Porn Cop Ch. 01

Story Info
A young stud Miami Cop returns to the porn biz.
1.3k words
3.86
1.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

From the streets a new hero is born...

The year is 1988 and young stud Miami police officer Kyle Drygger finds himself dishonorably discharged from the force after busting a knife-weilding psychopath with friends in high places.

His wife is pregnant with their first child and the debt collectors are pounding at the door, so Drygger makes a tough decision to support his family the only other way he knows how: he gets back into the porn biz and takes up his old moniker of Shay Vaynz.

Born with super human sexual stamina, a muscular nine inch dick, and the ability to shoot thick and massive loads that would make Peter North's jaw drop, Drygger begins pounding and pumping his way through dozens of hardbodied starlets in seedy studios across South Beach in an effort to make quick cash and keep the wolves at bay.

The sweaty work and long hours in front of the camera seem to pay off, but what Porn Cop doesn't realize is that a demon from his past is about to be resurrected and come calling his name...

CHAPTER 1:

Bullet Shells & Utility Bills

Kyle Drygger found himself balls deep in the warm and tight pussy of a six-foot tall smoking-hot blonde in the back of a moving van with a bulky Toshiba camcorder shoved three inches from his sweaty face.

A thick mullet of curly black locks flowed from Kyle's head and a John Oates stache graced his upper lip as he concentrated with intense focus on his solemn duty fucking the shit out of the nubile goddess lying across the dirty old seat in the back of the cramped van. Kyle was a lean and wiry man of twenty-eight, average height, with a shredded physique sporting washboard abs crisscrossed with veins flowing rich with oxygen as he pumped the young starlet with the expert timing of a seasoned porn Adonis. In this hot and stuffy van he was now his alter ego: the hard-bodied, cum blasting porn god known to his fans as Shay Vaynz.

The tall goddess he was balling out went by the porn name Vira Lynx. This gorgeous alpha female was built like a professional volleyball player with long flawless legs, gracefully toned muscles, big perky tits, and features like a Greek goddess with a waterfall of flowing shimmering golden hair. She gasped and ran her hands through her long luxurious mane as this pumping male sex machine dominated the fuck out of her begging clit.

Kyle knew her by her real name of Lacie and the two of them had worked together before, back when he was just barely twenty one. Back then the world was far simpler, back before he joined the force. Now during this second time around the block he was older, more damaged, and he wasn't fucking for fun and adventure, he was fucking to survive.

Lacie was also trading her body for raw survival. A real estate deal gone bad had blown up her dreams of leaving the biz and now she was pinned under a mountain of debt and forced to take massive loads of creamy man chowder in every hole to pay off the credit card minimums that showed up in her mailbox every month.

Kyle and her were both locked together in this monetary transaction, but why not enjoy it? Life was hard and full of tragedy, so why not enjoy fucking a ridiculously hot stranger, even if it was just for cash? Kyle reasoned that he could still find inner peace and stillness even in this absurd scenario.

Time slowed as Kyle entered a Zen-like state of peaceful flow where the outside world faded into soft focus and his full being and energy were focused entirely on this stunningly hot babe beneath him with her long legs spread wide. His sexual mana transferred from his pulsating groin into the tight cavern of her wet and ready orifice. The dumpy camera guy with the backwards baseball cap barely registered in Kyle's mind as his sexual energy flowed forth stiffening his muscular dick making the veins pop out and swelling up his big hairy balls with a half gallon of creamy white cum.

His strong and callused hands gripped the soft hips of the statuesque blonde as he thrust his swollen nine-inch cock in and out of her with rhythmic precision as the shitty van barreled down 10th Ave. in Wynwood. Kyle's breathing was growing heavier as he felt the burning hot and tingling pressure building up in the dark reddish purple head of his vigorously pumping man-shaft. Lacie locked eyes with him and stared at him with primal sexual intensity that put him over the edge.

It was game time: Kyle had crossed the point of no return. In one smooth motion he pulled out of her heavenly vag, gripped his massive rod tight in his hand and straddled the hot slut with his dick aimed at her face like a fleshy shotgun. She opened her perfect mouth wide ready to receive a gigantic wad of his sticky cream.

Kyle gritted his teeth and let out an animalistic grunt as he blasted an absurdly huge squirt of sperm directly into her hungry mouth. Lacie moaned loudly as the salty load hit the back of her throat causing her to cough and gag. Kyle let out a second deep bellow as he shot another rope of hot jizz, this time across her left cheek, blasting her in her closed eye, glazing her forehead, and splattering into her river of golden blonde hair spread across the van seat. Blast after blast of thick cum erupted from his veiny dick cannon and plastered the hungry whore in her perfect face. Each eruption sent rippling waves of warm and wet pleasure radiating down his shaft, deep into his balls, deep into the recesses of his flexing groin.

After twenty sustained seconds of dumping shot upon shot of warm and salty nut onto the pretty face of this genetically superior female, Kyle was finally spent. His legs weak and wobbly, he collapsed back onto the duct-tape covered seat of the van and let out a deep and satisfied sigh as he sank down. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as the warm tingling pleasure radiated through his loins like an ocean wave.

In twenty minutes he would find himself whisked back to the dingy studio where he would shower quickly, throw on a fresh shirt and then go back out in the van again with a different ten-out-of-ten young and cum-hungry slut to film video number three of the afternoon, securing him another fat check so that he could safely pay off this month's medical bills for his very pregnant wife.

Producers loved him because he could replenish his semen stores so quickly that it wasn't uncommon for him to film four, five, sometimes six separate scenes in one day. The company didn't have to pay for film crews over multiple days and they saved a shitload on overhead for every video he shot.

Back at the tiny White Fire Studios office Kyle stepped into the steaming hot shower and let the welcoming water wash over his taut abdominals and mat down the healthy black jungle thatch of his pubes. With his eyes closed and the water flowing through his rich mullet and the whiskers of his manly stache, Kyle found himself pulled back to the events of that one sweltering hot April night over one year ago.

It was the night he encountered the grinning psychopath Kai Lim: the man with the very big knife. The man who liked to use the big knife to open up soft stomachs and spread the guts out on the hot pavement as a message to anyone who dared to fuck with him or his crew.

A lump grew in Kyle's throat and he squeezed his eyelids shut even tighter as the memory of the man's terrifying sadistic smile, his glinting eyes, the eight-inch scar running down the side of his face, the sheen of his big serrated knife...it all came back to him...

*Stay tuned for the next sweaty and steamy chapter of the PORN COP Saga...