Porn Star Family Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to come to me, no way I'm coming back here," Ira said, arching an eyebrow. Knowing if she agreed then that would make her... for the lack of a better word - his bitch.

"If I do then you have to promise to let me ride this all night, because I just won't pop in for a quick fuck," Missy said, fighting herself from reaching down and whipping out his cock so he could fuck her again. However, as much as she wanted that very thing her cunt needed time to heal.

"Alright," Ira said, making it sound like a chore, while hiding his mirth at how, she was now beneath his thumb. Arching an eyebrow as Missy nearly skipped over to the body, she had come to raise all the while humming as she did.

"Come here Ira," Missy said, looking over her shoulder. Shaking her ass at him wondering if she could fit his cock in her tight little starfish. Shaking the thought from her mind, she had her servants if she wanted that. "You can't learn from all the way over there," she said, her lips curling into a taunting smile. "Now," glancing up at him as he stood on the other side of the metal drawer, "in order to call the person's soul back to this plane of existence you must tap into your angelic powers. I'm assuming you know how to do that by now?" Missy asked, shooting him a look, seeing him nod. "Now see with your mind and feel the eddies of the spiritual currents that swirl around this place," watching how he slowly closed his eyes, "can you see?" she asked, wondering if he had any experience seeing with his mind.

"Yes," Ira said, plainly.

"Then watch cousin," Missy said, bring up her hand, closing her own eyes. Only to throw up her arms before her, "What the hell? Why are you so bright?!" she asked, rubbing the heels of her hands against her eyes as black dots danced before them. Her hands darted out, catching on the drawer, trying to shake it off. "No, that can't be what I saw, no way he has four wings, there was just no way!" She said to herself in disbelief. "It must be, because of how bright he is that caused the illusion."

"As I was saying," blinking away the last of the dots, "follow the flow, allow it to lead you to the soul you seek," Missy said, closing her eyes again, yet this time keeping herself from looking directly at him. "If the soul is being stubborn you can will it to yourself. It's a trick Gran taught me," she said, her fingers dancing along the ether as she neared the soul of the boy that lingered on the earthly plane. "However, this being the morgue and all, souls tend to linger when they should have moved on. Hence why it's an excellent place for us to gather servants from." A smirk raised the corner of her mouth as her fingers wrapped around the boy's soul. "Don't worry, I won't harm you," Missy cooed into her folded hands. "I give you an option to live again, but in order to do that you must serve me for three years. Then you can return to the life you threw away," stating her terms to the boy who had taken his own life. "I understand you're sad, I understand that you hate yourself at what you've done. The pain you have caused to those that cared about you. I can't change that. I can, however, give you a means to redeem yourself, to prove to yourself that you are worthy to live again. You won't be alone anymore. You won't be teased while you serve me. Trust me, my offer is far better than the alterative that awaits you," she said, speaking to the boy when he was whining about how life was cruel, and no one understood him. "Hell. You took your own life. There is only one place that will welcome you once you cross the veil. Glad you finally understand," Missy said, she was going to have to work on him to get him out of that 'woe is me' attitude. If she didn't it was going to be three long annoying years.

Breathing the breath of life into his soul before placing her left hand on his chest while her right rested on his forehand. Pouring her angelic powers into his body, healing the bullet wound and the damaged grey matter of his brain and everything else which was damaged as the bullet tumbled around in his skull. "Now rise Jason Carter and live again, and live to serve me," Missy commanded, her wings extended, her halo burning bright as she brought the boy back from the dead.

"W-what... where...?" Jason asked groggily, as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Don't worry about that for now," Missy said, smiling sweetly at him, her eyes glancing over to Ira. "You serve me now, so don't disappoint me or I'll send you to Hell. This is your second chance," she said, allowing the boy's eyes to run down her body. To see just what he would be pleasing for the next three years. "Your only chance to change your fate. Now Ira," turning her head towards him, "you can, although, I wouldn't advise it, you can take the souls from living people; but in doing so you immediately make them your servants. This is why we take the dead, so that never happens. This way we can choose who we wish to bring back."

"I see," Ira muttered, deep in thought, knowing he would have to constantly surf the obituaries for those that had recently died. He also knew he had to jump on it if he hoped to stand toe to toe with Metatron and the others like her. Moving off as Missy helped the boy off that cold piece of metal.

"I take it you'll be leaving now?" Missy asked, her attention diverted behind her, seeing the rise in the sheet Jason had wrapped himself in and his eyes on her ass. "Virgin," she sighed in her mind. "Well, at least I don't have to break him of any bad habits," she thought to herself.

"That was all you had to show me, right?" Ira asked, hoping the image of his cock fucking her would haunt her dreams.

"For now, anyway," batting off Jason's hand with her tail as he tried to touch her body without permission, "you can touch when I tell you, you can," Missy hissed, using her powers to force Jason to his knees, as she squeezed his soul.

"Not very kind to them, are you?"

"I am, when they've been taught my rules," Missy said, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Her hips swayed seductively, pulling up on the straps of her thong, letting the image of her cunt be brunt into his mind as she closed the distance between them. "The next time we see each other," her fingers danced up his manhood, "please don't squeeze my tits too hard. They are sensitive you know," her fingers weaved through his hair on the back of his head. Taking him by surprise as she pulled him in for a kiss. Hoping he enjoyed the taste of his cum on her tongue as it rolled within his mouth. If he thought he had gotten the better of her, Missy was going to make sure he got the hint. Nonetheless, she would put up with his attitude for the chance to ride that cock again. "So maybe he did win this one," she thought to herself as their lips pulled away. "There are other battles to fight, and those I mean to win."

"Well, I need to get this one back and teach him the rules," Missy said, her hand resting underneath Jason's right arm hoisting him to his feet. "You'll be seeing me soon Ira." She taunted as her wings folded in around his body teleporting them back to her home.

******

The High Halls of Heaven...

Her golden eyes studied the orb before her. Watching how her sisters Raphaela and Gabriella orgasmed all because of one Nephilim. Biting her nail as those scenes repeated across those captivated eyes of hers. Her light pink nipples pressed hard against the heavenly robe she was wearing. Ever since Metatron had conveyed her father's decree, she had refrained from following in her sisters footsteps. Yet now after hearing the whispers, the giggles, the satisfaction in their voices it had weakened her resolve. She could feel her angelic cunt quivering as she watched the elation on her sisters' faces. Her right hand sneakily ran down her right 38EE breast. The pad of her finger lightly teased that hard bud. Her thighs rubbed together as she fought herself from reaching down, spreading her legs, letting her fingers dance along her moistening labia. Looking down through the valley of her mountainous orbs as her robe slid off her thighs as if it was telling her to give in. Her eyes quickly shot up as she felt her sisters approaching. Quickly snatching her robe back over her thighs and waving her hand through the air returning the orb back to its inert state.

"Did he tell you why he wasn't in school today?" Gabriella asked, walking beside her sister as they entered their chamber. Her bare feet glided along the highly polished heavenly stone. Her own robe clinging to her body, no longer self-conscious about how her body looked compared to her sisters. Her cheeks lightly heating as Ira's words rang in the back of her mind as she looked up to her younger sister.

"No," Raphaela sighed shaking her head. She was looking forward to their practice too. Longing to feel his hands dancing along her thighs as she rode that hard tool of his. To feel his strong grip on her ass as he sent that thick branch into her gushing spring. To the way his lips felt around her nipples as he sucked on her breasts. Her thighs pressing against his as when he was between her legs. "Did you not learn anything as Kristen?" Raphaela asked, peering down at her sister.

"Really?" Michelle cut in. A tad incensed that they were more worried about the Nephilim's disappearance than their heavenly duties. "Need I remind you sisters; your loyalty is to Heaven and not this... boy."

"And we are doing exactly that sister," Raphaela huffed. Placing her hands on her hips causing her 36E breasts to jostle. "What better way to keep an eye on him than being in his presence, hmm? That is what father ordered us to do, is it not?"

"But must you constantly talk about him?" Michelle whispered the flashes of their faces appeared in her mind sending a new wave of slickness down her canal. The image of Gabriella in that forest beside the fair popped into her mind, recounting how Ira tasted her sister's sex while she swallowed that pole of his. Wondering if he would do the same for her. Sighing inwardly, reminiscing on how her own maker would have her squealing in delight as her father laid between her legs. Feeling her clit twitch in acknowledgement that she so needed that release.

"We can't gather intel on him, if we don't talk about him sister," Gabriella said, walking around the orb. Walking up to the left side of Michelle's throne, her fingers trailed along Michelle's forearm. She knew full well she was being stubborn given what Ira was. "It's okay, there's no need for you to languish in your frustration," she said, sweetly.

"But..."

"Come sister," Raphaela said, walking over to her own throne. "Surely, you have sensed that Metatron has made her own move, yes?" she asked, shooting her sister a coy smirk.

"Ira isn't like those before him," Gabriella said, her mind wandering back to that night. "Why not give him a chance?"

"Then why do you parade around in that disguise?" Michelle asked, looking over at her sister while ignoring her question.

"What?! How else am I to learn how to track a boy in this day and age?"

"By befriending that Laura Grey girl?" Michelle asked, with a pointed look.

"What, she's a nice mortal girl," Gabriella said, shrugging her shoulders. "Plus, she was nice to me, when human high school should be added to one of Hell's circles given how those teenagers are so self-centered. Plus, there's something that pained her soul, and isn't it our duty to aid in easing their plight?"

"Still..."

"Michelle, why not just go see him for yourself," Raphaela said, cutting in. Waving her hand at the orb, smirking as her own orgasmic face appeared on its surface. "That is what you want, is it not?" she asked, nodding to the orb.

"Trust me sister," Gabriella cooed, reaching down below the armrest of her throne. Her fingers danced along Michelle's inner thigh. Feeling her muscles trembling as she teased her sister. A seductive smirk rose along her lips as Michelle let out a soft little moan as the pads of her fingers ran along her labia. "Ira can do wonders with this," she said, smirking at Michelle's sultry eyes as her index finger gently rubbed on Michelle's clitoris. Watching how her older sister bit her lip as she slid two fingers into her canal. Feeling how wet she was all the while giving them grief about visiting Ira. "Why don't you drop the act Michelle this wet little thing tells me you want to feel it deep inside of you just like we did," Gabriella said, feeling Michelle's folds squeezing her fingers. Glancing over at Raphaela as she rose from her throne. While she was happy to hear someone complement on her small body like Ira did. That didn't mean she still didn't yearn to have the voluptuous bodies like her sisters had.

"Relax sister," Raphaela said, resting her left arm along the back of Michelle's throne. "We know how it is. Never before have we been given orders to lay with a Nephilim. I'll admit I was the first one to question whether or not Ira would be like those that we laid low in ages past. Trust me, if father didn't want this then we would still be frustrated like we have been all these centuries, and don't you want to feel what that boy can do?"

Michelle eyed her sister's heavy hang breasts as they dangled inches away from her face. "Did... did it feel good when he..." Taking a dry swallow as the pink of Raphaela's areolas bled through her robe. Her own nipples aching to feel a pair of lips wrapped around her own.

"When he sucks on these?" Raphaela asked, her hands moved under her breasts, cradling each one as she lifted them. Trying not to smile at her sister's slight nod. "Exquisite sister," she sighed in bliss.

"So, give him a chance, you might come to realize you enjoy it just as much as we do," Gabriella said, running her slick fingers along Michelle's clit. Backing away as Michelle rose from her throne. "Going somewhere sister?" she asked, with a teasing smile.

"I... need to think," Michelle said, offhandedly, disappearing to the highest spire in Heaven. Where she could ponder on what her sisters had told her and to quell her own mind at what was asked of her.

******

New York City...

Vikki had finally found the man after two nights crisscrossing the globe. It wasn't hard to track her prey in that vast city. His scent led her right to him. Something she procured from Cora that the man left behind when he fled the state with his ill-gotten gains. The belt of Phykhe sat beneath her tight black dress as her hips swayed seductively as she walked into the bar after the bouncer allowed her entrance. Her green eyes slyly scanned the twilight interior, the lights flashing along her eyes, the music thumping in her ears as she searched for the man. A cruel evil smile graced her lips as she saw him sitting alone at the bar. While she might not be able to get the money, he had stolen from Cora back. However, that wasn't why she was there. Her Ira wasn't ever going to need anyone to feed him except those that already do. Too much was at stake and she wasn't about to lose him; not to Heaven and certainly not to Hell.

Paying no heed to the men that tried to draw her attention. Tried and failed to entice her to spend the night with them. If she wanted them, it wouldn't take much to take them to her bed. Alas no, this wasn't about her own need to feed, this was to ensure the man she loved would have the means to keep himself protected from those that would want to use him. Her fingers lightly danced along the man's shoulders pouring her demonic energies into him. Watching his head turn to the right as she eased into the small space on his left.

"I hope no one is sitting here?" Vikki asked, her voice light and alluring as the man looked over at her. Laying her purse on the bar casting the man a warm smile. Her eyes coyly running from his balding head to his chubby face, his bulbous hawk-like nose, and very thin lips. Watching how the man tried to straighten out his suit jacket trying to hide his pot-belly.

"No, by all means please have a seat," the man gestured. Thinking his luck had turned as the gorgeous red-head slid into the seat next to him. "So... what brought you here tonight?" he asked, gesturing to the bartender to bring the woman a drink.

"My fool of a boyfriend thought I wouldn't notice him fucking my roommate," Vikki lied, but the man didn't need to know that. "I mean look at me," she said, allowing his gaze to wander down her lithe body. "You wouldn't step out on your woman when she looks and fucks like I do, would you?" Vikki asked, smiling seductively at him.

"No... no," the man muttered, trying not to lick his lips in front of her as the front of her dress inched up her thighs, nor was he going to point that out to her.

"See, you know." Vikki giggled taking her drink from the bartender. Smiling coyly at him as she peered out of the corner of her right eye as her hand ran up his inner thigh, stopping inches from his groin. "I know this is so forward," she cooed leaning into him. Her lips brushing against his ear, ignoring how his ear hair poked at her skin. "But I want you take me home and show my foolish boyfriend just what he's missing?" Vikki purred, her lips capturing his earlobe as she pulled away. "Don't you want to feel my twenty-year-old pussy fucking this cock?" she asked, gently caressing his manhood.

The man stuttered, spilling his drink down his shirt only to watch that strange red-head's tongue running up it gathering up his spilt liquor. He didn't know why he had said yes. Didn't know why he so eagerly led that strange woman hurriedly out of the club, nor why he took her to his home instead of a hotel room. Yet something in the back of his mind compelled him to.

He was lost in a sea of arousal as her tongue moved around his mouth like a seasoned pro as they stumbled through his front door. His average cock strained against his dress pants as Vikki's hands were like a wild beast. Pulling, tugging, tearing at his clothes as if she couldn't wait to have him. Grunting as they rolled along the hallway wall knocking picture frames from their mounts. He didn't care. All he was thinking of was having that woman's mouth and cunt wrapped around his little head. Unbeknownst to him that was Vikki's true goal in all of this.

The lights of the city shone through the window of his high-rise apartment. He couldn't utter a word as he watched that woman's breasts bouncing as she rode him hard. He had no idea why she was fucking him so hard, not that he was going to complain.

Vikki closed her eyes picturing it was Ira beneath her as she rode that rubber coated cock. She wanted to get this over as quickly as she could, just the feel of him beneath her made her skin crawl. Plus, she so desperately wanted to spend the night in Bridgett and Ira's arms.

"That's it big boy fucking cum for me," Vikki huffed. Knowing how much men enjoyed that little banter. Her green eyes instantly turned ruby as she felt the peak of his sexual energies. The belt of Phykhe materialized before him as she forced his mouth open. Her vice-like grip held his chin still as she drew forth his life force. She took a year for herself, as the rest of his remaining years began to gather in a glowing, floating orb. A red light flashed along the walnut sized sapphire that rested in her navel as the silver glinted in the light along with the small pear-shaped rubies. Watching as the man's cheeks, his stomach, his muscles began to shrink as she drew forth every ounce of the man's life force. Leaving behind nothing more than a fifty-pound withered husk of a shell as her dress slid down her body. Her wings unfurled, her light purple tone rushed along her skin, her horns shimmered into being as her tail lashed the floor of the man's home. Her fingers ran along the surface of the gem beneath her dress knowing her Ira would want for nothing. Not if she had anything to say about it. Raising his window, stepping out onto his fire escape before taking to the air.