All Comments on 'Porn Agent Asks Couple'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

What a fun story! I can see why the author enjoyed writing it. I especially liked when the various members of the film set could not remember Drew’s name; he was that forgettable. But gorgeous Alice, she was a keeper, and no doubt will be making more videos with Ron, as well as a filmed gangbang. She will probably be fucking Drew’s friends as well.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for writer. I loved this story, however poor Drew might as well find a lawyer now cuz Alice will NOT be a faithful wife anymore. Their marriage is over whether they realize it or Not. Alice likes the big cocks now, and it won't be long until that is all that she wants. Both of them said that the size difference was NBD that 'they will be fine' but that is just wishful thinking. Alice liked it too much. Thanks for the story. Good Job writing, good effort, and interesting plot. Very realistic. Buster2U

hopalong48hopalong48about 1 month ago

Well written although the outcome was never in doubt. Nonetheless, still a good story with great detail. Doing a second part where Alice takes another step towards being a perverted slut begging for new experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When interviewed he should have said something like he looks forward to 50% of her earnings since being married it it is marital asset and he gets half in the divorce.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

To be perfectly honest, this was as erotic as watching grass grow.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

Needs to be in Non-consentual category, as Matt told her (them) nothing but lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really loved this, a story with a STORY and amazing sex too.. thank you

avidreader62avidreader62about 1 month ago

It was a good story and I liked the way all the characters were written. I can see several follow-up stories to this… perhaps as alternate endings — one where she decided to film more and does the gangbang video; one that focuses on the aftermath impact to their marriage (both negative and positive); or one where she wants to bring Big Cocks / cuckolding into the marriage. Clearly she is the dominant in their marriage so how does that play a role in these follow-up stories.

jackson1863jackson1863about 1 month ago

I enjoyed your story and I instantly liked Alice. A nice easy style, very readable and future chapters, taking Alice and Rob on further adventures and possibly interracial would be a good next step.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Nothing new or original. Who didn’t see the ending or the way the entire story played out. It’s been done on this site several times over. We know hubby is stupid and foolish. We know becomes an instant size queen. No way their marriage would survive. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this recounting of a wife being taken to the extreme. Especially as her husband Dave didn't want her to do it. I would have liked Ron to become much more assertive towards the end, really forcing himself on Alice, messing her up even more. Playing very rough with Alice so that there would be two versions of the film. The first where Alice Alice has the amazing time with Ron as described. The second version where Alice thinks she is in for a good fucking but ends up being raped and abused by Ron for his own pleasure without any thoughts to Alice and her feelings. As for Doug, he tries to intervene to stop the abuse of his wife but is held by two big tough guys who force him to watch as his wife is violently taken and left messed up and broken by the whole sordid event.

TittyWalkerTittyWalker25 days ago

Will Alice do more videos?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous