting was poor or that the men that they'd gathered were hardly studs. Many of them, in fact, had been homeless men. What mattered is how Chisa responded and her response had been everything Jen hoped it would.

Jen's goals for Chisa's professional debut, however, were much more ambitious. The world had already learned that the Japanese pornwhore was a desperate cumdump. What she wanted from the second video was a no-holes-barred romp with a dozen of the biggest cocks in Southern California. She'd even had a thirteenth man flown in from Miami because his erect cock was four inches thick. Jen had wanted the men to be hung so they'd be sure to tear little Chisa apart.

As always, the pills Chisa had swallowed had ramped up her libido until she was gasping with lust. To make sure the Asian woman was compliant, Jen had given her a double dose. The result was a horny young slut so ready to rut that pussy juice was streaming visibly down her thighs. Her pupils were dilated and her breaths were coming in short pants, but there was no question that she was feeling good. The stupid smile on her face and her happy moans were a testament to that.

Chisa climaxed just as the redhead pulled into the lot next to the studio. Jen had to wait while the pretty little fuckdoll gathered her wits enough to walk.

"I suppose I shouldn't complain," Jen scolded herself. "This stupid whore is going to be my meal-ticket!"

Finally, Chisa crawled out of the car and Jen followed her into the building. Michael was waiting. He gave his sister a kiss and scowled at the vacant-eyed pornstar in-the-making.

"Hello, whore," he snapped. Chisa didn't even blink.

He turned to his sister and pointed across the set to a tall man in a ballcap.

"That's the Director. Go introduce yourself. If there are any specifics you want him to include, now's the time to let him know. I'll take this dumbass cunt back to make-up and get her ready."

"Thanks, Michael," Jen smiled up at her brother. "This really means a lot to me."

"Anything for my baby sister," the man smiled.

Jen smiled back.

"So, do you want to fuck her before she's all torn up?" she grinned.

"I hear she's already all torn up," Michael grinned back. "But yeah, maybe."

"Have fun," Jen giggled. "Now, I have to think of something really messed up to include in this video."

Taking Chisa by the hand, Michael led the stoned Asian woman into a warren of small rooms that were used as dressings and for storage. He directed her into one that had a small bed.

"Strip," he ordered and the mindless and overstimulated young woman promptly obeyed. In moments, she was presenting her naked body to Michael, a man she had only met once before.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked hopefully. "I'm so horny!"

The man sniffed the air.

"You sure are ready," he smiled. "Lay down and open your legs for me."

Nodding, the young woman quickly complied. She was whimpering with need and she pulled her pussy open so that the man could see her cunt. Michael's eyes widened as he saw the size of the hole between her legs.

"Jesus, Chi-chan," he gasped out loud. He reached and pushed two fingers inside the Asian beauty's mushy twat. They slid in with embarrassing ease. Michael added a third finger.

"Yes! That's so good!" Chisa moaned happily. "Don't stop, Michael-san!"

The Irish man folded a fourth finger and shoved his hand inside Chisa all the way to the crook of his thumb. Twisting it around, he could hear the way the woman's snatch slurped and squelched. It made him laugh.

"I never would have imagined that a tiny thing like you could have such a big sloppy cunt!" he taunted her, although she was lost in the delicious sensation of having her pussy stirred up so aggressively. "Honestly, I don't think my dick is big enough to fill you up."

With that, he folded his thumb over his palm and pushed slowly and steadily until his entire hand disappeared into Chisa's squirming little body with a lewd wet slurp.

"Oh, fuck!" the young woman cried out. "Oh, yes! Fuck me, Michael-san!"

Grinning, Michael started pumping his fist in and out, never pulling completely out of the warm wet hole, but doing his best to stretch her thoroughly.

"Damn, woman!" he chuckled as he pistoned his arm faster and faster. "What a slut you turned out to be! Did Jen know you were a whore when she asked you out?"

Chisa was beyond answering at that point. Her tiny body was trembling with lust and all she could think about was the orgasm building inside her, like a growing fireball of desire.

"Fuck!" she grunted. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Michael was working so hard that he'd started to sweat. His arm was pumping and thrusting and driving endlessly. In response, Chisa's cunt was gaping open, longing for each penetration, fluids squirting out everywhere. The young man paused with his fist crammed up into her guts, his arm embedded halfway to his elbow.

"Damn, where's my smartphone," he muttered.

"Don't worry." Michael heard his sister's voice from behind him. "I got this."

She stepped up with her smartphone set to record video.

"Go ahead," she said. "Fuck her up, big brother!"

"As you wish, dear sister," Michael quipped and he resumed fisting the small Japanese woman vigorously.

"You know, sis," he panted as he continued to violate Chisa's loose orifice. "You could probably get both of your hands in here. I'd love to see that!"

"Oh? Would you now?" Jen giggled. "Such a wonderfully nasty idea!"

The siblings switched places and the redheaded woman knelt down to take a long look at her former girlfriend's well-used vagina. She pulled Chisa open and looked up into her body.

"So red and raw," she breathed. "So wet! It's twitching, too!"

Closing her right hand into a fist, she pushed it into her ex's gooey cunt and slid inside. Jen laughed cruelly.

"Oh, my! You really have been wrecked, haven't you?" she cackled as she fist-fucked the pint-sized Asian woman. "Okay, let's see if you can take two."

Jen positioned her left hand next to her right arm and exchanged them, pushing her left fist inside of Chisa while sliding her right fist back out. She kept that up for a few minutes, alternating which fist was inside the squealing slut and gradually opening up Chisa's cunt more and more.

"God, that's hot!" Michael breathed. "Can I cum on her face?"

"Oh, Hell yes!" Jen laughed. "Please!"

So, as his baby sister violently fisted her unfaithful ex, Michael stepped around to the other side of the bed and fed his cock into Chisa's greedy mouth. She groaned happily and sucked on the man's member enthusiastically, thirsty for his cum.

Jen used the moment to finally squeeze both of her hands into Chisa at the same time. She used her hands like the blades of a speculum and pried open her ex-lover's cunt as wide as she could and looked up inside her.

"These men are going to fuck you so hard that you'll never be the same," the redhead taunted. "I told you that I was going to make you famous. I told you that there would be no escaping who you are."

With her hands still inside of Chisa, Jen looked up just in time to see her brother splooge all over the small woman's face, literally covering her in cum until she was barely recognizable beneath the blanket of sticky jism.

A light rap of knuckles on the door signaled that the crew was ready for their star.

"Don't clean her up," Jen giggled. The two siblings led Chisa out to the main room, her face dripping cum and her cunt gaping open obscenely. As the aspiring porn starlet came into view, the crew began to laugh. Some even clapped their hands in appreciation.

"Hah!" the Director smirked. "She looks ready."

"Do whatever you want with her," Jen instructed. "And don't forget that thing we spoke about. I'm not going to stay, but you can call me if you have any questions."

"What thing?" Michael asked curiously.

"You should stick around to watch," his sister chuckled. "After all, you're paying for all this."

The Director envisioned his video as comprising three parts. In the first hour, Chisa would take on all thirteen men one at-a-time. In the second hour, she'd be triple-teamed the entire time. In the third hour, the porn studs would double-up in her cunt and ass and stretch her into a gaping ruin. Finally, at the end, they would all cum on her face and body.

With years of experience shaping his decisions, the film-maker knew to shoot twice as much footage as he wanted for the final cut, allowing him to cut out material that failed to titillate. He spent two hours shooting the thirteen men each taking a turn using the Asian woman's small body as an onahole. He had saved the stud from Miami for last. The man's four-inch thick Johnson slid into Chisa easily after she'd been fucked non-stop for two hours.

"Oh, damn!" the big man laughed. "How can such a small girl have such a huge hole?"

"Just you wait," the Director had snickered. "By the time we're through with this bitch, she'll be able to take a bowling ball inside that sloppy cunt."

If that seemed like hyperbole, the next two hour session convinced everyone that such an obscene thing was actually possible. Chisa took on several men all at once, a man in each hole plus a cock in each hand. Minute by minute, man after man, her cunt and ass were slowly enlarged more and more until the porn studs were practically begging the Director to let them double-up in her slack orifices. He resisted their entreaties until Chisa joined them in asking for it.

"Okay, fellas," the man relented. "Go for it. I want two men in the pink and one in the stink. Somebody needs to fuck her mouth to keep her from screaming."

He needn't have worried. Chisa had gone primal. She sucked and fucked like a wild woman, moaning and groaning happily as she was pounded like an old drum. Once she had two cocks stretching her snatch, she started cumming and didn't stop. She kept cumming when the Director rotated in four fresh studs and two of them penetrated her tiny butt. And she kept cumming twenty minutes after that when the Director brought in the last five men for the big finale.

"We're going to squeeze three cocks into your cunt, Chisa," the Director told the well-fucked Japanese woman. She hardly seemed able to process his words after nearly four hours of intense sex, but she nodded her compliance all the same.

The first man lay down and let Chisa straddle his waist. She sunk down on his big boner with a happy sigh, cowgirl-style. The second man stepped up behind her and squeezed his cock in alongside the first man. Then he stretched out over her back to make room for the third and final stud.

"Oh, fuck that's so good!" the Asian slut groaned as she was filled.

The third man was the stud from Miami with the wine bottle sized monster cock. He stepped up and started pushing his huge cock in between the two already inside Chisa.

"Fuck!" she cried out as her cunt was brutally hammered like never before. Even Jen's double-fisting hadn't spread her open like the three studs were doing.

For nearly fifteen minutes, Chisa was given the most extreme screwing of her young life. She gibbered like an insane person, babbling incoherently as she was reduced to a slobbering slab of fuck-meat. Not once did she complain, however. Not once did she beg anyone to stop. She had been broken. And she felt so good that she wanted her gangbang to continue.

The Director was on the clock, though. He knew he had to wrap things up in another hour so he announced to the porn studs that it was time to give Chisa her jizz-shower.

"Look into the camera, Chisa," the film-maker instructed. "They're going to splooge in your eyes. Try to keep them open as long as you can."

Filming the scene took ten minutes. The edited version would be half that length, but the point of the nasty bukkake scene wasn't to serve as the finale, but rather as a set-up for what would happen next.

As Chisa lay on the bed, cum dripping from her face and breasts, she sighed happily and enjoyed the afterglow of her debut experience. And then she heard it, the tell-tale click of claws on the cement floor, and she knew that her day was not yet over.