All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 07'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Ahhhhhhh

That was a good one one but to short and you got me again with the cliffhanger ending. I actually read all the previous parts again when I saw you submitted this new part. Thanks for continuing to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gaaaahhh. You're killing me smalls

I waited soooo long and you ended on another HUGE cliffhanger.....you deff know how to keep us coming back. Has pt 8 been submitted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
really getting into this

love the story can't wait for the next chapter

jneric2691jneric2691almost 5 years ago
Great Story!

I think you have the art of the cliffhanger down pat.

Can wait for the next part!

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor

working on part 8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Endings that frustrate! Hope to be able to read the next chapter very soon.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
good series

thank you for your hard work writing up such addictive stories I look forward to reading the next one

killerarmyguykillerarmyguyalmost 5 years ago
TEASE

You sir, are as bad a dealer, give us a taste and have your fans begging for more. Keep up the great story telling. Looking forward to the next chapter.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 5 years ago
Quality drop

I'm injoy this series but the past two chs have been Abit poor Grammer simticks has you write we're it fill sections just stop and start to the next action the person did. Do this is just my opinion hope to read a new ch soon.

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
in re: chipmonk9 Quality drop

Considering I am the editor of this story I would like to respond to your comment directly...

The quality of the stories have not changed, they are still written the same way soul71 has written all his other stories. But for the last three (3) stories published (Porn Star Family chs. 6 and 7, and Family Secrets -- New Orleans ch.6) editing has been implemented, thereby improving the overall read-ability, making the story easier to follow.

As for your comment...

Your grammar, spelling and punctuation in the comment you posted were ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS!!!

Please, stick to reading the stories, without any commenting.

And I still have no clue what a "Grammar simtick" is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I have to agree with WAA01 on what was said to chipmunk9. That his or her spelling and grammar suck big time. I think they must have been high on drugs when writing their comment. Also I think one of the words that chipmunk9 was trying to use was the word "semantics".

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
There Was Almost a 300 Pun Here

You have no idea how much I wanted to do one of those given the Spartan helmet, but none of the ones I thought of seemed to work (TONIGHT WE BANG IN HELL! But they’re not in Hell...).

I did appreciate how nice Vikki was to that one stressed out customer at the peep show. Given that our leads spend a lot of time mocking people (granted, those people are jackasses, but still) it was a pleasant change of pace to see some kindness displayed to an ordinary human being.

Cybil gets made into a “servant” here, and my feelings on that are still mixed. On the one hand, she does deserve some form of punishment. On the other hand, especially given what we learned happens if Ira cuts off one of his servants, this is seeming more and more like the punishment doesn’t exactly fit the crime.

And finally, we have an angel. Given that Ira is the protagonist, I’m sure he’ll be fine, so at this point I’m more worried about what’s going to happen to her. Well, this’ll be nerve-wracking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

I know that there’s more chapters out but I still feel that this needs to be asked. If it’s already been addressed then I’ll just wait till I catch up to it. If you haven’t thought of this point, then I hope it’s something to think about. In the last chapter, Lucifer said that she was not planning on awakening Cora or Bridget to their true natures. That if they were to learn it, then they would start developing their powers and the hosts of heaven would then hunt them. Well, I also took from that, that she wasn’t going to enlighten Ira either. So what changed? Vickie brought him to the club and to the portal to hell to be made into an incubus. Luck didn’t have to change Ira. She could have wiped his memory and sent him back and punished Vickie in some manner. Again, she didn’t do that, why?

Keeping that in mind, on lit page two just as they’re leaving the adult theater is this scene.:

"I got to say sis, you do have a tight..." Ira started.

"Don't you ever forget that, because I'm never going to let you go," Bridgett said, her lips curved into a very creepy smile.

It’s this creepy smile that got me to thinking, what if she started developing powers because of the exposure she gets from Ira, Vicki, and just being around the rest of their family? Wouldn’t her nature, and Cora’s for that matter, start to emerge in self defense of being enslaved by another, in this case Ira?

I’m still reading this chapter, but I felt the need to stop and ask. Oh and thanks for telling me that Trampoline isn’t devil music. But I was just joking 🙃.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
My compliments to the author and...

So I posted a series of questions as I was about halfway through the story. I’m not going to restate them unless they get lost in the ether. I do want to say that I am agreeing with @InBrightestDay about what Ira’s punishment is going to do to Cybil. But maybe he needs to see the consequences of his actions to fully understand what lines he’s willing and not willing to cross. There’s a saying; good judgment comes from experience, experience... well that comes from bad judgment. Ira is new to all this. He’s not going to know what he needs to know. Let him make mistakes and learn from them. That’s my two cents.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

What changed was Vikki turning Ira into an incubus in chapter one, which awkened his angelic side. And yes, Lucifer wasn't planning on telling any of them. As for his mother and sister, seeing how they haven't been attacked in a sense, their nephilim side stays hidden. It's only their acknowledgment of it that will awaken it, except in Ira's case. Bridgett is a goth, they tend to be creepy, has nothing to do with anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh what would I not give to have so many hot cunts gagging for my tongue and my cock?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another cliffhanger ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES