Friday Night Showing

Story Info
Ashley shows a buyer a lot more than the model home to Tom.
2.8k words
4.47
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost 6:00 on Friday night and my name is all over some rocky road ice cream and my brand new battery operated friend. Being in a rut sucks so, new toys keep my needs in check. Thankfully, I've just started to do my closing tasks and then my desk phone rings. Dammit, why didn't I turn it to voice-mail?

"Carter and Associates, Ashley speaking."

"Ashley, hey, uh, sorry to call, ah, shit you're closing. Um, I can call back Monday." The man on the other line is flustered.

"Oh, no, you're fine, what can I help you with?" Ever the professional, even if I'm rolling my eyes.

"Well, just a couple questions. Are there any models you have for viewing? I'd like to set an appointment to see one. I have land in the mountains that a modular would be great for." He says, I can hear a smile in his voice as though getting to the mountains will cure anything he might have wrong with him.

"We have three available to view, the Liberty, American and Modern West. Would you want to see them this evening?" I ask. Honestly, I don't care if he does, I have no plans anyway.

"No, no, I couldn't do that. I'm sorry to call late, I've been on the road all day and saw the text my daughter sent me to call and I know she'll ask when she checks in Sunday. Monday would work though." He says.

"I know how daughters are, she will definitely ask so, if you're nearby, I'd be happy to show you. I need your name, phone number, address, email and, when you get here, a copy of your ID."

"Hell, you want my first born too?" He chuckles.

"We're all about safety here, too many real estate brokers get in dangerous situations." Am I nervous? Maybe a little but I feel like he's okay.

"Really, I can do this Monday when you're open and not at risk of being creeped out by a 45 year old man."

"It's your call but I'm not meeting anyone until seven o'clock tonight so, I'd be happy to show you Mr. ..."

"Baker. Tom Baker. If you're sure. I'm ten minutes away or less, are you certain?" He asks.

"As in Michael and Cassies Baker's dad?" I reply and think I sound like an idiot. This man was always a good looking, manly man. Yes, please stop by my office to let me show you around!

"You know Mike and Cass? That's great, yeah. He's in the airforce still, he just re-upped and Cass is in Barcelona."

"She and I were cheerleaders together and Mike graduated a year or two before me so, yes, I know them and I remember you. You're a fireman. I am happy to show our models to you tonight, if you're interested. My name is Ashely Monroe."

"Ashley, I remember you, you're a real estate agent now? If it's not too much trouble, I'd come over, I don't want to keep you on a Friday night."

"No worries Mr. Baker. I'll meet you by the front gate and we can drive back. See you in ten minutes?" I ask.

"Or less." He says and disconnects.

Tom Baker, sexy older man, always bald with a big mustache, barrel chested, deep voice and soft eyes. Fuck. He'll give me fantasy fodder for a good while.

I step out to unlock the front doors just as he pulls up on his Harley, turning it off. Fuck me running.

Tom approaches and I let him in. "Hi Ashley, nice to see you again. Where is the first model?" He has such a deep voice I swear it rumbles my lady bits.

"They built them far out to keep down constructing dust in our nearby community so it's only a five minute walk. First step though, i need a copy of your driver's license." He hands it over and I scan it, eliminating that step and walk back up to him.

Would you like to get in my car and we can go back there?"

"Any chance you'd hop on back of my bike?" He says, his dimple flashing in the early evening light.

"Um, er...yeah. Sure. It's okay?" I stammer. I'm going to be pressed up against him? I might come right here.

"No danger, doll, been on one since I was 8."

"Alright, I'm game." Off we go and he holds his hand out after swinging his leg over. Taking it, I swing my leg over as though I've done this a hundred times. With my arms around his waist, tits pressed to his back and my honey pot snug against his firm ass. Yes. I'm going to come

It takes too little time to reach the models but I'm definitely turned on from that huge vibrator. As we reach the lot he slows and offers his hand as I dismount and he turns off the bike. My insides are purring and I desperately wish I had my vibrator right now.

"Woo, that was fun!" I say, smoothing my red hair back. I haven't done that since I was a kid on my uncle's motorcycle. It's different as a grown up."

Yeah, you're on the verge of an orgasm, you horny slut. God my inner voice is a bitch.

"Let's start with Liberty." I say, getting my keys out. He's right behind me and I can smell his leathers and spicy cologne. Shit, my mind will not focus and my fingers fumble.

"Mind if I help?" He asks as his enormous hand glides over mine, caressing my skin to steady my shaking hands. He's close to me, if I turned my head, I'd be kissing his cheek.

"Th-thank you, I'm a little jittery I guess, too much caffeine." I stammer. Yeah. Stutter, that will really turn him on. I'm not trying to turn him on, I'm just happy I'll have new fantasy stuff. But wouldn't it be great if he was turned on and he made a move? Fuck, my innervoice is unhinged and I let a giggle slip out.

"Got a joke, Ashley?" Tom grins at me and looks me up and down once the lights are on. Heat floods my veins.

"Oh, sorry, I was laughing at myself for not being able to use the keys, should be pretty simple, right?!" I zip through the modular home and turn all the lights on, checking myself before he gets as far into the house. Happy to have worn my purple v-neck sweater that drapes over my chest, flattering jeans and ballet flats, I smooth my hair and check my cleavage. Fuck. Nothing will happen so knock it off.

"Lookin' good so far. What are the differences in the three models?" he's still looking around but looks me up and down again and my muscles seize up in anticipation of what this burly man could do.

"This one, the Liberty has a large deck that would wrap around with the option of a private section accessible from the owner's suite. It offers three bedrooms on a split floor plan so the owner suite has privacy along with a free standing tub and double-sized shower." Why I'm blushing, I can't say but having a private suite with him would be enjoyable. Over eight months with no man has made me an insufferable hussy!

"The Modern West has all of these features as well as a fourth bedroom that can be customized to access the garage as a sort of workshop set-up and the American is more basic. They all have the split bedroom plan but no stand alone tub or double shower." I think I covered everything... nervous Nelly here.

"Which would you pick, Ashley?" his eyes are sparkling and his dimples are popping and I'm swept away by his melodic voice. The way he says 'Ashley' makes my knees weak.

"Oh! Um, they're all great. A soaking tub would be nice if that's important to you. The American model has an option to upgrade to a deeper tub but, they all can be customized honestly. The workshop is popular for 'She-spaces' or 'man caves' but they can all be arranged, for a price of course." Tom had gotten closer as I talked and he was close enough that I could see the brown flecks in his eyes.

"What's a she-space?" we'd meandered to the kitchen island and I was now leaning against it. Tom crossed his legs, leaning against the counter opposite me, he was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"It's a man cave for a woman. For crafts, wrapping, reading, whatever." I motioned with my hands and he watched them then he fixed those eyes back on mine.

"Do you have a 'she-space', Ashley?" his voice was low and it made my panties get a little more damp. We needed to leave, forget the ice cream, I needed my clit sucker now!

"I do! Every woman should have a space." Now my voice got low and he was leaning forward a bit, his big hands gripping the edge of the counter behind him. My nipples chose this moment to appear and I didn't know if I should cross my arms or just leave them to say hello. Tom's eyes dipped briefly and I knew he saw them. What would his mustache feel like against them?

"Ashley, are you going to be late for an appointment? You mentioned you were meeting someone." He had stepped closer, almost caging me in.

"No, no I'm not meeting anyone. If you'd turned out to be a creep or a tire kicker, I'd have an out to leave. But I'm not wanted anywhere." Shit I sound pathetic.

"I wouldn't say that, honey, you are wanted right where you are." He was inches away from my body, my nipples were straining to reach him.

"I am?" Oh god my panties are soaked.

With that thought his big hands planted on the counter behind me and his mouth was against my ear breathing me in. We were no longer inches apart, my hands slid up his barrel-like chest and around the back of his neck. "Where am I wanted," I said as I sucked a place on his neck, making him groan and his big hands reached down to grab my ass and plant me on the island counter.

Tom's mouth grazed over my ear, down my jaw and found my lips where he seared them with his hot kiss. He pulled back briefly to breathe and moved in again licking the seam of my lips where he gently plundered my mouth with his tongue. A wanton moan escaped me and he chuckled low and sexy moving his kisses to my right side where he kissed down my neck and onto my chest, burying his face in my cleavage. The scruff of his mustache was going to gove me one hell of a burn on my skin but it was bliss finding out what it felt like.

His moan rattled my ribs as he softly pulled one side of my shirt down to expose my purple lace bra. The mesh fabric was puckered where my nipple was straining to be freed. Tom circled it with his tongue while it was encased in the see-through fabric and nipped it while pushing it up and out of the cup of the bra.

We were panting and he was pushing my breasts up together, now both free and his for the taking. He pushed them together and licked around one, sucking on it then dragged his tongue over my flesh to do the same to the other. My moans echoed off the bare walls.

"Mr. Baker, this isn't how I usually make a sale." My breathless declaration is met with more passionate kisses and a large hand rubbing the seam between my legs.

"Ashley, oh fuck, call me Tom. This is not what I expected and goddamn if we shouldn't stop now but you're hotter than fireworks on the fourth of July and I'm having a hard time walking away." He pulled her closer to the edge where he pulled her closer, wrapping her legs around his waist, her breasts pressed against his chest, loose from her bra were rubbing on the leather vest he wore.

"Are you wet?" He traced his nose up her jaw and down her neck. "Is that hot little pussy all wet and needy, honey?" His voice was low and raspy like he was holding on by a thread.

"You're welcome to find out, Mr. Baker." She huffed out, ready to come just from his words.

He pinched her nipples again as he gently pushed her backwards to lay on the island. His large hands smoothed up her stomach and gripped her breasts, kneading them and tweaking her diamond hard nipples. Sitting up, Ashley cried out and he pulled her sweater off then unclasped her bra. Laying her back down after trailing kisses down her jaw and neck, he paused at her nipples, sucking and tweaking as he worked his way down to the button on her jeans. Ashley lifted her hips and he pulled her jeans off agonizingly slow. Dipping one of his stout fingers inside her thong, he was met with the evidence of her desire.

"Oh, yes. This honey pot is overflowing with sweet nectar for me. Should I go a little deeper?" He teased in his smooth voice driving Ashley to the edge. "Oh fuck, yes you're soaking wet baby. That's it, yeah, you want two of my fingers? Mm, good girl. Oh fuck honey. You're so tight, you're squeezing my fingers baby. Fuuuuuck." He pumped his fingers inside her and started rubbing Ashley's nipples and when his thumb brushed her clit, she cried out as her body convulsed and spasmed on his fingers. "Holy shit, darlin, I almost came in my pants like a teenager." he slowly stroked her and brought her down from her orgasm with one a kiss to her clit and a lick up her folds making her twitch and call out again.

"Holy fuck, oh holy fuck I've never came like that. She squeezed his hand as it slid from inside her. She sat up in a daze as he brought his fingers to his lips but before he could suck on them, she took one in her own mouth and pressed his hand toward his own mouth so they could suck her honey off his fingers together.

"Jesus, what are you doing to me," He asked as he placed both hands on the side of her head and captured her mouth. Ashley grabbed his face with one hand and slipped her other down to his cock. He gasped and she felt it twitch as she rubbed it harder. "baby, you're starting something we can't finish. I don't have any condoms."

"Shit, I really wanted to feel you inside me. I'm on the pill and you've just broken my eight month dry spell. But, I understand--"

He grabbed her face and pulled her toward him and she started undoing his jeans. She pushed off his leather vest and pulled up his shirt and shirt. Tom's nimble fongers were unraveling his leathers, finally enabling him to free his sizeable cock from its jean-clad prison. It was wet with precum and Ashley slipped off the island, and slurped it for a brief second. "I just wanted a taste, Mr. Baker." She said, giving him a sly smile.

"You've got to call me Tom, baby." They walked into the hallway where there was carpet and he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his back. "Fuck, I want this pussy." and with that, he slipped the tip inside her as he pressed her against the wall.

"goddddd, yes. Oh fuck yeah. Fuck me, Tom, holy shit, I'm going to cum so hard on your cock! Fuck yes!" She was vocal, their grunts and moans of pleasure bouncing off the walls. "So big, so good and so big, god I've waited so long to be fucked good like this!"

"Fuck baby, I'm going to come." He was railing her into the wall and she could only moan.

"Cum for me, come inside my hot, tight pussy Tom! Oh fuck!" She started coming after her dirty words and she squeezed his dick, milking his orgasm from him. As he moaned and came, his hot cum triggered another orgasm from her, making her tight pussy grip him even more.

They stood in the hallway, sweating and panting, cum running down their legs and soft kisses pressed together through shared breaths.

"So, what model do you think you'd like best?" Ashley asked him.

"I think I'll need to look at the others before making a decision." He said with a glint in his eye and let her stand on wobbly legs as he went to grab their clothes.

"Maybe we should make an appointment for Monday night then," Ashley said with a sly smile and a blush in her cheeks.