Porn Star Family Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes shot wide as her mouth hovered over Vikki's mound. Her body trembled and weakened as she peered down her body. Seeing Ira's chest through her swaying breasts, feeling his tongue parting her labia, circling her entrance before the tip teased her vulva as it trailed down to her clit. "Ira!" Lucifer screamed out in bliss as her grandson sucked gently on that aching bud. "That's it Ira, taste my pussy," she panted as her lips neared Vikki's womanhood.

Vikki sucked in a gasp as she felt the touch of her lips on her sex. Her fingers bunched up the silken sheets as sheer bliss flooded her ruby eyes. Her cunt quaked as she felt Lucifer's tongue curling, teasing her folds as it explored her womanhood. A moan emanated from her lips as Lucifer's nose rubbed her clit as her ruler tasted her sweet nectar. Her horns sprouted spontaneously as her hips lightly lifted off the bed. She had never came so fast. Her chest heaved wondering how long she had been tasting a woman's cunt to be that masterful.

"Ira!" Lucifer gasped. Peering behind her as she felt the head of his cock moving through her labia. "N..." Her mouth hung open as she felt his mushroom top pressing against her paradise. Her golden eyes lustered in want as the tips of his fingers danced along her skin. "Fuck! Ira..." Panting as he sent that hard rod hard into her aching cunt. Her skin heating as she felt those sneaky hands of his taking hold of her heavy hanging breasts. Her ass bounced with every thrust of his hips. Her back pressing against his chest, turning her head to the left, she needed to feel those lips of his. Needed to feel the love he had for her as his cock surged through her hot mound. "Yes... Ira... fuck me," Lucifer whispered breathing heavily, her left arm rising caressing the back of his head as he fondled her breasts. Looking down as Vikki hurriedly crawled to her.

"Let me clean it Ira," Vikki said, looking up Lucifer's body. Her ruby eyes glistening as she watched that hard rod slowly inching out of Lucifer's mound. Her eyes fluttering as her lips sank down his pole. The taste of her lady was so much sweeter when it was hot and fresh from the source. Her hand stroked his cock as she did her best to lick that angelic pussy given the cramped space between Lucifer's legs. Her thumb kneading the underside of Ira's head while her tongue lapped up the dew that had gathered along those delectable pink lips of hers. Peering down her body as Lucifer pushed her legs apart. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as Lucifer's lips trailed down her stomach. Squealing in delight as she attacked her pussy with such gusto. She feared that by the time they were through she would have ruined Lucifer's bed with all the hot peach juice she was going to coat it in. Vikki for one wasn't about to end this until she was satisfied in every way. Her eyes glanced up watching as Ira's cock glided through Lucifer's tasty cunt. Listening to his balls slapping against her pretty little mound, opening her mouth catching all the droplets as they leaked out of that hot pussy. She wasn't about to allow a drop to go to waste. "Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Vikki called out; her hands flew to Lucifer's ass cheeks. Her back arched as, her breathing became irregular as Lucifer's fingers plunged quickly in and out of her hot cunt while sucking on her clit. Her body shook violently unable to move, watching through her eyelashes as Lucifer sucked her fingers clean. How Vikki hoped she enjoyed the taste of her hot orgasmic juices, because if there was a way then she was going to be between Lucifer's legs as often as she wanted. Opening her mouth wide telling Ira where she wanted his cock. Vikki's tongue swirled around Ira's shaft as Lucifer lifted her leg over her.

"I think this little demon likes pleasing two angels, don't you think so Ira?" Lucifer asked, her hand gently moved along Vikki's stomach. "I do believe she does," she said, shooting her grandson a sinful smirk as Vikki cleaned Ira's cock of every trace of her lingering taste on his skin. "Well, my dear, you've enjoy the taste of my pussy on Ira's cock, how about you come get it from the source." Spreading her legs, the light of the hellfire glistening off her wet spent cunt, eager for some more loving from her grandson's hard rod. Yet she could learn to enjoy Vikki's enthusiasm as Ira's cock left her lips in a loud pop.

Vikki took a moment to memorize the look and the feel of Lucifer's cunt as her thumb lightly ran up her wet labia. Wiggling her ass at Ira she wasn't about to leave him out either. Not when he had given her this chance to grow close with her ladyship. Knowing that before all this, this would have been nothing more than a dream. That she - one of the lower ranking succubi - would come to know what their leader's sex tasted like. To know how her body felt as she loomed over her, and that her family was now the consorts to the Prince of Hell.

"Fuck her Ira just don't play with her ass," Lucifer said, rolling her eyes as he looked up at her.

"What?! Vikki has a nice ass Luci," Ira said, his thumbs brushed along her ass cheeks as he spread them open. Gazing at that hot little cunt that brought him into this world.

"It better not be better than mine is in your eyes," Lucifer said, in a teasing manner.

"So not answering that," Ira said, noting how Vikki's hand patted her mound before her fingers spread her labia apart flashing him her quivering canal. His right hand ran up her spine as his other guided his rod towards that awaiting honey pot.

"That's it Ira, fuck..." Muttering from around Lucifer's mound. "God Ira, your cock always feels so good in me," Vikki moaned as his rod touched all the right places within her canal. Squealing in surprise as Ira reached around and began to rub her clit as he pounded his cock into her tight little mound.

Ira's eyes flickered up as he noted how his grandmother's back arched. Her eyes widening in joy before falling back onto the bed to languish in the pleasure of Vikki's tongue. Pressing her hand against the back of Vikki's head as she rubbed her mound against that exploring tongue of hers.

"Harder! Fuck that pussy Ira!" Vikki growled as she held onto Lucifer's thighs as his hands held onto her hips. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as his balls slapped against her clit. Listening to the sound of those wet slaps as her juices leaked out with each withdrawal and thrust. How she loved it.

"Give it to us Ira!" Lucifer said, staring up at him as she and Vikki rested beside one another as Ira loomed over them. Her teeth scrapping along her lower lip as Ira's hand stroked that hard rod of his. Pressing their bodies closer together as his semen started to fly. Once the last drop fell upon their bodies Lucifer snapped her fingers sending a naked, cum covered Vikki back to her daughter's house. "Now," gathering a glob of his semen from her breasts on the tip of her finger, "it's my turn to cum," Lucifer said, sucking her finger clean as she pulled him down onto the bed. Knowing that she couldn't while Vikki was present. If she did so her essence would destroy her. Not something she wanted to lay at her granddaughter's feet. Holding up her breasts, running her tongue through her grandson's seed as she straddled his hips. "You like it when I'm on top don't you Ira?" she asked, reaching down, taking hold of the base of his cock as the taste of his cum lingered on her tongue.

"Of course, grandma, how else am I to watch these things bounce?" A coy smirk lifted the corner of his lips as Lucifer sank down on his pole. Reaching up watching those golden eyes soften as he fondled her breasts, his toes curling as his grandmother's folds gently milked his cock. Watching her wings slowly unfurling, her halo shining brightly in that dark domain, the light of Heaven the reminder of what she had lost radiating from her pearl white feathers. Feeling his cock growing ever longer inside of her cunt.

"That's it Ira, get it nice and big for me," Lucifer said, breathing heavily as her hands rested on his chest. Her hips gliding up and down that long hard cock. Her molecules vibrated; she could feel it approaching. A joyous smile spread across her lips as she stared up to the Heavens. Slowly closing her eyes, feeling her flux body giving way as her ethereal form exploded outward. "Cum Ira," she said, her face forming on the surface of that periwinkle cloud of vapor. Now that he had awakened to his true might as a Nephilim, this was the perfect time to bare his offspring. "Cum for your grandmother," Lucifer demanded watching how his body trembled as her essence wrapped itself around that hot, wet, hard rod of his. Which quickly absorbed his seed once it erupted from the tip of his cock.

"Tomorrow Ira," Lucifer said, resting her head on his chest as they laid on her bed. The tips of her fingers ran along his chest listening to his labored breathing. "You must go and see your cousin Missy."

"Why?" Ira asked, he so didn't want to deal with her attitude.

"Because she can teach you on how to make more servants for yourself. I know you have met with Metatron. Traveling through time is a very risky thing Ira."

"Hey... It wasn't like I did it myself, you know?" Ira stated looking into his grandmother's golden eyes as she rested her chin on his chest.

"I know. Something that powerful can only be done by one such as her or my father. So, you now know what you face when God no longer has any use for you."

"I know," Ira sighed. Still he didn't want to be in San Francisco. The place had... turned to crap was the best way Ira could put it, given the news reports of every homeless person using the streets as their personal toilet.

"You will do this for me won't you Ira?" Lucifer asked, her hand softly caressing his left cheek. "You needn't worry about your school. This takes precedence over what simple mortals can teach you. And I can't have you constantly hanging out with my sisters," she said, her jealousy rising. "Please Ira, give me some credit, I am after all an angel. Did you think I wouldn't feel them?" Enjoying how those cheeks of his grew to a deep shade of red when she saw the look in his eyes. "It'll be a cold day... well here, before you think you can outwit me, young man," Lucifer said, in a grandmotherly voice.

"I'll just have to out play you down in Georgia," Ira retorted referring to the old wives tale.

"I'll have you know, I did steal his soul," Lucifer said, turning her nose up at his taunt.

"Only after losing a fiddle of gold," Ira chuckled.

"Hmph!" Turning her head, keeping her smile hidden from him, Ira was the only one who could tease her and not incur her wrath. Rubbing her cheek along his chest, realizing that while she might never see her father ever again, Ira wouldn't have come into being if she hadn't rebelled. Wouldn't know what real love felt like if it wasn't for him. "Let's just lay here for a bit longer, alright?" Snuggling up closer to him, allowing her breasts to press into him knowing how Ira enjoyed the feel of them when she did so.

"Come Ira, time for us to return. We can't have them questioning our disappearance," Lucifer said, reverting to her human disguise. Biting her lip as she watched his underwear sliding along his ass. Her hands rested over her stomach, hoping that a child could be conceived between the two of them. Knowing that due to his mixed blood and her being an angel the gestation period would only be a week for her. Thoughts of what their offspring would look like danced in her mind. Wondering if Mor had any luck. She would have to check on that little demon and see how far if at all her belly had swollen. Knowing that their offspring too would rival any demon within her realm. An evil light flared in her golden eyes as she and her grandson returned to the world of man.

******

The salty air filled his nostrils as Ira stepped out of the doorway that separated the realms. A scowl formed on his lips as the hints of fecal matter hung in the air. Looking up at his uncle's home, his demon sensing the sexual energies swirling within those walls. While his angelic half could feel them, tilting his head to the side, wondering why they felt weaker than he was. When they had more experience at being a Nephilim than he did. Shaking it off, pushing the waist high wrought iron gate open, Ira wanted to get this over with and back to his home. While he knew this was important, especially after his encounter with Metatron, he still didn't like his cousin and the faster they got this done the faster he could be rid of her.

"Yes?" A silky feminine voice drifted as the door inched open. Clutching the robe, she had hastily donned, cinching it closed hiding her sagging 38C breasts from his gaze, as her brown eyes peered at the teenage boy. Feeling her prominent vulva rubbing against her yoga pants, her juices soaking into the material since Joseph had been in the process of fingering her as they made out in his study to keep him from releasing the blackmail material, he had on her and her friend Sandra Anderson. How she wanted to get her hands on it. Then she wouldn't have to make the trip down from her home just outside of Portland, Oregon. Nonetheless, she and Sandra couldn't afford their husbands finding out about the fifty million he had swindled from each of them when they had picked him up one night in the late '90s. Although, she couldn't deny that she did enjoy riding that cock of his.

"Melanie who is it?" Ira heard his uncle ask from somewhere within his home.

"I don't know," Melanie Johnson said, looking behind her. A nagging feeling gnawed at her mind at the fact she recognized the boy's face, yet where? The way he dressed she was sure he didn't live in Goldburn Heights, nor was he one of the boys she supplied the mind controlling drug to that she manufactured at the chemist lab she worked at. She just hoped the boy didn't know anyone she knew. She didn't want word spreading around town about her infidelity getting back to her husband. She did enjoy his money far too much to simply let go of it.

"Well, send him..."

"Wait!" Missy's voice cut in. Ira didn't know what she said, but he got the idea when he heard his uncle say 'Oh.'

"Let him in Melanie." Ira's ears perked as he heard the hurried footsteps. "Hello... Ira," his uncle said, uneasily.

"Hello uncle," Ira said, seeing the nervousness in his slight movements. "I assume you know why I'm here?"

"Y-yes," Joseph said, feeling the strength coming off his nephew's body. Knowing his mother must be drooling over the fact.

"Good..."

"Hello Ira," Missy said tentatively, cutting in. Her eyes running down his body noting a huge change within him.

"I assume you can handle this?" Joseph asked, looking over at his daughter. He was eager to get back between Melanie's legs.

"Yes Dad," Missy nodded.

"Good. I expect you not to disturb me," Joseph said, resting his arm along Melanie's shoulders steering her back towards his bedroom.

"Come along Ira," Missy said, waving him into her home. Hoping he didn't kill her while they were alone. How she dreaded this when her grandmother commanded her to instruct her cousin in the way of resurrecting servants. "So... I see some things have changed since we last saw one another," she said over her shoulder leading him through her house to her own private sanctuary where she could lounge in the delights of her own male servants as they pleased her.

"Can we hurry this along," Ira muttered. Trying to remember the last time he was at his uncle's place. Looking around at all the little knick-knacks that dotted their home. All the money they spent on things that seem so unimportant given what he had learned so far. No wonder his grandmother barely talked about them.

"What's the rush Ira?" Missy asked, as they neared the door to her own little area. Where she kept her life hidden from the women her father brought home.

"Have things to do, angels to look out for," Ira said indifferently.

"So, they're still after you?"

"In a manner of speaking," Ira said vaguely, not going into any details of what had transpired since they last saw each other. Arching an eyebrow as Missy pushed open the double doors, he could feel her power at work as he gazed upon the vast space. Wondering what else they wasted their gifts on as he eyed the seven teenage boys that were either lounging partially nude, watching tv, or checking themselves out in the mirrors that dotted the forty-by-eighty-foot room. Pondering on why they hadn't caught the attention of Heaven like he had when they so blatantly showed off their powers. Even if they use their demonic side, he would think it would be a huge beacon saying: Look at me! Here I am!

"Boys!" Missy cooed eyeing her male harem. Pondering on which one she was going to take to her bed that night. "Entertain my guest while I slip into something more... comfortable."

"I don't have..."

"Humor me, for just a little bit," Missy said, smiling warmly over her shoulder. Her ass swayed as she walked away. Enjoying the feel of her servants eyes on her as she walked behind the five-panel folding screen.

"Hey..."

"Go away," Ira said, not interested in making small talk.

"You be polite to my boys, Ira," Missy scolded as her shadow played along the thin cream-colored fabric. Her fingers trailing up smooth legs as they pulled the stocking along its surface. "It's not their fault you would rather be somewhere else, wherever that might be," her hips wiggled as her black thong graced her hips, "while I'm in agreement with you. I don't want you here anymore than you want to be here, yet grandmother told me to show you the ropes," she said, the silhouette of her wings danced along the screen as she tied her black and red corset tight. Allowing her power to seep into the room to show her cousin she wasn't as weak as he thought she was. Her halo hovering behind her twisted horns as her hands lavished on her breasts teasing her newest servant as he peeked around the screen. Wrapping her tail around her thigh to keep it from knocking the antique screen over as she walked around the corner of it. "Well, how do I look?" Missy asked, cocking out her hip, allowing her thong to detail her womanhood.

"F... sexy," her newest servant said, glancing over at Ira uncertain that he wasn't about to join them.

"Awe," Missy cooed, reaching over, her thumb gently brushing along his upper lip. All the while glancing at Ira as he stood there with his arms crossed along his chest, looking disinterested in what she was wearing.

"Really?! You had to change into that?" Ira asked, in a loud sigh.

"Of course! A newly raised servant of mine should see the body he'll be pleasing during his tenure with me," Missy huffed. "You're just mad that you're not going to be able to touch this body or ass," turning around giving her taut backside a dip and a shake, "of mine any time soon."

"Yeah, I'm okay with that," Ira said, rolling his eyes. "Can we just move this along, so I don't have to watch you dry hump one of them," he said, gesturing to the pretty boys that made up her little harem.

"Fine!" Turning her nose up in a huff, he might hate her, but would it have killed him to be kinder to her? Here she was practically naked, and it didn't get a single rise out of him. "You must be insane to not think this little, tight body of mine isn't hot," Missy said, sensuously, running her hands down the sides of her body teasing her cousin.

"Uh-huh, you don't make my top ten," Ira said, coldly. Wearing a wicked smirk as Missy's head snapped over to him. "Touch a nerve, did I?"

"Darius fetch the folder!" Missy barked her anger burning in her chest. She was going to make him eat those words... somehow. Walking over to the raised platform, which was lined with overstuffed giant pillows, where she could lavish in the delights of her servants would heap on her. "Kevin come here?!" she commanded turning back around to face Ira. She was going to make him watch as Kevin ate her out. She knew he couldn't deny how his body would react at the sight. The palms of her hands caressed Kevin's caramel skin before placing her right on the top of his head pushing him to his knees. Peering at Ira as her eyes crested the peak of Kevin's head. Her cheeks heated as she watched how his eyes rolled in his head. Reaching down pulling aside her thong, "Eat it!" Missy ordered.