Porcelain - Ch. 03

Story Info
Elle and her lover enjoy a final outing together.
1.5k words
4
2.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

After a very enjoyable shower, Elle and the man dressed and had breakfast. They had decided to spend the day enjoying each other's company in non-carnal activities - first an art museum and then a stroll through a nearby park.

They spent a couple of hours at the museum and were particularly impressed by a special exhibition of an obscure but brilliant artist. The art was somewhat erotic, and the man made a few suggestive comments, sometimes nudging Elle playfully. Elle pretended not to notice. As they left the museum, neither said anything, but they were both happy and relieved to find they could enjoy spending time together while remaining fully clothed. Still, there was undeniable sexual chemistry between them, and Elle's mind kept wandering to his cock. She wanted more of it. She told herself to shake off the feeling -- she was sure he'd give it to her when they returned to the hotel - but she couldn't help herself. This man drove her crazy with a desire she could neither understand nor explain.

When Elle and the man reached the park, they found a narrow trail that appeared to be only lightly used. They turned down it and discovered that it led to a lake. As they were walking, Elle realized she was leaning into him so that her one of her breasts brushed lightly against his arm. Her nipples were hard. The man had noticed, but he said nothing. Instead, he quickened his pace and walked towards a clearing that was a few meters ahead of them. Elle followed, frustrated by desire, even though she knew this was a platonic outing, and they were in a public park.

The lake was visible from the clearing. It was beautiful, and there were no other people in sight. The slight breeze teased Elle's erect nipples, and she imagined the man's mouth and teeth on them. The man sat down on a bench, and Elle playfully straddled him while kissing his lips. It was undeniable, he was an excellent kisser. After about a minute of playful kissing, Elle almost instinctively began to grind slowly, feeling herself become more excited with every passing second. Elle could feel the man's cock swelling inside his pants, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Elle felt like she would explode if she didn't have him immediately.

Elle remained on his lap, grinding until she was sure he was fully erect, then she slid off him and undid his belt and pants. In an instant, his throbbing cock was free. Elle grinned. She had touted certain skills she had, and now she would get the chance to show him what she could do.

While looking in the man's face, Elle reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock. She loved the feel of it. Elle breathed deeply as she started stroking it very softly, running two fingers down the shaft, as though it was a precious piece of art she had to treat with the utmost care and attention. Seeing the look of pleasure creeping onto his face, Elle wrapped her hand around the man's cock without breaking eye contact and continued stroking it. The man leaned back slightly as he relaxed into the sensation.

Confident that he was enjoying himself, Elle knelt in front of him and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Her hand slid down the shaft until her index finger and thumb encircled the base, and her remaining fingers were pressed firmly against his balls. She sucked the head gently while running her tongue over it. Even though they both knew they could get caught at any moment, Elle didn't rush because she could feel how much he was enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock, and she wanted to make it last. She felt as if her pussy was dripping at this point.

Elle slowly worked her mouth further down his cock. As she moved her mouth back up to the tip, she raised her face towards his so that he could see how much pleasure she was deriving from having his cock in her mouth. She slid her mouth down the side and then back up to the tip. She then slid it into her mouth and sucked it hungrily. She repeated the maneuver until she had run her lips over every single millimeter of his cock. All the while, Elle squeezed his balls firmly.

While continuing to look at the man's face, Elle next ran her tongue up the length of the shaft, working her mouth and tongue all the way around his cock. She licked it softly and then more firmly as she closed her mouth just enough that she could run the back of her tongue along his beautiful cock. By this point, the man was gently moaning, so Elle slid his cock back into her mouth and worked her mouth up and down the shaft a bit more quickly while squeezing the base tightly with her thumb and middle finger. She wasn't ready for him to come yet. Elle steadily increased the speed and sucked harder. He moaned louder, and she could feel his mounting excitement.

The man grabbed the sides of her head and moved his cock in and out while Elle continued to suck it with more and more fervor. When she knew he was close to coming, she released her grip and took his entire cock in her mouth while squeezing his balls. She slid her mouth slightly up his cock and gazed at his face, which let her know how much he was enjoying the complete attention she was paying him. He could see how much she enjoyed pleasing him.

Once again, Elle slid her mouth down to the base of his cock and, when he started to come, she slowly moved her lips up just enough so he could fill her mouth with his cum. She savored the taste as she slowly swallowed it.

Elle got off her knees and sat beside the man as he pushed his cock back into his pants. Elle's pussy was wet and she wanted to grab his hand and guide it there. She didn't. She decided to enjoy the torture of desire until later. The man had just finished zipping his fly when a couple walked into the clearing. Elle felt her cheeks flush."I hope they didn't see us!" she whispered. "I hope they did," he replied. Then, with a grin, he asked, "so, what would you like for lunch?" A very horny Elle sighed inaudibly and suggested a cute café that was next to the hotel.

Chapter Four

Elle woke up with the man spooning her from behind. She felt refreshed and thought about the previous day's events with a devilish smile. After a few minutes, she felt the man squeeze her tightly, and she felt his hard cock pressed up against her ass. Elle's body responded immediately, as it always did when she thought of him. She felt her nipples get hard and her pussy get wet.

He pushed her hair aside and began kissing her neck. Each kiss sent a jolt through her. Slowly, he moved his arm over her and began gently caressing her breasts. Elle started to breathe more quickly, once again overwhelmed with desire. She turned her head towards him, and he kissed her softly on her lips.

The man moved his hand slowly and deliberately down towards her cunt and began to play with clit. After teasing her for what seemed like an eternity, he kissed his way down to her wet pussy and spread her legs wide. He slid his tongue along her lips. He nibbled them slightly while he worked his tongue up to her clit.

There was no denying that he knew what to do to make her writhe. He gently sucked her clit while massaging it with the side of tongue. Elle moaned in pleasure and came almost instantly. After multiple orgasms left Elle almost gasping for air, the man raised his head, smiled, and rolled her onto her stomach.

While lying face down, with her legs barely parted, he entered her from behind. He told her he liked how tight her pussy felt in this position. He moved in and out slowly, and Elle could feel her pussy squeezing his cock so that she felt even tighter. "You feel incredible," he said. "So do you," she responded breathlessly. "Come for me," he said, and she obliged.

After she had yet another orgasm, he pulled out. She whimpered in protest, but he smiled and rolled her onto her back. Once again, he entered her. She thought of how amazing it was that, after fantasizing about him for so long, here she was with his cock inside her. She was getting more and more excited and felt like she would burst if she had another orgasm.

"This feels so good," she said in a quiet voice that was barely more than a whisper. His eyes locked with hers. That put her over the edge, and she began to have one of the most intense orgasms she could remember. He moaned as he came inside her. He rolled off her, and they lay on the bed, relaxed, and content.

After half an hour, Elle said, "I don't want to get up." "Neither do I," he responded giving her a tight hug and kiss. Then they got up, showered, and got dressed. They had planes to catch.