Porn Star Family: Bridgett’s Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am behaving myself, Suriel Zol; I've only killed one demon since I've been here," Ba'al huffed, her closed fits stuck her hips as she stared defiantly up at Ira.

"Okay, that's some restraint," Ira admitted; he was sure she would destroy a few thousand on her way to the Palace.

"I know; you should praise me, Suriel Zol, and apologize for the accusations of my character," Ba'al said in a cute tone as she stuck her chin in the air.

"Okay, but behaving also means speaking in a civil tone," Ira said sternly, watching how Ba'al opened her mouth to speak yet quickly closed it when she couldn't refute that. "Don't let me hear you speaking like that to Vikki or Bridgett again; you might be powerful, Ba'al, yet you're not so powerful I won't hesitate to put you over my knee," he warned.

"You wouldn't dare?!" Ba'al thundered, yet she did enjoy it; she just would never tell Ira that.

"Ira, just what kind of perverted things have you been doing to her?" Bridgett asked, looking curiously on at how red Ba'al's face had become, wondering what her brother had done to her to warrant such a response.

"Oh, you know good ol' spankings," Ira said, watching how Ba'al reacted to that word.

"Why is it everything becomes sexual with you?"

"I'm an incubus, remember?" Ira uttered, gesturing to his body. "Kind of goes with the territory, sis." Allowing Anael to get her hug in before he went off to spend time with his grandmother before he went and spent time with Cassiel and Lailah.

"Whenever you want me, Father, I'm yours," Anael whispered, knowing his visit was happenstance.

"We'll talk later tonight, okay?"

"Of course, Father," Anael said obediently, inhaling deeply as her nose brushed lightly along his cheek before placing a kiss on it like she had seen Cora do numerous times.

"Where are you going?!" Bridgett called out in a sisterly voice.

"See Luci, then my daughters, then Samuel wanted to speak with me, so I might be home late," Ira said, waving to his sister from over his shoulder.

"Come, your room is this way, Bridgett," Anael stated before carrying on.

Chapter Five

Her black with blue highlighted hair flowed through the air as her hips swayed seductively to the intro of Marilyn Manson's 'KILL4ME' as it played over the den's speakers. Her hips rolled; her fingers held the hem of her black vampire-inspired t-shirt as the fabric of her thong molded to her mound. Her emerald green left eye peered over her shoulder as she ensured his cobalt one was exactly where she wanted it. Her shaking ass! Her eyes flickered over as the door rolled closed.

"Sorry, Aurore, I have a guest coming over; I don't want them interrupting your spellwork," Kelly said, knowing neither could speak that wasn't a part of the spell Aurore was practicing at the moment.

Aurore nodded as her hand began to weave the strands of magic. Making sure she held him enthralled as she fondled her 32C breasts through her shirt. Blue smoke began to drift off her lips as she chanted the beginnings of the spell Samuel was teaching her. The magic began to grow excited in the air as her dance grew faster and more erotic; hearing the knock on the door as she listened to Samuel's supporting chanting. Ignoring the voices speaking in the front of the house, Aurore kept her focus on the spell since this was only part one of the three-part spell in her quest to become Kelly's and Charlotte's equals so she could stand by Samuel just like she had done in Portland.

******

A few seconds ago...

Kelly tugged nervously at her shirt as she approached the front door. Hoping that asking them there for dinner would be good for her. Praying that out of all this strangeness that's come to orbit her family ever since she picked her brother up from his college dorm. That she could have a slight bit of normalcy in her life.

"Hey?!" Vikki and Bridgett greeted with wide smiles as Kelly opened the door. Instantly their hips began to sway to the beat as they felt something happening further within. They both got a warm embrace as they filed into their home.

"Kelly, are we like interrupting something?" Bridgett asked low so as not to interrupt anything.

"No, no, as long as you stay out of the den and don't touch the doors, then you're fine," Kelly said in a friendly tone as she pushed the door closed.

"So, what's going on in there?" Vikki asked, glancing at Bridgett, wondering if she could feel it. Seeing how she peered back at her from the corner of her eye, she took that as a yes.

"Oh, Sammy's helping Aurore out with a spell," Kelly said, leading them into their living room. "Can I get you something to drink? Dinner isn't for another hour."

"We wouldn't mind a beer if you have any; if not, whatever you have will be fine," Vikki said warmly while slyly giving Bridgett a look that asked who she was talking about.

"Normally we don't, given," seeing their nods when Kelly gestured to her stomach, "but I went to the store once you texted me back; just give me a moment," Kelly said in a tone of a good host.

"Kelly, you didn't need to do that, not for us," Bridgett called after her. "Okay, are you getting 'there's fucking going on' when you looked towards their den," she whispered low.

"I did," Vikki nodded. "They couldn't be fucking; the radio isn't that loud to muffle their moans. Do you think they're doing magic in that room?" she asked with excited eyes. That was when she looked down to the floor when that same feeling started to creep up her legs, the same feeling they had felt in their library.

"Magic," Bridgett giggled like a child, with Vikki joining in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know they had reached this stage of the spell; otherwise, I would put up barriers so you're not affected by their spellwork," Kelly said apologetically as she quickly reentered the room with their beers in hand.

"Kelly, it's okay; we're just happy that you all decided to be our friends," Bridgett spoke, flashing Kelly a warm smile. "So, not to just throw it out there, who's Aurore?"

"Our cousin from New Orleans, she was with us in Portland while we helped your brother," Kelly said, sinking down into her seat, trying not to be affected by her brother's magic.

"Are they doing a spell?" Vikki asked curiously.

"Of sorts," Kelly said vaguely.

"Can we ask what's the spell or what's the purpose of doing it in the first place," Bridgett asked as politely as she could.

"Think of it sort of like going from high school to college; this is her moment," Kelly answered the best she could without giving too much out. Lifting her left hand, gathering her magic around her hand before giving it a flick and casting a barrier onto the door.

"I thought you had to have sex to use magic?" Vikki asked, confused at the display.

"Well, yes and no, for plane altering events, yes, you need to be having sex, but simple things, like that, with the amount of sexual energy Samuel puts out, well, you see what I mean," Kelly said, bring her tea up to her lips.

"Are all male sex witches like Samuel?" Bridgett asked, wondering if Kelly had remembered the brand of their favorite beer when they went to the club as she gazed at the label.

"To a very, very lesser degree."

"So what we feel when we're around Samuel? We wouldn't feel like that with the rest of your coven... that is the right word for a group of witches?" Bridgett asked with hope.

"It is," Kelly nodded, "and no, well, maybe, how does Ira affect you? Like wanton drooling sluts like it is with Samuel, not judging, been there too. Things you do when you've been starved," she sighed, recounting how they first had sex and how she wouldn't let him leave for the first week afterwards.

"No, not exactly like Ira; we don't know what it is about Samuel that our demons, just as you put it become wanton drooling sluts," Vikki said, smiling at Kelly.

"Hmm, that might be because of his magic and vampiric seduction," Kelly mused as she set her cup aside.

"Do the other two have it?" Bridgett asked, thinking back to the night of the club, recounting that she did feel something strange that evening, seeing Kelly nod her answer.

"Did you mean what you said that day in the library?" Kelly asked while she had them alone while Samuel and Aurore were busy and Charlotte was preparing dinner.

"About helping you?" Bridgett muttered, trying to think of what she meant by that.

"Yes."

"Of course we do," Bridgett said, scooting to the edge of her seat with Vikki's interest zeroed in on that one word.

"What troubles you?" Vikki asked, sensing Kelly's distress. "Only tell us what you can, alright?"

"You see, we wanted to get away after all that took place during that event. You know, just have a somewhat normal vacation," Kelly said, seeing their empathy as she continued on.

"I can't imagine how stressful this kind of life is on you and your baby," Bridgett said sympathetically.

"Our trip started out just fine; Sammy was showing how sweet he can be during it," feeling her cheeks heat at the fond memory, "well, things started happening. First, it started off as nothing until Sammy started to see the same man following us whenever we left the bed and breakfast during the day. Then when night fell, more and more vampires started appearing. First, I thought it was because we showed up unannounced in their territory that whichever House oversees that part of Greece we were in." Kelly said, filling them in on where they had been vacationing.

"Was Greece as pretty as it is on the TV?" Vikki asked, wondering where Bridgett wanted to go for their honeymoon.

"It was," Kelly nodded. "Anyway, they started to harass Sammy when he was getting blood since we had already fed him for the week. Sammy never once lifted a hand against them, only when it turned physical. Then they got to the point they tried to drink from him."

"But why? Isn't he one of theirs?" Bridgett asked, confused.

"Well, you know Sammy is a daywalker. Hekatê turned him into that, and the news hasn't sat well with the rest of the undead. So they thought if they drank from him, they too would become daywalkers."

"Is that possible?" Vikki asked, intrigued.

"I don't know, not like they tell me, and Sammy doesn't know if that would happen. So when Ira called us, we had already been on the run from them for three days, thinking switching hotels and whatnot would get them off our tail. That wasn't the case, so Sammy was casting and casting spells that I knew were draining him every time he did. At that point, it had been three days since Sammy had anything to drink. We tried to get him to drink from us, but he was worried that in doing so, he might unintentionally hurt our babies. Then well, Ira showed up and helped us out," Kelly said, hoping that confiding in them wasn't going to blow back in her face.

"Okay, seems like everything got sorted out, so why do you still look worried?" Bridgett asked in a concerned, friendly tone.

"Because it wasn't sorted, they just said since Sammy and Ira killed over a thousand of the two Houses that had been hunting us that the matter was settled, and no further action would be taken against the two Houses for their unprovoked attack," Kelly said, keeping her anger in check.

"But you don't believe that, do you?" Vikki asked with a pointed look.

"Hell no, I don't?! But I don't want to make trouble for Sammy, and I know they aren't done, not by a long shot," Kelly said sternly.

"Give me your hand," Bridgett said, not knowing where that had come from. Seeing Kelly's confusion, she leaned forward with her left hand, palm side up, out to her. Bridgett's left hand slid along the back of Kelly's while her right covered her upturned palm. "I want you to know, no matter when or where I will come. You call for me and toss it into the flame, and I will appear," she stated, feeling her angelic power flaring for what purpose she hadn't a clue.

"Okay, and I just throw this into a fire and shout, Bridgett?" Kelly asked, confused as she stared down at the metal symbol in her left hand that was the size of about her palm.

"No," shaking her head and chuckling, "you call out for Ruah Zol..." Her voice grew still, peering over at Vikki in shock, wondering if she had just stumbled upon her angelic name by accident.

"Who's Ruah Zol?" Kelly asked, perplexed.

"I am," Bridgett said, wondering why her angel was humming at the sound of her own name. "That's my angelic name," she informed her.

"Oh?! I didn't know that. Does Ira have one too?" Kelly inquired quizzically.

"He does," Vikki nodded. Turning in her seat, as did Bridgett, when U2's 'With or Without You' began to fill their house. Feeling Bridgett's hand rapidly tapping her leg as a ghostly image of Samuel appeared in the living room; however, what was coming from his mouth was not the U2 song that was coming from their kitchen. No. What was currently making Kelly's cheeks heat like mad, the way her eyes were quivering as she stared at his gaseous image, was the Righteous Brothers' 'Unchained Melody' flowed from Samuel's lips.

Bridgett watched how Kelly's eyes couldn't look away from the image, also noting how her mouth was moving as if singing silently along to her favorite song. Her demon stirred as she felt a rush of sexual energy as she watched how it appeared to her eyes that Kelly was fighting back from orgasming as Samuel's ghostly fingers caressed her right cheek. Seeing Kelly's frustration growing when he would move in for a kiss only to pull back at the last moment. Then as mysterious as it started, everything, minus the sexually charged air, returned to normal.

"Damn it, Samuel!" Charlotte screamed out from the kitchen.

"Excuse me for a second," Kelly muttered, quickly getting up from her seat, "You fucking tease!" she shouted as she disappeared from view. "You get back down here and finish what you fucking started! You can't leave your sister this fucking wet and not deliver!"              

"Have to say if that's the face when she's near her climax, I know for sure we're going to enjoy making her squeal," Bridgett said low, seeing Vikki nodding along. "Wonder if he always..." Her voice grew. Still, her body went ridged as she felt the cold fingers of death dancing along her neck; glancing out of the corner of her left eye, she knew Vikki, too, was experiencing the same thing.

"Interesting, that solves the question if your kind has super hearing," Samuel said, watching the two of them quivering beneath his touch as the pads of his index and middle finger danced along their arteries. "Mmm, just listen to that beat," watching how the two of them turned to peer back at him in their seats.

"You know our offer; we'd be honored to feel your kiss," Vikki said as she and Bridgett offered up their necks once they noticed the glint of his fangs.

"Sorry about... Samuel?!" Kelly huffed.

"What you said to come down here and see I'm in here, yet when I did, you weren't in here so..." Grinning madly at the fuming aroused look on his sister's face, "Since you and Charlotte have been on me about keeping fed ever since the club, and you weren't here at the time, I thought I'd eat, as it were," Samuel spoke, wondering if he could... "What the hell, sis?!" he growled as his voice was muffled by the pillow as it ran down his face.

"Don't you go hypnotizing them with those eyes?!" Kelly intoned, staring Samuel down angrily.

"Wait... what?! You can do that?!" Bridgett gasped; however, upon reflection, she didn't know how, yet she could still feel the effects of his hypnotizing gaze.

"Oh, yeah, most of the time, it's amusing, but you don't do that to our guest, understand?!" Kelly spoke sternly as she retook her seat, glaring at her brother until he held his hands up in surrender. "Now, if you're hungry, I won't stop you, but none of that stuff, get me?"

"Yes, Kelly," Samuel uttered in a relenting sigh.

"If they agree, while you're feeding, you may touch; I know how that makes the blood sweeter for you. Only touching and only through clothing," Kelly said, setting the rules.

"Is it really that arousing?" Vikki asked, feeling her mound quiver in excitement.

"If Sammy had told me he was hungry, I would have set him out something, or I would have told you to bring an extra pair or two with you," Kelly offered. "But that's me, given what we are affects us more than it might you." Noting how Samuel's eyes were on their throbbing arteries that danced in his eyes.

"Can I ask, without you having to divulge anything that they might not want you to, but wouldn't blood bags be safer for you to feed than on living people? Don't get me wrong, I want you to drink from me; just wouldn't that be better for you?" Bridgett asked in a friendly tone.

"Do you like cold food?" Samuel asked in a monotone voice.

"Not particularly unless it was meant to be cold in the first place," Vikki answered, feeling the gooseflesh on her skin as his fingers danced along her neck. Something she wasn't about to stop, not when she and Bridgett were about to have one of their fantasies fulfilled.

"Do you want to know what cold blood tastes like to a vampire?" Samuel asked pointedly, seeing their vehement nods in response. "It tastes like you crawled into the sewer, got the most putrid piss water you can find, and sprinkled crap all over; if that's not bad enough, you have this sickening tar just running down your larynx that feels like forever. Everything is heightened on a vampire, just to feel it running down your throat," making a display, showing off his nails that came with being a vampire as they ran down his throat; it was so that when they had a victim, they couldn't escape once they had bitten them, "so we feel every centimeter as it slowly crawls down..." Another pillow struck his face in the process of creeping out his sister's new friends, as was his brotherly job.

"You know damn well, Samuel; your blood is always warm?!" Kelly huffed in an angry pout.

"Aw, come on, sis, can't an immortal have a little fun creeping out the demons?! Do you know how messed up that would be in the cosmic sense of things?!" Samuel said, grinning like mad at his sister.

"You'd said you'd be nice," Kelly uttered with a sad pout.

"I did, didn't I?" Samuel admitted as Kelly weakly nodded. "I apologize, Kelly, I did promise you that, and I'm sorry; forgive me?"

"Only if you finish what you started," Kelly said in a shy, bashful tone as she picked at the right leg of her jeans.

"Sis, don't you think it's a little early for voyeurism?" Samuel replied with a sly sinful smirk.

"Not that you perv?!" Kelly giggled, she knew he only messed with Bridgett and Vikki because she liked them, and he was only doing what any good brother would do, making sure they were okay sort of people for her protection. "I want my kiss you teased me with," she said hungrily.

"Oh? I see; I was kind of looking forward to putting on a good show," Samuel mused jokingly, seeing the wonder in Bridgett's and Vikki's eyes when he said that "Give me one second, and then if you're still willing, you'll get your wish. However, first, stick out your hand," he directed, looking at Bridgett who looked at him oddly yet did as he asked. Studying her reaction when his arm darted out and poked her in the tip of her middle finger. Holding her hand tightly as she tried to pull away as he coated his nail in her blood before leaning forward and running his tongue along it, sealing the wound as he did.

"Why did you do that?" Bridgett asked, looking at him and then at her finger, wondering why she wasn't bleeding.

"Well, one, don't take this the wrong way, but I've known your brother for a while now before he became cosmic. He could at least read my movements since he couldn't keep up with my speed. You, on the other hand, could not. Which is odd because if you put the Ira then beside you now, you're way stronger than he was, even I can tell that. So, I was wondering what's holding you back? That and I honestly don't know if I can drink from you given what you are, demons; I know I can. Don't know about an angel; well, that's explanatory. So I took a sample to test and not kill myself," Samuel said, getting to his feet. The tip of his tongue tasted the blood on his nail, seeing if he would burst into flames given Bridgett's angelic half. Surprising to find it rather tasty and not combusting into a giant ball of holy fire at the same time. Noting how Bridgett was really pondering on what he had said to her as he rounded the couch as he sucked his nail clean when he was sure her blood wasn't going to kill him. "So, want a kiss do you?" he uttered sinfully as he leaned on the armrests of the chair Kelly was sitting in.