Porn Star Family Pt. 13

Story Info
The Seals of Onoskelis.
14.7k words
4.79
33.9k
69

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

Samuel Goodall found himself staring at something, or somethings, that shouldn't exist. His glowing cobalt eyes viewed the thing that was not of this world. He knew he was still on earth -- the smell of the ocean told him that much -- yet it smelled different than the Atlantic or the Gulf. Then where exactly was he? However, they needed to know he wasn't the kind of man they could pluck from his life and send him to who knows where.

"Luci?!" Ira called out to his grandmother as power... His eyes shot wide as it reminded him of what he had felt days ago. "Missy get them out of here!" he yelled as he morphed into his Nephilim form. Calling for his sword not knowing if he could subdue the man or whatever he was before him. He just hoped he could buy them enough time to get far enough away from him. He knew his grandmother wasn't in any shape to face off against whatever she had called forth. Hell, he didn't know if he would walk away from this encounter either. His black wings unfurled, his reverse C-shaped horns glinted in the sunlight, his golden-ruby eyes shimmered in his angelic power. The fire of his halo flared as he pushed off the ground to draw the things attention to himself. Ira blinked and the man was gone as he lunged. Then he felt something taking hold of his sword. It wasn't possible! His eyes widened at the two simple fingernails holding his blade. That couldn't be, it was made from his angelic light and fire. No simple creature could touch his blade without succumbing to its fire. As he turned his head... "Fuck!" Ira groaned into his mind as the punch that landed squarely on his jaw sent him face first into the stone.

"I don't know what the fuck you are, but you're going to regret taking me away from my family," Samuel growled angrily as he took hold of the base of Ira's right wing.

Ira grunted in pain as his body crashed through the stone pillar as he was tossed through the air. "What is he that he can overpower me?" Ira asked himself as his body tumbled along the ground. What was this family he was taking about? Had his grandmother actually pulled him away from a family that loved him like his own -- while not anywhere near normal in the sense of the word -- family? These questions plagued his rattled brain as the world spun and he could have sworn there were three of them as whatever that man was stalked towards him.

"I'm going to grind you into the dirt until there is nothing left," Samuel said darkly, as he formed a gravity spell on the thing's chest.

Ira cried out in pain as it felt like a ton of weight was crushing down on his chest and it only got heavier. Golden ichor sprayed out from his mouth as the ground began to crater out around him as whatever it was he couldn't dispel it.

"Ira! You get away from him!" Raphaela screamed as she sent her spear flying. Watching in stunned shock as the creature moved his body just enough that her spear passed harmlessly along his chest.

"We aren't going to allow you to kill our Ira!" Gabriella shouted as her twin daggers glinted in the light as she raced with all her speed to reach his side.

"Seems you get to live another day," Samuel muttered before disappearing in a blur. Knowing he would be at a very huge disadvantage when those three beings joined the one he had pinned on the ground, and he could hear Kelly's and Charlotte's voices in his head berating him for getting himself killed. He just had to find out how he was going to get back home and find out just where he was.

"Ira!" Michelle darted into the hole as Ira groaned in pain. "Shh. Hold still," she said sweetly, as her hand gently caressed his face as she held him in her arms.

"Stay with us Ira!" Gabriella pleaded as she ran her healing light along his chest. Peering out of the corner of her eye seeing Raphaela plucking her spear from the ground. Standing guard over them as she healed Ira.

******

A few miles outside of Salem, Massachusetts....

Bodies rushed around her grandparents former home. Items flew through the air as Kelly's arm swept them off the table's surface. Charlotte dug frantically for the map she had stored in the closet when they moved in. Nimue stood off to the side her anger, clear as day, at those who took her husband away. Aurore stood beside her trying to sooth the volatile vampire. Marie and Lola wanted to do something yet didn't know what they could do. Everyone became still as the house phone rang.

Charlotte's dress whipped as she raced against Kelly to answer the phone. Huffing in annoyance when Kelly beat her to it. Her 36D breasts bounced as she crossed her arms. Her mood lightened when Kelly blew her a kiss and placed the phone on speaker.

"Kelly? Charlotte? Grandma? Mom? Grandpa? Anyone there?!" Samuel asked, as his voice came over the line.

"Sammy?!" Charlotte, Kelly, and Nimue cried out.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy!" Wendy called to her son as her little legs carried her down the hall.

"Whoa! Whoa! One at a time," Samuel said, when they all tried to talk at once.

"Where are you?" Kelly asked, as her sandy-blonde hair dangled before her as she sat the receiver on the small rectangle table that sat against the wall of the stairwell.

"From what my GPS says, somewhere outside of Portland, Oregon," Samuel said matter-of-factly.

"Are you okay?" Charlotte asked, concerned for the welfare of the father of their child.

"Seems so... just getting hungry." All turned to Nimue wondering if she knew any vampires out there to help Samuel sate his hunger.

"Samuel, how long do you think you can hold out?" Nimue asked, stepping up to the table. Pandora listened in as her sister had placed her phone in her pocket. Her snow-white hair was held in a tight ponytail, her silver eyes conveyed her love for him through the phone line as she stared down at it.

"I don't know, I haven't had anything since three days ago."

"Samuel! What have I told you about anticipating your hunger?!" Nimue said, shaking her head.

"I know, I know," Samuel sighed. Feeling his cheeks heat at their combined giggles.

"Alright, you stay right where you are and we'll come get you," Charlotte said sternly, her raven hair bounced her chest.

"About that..."

"Sammy?! You better not be thinking about doing something foolish," Kelly said, a tad bit of fear laced her words.

"What?! No. Just something weird is going on here. I just don't know what to make of it."

"Wings?!" A combined confusion filled the hallway as they all looked at one another when Samuel recounted what happened after he had been summoned.

"Now no matter how much I tell you not to come you're going to do it anyway," Samuel said, feeling a smile forming on his lips.

"Of course, we are!" Kelly said, seeing everyone nodding in agreement.

"Alright, but Mom...?"

"What is it baby?" Wendy asked, squatting down on the steps peering through the rails of the banister down at the phone.

"You're going to have to sit this one out. Just to many unknowns right now to bring you into this."

"Samuel Ross Goodall! I am your mother, I will not..."

"Don't worry Samuel, Lola and I, along with everyone else, will watch over her until you get back," Marie said, stepping up to the phone. Her auburn hair glinted in the house lights. "You can count on your coven to watch over everything until your return," she said, seeing Lola nodding in agreement.

"I appreciate it," Samuel said, wondering if those 36DDD breasts of hers were bouncing. "Alright I'm going see what I can find out before you get here."

"Sammy," Kelly said sweetly to the phone.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, sis; and you too Charlotte," Samuel said, knowing that his aunt was about to say.

"You be careful Samuel. You have a great many things to live for," Marie cooed, her hands rested over her stomach. Her thumb brushed along her stomach knowing their child was growing inside of her womb.

"Of course," Samuel said, before he ended the call.

"Okay, we need to figure out who's going with me and Charlotte," Kelly said, taking command.

"Kelly Ann, I am your mother you can't leave me behind when Sammy needs all of us!" Wendy shouted as she squirmed in her mother's arms.

"Hush now," Martha cooed jostling her daughter. "You know you aren't old enough to help Samuel in this body. Soon Wendy that will come to pass."

"But..."

"Worry not," Nimue said lovingly, as she came to her side. "Pandora and I will protect Samuel with everything we have," she said, pulling out her phone. "Isn't that right sister?" Nimue asked, telling everyone that they would be going no matter what.

"I'm already getting the car packed. I should be on my way over to their house in ten minutes," Pandora said, as she packed a cooler full of blood bags. "You and I are just going to have to double up in the casket."

"I can live with that," Nimue nodded. Looking over to Charlotte and Kelly who nodded in understanding.

"Alright I'll see you all in a bit," Pandora said, her 32EE breasts bounced as she rushed around the garage they had stored the hearse in for such trips before the age of private planes. While it wasn't used as often as it once was, her father made sure that it was always in working order. So, she had no fear that it wouldn't start up. It was the oversized casket that had her a little worried. Her hands ran over her mountainous orbs, longing to feel Samuel's touch upon them once again, and also, wondering how Nimue was going to feel pressed against her during the daylight hours. Feeling her mound moistening as she remembered the last time she and Samuel were together. Her back rested against the rear door as the button of her jeans snapped open. Her hand darted down into her pants. The soft fabric of her thong brushed along the back of her hand as her fingers danced along her labia. Her fangs gleamed in the light as her mouth hung open as she recounted the feel of Samuel's hands, his tongue, that hard cock gliding through her pussy. Whimpering as two fingers slipped into her hot wet canal. Her hips rocked on her fingers as her left hand gently squeezed her left breast. "Oh Samuel," Pandora moaned lightly as her sex coated her fingers. "Yes, mmmhmm, I've missed you so much," she panted, the as the heel of her hand brushed against her clit as she fucked herself on her fingers. "That's it Samuel get that tongue in that hot pussy. Lick up all that hot juice that longs to coat your tongue," Pandora whimpered as she bit down on her lip. Pinching her nipple hard as her cunt clamped down on her fingers. Feeling her cream flooding her canal. Breathing heavily, smirking as she brought her wet fingers to her lips. She couldn't wait to be on top of Samuel once again.

******

"For the last time Aurore, you can't go!" Ines shouted her voice filling the house as they all had returned to Marie's house to wait for the vampire Pandora. "It's too dangerous!"

"But they're pregnant and they're going!" Aurore shot back.

"They aren't my daughter! And who knows what Samuel is facing," Ines said, her hair flying wildly through the air as she and Aurore argued in the pallor. "Aurore it's just too dangerous for you to go, I'm sorry," she said, wishing she was going too. She had been yearning to take Samuel up those stairs and fuck him in his own home before he was mysteriously whisked away. Feeling her nipples hardening on her 36B breasts as she thought about his rod gliding along her tongue. "Aurore..." Ines' voice stilled as Aurore stormed out of the room.

"Now if anything goes wrong..." Marie began to say as her eyes moved over Charlotte, Kelly, Nimue, and Pandora as they stood in the foyer. "Don't hesitate to call for us, we'll work our magic to aid you the best we can until you get back."

Unaware that Aurore sneaked through the house. Slipping out the side door, silently closing it. "I'm sorry Mom, but Samuel needs me. I just feel it," Aurore whispered to the door before her black hair, her blue high lights glinted in the moon light, as it fluttered in the air as she ran towards the hearse. Her bag thumping against her hip. She had packed in a hurry once they had returned through the doorway. Her 32C breasts bounced in her bra as she climbed into the back. Hoping that they didn't find her until it was too late to turn back. Taking a dry swallow as she lifted up the lid of the oversized casket. The light of the dome light flashed along her emerald green eyes, so deep they shined like the very heart of the gems. However, as she looked at the silk that covered the inside of the casket nervousness and a tad bit of fear filled her eyes as the light began to fade. "Shit," Aurore hissed as she glanced up seeing the front door to her home beginning to open. Tossing her bag down at the foot of the casket before she quickly climbed in. Hearing bags thumping on the floor beside her. Their muffled voices filled the interior before growing silent as the rear door slammed shut. Feeling the hearse rocking slightly as all four of them slid into the seats. Muttering silently to herself hoping that Samuel would understand. That she had to do this, had to be at his side. She didn't know when she fell asleep. It wasn't until the light of the lights of the parking lot stabbed at her eyes that roused her from her slumber.

"Well now," Pandora mused. She had thought she had smelled something familiar for the past three hours. She should have recognized it immediately given she had tasted the girl's blood on Samuel's cock not too long ago.

"Yeah, she's here," Kelly sighed as she peered over the back of her seat. "Here, your mother wants to speak with you," she said, handing Aurore her phone.

"Aurore! I told you no!" Aurore held the phone away from her ear as her mother screamed at her.

"I'm sorry Mom, but I have to do this," Aurore said, feeling her cheeks heat as Pandora stared at her. "Mom, I promise I'll be safe." Listening to her mother sigh over the line.

"You better! But I can't stop you. I'm just worried baby."

"I know," Aurore said, hanging her head, she didn't want her mother worrying. Yet she had seen how Samuel was taken. She had to assume it was something powerful to pull Samuel across the country. "I promise I'll call every day."

"Good. I expect two calls a day, and lots of texts."

"Yes mother," Aurore said, trying not to smile at the love she heard in her mother's voice.

"Let me speak to Charlotte," Ines ordered.

"Here, Mom wants to talk to you," Aurore said, tapping the corner of the phone against Charlotte's right shoulder.

"Good. Now you can get out of our bed," Pandora said, crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

"Sorry," Aurore said, bashfully.

"As long as you don't bring harm to Samuel, I don't mind you tagging along," Pandora said warmly, as she closed the rear door.

"You got it. I'll keep my eye on her," Charlotte said, sliding into the middle of the seat as the left rear passenger door opened. Patting Aurore's hand as she sat next to her.

******

Hours before...

"Just what the hell was he?!" Ira groaned. Blowing Gabriella a kiss as he sat on the stone rubble. Seeing her cheeks rapidly heat, feeling himself harden as the sun shone through her robe revealing her small, tight, arousing body to him.

"He's the Herald, or that is what he was once called," Lucifer said, reappearing after she had recovered some during her trip to Hell.

"Wait. I thought..." Michelle said, her hand tightening on the hilt of her sword as her sister approached.

"So did I sister. But it seems we all were mistaken."

"Then why Luci? Why bring him here?" Gabriella asked, moving in front of Ira to protect him from her sister.

"Because our sisters -- Ramiel confirmed this when I fought her -- are trying to break Onoskelis's seals," Lucifer said, as the wind tugged at her blonde hair.

"No...!" Michelle, Raphaela, and Gabriella gasped in horror.

"Who's this Onoskelis?!" Ira asked, confused. His hand resting on his chest as he winced from the soreness. "What the hell did he use against me?" he asked himself.

"A being that predates even the pagan gods," Lucifer said, smirking at her sisters anger filled glares.

"Wait. Wait. There're pagan gods?!"

"Yes," Raphaela begrudgingly admitted.

"Okay, what's so special about this Herald dude?" Ira asked. He still couldn't believe he got his ass handed to him. Seeing his grandmother's anger flare as Michelle snuggled up to his body.

"A long time ago Onoskelis tried to destroy or, in her case, eat everything: from time, to reality, to matter and souls. Everything she touched was consumed. If we, her," Michelle's eyes cut to her sister, "and that man's ancestor hadn't stopped her back then we wouldn't be here to this day," Michelle cooed, shooting her sister a coy smirk as her fingers brushed lightly through his hair.

"Okay..." It felt like his heart was falling knowing the challenge they faced.

"That is why I summoned him, and I knew you three would show yourselves," Lucifer huffed. Crossing her arms as her sister was all over her Ira. "Because it seems our sisters have themselves a group of humans doing their work for them. I don't know if they know what they're doing, or if they know they're being used by them to end everything."

"I see, and how are you going to get that man to help?" Raphaela asked, never letting go of her spear. "He did almost injure Ira beyond our help," she said, peering lovingly over her shoulder. Knowing she and her sister would have to stay hidden soon. They couldn't be rushing into battle with what was growing inside of them.

"I... umm... kind of attacked him," Ira admitted as his grandmother looked to him for answers. He felt like an idiot as his grandmother sighed and shook her head.

"First report back to Father. He needs to know what they're up to and that Onoskelis's powers are spilling from her seals," Lucifer said, her body still feeling the sting of her power even if it was restrained. She knew Onoskelis could never be freed. Even sealing her away nearly destroyed everything they were trying to protect. So, she knew they had to race to find these people before they could release that demon. "And we'll see if we can't find him and talk, and I mean talk Ira, to him and explain the threat we all face."

"Very well," Michelle sighed. Knowing her sister was right. Their Father needed to know about this. Her fingertips gently turned Ira's chin towards her. Her eyes smirked seeing her sister's frustration as her lips neared Ira's. Loving how her tongue rolled in his mouth as she kissed the father of her child. Smiling at his glazed eyes as she pulled away. Her cheek twitched as Raphaela shoved her out of the way. Moving to stand before her sister as she felt Lucifer's anger rising as Raphaela had the taste of the man they all had come to grow very fond of. Shooting Lucifer a smirk as Ira held Gabriella, aloft as she kissed him like... She was going to have to talk to her sister about the way she was grinding against Ira as his hands rested on her ass.

"I'll see you later," Gabriella purred getting one last kiss in as her wings unfolded. Her lips slowly pulled away as she hovered in the air. Feeling her cheeks heat as Ira peered up. Spreading her robe and legs wider so he could gaze at her tight mound as they flew back to Heaven.

Ira took a dry swallow, his smile quickly faded at the look on his grandmother's face. He couldn't help it; his eyes just wouldn't look away as her 32FF breasts bounced as she marched towards him. Looking down as her hand wrapped around his shirt, yelping as she pulled him into her. Arching an eyebrow as Lucifer peered to the sky.

soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers