Porn Star Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,758 Followers

"Can we fuck later?" Carla asked, looking at Bridgett.

"Oh yes, I always like being between those legs," Bridgett said, her tongue flicking against her teeth.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!" Carla cried out as her orgasmic juices gushed out around his tongue.

Ira coughed loudly as he choked on the unexpected flood rushing into his mouth. Vikki's hand rubbed his back as he rose.

"You okay?" Carla asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah," Ira said, his voice harsh.

"Georgie, can we get this guy a drink?" Carla asked over her shoulder.

"Sure," George said, quickly setting a cold glass of soda on the counter beside her leg, "on the house."

"Thanks," Ira said, as Carla handed him the glass.

"I don't want you hurt because my little pussy got all excited," Carla said, rubbing his arm. She watched as Vikki wiped his face clean with a napkin.

"Now I want to see this ass move," Vikki purred, taking his empty glass from him. Slipping off the stool, taking Ira by the hand, Bridgett commanded his left side as they walked through the crowd.

"God, my pussy is so wet Ira," Bridgett snuggled up to him. Her legs have yet to stop shaking. "All you would have to do is slide that cock right into my tight little pussy," she said, as they walked onto the dancefloor.

"And while he was he would be tasting my pussy, isn't that right Ira?" Vikki asked, her ruby eyes flashed hungrily.

"Didn't you get enough before we came here?" Vikki shook her head at his question. Yelping as Bridgett and Vikki pulled him into the center of the dancefloor as their favorite song came on over the speakers.

Ira collapsed, exhausted, on one of the couches after an hour of dancing with his sister and Vikki. His eyes glanced up as they took to the cages that loomed over the dancefloor. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he wondered how they could dance for so long without a break. Noticing how the guys were staring up at them as they made out giving the crowd a show.

"Hey," a voice he knew caught him by surprise.

"Hello," Ira said, eyeing the group of women that surrounded him, blocking his view of his sister. "What is it you want Beth?" he asked, eyeing the petite teenager he once had a crush on, that was until he learned she was only after his father.

"Why didn't you tell me you could eat pussy so well?" Beth asked, her pigtailed raven hair swayed as she crossed her arms.

"Why did you lead me on, when all you wanted was to be a porn star?" Ira shoot back. He noticed how the groups eyes were darting back and forth between the two of them.

"Ira!" Cybil gasped in recognition. "Ira is that you?" she asked, pushing to the front of the group.

"Oh, you're here too," Ira said, his eyes flickering over to her.

"Please Ira, don't be like that," Cybil pouted, causing her blond hair to bounce.

"What is it you want? Obviously, you got what you wanted from me, so what more do you want?" Ira asked, leaning back in his seat.

"We want what you gave those two women," Beth said, lifting her skirt showing off her lacy, pink panties.

"And you think I'm just going to eat you out?" Ira asked, arching an eyebrow. "You know, I actually liked the two of you. Thought you two were actually cool to hang out with. Wow, was I wrong!"

"Ira." Beth and Cybil said at the same time as they drew near.

"We're sorry okay," Cybil glanced at Beth who nodded.

"And that makes up for everything?" Ira asked, enlarging his cock to eight inches. He was going to make them pay for thinking they could ever use him. "You know what fine, you want your pussies eaten, I want my dick sucked," he said, knowing if they tasted even a drop of his cum they would be his. Listening to the gasps of the women that surrounded him in a semi-circle as he pulled out his cock.

"Oh my," Beth stammered as Ira's hand ran up and down his shaft. It was much bigger than his father's, and thicker too. She could feel her pussy tingling as she saw the bead of pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

"If we suck you off then you'll forgive us and taste us?" Cybil asked, sitting down next to him.

"Forgive you no, but I'll will uphold my end of the deal," Ira said, peering at her as her hand rubbed his thigh.

Thirty minutes later Ira left those two grinning like fools on the couch. They were his now, he just had to figure out a way to punish them. He wasn't going to allow them to think they could use him and not pay the price for it. Seeing Vikki and Bridgett standing at the bar waiting on him.

"So you done, hmm?" Vikki asked, with a coy smirk.

"Who were they?" Bridgett huffed in jealousy.

"Girls who thought they could use me," Ira said, placing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"So you don't like them?" Bridgett asked, stepping up to her brother.

"Not anymore, no."

"Good," Bridgett said, smiling as she pressed her body against his.

"Ira, there's a room open," Vikki said, taking up his left side, her finger lazily traced along his chest. She knew who those girls were. She also knew they were his now. It was the reason she had turned him. So he could get even with those that had hurt him so bad, among other reasons. "Can we...?"

"Please Ira, you made me so horny, I need you in me," Bridgett said, batting her eyelashes at him flirtingly.

"Sure..." The moment the word left his lips Vikki and Bridgett dragged him into the empty room.

It was two in the morning when they arrived back at their home. His legs were sore, his feet hurt, his head pounded, and for the life of him he felt like every drop of cum had been sucked out by Bridgett and Vikki. Then again, he oddly enjoyed it when they did so. He never thought he would, but the feel of his sister's and Vikki's mouths and cunts were exquisite. He was almost asleep when he heard his door creak open. Rolling over in only his underwear as he was gathering strength to crawl underneath his covers. He wasn't expecting to see his mother sneaking into his room. His eyes watched as her robe slid off of her body as she stood in the moonlight that filtered through his window.

"Baby," Cora whispered softly as she leaned over his bed. Her breasts dangling before his eyes. Cora released a low moan as her son palmed her right breast, biting her lip as he gently teased her nipple. "You're dad isn't coming home tonight, can your mother sleep with you?" she asked, her voice quivering as he gave that hardening nipple a tug.

"Sure," Ira said, seeing that blue haze in her eyes. Inwardly smirking knowing she, too, was his. He wondered how his father was going to take it when he found out he could get his mother to do things she would never do for him.

"Then let's get under the covers," Cora said, trying to keep her excitement from her voice. "Spoon me Ira," she said, once they were under the covers. Feeling her skin heat as his arm rested on her stomach. Wiggling her ass against her son's groin, moving his hand from her stomach to her breast. "Ira?"

"Yes?" Ira said, smiling devilishly.

"You can touch me anywhere you want from now on. I want you to be happy," Cora said, shuddering as her son fondled her breasts, "I want to be yours Ira. You're dad hasn't fucked me in so long, and never like you did to me. I want to hope he isn't cheating, but every time I try to dress sexy, to initiate sex with him, he just blows me off. I haven't felt loved in a long time Ira. You don't mind if I..." Her heart stilled as she felt his cock growing against her ass. She had forgotten how long it had been since she'd felt a man's cock pressed against her during the night.

"What is it Mom?" Ira whispered into her hair.

"Will you keep fucking me?"

"Mmmhmm," Ira said, slyly inching down his underwear.

"Oh Ira," Cora moaned lightly, so her voice wouldn't carry, as Ira reached between her legs. "Yes baby, feel how wet you make your mother's pussy," she begged, as his fingers skimmed along her labia. Lifting her leg so her son had better access to her womanhood.

"You like how your son plays with your cunt, don't you Mom?" Ira asked, as he sank his fingers into his mother's cunt.

"Mmmhmm," Cora nodded gently rolling her hips.

"You'll do anything I want, won't you?"

"Yes baby, mama will give her boy anything," Cora said, breathing heavily. Whimpering as he removed his fingers. Gasping in hunger as she felt his cock gliding through her labia.

"Tell me how much you want my cock, Mom?"

"Give it to me Ira. Give me my son's cock, she needs it so badly," Cora pleaded, as she reached down pressing his cock tightly to her pussy.

"Tell me how much better my cock is than dad's?"

"Oh baby, he so doesn't have anything on you. You needn't worry about him, I won't be fucking him again, not when my sweet boy..." Biting her hand as Ira eased the head of his cock into welcoming canal.

For the next thirty minutes Ira fucked his mother nice and slow. Letting her cunt feel every inch on his cock as it glided through her folds. The way her hand rested on his thigh as he gave her one orgasm after another. The way she moved her hips to get his cock into the deepest parts of her womanhood. The soft whispers of her begging him to never stop fucking her. Then the need to have his cum in her womb.

"Give it to me baby. Mama needs to feel that hot spunk throughout the night," Cora pleaded, as her womb quivered from her third orgasm. Cupping her hand over her mouth to muffle her moan as she felt rope after rope striking the back of her womb.

*****

Five hours later Ira felt something warm around his cock once again. A smile spread across his face as his mother bobbed on his rod. Her eyes glanced up, sparkling in joy as he was watching her. Keeping the slurping to a minimum so as not to wake or alert Bridgett and Vikki.

"Morning baby," Cora said, licking up his shaft, "now you best hurry, cum in your mother's mouth. Let her have her breakfast," she purred, before returning his rod back to her hot slick mouth.

"Oh shit! I'm going to..." Cora held her son within her mouth as she felt his cum flooding it.

"Mmm, baby, you taste so good," Cora moaned lightly as her tongue licked her lips. "Now don't get mad, but I'm going to have to make your Dad think we're still together, so we don't break up the company. But he will never know that I'm my son's bitch now," she said, grinning madly at Ira as the blue haze swirled rapidly in her eyes.

"When he's gone I'm going to fuck you so hard," Ira said, with a sly smirk.

"Mmm, yes, that's what I like. My man fucking me hard, with his hard thick yummy cock," Cora said, placing a kiss on his cock before rolling off his bed. Scooping up her robe from his floor, she wondered how many other articles of her clothing would be lining her son's floor in the coming days. "Breakfast will be ready soon, why don't you go shower?" she suggested, walking back to his bed as she tied a knot in the belt. "I wouldn't want this to get too dirty," Cora teased, as she kissed her son passionately.

Rolling out of bed, he heard his mother humming as she walked down the hall. Walking naked to the bathroom, placing a towel on the shower door as he waited for the water to heat up. Remembering he was supposed to go to a shadow puppet show with Rita today, and to the mall with Sue tomorrow. A smirk rose along his lips knowing he had finally put his father in his place now that his wife was his servant.

The blue blinking light of his phone greeted him as he walked into his room. Running his towel through his hair as he unlocked his phone. He wasn't expecting to see twelve text messages waiting for him when he got out of the shower. Reading Rita's messages first.

"Hi Ira! Vikki gave me your number. I hope that's alright with you. Are we still going out today?"

"Yeah, I just got out of the shower," Ira sent back.

"Let me see!" Taking a photo of himself wearing his towel and another without it before sending it off to her. "Mmm, god, you'll take care of your sister, won't you? Your sister has been lonely since you've been gone."

"I don't believe that. A hot woman like you? I'm sure you got your hands full of guys beating down your door," Ira texted back as he searched his underwear drawer.

"But... no one is like my adorable brother. No one makes this pussy wet like you do." Ira fought himself from getting hard as Rita sent a photo of her naked body then another of a close-up of her wet cunt.

"Mmm, can't wait to eat that," Ira texted back as he grabbed a pair of black underwear.

"Oh my, it's quivering just thinking about your mouth on my pretty pussy. I'm going rub it, I'll see you at ten."

Tossing his towel into the corner as he opened up the text from Beth.

"Ira. I know I hurt you. I want to make it right between us. So when you get this, please text me back." Ira read her text seeing the picture of her pouting and topless.

"Okay, you have something to talk about?" Ira sent back not thinking he'd get a reply so soon.

"Ira! I'm so happy you read my text!" Beth texted exuberantly. "Did you know my pussy is still wet?"

"No, show me," Ira typed out testing his hold on her. He wasn't disappointed as her naked cunt filled his screen. "Well, that pussy is certainly wet."

"It is, isn't it?! Ira, can we meet up today?"

"Can't have plans, how about Wednesday?"

"I don't know if I can go that long without seeing you," Beth texted him sending a sad emoji along.

"It's either that or not at all," Ira texted sternly.

"Wednesday it is, but we can text each other until then, right?"

"Sure, just don't expect me to text back immediately after ten, I'll be busy for a few hours."

"Okay Ira, whatever you want... I'll do. I'll see you then." Closing out Beth's texts, opening up Cybil's.

"I can't stop thinking of you Ira. My pussy hasn't stopped throbbing since last night. That was the best I've ever had." Cybil's text read as the cotton fabric ran up his legs.

"It was, was it?" Ira sent.

"Oh god yes!"

"Better than when my father was between those legs?" Ira asked seeing his evil grin in the reflection of his screen.

"Oh yes, your dad can't eat a pussy like you do." Cybil quickly sent back. "So... it's spring break and all, and my folks won't be home all week. Are you willing to come over sometime so I can make it up to you?"

"How about Thursday?"

"Okay! That works, thank you Ira, text me when you're on your way over."

"I-raaa! Breakfast is readyyy!" Cora called out.

"Okay, I have to go," Ira texted, quickly putting on his pants.

"Okay Ira, text me when you have time." He did have to admit Cybil did have some nice tits as he gazed at the picture of them while he walked out of his room.

"Baby, do you have plans today?" Cora asked, setting his pancakes down in front of him.

"Yep," Ira said ,smiling at his mother.

"Oh," Cora said sadly, "I was hoping we could spend the day together," she said, her fingertips lightly trailed along his hand.

"I don't have anything planned Friday, we can just have an 'us' day," Ira said with a coy smirk as he poured syrup over his hot cakes.

"Friday it is, and I want every minute of it," Cora purred, her eyes stared hungrily at her son.

"Mmm, do I smell something yummy," Bridgett said, walking in wearing nothing but a t-shirt allowing her mound to peek out. Her stomach rumbled as she rubbed her hands together. "Where's Dad?" she asked, as she sat down at the table.

"Oh, I just love your pancakes!" Vikki said gleefully as she sat beside Bridgett.

"Why thank you Vikki! Your dad stayed at the studio to work on the video," Cora said, sipping on her orange juice. Not telling her children of the fight they had while they worked on the video. Dominic was angry that she allowed her own son to fuck her. Which they couldn't afford to pay another actor. He knew this, he was just jealous that Ira had fucked her better than he ever did, and she had told him as much. Then his admittance of what she had suspected for some time - he was indeed fucking one of their actresses. Which gave her the go ahead to make her son the only man she needed to fuck her, when she wasn't in a movie that is. Dominic was going to rue the day he stepped out on her. They would still play the married couple in public, but behind closed doors she was Ira's, wholly. She couldn't wait for the time when Dominic would have to listen to her as her son fucked her hard.

"So I hear you're going out with Rita today," Vikki said, glancing at Ira.

"Yeah," Ira said, inhaling his last bite. Looking down at his phone, he needed to get moving or he wouldn't be ready when Rita showed up.

"Who's this Rita?" Cora asked, her words laced with jealousy.

"Vikki's middle sister," Bridgett said, smiling at Ira. Pleased that he was getting along with Vikki's family.

"Oh? I didn't know you had siblings," Cora said, looking over at Vikki.

"You should meet them, I know they'll love you," Vikki said, with a knowing smile.

"Where're you going?!" Cora asked, thinking she would have more time with her son.

"Have to get ready," Ira said, placing a kiss on his mother's cheek, "thanks for breakfast, it was delicious! I hope something else is as delicious as your cooking is," he whispered sensuously in her ear, telling her what he was going to do when he got back.

"Ira!" Cora gasped, feeling her cheeks heat.

As Ira stood, waiting by the curb, for Rita to pull up, he thought to himself that his spring break wasn't going to be as boring as he once thought it would be. He was just going to have to figure out how to juggle all these women and keep his studies up. He wasn't about to let his grades suffer because he liked having sex!

"Hi Ira!" Rita said, as she pulled along the curb.

"Hello," Ira said, peering in through the passenger side window.

"Hop in, the show starts in thirty," Rita said, smiling sweetly at him. Her light, thin, red sundress fluttered as the wind flowed over it as they sped down the road. Her supple pink lips curved into a smile as she peered over at him. Her crimson hair was tied back into a ponytail snaking down her neck coming to a rest between her breast. "I'm so happy you agreed to come along with me."

"What? Pass up the chance to hang out with a pretty lady? I'm not that insane or stupid," Ira teased. Looking down as Rita slipped her hand into his, seeing her blushing as he looked back up.

"I'm glad you think I'm pretty, Ira," Rita said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Well, you did nearly toss me to my death and whatnot, I expect some compensation," Ira said with an sinful smirk. Noting how Rita wasn't wearing a bra due to her hard nipples pressing against the material.

"Oh, I see, you little sneak! Do you want your sexy sister to service your cock?" Rita asked, her ruby eyes lustered in mischievousness.

"Mmmhmm."

"Did you enjoy it when my lips were wrapped around it?" Rita asked, her thumb drawing small circles along the back of his hand.

"Both of them," Ira said matter-of-fact. Watching how Rita's face was growing bright red as they pulled into the parking lot.

He had to admit the show was pretty good, even if all it was shadows dancing across a white screen. All through the show Rita never once left his side. Always having her body pressed against his as they watched the show. With it being so dark within the theater, Ira took his chance. Rita quickly looked at him yet didn't stop him, even slightly, spreading her legs as he teased her womanhood. Now that the show was over, and people were filing out he wondered what was to come next. Watching Rita, looking around, once the stagehands and the audience were gone. Taking him by the hand, leading onto the stage and into the small room were the light projector was housed.

soul71
soul71
6,758 Followers