Porn Star Family: Bridgett’s Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know we just met, and you don't know a thing about us. But you see, Bridgett and I have always been fascinated with Salem, it's history, the trials. Would you mind like showing us around town? I'm sure a local like yourself would know the more out-of-the-way places that those tour guides don't."

"I might know a few," Samuel agreed.

"See, I knew I was right, so, maybe say when you all are finished going over that," gesturing to the Key, "that maybe you could show us? You see, I don't know if you practice it, but Bridgett and I are looking at getting married on Samhain. Given how this area of New England celebrated it," Vikki said bashfully.

"We do; it might be Celtic in origin; our lady wears many faces," Wendy said in a teacherly voice. "Go on, Sammy, this will take us a while. This thing is laced with warding spells, spells from an age such things were in use," she stated, peering at her son.

"I take it you'll be staying here?" Samuel asked, shooting Ira a look.

"A/C, man, A/C," Ira joked, nodding that he was.

"Then, I guess, if you're ready," Samuel gestured to the door.

******

"Samuel, can I ask you a personal question?" Bridgett asked as she and Vikki just absorbed all the history of the place.

"About?"

"What's sex magic like?" Vikki asked, knowing that was what was on Bridgett's mind.

"I already showed you," Samuel said offhandedly.

"You mean when I came?!" Vikki stammered as they walked down the side road to a haunted location they knew about from all the websites they had visited. "No, wonder Sue and Rita were worse than what they are when Ira was around," she said to herself in awe.

"You know Ira said you were strong," Bridgett stated, looking around the site only to be disappointed with it.

"Okay, why are we here again?" Samuel puzzled, peering at the two of them.

"Well, all the sites we've gone too have spoken by how haunted this place... I take it that was a lie," Vikki muttered, seeing the look on his face.

"Is that what you two are looking for, haunted places?" Samuel asked for clarification.

"Not to be morbid, but yes," Bridgett answered with a forgiving look.

"Wish you said something earlier would have saved a lot of walking. Come on, I'll show you a real haunted place from that time," Samuel said, gesturing with a wave of his hand over his shoulder for them to follow.

"So, is it true?"

"I guess, lots of powerful things out there," Samuel replied, waving to the world. "Why is it any interest to you?"

"You know who I... more importantly, what I am?" Bridgett asked, knowing that Ira couldn't save her if she needed it in Hell. She pondered if having someone as strong as like Ira would be helpful should the need arise. A slight tinge of fear crept up her spine as Samuel turned to look at her.

"You're like Anael, right? Where is she? Thought she be here with Ira?"

"I can see if you like. I take it you got to know her?" Bridgett asked, trying to build a rapport with him.

"We... well, Kelly, more so than me at the time, did," Samuel nodded. "But she's alright, less stranger than Mor."

"Wait. You know Mor?!" Vikki asked in shock.

"I do, seen her snooping around here a few times. So, what's your interest in me?" Samuel asked, his eyes falling squarely on Bridgett.

"You may not know this, but I'm the Princess of Hell," Bridgett said factually, watching his eyebrow raise. "What you say about making a deal with me?"

"And what could you possibly offer me?" Samuel asked in a mix of curiosity and annoyance.

"Three things most people ask for," holding up a finger like her grandmother did when she was teaching her about making deals, "power, something you obviously have. Fame, something I suspect you aren't looking for. Lastly: money, something I know you need, given the size of your family, I saw from the photos. You might be immortal, but they aren't, so it must take a lot to keep your family fed. I make you this deal, Samuel Goodall, the Herald of Hekatê, if at any time, anyplace, be it here or in other realms, that I call for you to lend me aid. You do so on the condition of payment of fifty million dollars; how does that sound to you?" Feeling her body wiggling in anticipation of what this would mean, given how strong Samuel was, Bridgett didn't think the way her grandmother taught her about making deals would work with him.

"Cash up front?" Samuel asked pointedly.

"Half," Bridgett countered, noticing how Vikki was watching her. Making sure she didn't mess anything up when she was making her bargain with Samuel.

"Hmm... deal." The moment Samuel agreed, Bridgett pounced on him. Their ancient pack was seared onto their lips as she kissed him with such passion. Her succubus began to stir, crawling to the surface, her fork tongue rolled within Samuel's mouth. Looking at Vikki when she gently pulled her back, her eyes flickering up above her head, her embarrassment heated her cheeks as she saw her halo in the store window.

"Sorry, you just taste so... yummy," Bridgett purred, trying to get control of her demon as Vikki pulled her back.

"Well... that's not weird at all," Samuel muttered, continuing on along their journey.

"Samuel!" Anael's greeting filled the air as she appeared on the side walk a few feet in front of them after Bridgett had asked her grandmother if Anael was busy once they continued on their way.

"Hello, Anael," Samuel waved, "Ira's back at the house if you want to... you know, do that angel thing you do. Also, Kelly's there; she was asking about you the other day."

"She was?" Anael asked happily.

"Mmmhmm," Samuel nodded.

"But what are you all doing?" Anael asked, torn between seeing her father and Kelly and her two new friends, who she shyly waved to.

"Hey, Anael, Bridgett, and I asked Samuel here to show us all the cool sites around town," Vikki said, stepping forward.

"Why?" Anael asked, perplexed.

"Because we're thinking of getting married on the night of Samhain. Do you know of it?" Vikki asked with a warm smile.

"What is it?" Anael asked, looking right at Samuel.

"Mom could explain it better to you than I could if you're interested," Samuel offered, getting a nod of understanding from her.

"Vikki, Bridgett, would you be mad if I went to see Kelly and my father?" Anael inquired, hoping they wouldn't hate her.

"Of course not; it's not every day you get to see your father. Go, have fun when you want; you can come catch up with us if you want," Bridgett offered with a friendly smile. Waving to her when Anael mouthed: 'Thank you,' she knew her Aunt needed it more than her own need to hang out with her. "So Samuel, you promised a haunted place," she said in a challenging tone.

"We've been standing in front of it for some time now; odd, you two couldn't feel it. I wonder if something was distracting you," Samuel mused, looking to the business that now held the spot.

"Vikki, did you feel that?" Bridgett asked; both her angelic and demonic sides could feel the evil that lingered within the soil beneath them.

"I do," Vikki answered as she felt the site calling to her.

"Would you mind if we went in?"

"Umm, it's not open to the public," Samuel offered.

"So? Do we look like normal tourists?" Bridgett asked, cocking out her hip as her gold-ruby eyes flared. "I'll keep us concealed so no mortal eyes can see us," she offered, knowing he had to live here, so she didn't want to rile up the masses too much. "So, tell me, how many times do you need to feed?"

"Depends on how hungry I am." His eyes watching the man working the security desk just jumping up and running out the door as the activity that haunted the place ramped up the moment the two of them entered behind him.

"So cool, I've never seen a ghost," Bridgett muttered aloud, enjoying the show before her.

"Samuel?" Vikki slyly approached his side as he simply waited with disinterest for them to get bored. "I know this might sound too forward. Would it be okay if we came around when Samhain comes around?"

"You two really into it?"

"My mother would talk about it, and there aren't a lot of people in Portland that practice that form of Halloween. I know our demeanor so far hasn't given you a lot of confidence in us," reaching out, lightly touching Samuel's arm, making sure Bridgett was watching so she could learn how to use her succubus charm on command, "I would like to change that if you allow it. Maybe even further if you like; I know Bridgett would be happy to entertain you in any compacity." Looking down when his hand covered hers, her knees wobbled as she felt the touch of his fingers along her skin.

"As tempting as that is, my wives would have something to say about that..."

"But Missy said you, and she had sex when you were in Portland," Bridgett stated, looking at him for answers.

"Yeah, I needed to feed, and well... they understood, given how I got to Portland in the first place. But since nothing world-ending is happening in the next few days, you see where I'm going with this?" Samuel said, seeing the recognition on her face.

"Say if we could get them to agree, what then, would you allow us to know you?" Vikki asked, pulling out all the stops for them to experience what he felt like, something she knew her sisters hadn't had the pleasure of.

"Depends on the reason, I guess," Samuel answered.

"What if we just want to experience what a sex witch vampire can do to us?"

"Hmm... maybe, but you'll have to take it up with them. If they agree, we can revisit this, agreed?" Samuel mused after a few seconds of silence.

"Agreed." A greedy smile rose the corners of her lips, thinking this would be a sure thing.

"Oh, and if I hear you use whatever it is on my family. You will die, no matter who you're related to," Samuel spoke, his cobalt eye glowed in his power as he peered over it. "Come, there are a few better ones than this place," he said, walking out the door.

"So..." Bridgett watched Vikki observing how the ghost of whoever was reliving how they charged people as a witch. "Are there like places that vampires hang out at? I mean, you do have to eat, and it has to get boring just hanging at those Houses', right?"

"You just don't give up, do you?" Samuel mused; he could see the human girl that still dwelled within Bridgett, who wore a taunting grin.

"Nah-uh," Bridgett whispered wantonly as she sauntered up to him. Her eyes flashed in her power; her gold-ruby eyes studied how his energies danced beneath her fingertips. "I'm sure they have to have a place where they can cut loose and don't you want two hot, desirable women dancing up against you throughout the night, hmm?" she asked, trying her hand at seduction.

"We're not trying to break up your relationship; we only ask for a single night, a night we will fill with such bliss that you'll never forget us," Vikki whispered into Samuel's ear, not to break him, just to plant her seed. "I promise you; you don't know what fucking is until you've experienced a succubi's pussy. It's the most exquisite thing you'll ever know. Now, how about you show us around this place," she directed, showing him he wasn't the only one that could distract with a few whims.

******

"What's magic like?" Vikki asked as she peered through the store window as she and Bridgett windowed shopped as Samuel showed them around.

"What's sucking out a soul like?" Samuel retorted with a shrug of his shoulders. "Not something you can describe."

"Ah, I can understand that; you must experience it yourself, is what you're saying?" Vikki spoke, smiling at him in the window.

"Hey?!" Bridgett's sweet voice filled the air as she peered back at him. "Can I ask, what did you think you'd be doing with your life right about now?" The corners of her lips lifted at Samuel's chuckle at that question.

"Would be in college, but," gesturing to his body, "not something I can do now. Although, you two aren't the only ones that are that fan crazy about vamps," Samuel smirked. "But that would cause more problems than not."

"Not to be rude, would you mind telling us how you became a vampire?" Bridgett asked with a flirty smile.

"Well, that's a long story," Samuel admitted.

"We have time, don't we?" Vikki inquired, lightly touching Samuel's left elbow.

"It all started with a call from my grandfather..."

Chapter two

"Remember, he's my friend," Ira whispered into his sister's ear as Samuel gently eased the tome open.

"Not my fault he might want some devil-food cake," Bridgett taunted low. Her face heated when Samuel cleared his throat. Shouting in fright as Samuel's body was thrown across the room the moment his fingers touched the pages as he opened the tome. Feeling Ira's hand on her shoulder as Kelly and Charlotte rushed over to where Samuel had been thrown. Wincing when a sickening snapping filled the air as Samuel's body knitted back together.

"Ira, be glad; I'm already dead," Samuel groaned loudly as he sought to soothe his pain.

"Hey, how was I to know that would happen? You're the magic guy here; you are the Herald of Hekatê, the dude who serves the Titan of magic. I would think someone of such a background would know about spells more than I," Ira stated, watching Kelly and Charlotte fighting back from laughing at Samuel's expense.

"Ha, ha, Ira, I will get my revenge," Samuel warned in a teasing manner. "I'm fine, sis, just hurt like hell," he whispered when Kelly fretted over him.

"So what happened?" Ira asked, giving his friend a once over to make sure Samuel was alright.

"The book and I don't get along," Samuel grumbled, noting how Ira's eyes studied him, then nodded he understood. "But as you say, I'm the magic dude. It's a simple thing to get around," he said, cupping his hands together, shaking them like one would in a game of dice. His gaze fell on his sister, who had a look, one of lust and love, as she gently blew along his knuckles before placing a kiss upon them. Charlotte's brown eyes shimmered in longing as she mimicked Kelly's actions.

Bridgett and Vikki yelped as they were a-washed in a strange tingle as it crept up their legs as their bodies were rooted in place beneath his cobalt eyes. Bridgett felt her womb quiver as her eyes fell upon his fangs, wondering why she couldn't hear a word his lips were forming. Then suddenly, all sound broke out as bones rolled along the top of the tome. "What the..." Bridgett muttered as she watched how the bones just reformed into dice in less than two seconds.

"That was Hoodoo," Samuel said, watching how Bridgett marveled at every word, then her eyes slowly wandered over to his sister.

"Stop tormenting the woman, Sam," Kelly huffed with a slap on the arm. "Sorry about that; sometimes, he just likes to show off."

"Nope. I totally get it," Bridgett said as she gestured to her own brother. "So... I don't want to sound insensitive, but do you also practice sex magic?" she asked, knowing it wasn't only Samuel she was going to have to watch herself around.

"Why, yes, I do, we all do," Kelly informed, pointing at her Aunt. However, her head turned as she heard the sound of Marie's voice filling her home. Placing a kiss on Samuel's cheek to go see what she needed, given how they knew they had company that day.

"So... what's so special about this thing?" Bridgett asked, looking down at the Key of Solomon.

"Might have a way in there in fighting the Sisters...."

"Plus, all the demons Solomon had trapped within the pages, or that's the legend anyway," Vikki cut in with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Then say if that is true, that begs to question, who let them out in the first place?" Samuel mused, stopping as he was about to finish his spell. Wondering if he would be walking into a trap if he did. "Who could possibly profit off their release?" he asked, peering over at Ira since this was his mythos.

"Hmm... I don't know, but I can ask; give me a minute, alright?"

"Not like I'm going anywhere," Samuel said, waving to how the spell had rooted him in place until it's completion.

"So... do you all share or something?" Vikki asked, noticing how the women of Samuel's family acted around him.

"For the most part, yes, we do," Charlotte answered, brushing her body against Samuel while she had his undivided attention. "But shouldn't a wife not get her husband hot for her?" she asked, flashing Vikki a smile. "So, how did your sightseeing go?" Charlotte inquired, glancing at the two newcomers.

"Pretty good; Samuel was very helpful with helping us with choosing a wedding location," Vikki said warmly, knowing she and Bridgett had to make friends with them, not because Samuel's powerful, but because she could see so much mischief they could get into together.

"You asked my brother for advice about a wedding?! That's like... oh, right, demons..."

"Daephilim," Bridgett corrected in good nature. "Samuel, I do have to commend you on your choice of... wives," she said, her gaze falling back on to him. "Might we revisit what we discussed earlier?"

"Sammy, what's she talking about?" Kelly asked, walking around the table and seeing Charlotte getting defensive.

"Please, when I say this, this is in no way a threat from us. Given what you possibly know about us from what Samuel has told you or not, we only simply wish to experience what sex magic is like, that's all. Yet now that we've seen how gorgeous the two of you are. So when we offered this to Samuel, he turned us down and said if we were interested, we should talk to you."

"Oh?" Charlotte intoned, placing a hand on her hip.

"And you two think you can just flaunt yourselves in front of our husband, and nothing would come of it? I understand most of it wasn't in your control," Kelly stated in a displeased voice. Flicking her brother a glance, wondering what she could do to him since he was immobilized at the moment. "Please, if we did agree, I doubt the other two would want to share."

"And I thought Ira was bad with his harem?!" Bridgett teased, getting a laugh out of the two. "Listen, I get it; you're upset. That's my fault; he's like to me what a human is to a starving vampire," gesturing to Samuel, "that doesn't excuse our actions. Me being just turned, awakened, or whatever, is no excuse in how Vikki or I acted. So, please, might we start over?" she asked with a pleading look.

"Sorry about the attitude, just a little protective right now," Kelly apologized as she snuggled up to Samuel.

"Why? Maybe we can help? I might be the new girl here and might not be the power house my brother is, but I am the Princess of Hell," Bridgett said, seeing the uncertainly in their eyes. "So if I can help, just ask."

"Why do I get this college student woman vibe from you?" Kelly asked curiously.

"Because until a few days ago I was," Bridgett said truthfully.

"Really?" Kelly asked interestingly.

"Mmmhmm, one night our former home was being attacked and Vikki here," slipping her hand into hers as she stood beside Vikki, "was trying to keep me safe so I wouldn't waken into this," gesturing at herself, "but the moment I saw Vikki get knocked down by that monster, something just snapped, next thing I know that monster was impaled on my sword."

"So, can anyone like be a sex witch?" Bridgett asked, softening her tone, hoping they could form a bond.

"No," Charlotte said, shaking her head. "You must be born into this family."

"Are you really looking at a wedding on Samhain?" Kelly asked in a friendly tone. It wasn't that she didn't talk to the women of her family, yet Kelly wanted a friend close to her age.

"Mmmhmm, we are," Vikki hummed, squeezing Bridgett into her side. "We just love that holiday. Mom would talk and talk about how they would celebrate back when the Celts were around. Ever since I was growing up, she's done her best to recreate it. But since she's a demon, something always felt missing. So we thought, why not have it in the heart where their culture was heavily influenced. I'm also hoping we could get to see the rite to Morgan then too."