Porn Star Family: Bridgett’s Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me, Samuel, I let my jealousy get the better of me," Nimue spoke, feeling rather embarrassed, allowing it to be seen while they had guests.

"Thought I was seeing someone else?" Samuel teased, watching how she weakly nodded to his question. "Want to know something?" Noticing how her silver eyes glanced up when she was drawing the first sigil on his right palm. "You're cute when you're jealous," he whispered, watching the blood she had just drunk heating her pale white cheeks.

"You think so?" Nimue asked weakly, feeling her body heating as she saw the alluring smile on his lips.

"Definitely," Samuel muttered, watching how her silver eyes were studying his face. Feeling his body being pulled forward as her lips melded with his. Her light caress along his left cheek drew him deeper; his body began to awaken as Nimue sucked on his lower lip as she pulled away.

"Now finish your spell, but you better be willing to teach me that spell," Nimue whispered as her eyes burned in a pout for being left out, seeing how that was not something any vampire knew. Yes, they used blood magic for a great many things, yet no one's ever made blood daggers before, and many have tried to create weapons out of it and failed in the process.

"Okay, but I'm not sitting down with those damn scribes again," Samuel stated, turning back around in his seat. "Lift your hands, palms facing me," he directed, looking at Bridgett and Vikki. "Now, don't move," Samuel stated as he placed his palms against theirs.

Bridgett slyly eyed Vikki wondering if she, too, couldn't pull her hand away the moment Samuel's touched hers. Then hers and Vikki's anxiety rose as small blue orbs began to fill that small space as she and Vikki looked around, noticing how the others weren't paying attention to them.

"Relax, if you don't touch them, they're harmless to you," Samuel said while pausing between his chanting.

"But what are they?" Vikki asked in awe.

"Pure arcane energy, his," Kelly answered, her eyes falling onto her brother as he chanted the second part of the spell. She knew he was only doing this because of her, and she loved him for that.

"Oh, wow," Bridgett said in wonder as her eyes observed how those orbs just hung suspended in the air.

"You might want to shield your eyes; this will be bright," Samuel warned as he neared the end of his spell. Noting how quickly they both shut their eyes before the orbs sought out their host.

"Wow, okay, you didn't say it would be that bright?!" Bridgett groaned, not feeling Samuel's hand leaving hers. "Does that always happen?" she asked, blinking rapidly.

"Mostly," Samuel responded as he turned back towards Pandora, and Nimue as he held out his bloody palms to them.

Vikki quickly tapped Bridgett's arm with her clean hand as she couldn't tear her eyes away as the two licked Samuel's palm clean. Taking the napkin Bridgett handed her, wiping the blood off her own palm, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her heart raced as she noted how the two women's fangs descended and gently bit into the meaty part of the heels of his hands. Vikki's body responded as Samuel tilted his head back; her eyes watched how his own fangs were on display as his wives drew his essence into them. If she didn't know better, she would have said the face Samuel was making at that moment was one of pleasure, not pain.

"That was... hot?!" Bridgett moaned, fighting herself from getting up from her chair, knelling before Samuel and offering her neck or any part of her body to him just to feel his kiss. "It sort of looked like Samuel was about to cum there for a minute," she said, stating her observations.

"A vampire's kiss is quite... stimulating isn't that right, husband," Nimue cooed as the pads of her fingers skimmed up along the underside of his chin.

"Is that for everyone you feed on or just men?" Vikki asked curiously. She so wanted to try it. She didn't care who... well, maybe she did; either way, she would just die to know what it felt like. If it looked as arousing as it did for Samuel, she wondered if it would be the same if a woman vampire fed on another woman.

"Everyone," Nimue replied, not looking at Vikki as she ran her index finger down Samuel's chest before her eyes flashed hungrily when she got to her prize. "I knew you were excited," she teased playfully as she cupped his manhood.

"No, sister, that's because of me; I think you need to allow me the time to properly take care of my husband," Pandora said, putting on her best sisterly voice.

"Are they always like that?" Bridgett asked with a warm, friendly smile as Pandora and Nimue broke into a sibling bickering.

"Not always," Samuel said, glancing to Kelly and Charlotte, who shot him a look that said: 'What?' "Nothing," he mused while pointing at the two of them, telling Vikki and Bridgett that they were the same. Only to feel Kelly's hand striking his chest.

"We need another beer; can we get you all anything?" Bridgett offered as she lifted herself out of her seat.

"No, we're good," Samuel spoke, reaching for the decanter as he peered back at his sister and aunt, who shook their heads. He knew they couldn't drink, nor would they ever when they were carrying their children within them.

"Please, sit; Heather will bring it for you," Nimue stated, stopping her fight with Pandora long enough to address Bridgett, who lowered herself back into her seat.

"Do you like have telepathic powers or..." Feeling like a fool when Nimue held up her phone.

"Just what have you been reading that would give you that idea?" Pandora asked, eyeing the two.

"Lots of books, far more than you'd like to know, and sites, a great many of those too," Vikki answered, a little embarrassed they were constantly putting their feet in their mouths when they spoke about what they knew about vampires. Which as the night progressed showed her it wasn't much at all.

"Ah, I take it you had posters of Anne Rice's vampires all over your walls?" Pandora mused with a pointed look.

"What can we say? Lestat de Lioncourt is our favorite," Vikki sighed dreamily.

"I liked Armond better; Lestat was an arrogant sod, in my opinion," Samuel said, weighing in. Seeing their wide eyes and gapping mouths when he said those words before they turned into wide smiles.

"So you've read those books?" Bridgett asked, her glee lacing every word.

"Who hasn't?" Samuel shrugged.

"Which one was your favorite? I mean, out of the five original books," Vikki spoke, edging to the lip of her seat in excitement.

"Memnoch the Devil," Samuel answered truthfully. "Then I would have to say the fourth book would be my second choice."

"I bet you just read them so you can go, that's a lie, and that's a lie, so can't do that, am I right?" Bridgett inquired with a coy grin. Seeing the corner of his lip lifting into a smirk as Samuel brought his glass to his lips to restore his body after being fed upon.

"Possibly," Samuel muttered, looking over at Kelly, who snorted.

"I know crawling up walls and taking women upon them is something you certainly can do like Dracula did," Kelly purred, her hand rubbed lightly along his inner left thigh as her finger teased along the collar of her shirt as she thought back to that night.

"How was it?!" Vikki and Bridgett asked as one.

"Most orgasmic night of my life," Kelly sighed in longing.

"Please, don't take offense when I ask you this; I've been dying to know, what's his kiss like?" Bridgett asked, peering at Kelly.

"Take the best orgasm you've ever had in your life and times it by a hundred, plus us both being sex witches, double it," Kelly said thoughtfully after giving it some thought.

"No way?!" Bridgett gasped.

"It's true, Sammy is one of a kind, now throw in that he's a vampire with all their gifts, and well... I think you can infer the rest," Charlotte sighed, resting her left cheek in her hand as she looked dreamily into the distance.

"I can stop, you know?" Samuel teased.

"Don't you dare?!" Kelly and Charlotte hissed as one.

"You shouldn't tease us like that, Sammy; it's not nice to do to your wives," Charlotte pouted, only to have her skin heat at the kiss he blew her. Turning her head when a cell phone rang that wasn't one of theirs.

"I'm so sorry about that," Vikki uttered, quickly digging into her purse to fish out her phone. "Sorry, I need to answer this," she said, peering up from her phone as she saw her mother's text and how late it was getting. Smiling at Samuel when he just waved for her to continue. Leaning into Bridgett, showing her what her mother had asked as she did. Seeing her nodding in understanding when she too noted how late it was.

"Listen, we really would like to stay and enjoy the rest of the night with the five of you, yet it's getting late, and we have class tomorrow," Vikki said once she had sent her mother a text saying they'd be home soon.

"You... go to college?" Samuel asked, rather confused.

"We do," Bridgett nodded. "It's a great way to pick up lunch," she flirted, getting a chuckle out of Samuel.

"Husband," her pale white hand rested lightly on Samuel's arm, "We will talk when I get home, okay?" Nimue whispered in a loving tone.

"I take it you found something?" Samuel inquired, only to be met with a nod. "I take it isn't good." Again, his was met with her nod, knowing she couldn't speak about it with strangers.

"You be safe going home; no telling what's out in the darkness," Pandora said affectionately into his ear as she hugged him as they stood near the exit to the club. "Remember, it's my turn; you better be in my coffin when I get home," she purred heatedly into his ear before kissing him goodbye. Backing away as her sister filled the space she once occupied.

"Mind Wendy, and no more spell work at three in the morning; it's not good for sleeping babies," Nimue said sweetly as her hands rested over their sleeping child. Flashing Kelly and Charlotte a warm smile as they were halfway through their pregnancy. Having been born a vampire, as with her sister, she knew she would never have children given what she was born into. She was going to spoil their children rotten once they were born. She knew Pandora was going to do the same. Lightly slapping his arm, smiling lovingly as she did when Samuel rolled his eyes. Stepping closer to him, laying her hand gently on Samuel's forearm. "Please, don't do anything until we talk, alright?" Nimue whispered low, seeing him nod in response. "It was nice meeting you; my sister and I will discuss your offer, have a lovely night," she said, being polite before heading back inside the club.

"We'll text you," Bridgett said, looking at the three of them as Vikki filled her arms. "Tonight was a blast; we so have to hang out soon." With her friendly departing words, the both of them blinked out of existence on their way back to Portland.

"Oh, my, God?!" Bridgett squealed in delight the moment they appeared in Vikki's family home.

"I know?! Did you watch them feeding on one another?!" Vikki uttered, dancing around like a starstruck fan.

"What's all this?" Ira asked; he leaned against the doorframe of Alyda's bedroom. "Awful early to be wasted, sis," he said in a brotherly tone, wondering what they were on as he eyed them. Going on alert the moment his sister came running at him. Looking to Vikki for answers as Bridgett's hug pinned his arms to his side.

"You're the best brother?!"

"Sis, just what are you on?" Ira asked, knowing that was not what his sister normally says to him.

"Vikki and I just got back from the best night of our lives, didn't we, baby?" Bridgett stated, peering over at her when Vikki reached her side.

"Huh?! Would one of you mind filling me in on what the two of you are talking about?" Ira asked, looking confusingly between the two of them.

"Samuel, we had such a wonderful night; we even met his vampiric wives?!" Bridgett spoke with wide, gleeful eyes.

"Oh? You met Pandora and Nimue, hot, aren't they?" Ira asked knowingly. "How many times did Sam have to use his powers?"

"None, if you must know; Vikki and I behaved ourselves," Bridgett said, her hurt finding her way into her words.

"Okay, that was low of me, so did you two vamp-obsessed succubi enjoy your time?"

"Oh, no, Buster, not good enough; tomorrow, I get a thirty-minute facesitting time, hear?" Bridgett stated, staring down her brother.

"I see; you know, Brid, if you want your pussy eaten, you just have to say so," Ira retorted with a smirk. "Did Samuel say anything about the tome?" he asked seriously.

"No, we didn't ask. Should we have?" Bridgett inquired with an arched eyebrow.

"Nah, don't worry about it; I'll call him in the morning. Well, I have a rather stunning woman lying naked on a bed, so... I'm going to go see a woman about an orgasm or two," Ira said, watching his sister's expression when he was forward with his innuendoes. "Don't go into Mom's room tonight," he uttered as he pushed himself off the jam.

"Why?" Bridgett asked curiously.

"Mom's getting to know the girls and give them some insight about their bodies and such, so give the room a wide berth, okay?"

"Hey," her voice stilled her brother and caused him to turn back to her, wrapping him in a warm, sisterly hug, "thank you, I know you gave up a lot to keep us safe. Sorry I hadn't said it before," Bridgett whispered before placing a kiss on Ira's left cheek. "Night Ira," she cooed, waving to him, seeing his nod through the crack of the closing door.

Chapter four

"Vikki, does consort mean you're a part of my family?" Bridgett asked; she wasn't going if Vikki couldn't get in.

"Yes, why?" Vikki said, her pencil moving as she worked on her homework, as did Bridgett, who was sitting on their bed while she worked at her desk.

"What do you think about you and I going to the Palace?" Bridgett asked, knowing she was going to have to start working on increasing her power just like Ira had to do. Loving the glow in Vikki's eyes when she uttered the word 'Palace.'

"When?!"

"Well, I don't see why not now; I'm pretty much done with this stuff, so it's not a big thing to finish the rest when we get back. So say we spend two hours Earth time at the Palace that will give us plenty of time to hang out and check out our room," Bridgett said, wearing a coy smile on her lips at the look Vikki was giving her.

"Just let me do my hair if we're going to the Palace," Vikki said, knowing even if she was Ira's and Bridgett's consort, she was still just a low-level succubus, and she was about to be in her Lady's presence.

"Vikki, Gran's not going to care?!" Bridgett called after her as Vikki left the room. "Babe, you're hot already, and your hair is the same as it was five hours ago when you restyled it... Although, you're going to have to teach me how you do that," she said, studying her fiancée's handy work

"Bridgett, this is Lucifer's Palace we are going to; we must look our best. Full-blooded demons will be there; you have to look the part. You must project strength around them, or they will seize the opening. These demons aren't like Mor; they don't want to be anyone's friend. All they care about is power and carnage. Then there are the Lords of the Circles that are in attendance within the Palace. So if you have to use your powers, do not hesitate, or you will die," Vikki said in all seriousness. "I'm sorry for my tone, love, but you are the Princess, and you now live in a dark, dangerous world of courtly life."

"I understand, Vik; I understand all too well," Bridgett muttered, remembering the vision Zophiel had shown her.

"I hope you know I'm not trying to be a strict teacher here, but Hell is not getting its hands on my wife," Vikki said, her ruby eyes flared in her demonic power.

"So love it when you get like this," Bridgett sighed dreamily.

"So give me a few minutes to freshen up, okay?"

"Sure, Vik," Bridgett said with a nod and backed away. Turning about, heading back to their room, stopping in profile to Vikki's dresser. Her fingertips pressed lightly on the mirror's surface that sat a top of it. Watching how the mirror began to grow black, an unearthly coldness flowed into their bedroom as she made contact with Hell like Anael had shown her how to.

"Yes, Princess?" Her ebony horns which resembled wings folded as if diving, sprouted from her crimson hair that cascaded down its base and hid it from view. As well as her ears only allowing three-fourths to be shown ending in very sharp points. Bridgett still wanted to know what that elf-like face felt like on her sex as Ardat Lili heeded her summons.

"Meet Vikki and me at the Palace, and tell Aswang to be there as well," Bridgett said with authority as the Power of Hell burned in her pupils.

"As you wish, Princess."

"I'm going to have to have that conversation I was putting off with Vikki," Bridgett said to herself once the mirror returned to its normal state. "You up for that?" she asked from over her shoulder, knowing Azza was close by since Anael was called away by her grandmother.               "Good, if we have time, we'll visit your mother; I know you're eager to see her," she said once Azza stated she was. Nodding to Azza as her wings enclosed around Vikki before fading from reality.

The cries of the Damned rolled along the sulfur-laced air as the three of them materialized a few feet away from the draw bridge that led towards the heart of the Palace. Her eyes ran over Aswang, and Ardat Lili stood waiting for their arrival. It wasn't the first or third time she wondered why her brother hadn't slept with both of them yet.

"Greetings, Princess," Aswang greeted with a bow.

"Shall we be visiting Father's realm again?" Ardat Lili asked, eager to show her worth to her father.

"I don't know; let's see how tonight goes," Bridgett said, leading Vikki across the bridge hand in hand. She wasn't expecting the grand entrance when she thought about visiting Anael since she always came to Earth, and she had yet to visit her in Hell if it wasn't in Lucifer's throne room as eerie trumpets blared out as she neared the threshold to the Palace's courtyard. Feeling's Vikki's hand squeezing tighter as they broached the portcullis.

"You know, when Ira first saw this place, he said to my mother, it sort of reminded me of Heaven," Vikki said, looking around for signs of an attack. She might not win or live if a full-blood demon decided to attack, yet she was going to ensure that Bridgett got away before that happened.

"Really? He's been to Heaven?" Bridgett asked, surprised.

"Just to the gates, he and you can never enter Heaven, not as you are," Vikki said as she followed after Bridgett when it seemed to her she was being led to their destination. Her heart raced as she stared at those grand, albeit horror-filled, three-story tall doors. She knew just on the other side was the grand hall where Lucifer held court since none could enter her cell that she herself didn't allow in or what became known as her throne room. Still, this was her first time presenting herself to the court, so she knew she had to display her power if the need arose, and Vikki had a feeling it would. Looking down when Bridgett rose her hand palm side facing the door. Turning her attention back to the door as it inched opened. Holding onto Bridgett's hand tightly as the vast powers that had been gathered within that room as it washed over them. Only to smile as a shout of 'Bridgett, Vikki!' as Anael came flying towards them. Their eyes followed her flight as she pulled up slightly and went into a running landing with her arms outstretched before hugging the both of them tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you," Anael whispered as she rubbed her breasts against theirs before backing away with a sinful knowing grin on her face at what that would do to the two of them. Then her demon sensed the murderous intent in the air, turning...

1...34567...10