Porn Star Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"Oh yes," Bridgett said, trying to gather her breath, "I can't wait to wrap my mouth around that sweet pussy," she said, flashing Layla a smile. "You do have an excellent pussy eater on your hands."

"I know, and is cock is just...," Layla began to say licking her lips as she watched Ira's cock bounce.

"Baby? I think it's time we let these to love birds fuck like rabbits," Vikki said, licking Layla's juices from her lips as she looked over at Bridgett.

"Okay," Bridgett sighed forlornly, as she looked down at her brother. One orgasm wasn't enough, she so wanted to coat his face in as many orgasms as his tongue would give her. "Later tonight, you are going to eat me, and you won't stop until I beg you to. Then I'll ride your cock so well, you'll dump that hot cum into your sister's pussy as your fuck me hard from behind," she whispered into his ear as she moved her legs off his shoulders.

"Easy there," Vikki said with a coy smirk, catching Layla as her legs wobbled.

"I've never had so many just from someone's mouth," Layla chuckled as she felt her juices running down her thighs as she stood in Vikki's arms.

"Well, come over more often and I'm sure we can make this pussy purr," Vikki said before kissing Layla, who accepted her embrace eagerly.

"I do taste good, don't I?" Layla asked with a pleased smile.

"Mmmhmm, now," Vikki said, pointing at Ira's cock that was steadily dripping pre-cum, "I think you need to go and please that cock of his."

"Oh yes, I most certainly do," Layla purred, her eyes lustering in her hunger as her eyes ran down his eight inch cock. Her hand sliding into his as he held it out for her. "Ira?"

"Hmm?"

"I want you to fuck me from behind," Layla said leaning in, "and I want to feel your cum in me, don't worry I'm on the pill now. So when you have to cum, paint my womb in this things hot seed," she cooed, as she caressed Ira's cock.

"Yes ma'am," Ira said with a stout nod.

"Good. Maybe we can do this again, maybe my place next time," Layla said, the blue haze burning brightly in her eyes as she crawled along his bed. "Now get up here and fuck this hot pussy," she ordered, as she reached back spanking her ass.

Bridgett sat on Vikki's lap in Ira's computer chair as they watched as Layla howled in pleasure as Ira fucked her. Biting her lip as Vikki reached between her legs, playing with her wet pussy they listened as Layla begged Ira to keep fucking her. A smile of pride formed on her lips as she watch Layla quivering as she came on Ira's cock. Chuckling inwardly as she called out to god as Ira hammered her as she rode out her orgasm. Rocking her hips on Vikki's fingers as Layla buried her face in Ira's mattress releasing what Bridgett thought would be an ear piercing wail as she came again.

"Fucking give it to me!" Layla growled, as she peered back at Ira once he told her he was about to cum. "Give me that dick's cum!" she demanded, as she wiggled her hips side to side. "Fucking do..." Layla shuddered then convulsed as she felt rope after rope of his cum shooting deep into her cunt.

"Well, we'll just leave the two of you to rest up," Vikki said, winking down at Ira knowing he had just made that woman his servant. Knowing now she would do whatever Ira wanted just to get a taste of his cum.

"God Ira, I didn't know how kinky your family was, eating your sister out," Layla chuckled behind her hand at his reddening face. "What? The similarities were obvious Ira. It wasn't hard to notice," she said, rubbing her thigh along his as they rested side by side. "I won't tell, I promise. I'd never harm you Ira," Layla said, looking him dead in the eyes. The blue haze swirling rapidly around her irises as she pressed her body closer to his. "I'd do anything for you Ira. Be anything for you, do anyone you ask just to please you, Ira. Just so long as I get to be with you," she said, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "Would you like to see me with your sister, how about your mother, or that woman? Would you like to see me sucking two men while I ride this?" Layla asked, reaching down so her fingertips skimmed along his soft cock. "I will if you ask me. I want you to be pleased with me."

"I am," Ira said, caressing her face. Seeing her contentment in her eyes as he did. "But for now, let's stick with women, I don't want another cock in the mix just yet."

"As you wish Ira, I'm yours," Layla said, kissing Ira passionately.

An hour later Ira waved goodbye to Layla as she left him very drained after giving him a blowjob before she left. His mind recounting what she had said. Wondering just how far she would go, and what she would willing do if he asked for it. He would have to ask...

"Well, so your sister, your mother, and now the hot librarian are your servants, you do seem to be easing into your role as an incubus quite well Ira," Vikki whispered into his ear as she draped herself along his back. "I hope you haven't forgotten about me Ira. Remember, I wanted you first, and I still want you and need you inside me," she said heatedly as her nose nuzzled his neck.

"Just how far will they go?" Ira asked, feeling her gooseflesh as his fingers skimmed up her thigh while he stood in the still opened front door.

"They'll do anything you ask. No matter what it is, they will do so without complaint," Vikki said, breathing heavily into his ear as his hand covered her mound. "Feel my heat Ira, can't you feel what you do to me?"

"And here I always thought you hated me," Ira chuckled, remembering the past five years.

"Nah-uh," Vikki giggled, as she pulled him inside before slamming the front door shut.

*****

It was around nine thirty when he walked into his room from his shower, stopping in his tracks as an odd outfit, one he wouldn't ever wear, lay on his bed. Spikes, chains, leather, and all black wasn't his style.

"Ira," Bridgett said, sweetly as she leaned against his doorframe. His eyes ran down her body then the clothes on his bed, other than the skirt it was pretty much the same. "Will you wear it for me?" she plead sweetly.

"You want me to wear that?" Ira asked, pointing at his bed.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded, glancing up at him, "they won't let you in if you don't look like one of us. They're picky about who they let in so no one will rat out the club to the police."

"Is it illegal or something?"

"Something like that," Bridgett said, with a coy smirk. "Please Ira," she pleaded, as she hurried to his side, "I know this isn't your thing, but I would really appreciate it if you came with me. Something in me yearns to be by your side," she whispered, as she placed a kiss on his shoulder. Rising to her tiptoes, "Will you make your hair white again and wear the horns for your cute sister?" she whispered into his ear. "I promise you will really enjoy it Ira," Bridgett purred, as she slipped her hand through his towel cupping Ira's soft cock.

"Alright, give me a few to get dressed," Ira said, suppressing his sigh.

"You're the best!" Bridgett placed a kiss on his cheek. Her ass swaying as she left his room with a little skip in her step.

"Oh yes, you do look like one of us," Vikki said, wearing her best gothic apparel. Her eyes hungrily drank in his form as the light leather jack settled onto his shoulders as he walked into the living room.

"Ira, can I touch them," Bridgett said, her ass wiggling in excitement as her eyes were squarely on his horns.

"Sure," Ira winced at his sister's high pitch squeal.

"Oh my god, they feel so real," Bridgett said in awe as her hands ran over them, "Vikki you got to feel them," she said, looking over at her girlfriend.

"Why yes they do," Vikki said, with a knowing smirk as her fingers ran along them. "Well, won't you be the bell of the ball," she teased. Suppressing a moan as his tail spanked her ass.

"Come on," Bridgett said giddily, taking hold of his hand leading him out the door, "it will take an hour to get there, and it really doesn't pick up until after eleven, but I want to show you around," she said, smiling back at him and Vikki as she took hold of his other hand.

"This is the place?" Ira asked, as he looked upon the bland exterior of the warehouse-looking building.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded, as she stepped up to his side, "I promise tonight is going to be awesome with you here," she said, snuggling up to him, her tail wrapped around his leg as she did.

"Yes it will," Bridgett nodded confidently, "all we have to worry about is keeping the women away from you," she said looking at his horns. "You're our date tonight," Bridgett said, pressing his arm in-between her braless breasts.

"Let's go! Whoo!" Vikki shouted, thrusting her arm into the air, causing Ira to roll his eyes and Bridgett to giggle.

"Back again," a woman intoned from behind the eye slit in the door after Bridgett used the secret knock.

"Yep, we just love this place," Bridgett smiled at the woman.

"I would think so, the two of you were and are quite popular," she said, her eyes darting from Bridgett to Vikki, "who's he?" she asked, her gaze centering on Ira.

"Our boyfriend," Bridgett said, laying her head on his shoulder.

"My, you have definitely earned the ire of every man here," she said, the sound of locks flipping open before the door inched open. "Please enter and be welcomed into the Pitt," she said, stepping away from the door.

The moment they crossed the threshold Ira's ears were bombarded by the thumping bass, his eyes squinted at the harsh black-lights and his nose wiggled at the scent of clove smoke on the air.

"Nice horns," she said, her eyes running over them as they flashed in the iridescence of the black light.

"Thanks," Ira said, glancing over at the woman. His eyes running down her foot high mohawk.

"Be careful not to lose them, there are some here what would kill for a pair that seems so well made," she warned, caught off guard by the smirk on his lips.

"Come Ira, so much to show you," Bridgett said gleefully.

As they lead him around, Ira knew this place wasn't just a gothic club as he watched a man chained to the wall being whipped by a woman wearing a devil mask. To the woman on her knees in a stockade being gangbanged by four different men. Then to a three-some where a woman was riding a guy while getting fucked in the ass by a woman with a strap-on. To couples practicing regular sex on the couches they passed. Yet, as they lead him around, he noticed how all the guy's eyes were on his sister and Vikki and quite a few of the women's as well. Ira, on the other hand, well, his horns were more of the attention getter than he was. Not that Ira cared, he wasn't there to hook up with anyone.

"And you come here... willingly?" Ira whispered into Bridgett's ear. His head quickly turning as they passed closed rooms that he had no trouble knowing what their purpose was for.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded. Her eyes glanced at him hungrily. All through the ride there she had thought about what they were going to do while there, then to the parts were she would have his mouth upon her cunt.

"Bridgett baby!" shouted a very good looking man as they left the BDSM side of the club and moved into the more gothic side.

"Go away Paul," Bridgett sneered. Her grip tightening on her brother's arm.

"Now, now, is that anyway to talk to the man that's going to fuck you tonight?" Which earned a throaty laugh from Vikki as she held onto Ira for support.

"Boy, you never learn do you," Vikki said, mimicking his limp dick with her index finger.

"You think I'm just going to fuck you? When you couldn't even get Vikki off?" Bridgett spat.

Ira looked around noticing they had garnered a sizable crowd around them. Some were taking Paul's side, some his sister's, some just watching the show.

"Her loose..."

"Maybe you're just the size of a toothpick? Vikki is quite tight actually," Ira butted in, causing Vikki to gasp in surprise. Her cheeks rapidly heating, glancing down seeing how she rubbed the side of her breasts against his arm.

"What would you know..." Paul's voice stilling as Ira smirked wickedly at him.

"Oh, I know from first-hand experience what she looks like cumming on my cock," Ira informed them, taunting the man, causing his friends behind him to laugh at his expense.

"You know what," Bridgett said, speaking up. Pride swelling in her chest when Ira defended Vikki. "If you can eat Carla's cunt as well as this man here can eat mine," she said, lavishing her hand on Ira's chest. Feeling her pussy tingle at the thought of feeling his tongue inside her again. "Then I'll ride that little thing you call a cock, if you can't then you leave me the hell alone. Deal? You don't mind, do you Carla?"

"What, get my pussy eaten, fuck no," Carla said, her dyed black hair bounced against her chest as she reached underneath her skirt pulling down her panties. Which earned her a round of roaring cheers as her panties touched the floor.

"Well?" Bridgett said with a pointed look. "Either put up or get the fuck out of my face."

"Fine. Your pussy is as good as mine. Once I'm done, that dyke cunt will want my cock," Paul said, puffing out his chest.

"Please," Bridgett said, rolling her eyes. Reaching down taking her brother by surprise as she cupped his junk. "This is the only cock I will ever need, not that needle-like thing you call a dick, trust me I know - Vikki showed me and everyone here the pictures of it," she said, smirking wickedly at Paul. Earning him a round of snickers from the women within the group.

"Trust me baby, you got this. He couldn't find a clit if a spotlight shone on it with a neon sign pointing at it that said, 'SUCK HERE'," Vikki whispered in Ira's ear.

"Hey Georgie! You mind if we use your bar for a bit?" Bridgett yelled over the music.

"For you Brit, sure, just let me give it a good wipe down first," George said, quickly giving the surface a thorough cleaning. "All set," he nodded at Bridgett.

Bridgett looked at Carla, who nodded, before both walked over to the bar. With the help of two men on either side of them, their firm posteriors were resting comfortably on the wooden surface.

"Ira," Bridgett called to him as her as she wiggled her ass, scooting her skirt up to her hips. Spreading her legs slightly, showing off her naked cunt to her brother as Ira approached. The group parted giving him space and to watch the show.

"Make her moan baby," Vikki whispered into his ear placing a kiss on his cheek before taking a seat on the stool. Locking him in-between her legs as he stood between Bridgett's.

"Well, come on," Carla waved to Paul, who had a apprehensive look on his face.

"What? Chickening out?!" Bridgett taunted. Glancing over, seeing her brother studying her like he'd never seen her before. "Baby," she cooed, her legs slowly closed around him as her hands rested on Ira's chest, "eat me like you did before," leaning forward, her lips brushing against his left ear, "I want to cum on my brother's tongue again," Bridgett whispered heatedly into his ear. Kissing him lightly on his lips as she searched his eyes looking for what made her want her brother so. Her heart raced as Ira sank down her chest. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as she felt Ira's lips on her mound.

"Well, get to it!" Carla growled, pushing Paul down by his shoulders.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett moaned, licking her lips as she leaned her head back. Her eyes closed enjoying the light teasing her brother was giving her eager cunt. "Oh fuck!" she gasped, as she felt his tongue deep within her wet canal. "Oh god! Yes, fucking tongue that pussy!" Bridgett growled, as she held onto one of his horns.

Carla scowled as she stared down at Paul as his flaccid tongue did nothing for her. Her eyes glanced over as Bridgett writhed in sheer pleasure as the man between her legs gave her what all women want. Why had she ever agreed to this? She thought she could get off with someone eating her neglected pussy, yet it seemed Paul was all flash and no substance.

"Fucking get off of me!" Carla shouted, kicking Paul away from her. "Is that how you fucking eat a pussy?! Fucking pathetic!" she yelled, quickly shielding her pussy from view as Paul lay sprawled out on the floor.

"Oh fuck me! Yes!" Bridgett howled as she came. "Don't stop! God don't you ever stop!" Her hips ground her mound against his lips as Ira lapped up her juices. "Yes that's it, so fucking good," she moaned as her body trembled. Squealing as Ira reached around rubbing her clit while his tongue rubbed her g-spot. "Oh god, you're going to make me...!" If it wasn't for Vikki's strong hands Bridgett would have tumbled over the bar as she came, hard. "That's it, lap up that pussy juice! Own that shit!" Her cheeks blushed hard as her brother's eyes quickly glanced up at her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Ira slowly withdrew his tongue. Her body rippled in pleasure as Ira parted her labia with his tongue. "Mmmhmm! That clit needs a good sucking, give it to it," Bridgett panted, her eyes full of primal lust as she stared down into her brother's eyes. "Whatever I did to deserve this pussy eater, I thank you," she prayed to the heavens as Ira inserted two fingers into her hot canal. Gripping his appendages tightly as he sought out that tiny little patch. "Oh god, no more, no more!" Bridgett begged for release. "Oh... fuck... me," she stuttered as she came once more.

"Holy shit look at it dripping off the bar," a female voice said from within crowd.

"Here baby, let me clean you up," Vikki said, before licking Ira's face clean.

"Bridgett," Carla said, getting her attention.

"Hmm?"

"Can I try, just one I promise," Carla said, seeing the sheer pleasure in her eyes.

"Sure," Bridgett said, smiling wickedly down at Paul, "now you pissant get fucking lost, and don't you ever fucking bother me again," she spat, quickly covering herself up. "Ira," Bridgett said, turning his chin towards her, seeing Paul being shunned by her peers as he was forced to leave. "Will you give Carla a taste? Please, she's a friend, and she needs to know that there is someone that can do what you just did to me."

"Alright," Ira agreed, looking around the room, noting how all the women were eyeing him. "Umm... am I about to get eaten?" he whispered to Bridgett.

"You might, that was an excellent display of a proper pussy eating," Vikki said, knowing she too was going to ride that tongue soon.

"Mmmhmm," came a chorus from the group.

"Help me down," Bridgett said, blushing as his hands rested on her hips. "Sorry about the mess Georgie," she smiled at the bartender.

"Bah, about time someone put that poseur in his place," George said, quickly wiping down the bar, "there you go," he said, smirking at Carla when the surface was dry.

"Thanks Georgie," Carla said, blowing him a kiss before sliding into Bridgett's spot. "Now let's see what you can do with a pussy you don't know," she said, lifting her skirt to show him her blond thatch of hair. "D-do you like it?"

"It's a pretty little thing, isn't it?" Ira said, wondering if he was going to see a lot more pussies in the future, not that he was complaining. He didn't think any guy would willingly pass up seeing what they were willing to show.

"Mmmhmm, now let's put that mouth to..." Carla began to say but Ira beat her to it. "Mmm... shit!" she gasped loudly as Ira's tongue slipped inside of her. Her thighs were trembling within seconds due to her lack of sex over the past six months. "Oh god yes, taste it!" Carla moaned, as she held his head to her sex. "God Bridgett," she moaned, as his tongue rolled within her canal, "I'm so jealous, no one ever eats my pussy like this," rolling her hips to get Ira's tongue deeper into her cunt.

"I know, you look so hot up there," Bridgett said, her eyes running down Carla's body.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers