All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 13'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mhmmm

I think you downplayed Ira's strength a lot in this one. He's a second generation descendant of Lucifer-the second born of God and an Incubus, a type of demon which would give him the credentials to be called a Nephalem, regardless if you added in his human side. There's no way Samuel, as powerful as he is, should be able to match him.

I know you've changed around the ranks of your hierarchy, namely by introducing the Seraph as superiors to the Archangels but still, placing Samuel above Ira in terms of power is stretching it a bit far.

Now, with all that I know of Samuel, he would at best be amongst the rank of a Seraph, though again, that'd be a bit far but mostly accurate with the only ones above or matching him being, Ira, Cora(Not activated), Bridget(Not activated), Archangels, and God. Missy might be included as well but her being stunned by Ira's output makes me believe otherwise. I'd put in that high level Devil Milf, whose daughter wronged Ira but I think I remember you saying she tied with Mor.

I left out the children because they are a given with who their parents are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another well done chapter. Now I can't wait to see how Ira will react to meeting his children. That should be quite an interesting event.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500over 4 years ago
Oh shit!!!!!!!!!

I love the crossover I can't wait for the next chapter!

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 4 years ago
Yessss! I

I hope the next chapter comes soon. You are my favorite author.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago
Awesome!

That's all that needs saying.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Holy Shit

This gets better with every chapter and crossing over with Family Secrets was genius. I hope that Samuel's family get there soon. I really stoked to see what next.

killerarmyguykillerarmyguyover 4 years ago
Another Great Story

What can I say another great story. And why do I see Ira doing a crossover if you do another Family Secrets Arc for Samuel.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Good story . just hoping samuel doesn't take up most of ira's girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!

More, more, more, more, more,more!!!

Please?

Gods I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just keeps getting even better each chapter, way past a measly five stars. Can't wait to read the next chapter, please don't keep us waiting long.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 4 years ago
we have a love hate relationship and u dont even know it

i hated the way u did Sam at the end of family secrets and now i love u for brings him in to this series. i cant get enough of your work man great job as always thanks and hope for more soon.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 4 years ago

Uh oh Daddy’s Girls has entered the fray along with her sisters!

DMcG1811DMcG1811over 4 years ago

Just loving this story. Can't wait for Ira to meet his daughters and finally realise who they are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

I find it funny with how much sex there is, but ignoring it this whole series I amazing. I will follow it for 200 chapters if you write it that far!

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago
Wow

Please don't tease us. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Your stories are as always great.

And thanks again for your efforts.

Just a quick question.

You've said so far that Ita has had children with Lucifer, Mor, Michelle and Raphaela But what about Metatron.

And wouldn't Samuel be turned into an incubus after having sex with Missy.

Ed

soul71soul71about 4 years agoAuthor

To answer your question, no. Samuel wouldn't be turned into an incubus. That would require a conscious effort on Missy's part to do so, she only wanted to fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish you would finish

Have enjoyed this series, wish you would finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mote

MORE MORE MORE, PLEASE!!!

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

So many of your readers are really enjoying this story, I join them in wishing this anonymous character who wishes you to finish this story would just click out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ira seriously needs to get stronger, like a lot stronger… the author imports the m/c of one of his other series to save Ira’s lame ass, oh and it looks like Samuel will lead some of Ira’s women away as well. Well at least his mom, sister and Vicki were away. Lucifer and the angels don’t seem overly infatuated with the sex witch’s dick, so that’s good… I guess… Ira even shows up in the stories about the pharaoh… and if you can believe it, the pharaoh has to save him. Seriously, stronger. Oh and if he could actually find his fathers new girlfriend and screw her senseless, that’d be good too. And then, maybe just two more after that.. you know, give the old man a complex or something, make him really regret screwing his own son over, then maybe Ira would be worthy of the ‘of Vengeance’ schtick.

TempestfuegoTempestfuego9 months ago

Sam ruined this story for me. You basically turned the MC into a Beta that will lose his harem to a stranger they just met.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6737 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES