Pop Tart Ch. 04

Story Info
A former pop idol tries to start over... and fails.
2.4k words
4.34
5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

After her humiliation at the restaurant, Chisa had once again considered leaving her lover. The problem was that she truly loved the tall redhead and didn't want their relationship to end.

"Jen-san, can you please forgive me?" she pleaded with the Irish woman. "I promise you that I will never ever sleep with another man as long as I live."

"Unless I want you to, correct?" her girlfriend had teased. "You'll fuck another man if I tell you to, right?"

Chisa thought she would sink right through the floor. It had been bad enough being raped by her neighbor, Mr. Jones, but at least she had been wasted. By comparison, servicing the two men in the restaurant had made her feel like a cheap whore.

"Please!" she whimpered. "I can't do that again!"

Jen stepped up close and took Chisa's chin in her hand, tilting the Asian woman's head up to look her in the eyes.

"You'll fuck anyone I choose," she spat in the shocked woman's face. "Anyone! Say it!"

Tears rolled down Chisa's face. She begged silently, beseeching her lover with her gaze. It wasn't enough.

"Yes," she whispered finally. "I'll fuck anyone you choose."

"Good slut!" Jen nodded her approval. "Now, let's go buy you some proper slut clothes to wear."

The pair drove in silence to the mall. If Chisa had known then what Jen was thinking, she would have fled. Instead, she decided to go along and hope that she might still be able to earn her lover's forgiveness. Unfortunately for the hapless young woman, Jen had already made up her mind to kick Chisa to the curb, but only after putting her through as much humiliation as she could.

"You never should have cheated on me," the redhead thought as she looked at Chisa out of the corner of her eye. "You never should have lied to me. And I never should have trusted my heart with a cock-loving, jizz-guzzling, fuck-doll like you."

"What store are we going to?" the Asian woman asked, trying to start a conversation. The silence in the car was making her anxious.

"Playbabes," Jen replied calmly. Chisa's eyes widened.

"Isn't that a place for slutty stuff?" the small woman questioned nervously.

"Yes." The redhead's reply was terse. Chisa realized, perhaps a little late, that she should probably just remain quiet. The last thing she wanted to do was piss her lover off any more than she already had.

They arrived without incident and found parking on the street right out front.

"It's as if the Universe wanted you to be here today," Jen smirked. "Let's find you something really rude, shall we, Chi-chan?"

Taking Chisa by the hand, the tall Irish woman dragged her lover into the store. Chisa's face was bright red and as she looked around, she blushed even deeper. There were skirts and crop-tops galore and sexy cos-play costumes of all kinds. Some costumes were clearly adult with cut-out windows for boobs and pussies.

Jen picked out two short skirts. One was a plaid schoolgirl uniform style but so short that the wearer's crotch would be completely visible. The other was a pink spandex mini that had a little more coverage but positively screamed SLUT as if the word was stenciled across the ass.

Next, Jen grabbed three crop-tops. She made sure to get the smallest size possible. One said WHORE, one said RAPE DOLL and one said CUMDUMP. Chisa was horrified as she followed the excited redhead into one of the changing rooms.

"You are going to look so slutty!" Jen giggled as she helped her numb girlfriend out of her clothes. "Now, lose your bra and take those boring panties off. We'll find you something sexier to wear than those plain white cotton things."

Chisa's intense feelings of panic and confusion were making it hard to think. She let herself be moved around like a poseable doll while her lover first stripped her naked and then dressed her in just a skirt and top. Jen had chosen to pair the RAPEDOLL top with the super-short pleated plaid skirt and the combo was a knock-out.

"Wow!" the redhead grinned as she stood beside her lover and the two of them stared at Chisa's reflection in the tall mirror. Looking back at them was a slutty Japanese girl that seemed to have stepped out of a hentai anime. Her tiny top clung to her body like a second skin and her nipples made prominent bumps in the thin fabric. She proudly proclaimed herself to be a Rape Doll and, should there be any doubt about her availability, her micro-miniskirt did so little to provide coverage that her smooth hairless mound was fully exposed.

Chisa stared wordlessly, her face crimson. Yet even though she felt ashamed at the slutty outfit, she was also feeling sexy and horny.

"God damn, girl!" Jen said admiringly. "You look like sex on two legs!"

The Japanese woman wasn't sure what that meant but she correctly assumed it was a compliment. She dared to hope that maybe her girlfriend's anger was starting to dissipate. In an attempt to curry favor, she giggled. Jen seemed to laugh in response.

"You dumb cunt," the redhead was thinking. "Now that you're in costume, it's showtime!"

"Okay, you wear those and we'll take the rest home," the tall woman ordered. "Come on."

"Wh... what about my panties?" Chisa asked meekly, trying her best to be obsequious. Jen flashed her a mischievous grin.

"You won't need them where we're going," she replied mysteriously.

While Jen took care of things with the cashier, Chisa was standing near the door, trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible. When three middle-aged men walked in, however, they made a beeline for the barely dressed Asian beauty.

"Well, hello there!" one the men grinned. He was a tall blonde athletic looking type, in great shape for his age. "That's an awesome outfit, by the way. It really shows off your... best side. And that shirt is slutty as Hell!"

The other two men, one with black hair, the other bald, started to snicker. Baldy took out his smartphone and began snapping photos. In response, Chisa glared at the man and covered her exposed pussy with one of her hands. With the other, she gave the three men her middle finger.

"Hey, I think she wants us to fuck her," the blonde man chuckled.

"I know I do," Jen announced as she stepped up, a shopping bag on her arm.

"What?" the black-haired man asked, blinking.

"I want to see you fuck her," the tall redhead smiled, her eyes twinkling. Chisa had to bite back the sob that welled up in her chest.

"Please, no," she whispered, even though she knew that no one was going to help her.

"Who are you?" Baldy asked.

"My name doesn't matter," Jen replied. "All you need to know is that this little cunt is my girlfriend and she's being punished for being a bad girl."

The blonde man was quick to pick up on the situation.

"So, shall we go to a hotel, then?" he asked with a confident smile. "There's one on the next block. We can walk there."

"Yes, let's," Jen purred, offering her arm.

Less than a half hour later, Chisa was naked and straddling Baldy. He was stuffing her cunt with a huge cock while Blondie was rutting in her ass. The black-haired man was fucking her mouth and Jen was recording the whole thing on video. She was grinning like a fool and muttering to herself.

"You still haven't figured out what I'm doing to you, have you?" she said in a barely audible voice. "We both know you were a whore back in Japan and that's why you came here. You wanted to escape who you were. But nothing has changed. You're still a cheating whore and I'm going to make sure there's no escape for you, ever!"

Over on the bed, Chisa cried out through a mouthful of cock as she came, squirting fluids all over the two men thrusting between her wide open legs. She felt confused and conflicted. On the one hand, she was trying to make amends with her lover. On the other, her punishment seemed to be anything but. The petite Japanese woman had cum so many times that she had lost count.

Jen let the three men fuck her girlfriend for just over two hours and then she kicked them out.

"Thanks ever so much, fellas," she smiled as she showed them the door. "But Chi-chan needs to clean up before her next adventure."

"We'd be happy to help," Blondie offered hopefully, making the redhead laugh.

"Sorry, but variety is the spice of life and I owe it to my dirty slutty girlfriend to make sure she receives a variety of cocks in her nasty cunt."

Smiling, she closed the door and turned to the small Asian woman sitting naked on the edge of the bed.

"You stink, slut," Jen wrinkled her nose. "Take a shower."

Bobbing her head obediently, Chisa padded barefoot to the bathroom. A moment later, Jen could hear the sound of running water.

Standing under the hot water, Chisa finally let herself cry for the first time all day. Between the slutty clothes she'd been given and the three middle-aged men who'd fucked her silly for what seemed like forever, she was feeling dirty and cheap. At the same time, her orgasms while the Three Stooges were gangbanging her had been extraordinary.

Reaching down between her legs, she found her pussy was sore and also eager for more. Her swollen clitoris throbbed with purpose. Even her tender butthole twitched hungrily, eager to be penetrated once again.

"What am I doing?" she asked herself as she began stroking her slippery cunt. One finger slipped into her ass while two more slid into her gooey pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out loudly enough for Jen to hear her. Chisa didn't care. She wanted Jen to know she was horny. After all, it was the things that her girlfriend was making her do that had left her gasping with arousal. Chisa corrected herself.

"Jen's not making me," she admitted silently. "I'm doing these things willingly. Goddess, was I always this slutty?"

She thought back to her days in Japan when she'd slept with literally hundreds of men in return for favors and gifts. Once she'd foolishly thought she'd walked away from that life. Lately, as she slipped inexorably back into the abyss of carnal decadence and degradation, she was realizing all she had accomplished was to take a break. Her true

nature would always rise back to the surface.

A series of memories flashed through her mind. Memories of orgies and gangbangs and other decadent acts that had made her so popular with her sponsors. She'd truly believed once that if she kept at it, she would ultimately achieve her goal of becoming a top idol. Instead, she spent years of her life toiling away for nothing.

"If I make Jen happy, at least she won't leave me," she whispered, her body trembling as she drew close to another climax. It felt so good to cum. When Chisa was cumming, all her troubles fell away. And taking cocks inside her body wasn't as bad as she remembered. In fact, it felt good to get fucked. Really good. As she imagined herself plugged with a cock in every hole, she groaned and orgasmed.

Standing outside the bathroom door, Jen grinned as she listened to the small Asian woman squeal with pleasure while she climaxed.

"That's right! Squeal for me, little fuckpig!" she thought darkly. "Your day is just getting started!"

After her shower, Chisa pleaded with her lover to let her take a nap.

"Cuddle with me, Jen-san," she begged, hoping her lover was feeling affectionate.

"Okay," Jen lied. "I'll join you in just a minute. I just need to make a phone call first."

Chisa climbed into the bed, exhausted. She was asleep in seconds.

Out on the balcony, her lover was on the phone with an old friend who now worked in the porn business.

"She wants to set a new world record," Jen explained. "Yes, we'll need one entire day, but it can be any 24-hour stretch. It doesn't need to be the same calendar day." There was long pause, then she spoke again.

"Tonight? That fast? Sure, she can be ready. We'll see you at ten."

The redhead nodded and smiled as she disconnected the call. Chisa's past and present were about to collide in the most spectacular fashion. Jen was so excited that she was tempted to wake the sleeping Japanese woman.

Instead, she closed her eyes and rubbed one out as she fantasized about her ex-girlfriend stripping her clothes off while she sang to a stadium full of horny men.

It was nearly ten o'clock when Jen led the blindfolded Asian beauty into the warehouse. Chisa was dressed in the pink micro-miniskirt and the crop-top with CUMDUMP stenciled across the front. To Jen, the top seemed prophetic considering her plan for the next 24-hours.

Chisa had reluctantly taken the pill that Jen offered her back in the hotel room and she was feeling very relaxed, almost detached from the moment. She giggled as she felt the air change when they entered the warehouse. Knowing that something was going to happen made her giddy with excitement.

"Are you ready?" Jen teased, reaching up under Chisa's crop-top to play with her perky nipples.

"Oh, I'm sooo ready," the smaller woman purred.

"Are you horny?" the redhead whispered in Chisa's ear.

"I want to fuck!" the Japanese girl moaned.

"Good!" Jen snickered. "You're in the right place!"

The blindfold was plucked off of Chisa's face and she blinked owlishly while her eyes adjusted. She was in a large empty storage warehouse. Well, not quite empty. As she stared in astonishment at the sight in front of her, she saw a thousand pairs of eyes staring back.

Chisa felt her pussy throb eagerly. Her body was hungry to begin even if her mind was struggling to catch up. The pill was muddling her thinking, but it was also making her so horny that she wanted to scream.

"Time to live up to your advertising," Jen taunted, gesturing at the small woman's lewd crop-top. She took her former lover by the hand and led her down to the floor where a large bed had been staged. It was surrounded by video-cameras.

"Gentlemen!" the tall redhead called out. "Your cumdump has arrived. We've got 24-hours to set a new record. Let's begin!"

Jen abruptly pushed Chisa down onto the bed.

"Have fun, babe!"