Porn Star Family Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for this!" Ira called out holding up the coin, then quickly pocketing it when those that were out jogging and walking their dogs looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"You are very welcome Ira. I want you to remember our time to together," Metatron said sweetly, as she lounged in the throne room of Heaven. Ignoring how her other sisters were gazing at her. She knew how taboo it was traversing time. Nonetheless, her father did order them to mate with Ira at any cost. Not that her sisters knew that, at least not yet. She wondered what kind of uproar this would cause within their ranks, and how many would swarm Earth once it came to light.

Checking his phone, noting that time hadn't advanced more than a few seconds since Metatron pulled him back through time. Wondering if he could do that himself, then the ramifications of doing such a thing came to him. Pondering on how much he could change the timeline if he went traipsing through mankind's history just to satisfy his own curiosity. Sliding his phone back into his pocket as he shook the thoughts from his mind. He had things to do, homework to finish and training to accomplish to master his new angelic form. He could feel it just beneath his skin eagerly waiting for the chance to come forth. Ira knew how dangerous he was. He knew if he didn't get a hold on his powers, they would either become his master or he would cause untold devastation to the world around him. That was something he was never going to allow. He also knew if that ever happened God wouldn't hesitate to send his hordes down to kill him. Arching an eyebrow as he saw Rita's car parked in their driveway. He wasn't expecting to see her, Sue, or their mother until this weekend when he would have some free time.

As he slowly inched the front door to his home open, The Black Keys 'Lo/Hi' was playing over the stereo system. To say he had an instant hard-on was an understatement as he watched his sister, mother, grandmother, Rita, Sue, Vikki, and Alyda dancing and grinding provocatively against one another. The only thing missing was the nudity something Ira thought his pants wouldn't be able to handle at the moment. His tongue rolled around his dry mouth as he watched their taut rears roll, shake, and tweak all while their breasts swayed in a hypnotic dance as they swayed to the beat. Rita's hair floated as her ruby eyes peered through her silken strands. A devious light shimmered within as she purposely rolled her hips causing the material of her jeans to stretch along her ass as she taunted him with her womanly body. The strap of his bookbag slid along his arm, his body moving on its own as that booty beckoned to him. Breathing heavily as Rita rolled her hips, causing his swollen rod to nestle against her ass cheeks.

Her fingers lightly danced down his left cheek as she leaned against his chest. A seductive smile formed on her lips as her tongue curled out. Sucking on her lower lip only wanting to take him to his room and show how much she had missed him. Placing a light kiss on his cheek as Sue cut in.

Ira had no idea how he kept himself from not cumming in his pants as each one of them writhed against his body. His sister was like a wild animal trying her damnedest to milk his cock through that cloth barrier. It was as if Bridgett was hungry and she needed her fix. He was tempted to just whip it out and see which one would beat the others in getting his cock down their throat first. His grandmother must have read his thoughts as that was exactly what she did. Wearing that devilish smile of hers as she jacked him off as the other six hurriedly knelt in front of him as Lucifer's hand glided along his cock. What Ira could see through his fluttering eyes at his grandmother's masterful touch was their tongues out eagerly waiting for his cum to paint their surface.

Ira rested his head on the back of the couch exhausted as his grandmother made him cum another four times to sate their appetites. Not something he was going to complain about. Although he had wished they had chosen a better time than right after his copulation with Metatron. Then again, only his grandmother knew about that, Rita and the others only thought he was a demon, while his mother and sister knew none of this. This too was something he wasn't about to tell them, ever! Ira didn't need Heaven hounding them like it was doing with him. He had to keep his mother and sister from awakening as Nephilim. It was the only sure way to keep them safe.

"So..." Bridgett cooed sliding in next to him, fingers fidgeting with his shirt as her eyes gazed at her brother.

"So," Ira mimicked his sister. "What's up with the dance off?"

"We were celebrating," Bridgett said matter-of-factly.

"Celebrating what exactly?" Ira asked, looking over at his sister. Who abruptly slid into his lap, feeling her heat starting to reawaken his throbbing cock.

"Mine and Vikki's wedding," Bridgett said, laying her arms along her brother's shoulders. "So, I hear tales that you've been with Rita, Sue, and their mother too?" Cocking an eyebrow waiting on her brother to refute her words. Yet all the while she felt his growing rod pressing against her womanhood.

"Yeah? Something wrong with that?" Ira asked, returning his sister's questioning look.

"No," softly shaking her head, "I want you to get along with Vikki's family, I just didn't think you'd be fucking them is all. Tell me little brother, is Alyda as tasty as she appears?" Bridgett asked, catching her brother by surprise.

"Yeah," Ira said, running his hands up his sister's thighs. "Why?"

"No reason, I've had a crush on her since I met Vikki. I just never had the courage to ask..."

"Ask me what?" Alyda asked, walking in from the kitchen with Cora in tow.

Ira smiled wickedly as Bridgett's face turned bright red. Her eyes pleading with him not to utter a word. "Sis wants to know what that hot little pussy of yours tastes like," Ira said, chuckling as Bridgett beat her hands against his chest.

"Oh?!" Alyda cooed, she rested her arms on the back of the couch as she leaned over it, allowing her 42DD breasts to draw Bridgett's gaze. "I'm more than happy to let you have a taste of my sweet pussy, so long as Vikki doesn't mind," she said, peering back at her daughter.

"Of course not, Mom," Vikki said, shooting her mother and girlfriend a smirk.

"R-r-really?!" Bridgett gasped in surprise.

"Mmmhmm, what's mine is yours baby," Vikki cooed her hips swayed as she approached. Her left hand reached out, dancing along Bridgett's jaw, drawing those sweet lips of hers ever closer. "You are going to be a part of this family and my family shares," she purred before sensuously kissing Bridgett.

"What...?!" Cora yelped in surprised as Rita and Sue fondled her breasts.

"If Bridgett gets to taste Mom, I think we should do the same, isn't that right Rita?" Sue asked, smirking at her sister.

"You know I don't swing like that... mostly," Rita whispered softly.

"Come on sis, you know this is for Vikki," Sue said, guilting her sister.

"Mmm, I've never been with a porn star before," Rita muttered tapping her chin. "I bet you have excellent tongue work?" Shooting Cora, a coy smirk.

"I'll have you know," reaching down grabbing Rita by her cunt, "this pussy will be cumming on my tongue," Cora said, not allowing a woman younger than she was to taunt her into something she was an expert in.

"We shall see," Rita purred as her tongue flicked against her teeth.

"Ira, baby?" Cora called out to him.

"Hmm?"

"You don't mind if we use your bed, do you?" Cora asked, wondering if her son would enjoy seeing her with other women.

"Sure, knock yourself out," Ira said, running his finger along his sister's slit as she slid off his lap.

"Come along Bridgett," Alyda cooed, beckoning to her over her shoulder. "I want to coat your brother's bed in my juices," she purred her hips swayed as she reached back slowly lowering the zipper of her skirt.

"Enjoy yourself baby," Vikki cooed blowing Bridgett a kiss as she wore a lustful smile as she followed after her mother. Winking at Bridgett as she mouthed, "Thank you."

"Do enjoy it Mom, they are mmm... very tasty," Ira said, grinning at his mother, causing Sue and Rita to blush hard.

"We'll make it up to you Ira," Sue said, loving the way he looked at her.

"I know I will," Rita said, with a sly smile before following after Cora.

"Mmm... I got you..."

"Where did everyone go?" Toni asked, playing coy as she walked back into the living room.

"Upstairs," Ira said, his eyes running down his grandmother's body. Wondering if she had known all this time, and why didn't she bother to tell him. "Grandma," feeling Vikki's hands running up his chest as he slid off the couch, "did you know?" he asked, pointedly.

"Do what now?!" Toni asked, playing innocent. Her eyes glancing over at Vikki, she didn't want the succubus to know about her or her grandson.

"Can we drop the act?" Ira sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What's this about Ira?" Toni asked, narrowing her eyes. She knew, of course she knew. No angel above or fallen couldn't feel it. It was just a part of her nature. She just didn't bother to tell her grandson as much, fearing he would lose himself in the power he wielded.

Ira heard Vikki gasp as he showed his grandmother his new form. "Did. You. Know?" Ira asked, again his golden/ruby eyes shimmered in his power as his four wings extended, his halo flared in his angelic light, his reverse C-shaped horns glinted in the house lights.

"I-I-Ira... is that truly you?" Vikki asked, nervously. A part of herself wanted to run and hide, another part wanted to strip every article of clothing from her body and throw herself at him.

"Of course, I knew. I am an angel Ira," Lucifer huffed. Her red blouse strained to hold back her 32FF breasts, her blue jeans grew tight as she cocked out her hip, dropping her disguise seeing how Ira had so blatantly showed off. Her blond hair draped down her back, she always felt better when she was in her true form and not the disguise she wore when she walked the earth.

Vikki's knees instantly buckled, catching herself on the back of the couch as she stared at the ruler of Hell. She didn't know what to be in more awe of, Ira, or the fact she was standing in the same room with her lady and she hadn't been turned to ash yet.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ira asked, pleading with his grandmother for answers.

"Because..." looking away feeling her cheeks heat, "I didn't want to lose you to it," Lucifer said, slyly glancing at him.

"What do you mean?!" Ira asked, confused, reverting back to his human form. Glancing out the corner of his left eye as Vikki's eyes darted between the two of them. He could see how freaked out she was.

"Ira..." Lucifer sighed, her shoulders sagging. "I've know the moment she," her eye's cut over to Vikki, "changed you into an incubus. That your angelic half hadn't fully awakened. I thought you would figure that out on your own, giving you time to grow accustomed to your powers," she said, slowly walking up to him. Her eyes running over his body, having no trouble seeing his angelic form. "I have seen far too many of my offspring losing themselves in their power, which caused Heaven to hunt them down, and I didn't want to see the same thing happen to you," Lucifer said lovingly, as she gently caressed Ira's left cheek.

"Please my lady, I didn't know," Vikki cried, dropping to her knees, prostrating herself at Lucifer's feet. "I only wanted to help Ira... I-I-I love him," she said, pressing her forehead against the floor. Hoping that Lucifer wouldn't end her life.

"I know," Lucifer said, peering down at the back of Vikki's head. "It's the only reason I've allowed your relationship to continue with my granddaughter and why I didn't burn you to ash the moment you turned my sweet Ira," she said, her golden eyes quivered as she stared at her grandson. Knowing now, as he had truly awakened, things would get very interesting for them. Turning her head as she heard Cora and Bridgett moaning from the upper story of her daughter's home. Biting her lip, feeling her mound starting to awaken, stepping closer to Ira, her breasts pressing against his chest. Hoping Ira would satisfy her needy pussy. "Ira..."

"My Prince," Vikki cut in, reaching out, tentatively touching Ira's shin. "Please forgive me," she pleaded her ruby eyes peered up at him.

"Wait. I'm a prince?!" Ira asked, as if the thought never occurred to him.

"Duh," Lucifer rolled her eyes, casting Ira a smirk. "You are a Prince of Hell, Ira. It's the same with Cora, Bridgett, and all my other children. You know..."

"I told her, she knows Bridgett can't know about any of this," Ira said, coming to Vikki's defense.

"Good, at least you had thought of that before disclosing this to her," Lucifer retorted.

"Come on Vikki, get off the floor," Ira said, holding out his hand to her. "I'm not angry with you," he said, flashing her a warm smile.

"Y-y-you sure?" Vikki asked, her voice trembling knowing that her family had just climbed dozens of ranks in the underworld and came out on top. She knew how her mother and sisters would freak out knowing they were servicing the crown prince of their realm. Even if they were his consorts that put them all in the ruling elites of Hell.

"Yeah?" Ira said, eyeing her as she wore a look of... well Ira didn't rightly know, it was kind of creepy. "Okay, this is getting too weird, even for this family," he thought to himself.

"Then you'll properly," Vikki said, her hands reached out taking hold of his left hand. Bringing it up along her chest, laying it gently on her right breast. "Allow me to please my Prince?" she asked, rolling his hand around her taut peak.

"No, Ira has other plans," Lucifer commanded, her hands running along his waist as her breasts pancaked out causing the buttons of her shirt to strain under the pressure as she looked at Vikki.

"Why not give her a taste Luci?" Ira asked, arching an eyebrow, a wicked light played along his brown eyes. Feeling Vikki's body become still beneath his hand. Knowing how much Vikki wanted to taste Lucifer at the source.

"W-what do you mean Ira?" Lucifer asked, caught off guard, which wasn't something easily done.

"I mean, I saw how you were with Gabriella, so I'm sure you miss her," Ira said, with a sly smile. "Grandma sure is cute when she blushes like that," he said to himself as Lucifer's cheeks heated.

"I have no idea what you mean," Lucifer said, looking away, the pain of losing her father all over again was still fresh in her mind.

"It's okay Lucifer," Ira whispered in her ear, "I still love you, I am after all your grandson," seeing her glancing at him from the corner of her eye as he said it. "Plus, I kind of want to see how an angel makes a demon purr," he said, with a sinful smile.

"What are you willing to give for a deal with the Devil for such an act Ira?" Lucifer asked, slowly looking over at him. "You can't ask something this bold of the ruler of Hell without giving something in exchange," she said, while sometimes that was true, yet he was her grandson she just wanted him to think he had to jump through some hoops for what he was asking.

"Okay," Ira muttered, tapping his finger against his chin. Wondering what he could offer in exchange.

"Please Ira, don't worry..." Vikki began to say only to be stopped by Lucifer's raised hand.

"Ira wanted this, don't belittle our bargain when it is for your sake," Lucifer said sternly. "Well Ira? What will it be?"

"I..." Ira scratched his head, at a total loss. He had absolutely nothing he could offer her, at least that's what he thought.

"Drawing a blank?" Lucifer smirked, knowing he was going to have to get better at forming his deals. Especially when he thought to make one with her. Tilting his chin up, Ira was right she did love him. Out of all humanity Ira, Cora, and Bridgett have been the ones that haven't truly disappointed her. Her other children either focused too much on the power they wielded and allowed it to taint their minds, while her other children (like Missy and her father), failed to utilize all of their gifts seeking only to enrich themselves in material things. This was why she had practically tossed them away until she had a use for them, then they would serve like all her children would if she ever called on them. However, Ira wasn't like anyone of them. He never asked her for anything unless it was to stay with her. Never disappointed her with whatever mundane task she had set out for him. Loved her, not out of fear of her, but because he loved her for simply being there for him when his mother and father were too busy to care about the boy they had left behind. Her thumb gently brushed along his chin; she could really never say no to him. "Tell you what, you show me your true form, and I'll make this little demon's pussy purr," Lucifer said, striking the terms of their deal.

"I can do that," Ira nodded.

"Very well Ira," Lucifer said, trying not feel how eager her cunt was to feel her grandson's tongue back within its depths. "Now hold still," she said, looking at Vikki as her wings extended and folded around them.

******

Pillars of hellfire roared; the souls of the damned cried out on the sulfur laced air. Lucifer's wings unfurled, tucking them against her back as the three of them materialized in her circle. Noting how Vikki was looking around in awe of her private domain, which she was thrown into when she fell from Heaven. Turning her attention back to her grandson, arching an eyebrow at the sly smirk Ira was wearing.

"Now..." Lucifer was stopped as Ira cut in.

"Wait! Let me try." Ira's hands shot out stopping his grandmother from snapping her fingers and disappearing his clothes. The palm of his left hand faced Lucifer while his right faced Vikki, closing his eyes, picturing them naked, pressing the pads of his middle fingers and thumbs together. The snap echoed loudly as Ira's angelic powers flared. Slowly opening his eyes, a triumphant smile graced his lips as he stared at his naked grandmother and Vikki.

"Very good Ira but allow me to show you how it's really done," Lucifer said, snapping her fingers, trying to ignore how her peach was throbbing as she felt Ira's wakened angelic powers washing over her. Knowing the children, they sired together would be as strong as the Dominions or Thrones class. It was never easy to tell when a Nephilim was involved, more so when that Nephilim had a mix of demon in his blood. For all she knew their children would be weaker than an archangel given Ira's incubus blood. Yet whatever came of it she knew their offspring would be the spear tip of her demon horde should Heaven ever think to bring on the end of days. "Now show us," Lucifer said, her lustful eyes ran down Ira's naked body.

Vikki's body trembled in fear and excitement as she watched Ira grow to twelve feet tall. Watching how his muscles bugled out of his body to accommodate his larger form. Noting how lightning sparked and crawled along the feathers of his four wings. Feeling her pussy growing moist as those golden eyes of his peered at her, watching the red haze drifting along his irises. How his tail lazily swayed behind him as his power flooded Lucifer's chamber. When she had first turned him into an incubus, she had no idea this would all come about.

"Well..." Lucifer's tongue licked the corner of her mouth as she stared up at her grandson. Knowing it was only because of Ira's human half that his body wasn't blown to bits due to his angel and demonic blood coursing through his veins. "Aren't you just yummy," she purred, her eyes glinted evilly knowing soon even her eldest sisters wouldn't be able to harm her grandson. He just needed a few more souls and Ira would be ready for whatever her father had in store. "So, seems I must fulfil my end," Lucifer said, turning towards Vikki. Holding out her hand willing her realm to reorder itself. Listening to Vikki yelp in surprise as she fell on to the bed that materialized beneath her. Slyly peering over her shoulder, watching Ira returning to his human form. Feeling his eyes on her bare ass, as it should be. Her eyes moving up Vikki's naked body, wondering if Ira was right. Wondering if she did miss being with a woman. Yet Gabriella knew how to taste her, she wondered if her granddaughter's girlfriend could take her place. A sinful smile spread across her lips knowing she was about to find out.