Porn Star Family Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do... you... think you... have a little left in you to pound this pussy from behind?" Emily asked, panting for breath as she displayed her ass to him. Watching how Ira too was trying to catch his own.

"Oh... I believe I do," Ira said, smiling at her as her fingers spread her labia flashing him her pink center.

Her fingers curled around her comforter as she felt his head dancing along her oversensitive labia. A low rumbling moan emanated from her chest, up her throat, and drifting past her lips as Ira sank his dagger back into her sheath. While his technique was rough, she couldn't fault him on his stamina, nor could she complain about how that cock of his had given her multiple orgasms. Her face collapsed into her mattress. Her yell, her muffled call to him was faint as Ira turned her cunt into molten magma. Her feet beat against her bed, her mind was going blank, her pussy was satisfied beyond belief. She'd never even dream that being fucked by Ira would be so divine.

"That's it Ira let my pussy milk that cum out of you!" Emily growled thrusting back onto his cock as she felt it flexing and swelling inside of her. Pouting when all she felt was the flexing of his cock and not the rapid-fire rope of hot jizz filling her up. Sighing into her mind, she knew it was for the best, she still could get pregnant and Emily was in no mood to raise another child alone. Reaching between her legs, her fingers wrapping around the condom sliding it off that well spent cock. If she couldn't feel his cum flooding her womb, she sure could swallow the gift Ira had given her. Holding the condom a few inches above her mouth, sticking her tongue out as his salty treat ran down that now spent used condom. Stopping when a few drops remained and setting it aside. That was for a certain someone, someone that should have known what she was doing. "Come Ira, let's get you cleaned up and you can fuck me in my ass while I do," Emily said, her fingers trailed along his jaw enticing him to follow after.

"You'll have to remind me that we sooo needed to do this sooner," Emily mused as her elbows rested on his shoulders. Her fingertips teased the tips of his wet hair. Feeling her starfish clenching and unclenching trying to return back to the tight light hole it once was after the fifteen minutes Ira pounded it while in the shower. This time, however, she did get to feel how his cum felt as it shot deep inside of her. Emily could still feel some of it leaking out of her anus as she stared into his eyes. "I can have Beth stay at her Dad's place this weekend, and you can come over Saturday; and spend all day making my pussy beg for this," Emily said in a wanton purr, as her fingers trailed up his soft manhood.

"Sounds like a plan," Ira replied coyly. He was going to have to find a way to subdue his demonic powers without using his angel ones. Ira couldn't say what was keeping him on his feet when it felt like he hadn't slept for a week due to the effort it took to suppress the demonic part of him. Yet he couldn't just fall face first into her chest and pass out. No. That would cause to many questions to be raised, and he wasn't about to drag Emily into his world.

"Good." Leaning forward, her lips embracing his, her tongue lightly teased his as they kissed. Peering at her nosy neighbors that were slinking back to their own homes. "You better take care of that, you hear me?" Her voice dripped with carnal sin, her hand caressing his cock.

"Yes ma'am," Ira nodded.

Emily gazed wantonly at Ira as he disappeared behind the oak tree in Mrs. Gauss's yard. Her satisfied smile disappeared as the door inched closed. Turning her head, there was one last thing to do. Reaching down, running her finger through her still wet lips, bring it up, her tongue swirled around it as she sucked it clean as she sauntered to her room.

The double folding, slotted, sliding doors were pushed open, a sinful devilish smile graced her lips as she stared down at her tied, topless and ball gagged daughter. A blue ring of fire appeared in the center of Asmodan's chest and spread outward. Her deep crimson red skin glistened in the soft white light as it ran along her charcoal black curved horns that sprouted from her forehead. Her equally black bat-like wings unfurled, her talon-like nails lightly ran up her thigh as her pointed ears twitched at the sound of the vibrator that hummed against the wood through the towel Beth was sitting on. Her ruby eyes watching how her daughter's body twitched. Smelling her daughter's sex on the air given the wet spot that soaked the towel all the way through. Watching Beth rolling her jaw as the ball left her lips. She had expected Beth to become that fixated on sex energy that floated on the air. She also knew Beth wouldn't pick up the subtle hints that there was something very peculiar about that boy given she was her weakest child not that she blamed her. Asmodan knew Lucifer had begun coming to this town for the past hundred years and pondered if Ira was the reason for that. She knew Ira was more than a simple human mortal, yet what he was she just couldn't point her finger at. Which is why she was there watching, catching hints here and there, yet Lucifer was always out of reach. She was one of the few that had personally been face to face with Lucifer herself, it was the only time Heaven, Hell, and every curious being that was the earthly channel for the old ways worked together to put down a threat so great it threatened to consume all creation.

"Now Beth, I hope this taught you what it felt like to be used," Asmodan said, in a sternly motherly voice. "Be glad I sensed something about that boy."

"I know..." Beth said, hanging her head,

"Baby..." An evil aura began to radiate around her body. "You aren't nearly strong enough to be able to sense that. But even by accident, Ira is quite a find, for that you must be commended," Asmodan said, softening her tone. "Hence why I saved you some," she stated holding up the used condom. Watching how her daughter's eyes dilated at the last remainder of Ira's seed. "Eat my sweet," Asmodan cooed, watching the droplets fall upon her tongue. Wondering if Ira's strange tasty cum would help her daughter to grow stronger. "But you'll share Ira with your loving mother, won't you?"

"Of course, Mother," Beth said dreamily, as Ira's cum fortified her body. "Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I be untied now?" Beth asked, softly moaning as her mother's tail gently squeezed her left breast. Knowing what that smile meant.

******

Ira appeared in his home in a loud crash when he thought he wouldn't make the jump. He didn't think he would feel so drained, so weak. Sure, Ira thought he'd be tired and drowsy, not this stone dead tired, that your body threatens to collapse underneath its own weight. His hand covered his face when his demon half came roaring back with a vengeance. Shaking his head trying to muster the energy to make to his bedroom. Then out of the blue he felt something soft engulfing his face. "They smell so nice..." Ira muttered incoherently.

"Shh... I have you Ira. I'll always have you," Vikki whispered softly. Kneeling down as she lightly placed Ira on his back. Laying his head in her lap once she got into a more comfortable position watching over him while he recovers. "My Prince," she sighed lovingly, as she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You did something... that shouldn't have been... Now what was tossed has returned. It will be a rough night Ira," Vikki said, in a teacherly voice. Her right hand lightly touched her navel, touching the surface of the sapphire, directing the life force to where it was need most. Ira's head jerked to the left as his demonic side pulled him deeper into his mind. Worry flashed in Vikki's eyes knowing it had started.

An hour had passed, an hour of nerves on end as she watched Ira's demon taking out it's retaliation on him. For a moment there she had thought she had lost him. However, she could do nothing but watch and keep the others from finding him like this. Throughout the hour she wondered why he would do it. Why didn't he ask her? Why didn't he think to include her? Hasn't she shown him that he could trust her, to rely on her? Her eyes flickered down as Ira stirred in her lap.

"H-hey," Ira said weakly, his vision cleared as Vikki's image came into view.

"You can never do that again," Vikki said sternly.

"I... know," Ira admitted. He thought as he battled his demon half for control that his very being was going to spilt into two, and for him, Ira didn't think that would be a pleasant process.

"Why didn't you ask me? Why did you go off on your own?" Vikki asked, her concern touching every word.

"You weren't here," Ira said, his eyes cutting to her. "Where were you by the way?"

"Getting the thing I need to take care of you," Vikki said, lovingly. Her fingers softly brushed along his cheek. "I'll show you later, but tell me, why did you do it?"

"Didn't want her to become like Beth or Cybil." Ira tilted his head, arching an eyebrow when Vikki started to chuckle and mutter 'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.'

"What's so funny?"

"I could choke you right now," Vikki said, in a nonthreatening manner. "It can be done with a simple charm if only you had waited." Lightly smacking his cheek for the worry, he had caused her. "The worst of it has passed you'll just need some rest." Her thumb brushed along his chin. Her eyes ran down his chest then back up. "You don't have a problem with me joining you, do you?" Vikki asked, her fingers drummed along his chest.

******

Ira rubbed the back of his neck. His body still sore from what he did last night. Yet whatever Vikki did helped greatly, he knew he would probably feel like roadkill without it. However, that same feeling he had felt on the way to Emily's place still lingered. Making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end as he yawned as he walked along the wide concrete lane that ran between the two wings of the school. His ears perked as something crackled and sparked two yards before him. Throwing up his arms shielding his eyes from the light.

"So... we finally meet." Michelle's voice floated on the breeze as her pearl white wings extended. The holy light of Heaven shimmered along each feather as the light began to fade. "So that's the form she takes," she thought to herself as her eyes glanced at her sister.

"Kristen? What you are you looking at?" Laura asked, as she stood beside her new friend who stared at something that wasn't there. Even though she only met her by chance a few days ago when she was about to approach the picnic table Ira was sitting at with Beth and Cybil to find out what caused the sudden change in their demeanor towards him, when she had heard what they had done to him from Bret and his friend Andrew. She never expected Kristen would make her feel so trusting of her in such a short time. She had even confided what had almost happened to her when she went to a party with Bret after they had seen Ira in the mall after she had ran into Ira and his mother at the grocery store yesterday. Who just happened to have disappeared to somewhere, she was sure he was right there in front of her just a moment ago.

"Nothing... let's get to class," Kristen said, flashing Laura a warm smile. "Really sister? Here?! Did you have to do it here?" Shooting her sister her unspoken questions as she took hold of Laura's hand pulling her along.

"Hey!" Laura yelped.

Ira eyed Kristen, now able to peer through her disguise. Wondering how many and if Metatron would be joining in on the surveillance of him. Peering through his fingers as the glow faded. He knew who it was. He had seen her on the roof that one day. He just didn't think she would make her grand entrance at his school. He at least thought this place was safe from his other life.

"Come now Nephilim," Michelle cooed as her bare feet lightly touched the sidewalk. Her halo hovered a few inches above her head. Her platinum blond hair gently swayed and floated around her. Her golden eyes lustered in the sunlight. Her supple lips curved into an alluring smile. "My light shouldn't be affecting those eyes of yours..."

To Be Continued...