All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 12'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 4 years ago
i love anael

i don't know why but i just want more of her character other than IRA shes my favorite person in this story

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
masterful work

this really outdoes anything I read on the site this year and I simply can't resist spinoffs and crossovers

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

This may be the best chapter so far, plenty of everything, intrigue, mystery and of course hot sex. I like how you covered all of the characters in this chapter. I love Aneal, funny like a young child but also bloodthirsty, great addition. I could have done without Ms. Nunes being used by eight men, it seemed a bit much, just my opinion. You truly amaze me with your writing.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago
Hmmm!

So he showed up here? This is your largest story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it coming

Dude, I love your stories. Such intriguing, engaging and well thought out stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you kidding me!

She’s summoning Odin?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeeessssss!!!!!!!

I'm so freaking happy it was killing me as to what happened to him and now Samuels here yessss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can I get a Hallelujah that soul71 is back.

I have been on pins and needles waiting for more of this. Truly happy to see more of your work. This has been one of the only descent stories to come out this year. Hope to see more of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back

I nearly lost hope that this story would go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoy your story, but after this much time between chapters I found it hard to remember who was who in the story, maybe you can add an index for your characters so we can get caught back up. The writing is great tho makes me want to come back I just don’t want to read 12 chapters to get caught up for the next chapter just a thought.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayover 4 years ago
Ira Is the Ghost Rider!

Well, this review took a while, didn't it? As with last time, it's hopefully better late than never!

First off, kudos on the name choices. Anael (also known as Hanael, Haniel or Aniel) is a non-canonical angel or archangel (sources vary) whose name means "joy of God", which does sound like something a mother would name her child. The name that gets associated with Ira, Suriel, means "prince of God", which is appropriate enough considering how all parties involved seem to see Ira as a power player. It's even more appropriate considering that Suriel/Sariel is one of the Watchers from the Book of Enoch and thus would have fathered some nephilim.

Lucifer is a study in contrasts. On the one hand, she is a loving mother here, but on the other, you remind us sometimes that she IS still Satan, and her parenting for Anael involves allowing her to blow up demons and do other violent and sadistic stuff.

So, you know, maybe not the best mother.

Also, we have Gabriella instructing Ira to take four human souls from rapists. So he's a preternatural being who is employed to hunt down and punish the wicked? Ira is officially Ghost Rider! I am actually rather curious about why she requested Ira do that, but I'm guessing we'll find out.

Also in this chapter, we finally have a sex scene with Michelle, and it was both hot and a nice bit of character focus for her. She is somewhat vain, but I think you did a really sweet thing with her when Ira says that yes, he does find her attractive, and Michelle is like "Wait, REALLY?" It shows that she's not actually narcissistic and acknowledges, even expects, that others may not actually find her beautiful, so the fact that Ira DOES comes as a wonderful surprise to her. The simple fact that she wants to take Ira from Lucifer because she views him as precious family and wants to protect him is also nice, and it all reminds us that, while she has her flaws, Michelle ultimately has a good heart just like her sisters. Also, that military dress uniform you had her in is a really cool look, both attractive and dignified and suggestive of her as a powerful warrior.

Finally, we begin to get an introduction to the apocalyptic threat in this chapter. Onoskelis is a demon from the Testament of Solomon, but from the way she is described here, I'm guessing she's going to be far more than a beautiful woman with donkey's legs.

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this develops, as well as who they summoned there at the end!

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Ira

What a fun story, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
Sue and Ira match made in....

for real I hope Sue and Ira become a "Couple" that shit would be sweet

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Two more new twists and still enjoying it. 5 stars again

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

So the mothers and sons are bad for drugging and raping people but Ira brainwashes and orchestrates a gangrape and that's fine? Okay then.

Also, is there a section missing? Because one scene he's at college and about to go on a picnic and the next he's in hell after apparently hanging out with the angels and getting orders from Gabriella.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES