Porn Star Family Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do. Give me a few," Ira texted back. Knowing it would take half an hour to get to her house on the bus.

"Okay, I'll be waiting Ira."

"Be careful Ira," Lucifer warned as Ira opened the door, "I feel my sisters moving. So stick to your human form for the time being."

"Yes grandma," Ira said, noticing her twitching cheek as the door closed behind him.

Stepping off the bus Ira felt his skin prickling. Shaking it off, he didn't want to draw attention to himself if they were overhead. He had to pretend to be a simple human teenager walking down the street. Not the grandson of the Devil that he truly was. The feeling of being watched grew as he rounded the walkway to Cybil's front door. Noticing how all the curtains were drawn in all the windows of the house.

"Hello Ira," Cybil said answering the door in the nude. "Come in, come in," she said waving him through. "Do you like?" Doing a little spin for him showing off her tight lithe body to him. Taking hold of his hand after he nodded, leading Ira into her living room. The couch was made up so it would be easier to clean. Her blue eyes burned in Ira's demonic energies as her hands fumbled with the button of his jeans.

"Oh getting right to it, huh?" Ira asked kicking off his shoes.

"Mmmhmm," Cybil cooed as she pushed down Ira's pants. Her tongue flickered out as she pushed Ira back onto the couch. Spreading open his legs as she sank between them. "Ira, I do hope you know I never meant to hurt you. I was stupid and thought I could make it big. I should have known your dad only wanted a quick fuck," she said stroking his rod to life. "I know I used you, hurt you, I knew how you felt about me, let me try to make up for that, okay?" Cybil said before licking up the back of his cock. "So today it's going to be just about you. As much I want to feel you eating my little pussy. I want you to see how much I mean to rectify that mistake."

Ira smirked evilly at the back of Cybil's head as she bobbed up and down on his cock. She was definitely going to make up for it. Ira was going to ensure that. Once he came inside of her, she, like Beth, was going to be his servant for all time.

"Yeah, swallow that cum," Ira grunted as his seed flooded her mouth. Cybil didn't hesitate as he felt her swallowing every drop of his cum.

"I'll always swallow for you Ira," Cybil said in a trance. Her hand instinctively working his cock to reharden it. "Ira?" Her fingertips running up his shaft as she got to her feet, compressing the cushions on either side of him.

"Hmm?" Ira muttered as he stared up at her.

"Will you fuck me, I really want to feel you deep inside of this pretty little thing," Cybil said pulling her lips aside showing off her tight little button.

"That was the plan," Ira said with a coy smirk. Watching how she sank to her knees, her breasts brushing along his chest. The feel of her hand guiding his cock to her entrance.

"Oh Ira, it's so... big," Cybil moaned as his thick branch filled her to the brim. Her eyes went wide as Ira took hold of her arms. "Oh god! Oh fuck!" she howled as Ira hammered his cock into her. Her body convulsed as she came hard. Yelping in surprise as Ira tossed her onto the couch. Her heart hammered in her chest yelling out as Ira pounded her into the couch. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!" Cybil howled demonically. "Fuck that pussy, Ira. Wear it out!" An hour and a half later, staring up at the ceiling, his chest heaving in exhaustion after dumping his load inside of Cybil's cunt. "Holy shit! Would you look at the size of that thing!" Cybil regaled, holding up the towel showing off the very large wet spot. Squatting down holding her hand below her pussy, catching Ira's cum as it flowed out of her sex. Slurping loudly as she drank it down. Quickly wiping her face, cunt, and her hand clean before crawling along the couch towards Ira. "Say Ira?" Cybil purred her fingers walking up his chest.

"Hmm?" Ira murmured as he peered at her.

"How about we go take a dip and you can fuck me again," Cybil said with a seductive smile.

Ira brushed his fingers through his wet hair as he walked towards the bus stop, a satisfied smirk on his lips knowing that Cybil was now his. He had left her hanging on the side of her pool his cum oozing out of her cunt. Tasting the lingering energies of Cybil's lifeforce on his tongue. He couldn't wait to put Ms. Nunes in her place Monday. Yet the longer he walked the worse the prickling sensation on the back of his neck grew.

"Well, well, what do we have here, hmm? A devil spawn walking the earth. That simply just won't do..." Fear swelling in his chest as he stared up at the shadow in front of sun. Massive forty-foot wings extended; its halo glinted in the sun light.

To Be Continued...