Porn Star Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"We have to be quiet and quick," Rita whispered, as she hiked up her dress before sitting down on the waist high stool. "Now Ira," lifting up the front of her dress pulling aside her panties, "taste your sister's pussy that you were teasing throughout the show," she purred as she spread her legs.

"Yes ma'am," Ira said. His hands lightly ran along her freshly shaven legs, squatting down, his nose wiggled at the scent of Rita's pussy.

"Oh Ira, yes taste how sweet I am," Rita cooed softly as Ira ran his tongue along her labia. Her body trembling as his lips wrapped around her clit. No normal man could get her so wet, so quickly like Ira could. It was another reason she loved being with Ira, even if he laid with other girls, but she knew he had to. He couldn't truly live off of her, the way they were meant to with mortal women. Still, she was glad he was willing to spend time with her. Her hand flew to her mouth as she felt his tongue deep within her sex, her folds quivering as it rubbed against her g-spot. It was another trait incubi had to get the most out of their feedings. "Mmmhmm," Rita nodded, her voice muffled by her hand. None of the men she slept with would ever dare to stick their tongues inside of her like Ira was doing. She wondered where he learned or who taught him to do such... or was it an incubi thing? She didn't know, Ira was the first incubi she had ever slept with. Slamming her thighs closed as she came on his tongue. Riding out her orgasm on it, knowing, whenever he was over at their place, Ira would have his face buried in her pussy.

"Get up here and fuck your sister, Ira," Rita commanded.

"With pleasure," Ira said, smiling warmly at her as he rose. Unzipping his fly, his cock sprang out, watching it shrink slightly to seven and a half inches.

"Yes, this is the size I like," Rita cooed, as she caressed his cock, "now fuck me Ira," she said, guiding his cock into her hot mound. Locking her legs around him as his hips thrust his rod into her. Biting her lip to keep her moans from escaping her lips as she felt her slickness coating his pole. Her ruby eyes gazed into his as she softly caressed his cheek. Leaning forward, her lips teased his before his captured hers. Squealing into his mouth as she came, sending a silent thank you to her sister for her act of turning Ira into one of them when Ira hadn't climaxed during her own. No mortal man could withstand her pussy during her climax -- it was a succubi trait that allowed them to get as much cum out of their targets as possible and move on to the next -- and she was in no rush to end their coupling. Her eyes fluttered as Ira cupped her ass as his hips hammered into her. Breathing heavily into his ear as he kissed down her neck. Feeling his hand pushing down the front of her dress exposing her right breast. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as his lips plucked at her nipple. "Oh Ira, you make your sister feel so good when you fuck her. Please don't ever stop," Rita moaned softly into his ear. Her cheeks heated at his chuckle.

"Like I would ever stop," Ira whispered from around her breast, "I can vehemently say that's never going to happen. Not when I'm sure I'm the bane of many of a man's attempts to be with you like this."

"Oh, the list of men who have tried, and failed, to entice me into their beds is a long one," Rita agreed.

"I bet, god your pussy is tight..."

"Cum in me Ira, let my pussy drink in your essence," Rita cooed, stroking his hair. Biting his shoulder as he thrust once, twice, thrice into her before his seed erupted within her mound. "So I take it you like being one of the few that fucks me?"

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded as his chest heaved in exhaustion.

"I like it too," Rita said sweetly before kissing him. "Come we need to get out of here," she said, setting her legs down. Holding onto his shoulder as she wobbled slightly.

Pulling Ira into a hug as they sat in front of his home, Ira arched an eyebrow as she lingered in his arms. Not that he was complaining, he got to feel her breasts on his chest a lot longer than he thought he would.

"Thank you for hanging out with me, and fucking me," Rita purred into his ear.

"Anytime," Ira said, rubbing her back. "Whenever you want to, just text me since you got my number."

"Oh, I already planned on it," Rita said, smirking as she saw her sister glaring at her from the stoop of his house. Her eyes watched as Vikki fumed as they kissed passionately. "I can't have my sister being the only one that gets to feel my brother between her legs. Now you best get out before Vikki blows a gasket," she giggled at how red Vikki was.

"Oh!" Rita's hand shot out catching Ira by the arm. "Sue said she'll be here around eleven tomorrow, she said lunch will be on her," she said with a knowing smirk.

"Right," Ira nodded, "thanks for taking me to the show... it was interesting. I wouldn't mind going back if you ever want to."

"Really?!" Her eyes lighting up as Ira nodded. "I'll keep that in mind," Rita said, smiling sweetly as she waved goodbye to him.

Scratching his head as Vikki huffed as she marched into his house. Wondering what was up with her? Shaking it off, noting the time, pulling out his phone he thought he would be out later than he was; and what better use of his time than to further put Beth underneath his hold.

"Ira! I thought you didn't want to meet until Wednesday?!" Beth rapidly sent back when he texted her.

"I did, but got home sooner than I thought I would. So want to meet up or not?"

"Oh yes! You still remember where I live, right?"

"Yeah."

"Come over, my mom isn't home, and my dad won't get off for a few hours, so we have the house to ourselves."

"Okay be over in fifteen," Ira texted back. It would take ten minutes to walk to her house, he needed the extra time to clean his cock. He didn't want Beth to know he had just fucked someone before her.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers