All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 16'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

When I saw that ch.16 was posted, I literally jumped for joy. I have been anxiously awaiting for this story to continue for some time. It brought a smile to my face when it popped on my *followed authors* home page. I'LL admit I enjoy the category most of your stories fall under, but its not just that. granted i love the universe that this and a few others reside in. THE characters, backgrounds, plots, and a twist or two at a opertune time. I love how your stories create a tale that in my eyes plays out like a movie. This was another masterful chapter to this series, that brings me great joy to read. With some hints that hopefully show how the story will continue. THANK YOU for this one and look forward to what you do best.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 3 years ago
i cant never get enought of this story

another great chapter in this story. loved every bit of it cant wait for more

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
another amazing chapter

this is turning out to be my fave of this writers works looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

I have followed you since the beginning and wanted to let you know that your writing and story telling has become one of my favorites. This story has been fantastic and I heartily await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Painfully long wait

I can't deny that I've become somewhat "addicted" to this story & impatiently wait for each new chapter.

By coincidence, I was checking to see if any new chapters were coming in on the day it uploaded.

Loved it, but please don't make me wait so long for the next one. (I was going through withdrawal. LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again

Once again another chapter to savor. You truly are a gifted writer. I look forward to more of this saga as well as any you produce.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Another amazing chapter. I've been reading your stories for awhile now and this story is just another reason why I keep rereading previous stories and eagerly waiting new ones. Keep them coming and really looking forward to more of Samuel and family.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Great stuff

Another 5* chapter. Can't wait to see how things go for our young hero and (sue) the rest now that the big job is done. Keep up the great work

addsmanaddsmanover 3 years ago
Please please please keep it coming

That being said why can't Samuel catch a break also a marriage between the two families would be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Question

I know this story started out around a family involved in pornography, but the filming of pornography or even web-camming has been lacking from the story line, what with all the mythos of Greek Gods, Norse Gods and of course the whole angels vs demons parts of the story. Is this story ever going to return to the filming of pornography?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Who cares about that small detail. Oh the story is missing the pornography bit. Here's what I say "Big Deal!." It's a great story that started using pornography as the starting basis for the whole damn thing. I personally like this story more so than a lot of the other stories that are coming out these days because the majority of them are garbage. 5 ⭐

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

The story just keeps getting better. I'm almost afraid where it will go from here! But, I can't wait to see!👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best period

Hands down the best author on the site hands down!

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

HILARIOUS THAT PORTLAND WAS CHOSEN FOR THE STORY! BEING AN OREGONIAN, THE REST OF US FEEL THAT WITH ALL THE LIBERALS, DEMO RATS, SWAMP RATS, INCUBUS', SUCCUBUS, WHAT BETTER PLACE FOR SATAN TO RESIDE, ha ha ha. US OREGONIANS OUTSIDE PORTLAND AND SALEM WOULD BE OBLIGED IF ISIS WAS TO DETONATE A LOW TO MEDIUM SIZED NUKE OVER THEM TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! BOTH CITIES ARE THE EPITOME OF A HELL HOLE ON EARTH. THE STORY REMINDS ME OF SUPER NATURAL. WITH MY STUDIES OF RELIGIONS IT WAS FUNNIER THAN HELL. LOVED IT!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Loved it!!!

Just like almost every story of yours I've read. I do have a suggestion. Given this tale as a whole encompasses multiple story arcs, it would help those reading this to know the proper order of the chapters of the various arcs to follow the larger story they combined to tell in the proper order. Also, at the end of a chapter If the story is to be furthered in a different arc you could say ( Too be continues in Pharaoh's curse ch.4) or something. Again just a suggestion. Thanks for all the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A favorite story

This is one of my absolute favorite stories. The only complaint I have is that I have to wait a while for the next chapter. Take your time writing a similarly high quality chapter....., just hurry up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter

Enjoying this series and I see you like to keep your readers in suspense, but do hope you release the next chapter soon

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
So in Essence.

The whole concept is this.Ira is basically a by-product of a Grandson of Lucifer,and a Great Grandson of God,but he's also both and neither Demon and Angel,he's just as they say a Deity.

Also Ira's Aunts are Angels and Seraphim.But what I don't get is why Ira's Mom and Sister are basically human,shouldn't they also be the same as Ira?.Honestly I wish they were because it seems unfair Ira is a supernatural being who will live for eternity but them they will grow old and die.

I realize God punishes his daughter Lucifer for going against him,but I think he still loves her and will lighten up on her punishment to appease his Great Grandson,who I think he has a great deal of respect for.Now about the talk between GGD and Ira telling him he wants Ira to impregnate all of his Aunt Angels and create new beings and is going to perform a miracle and raise Atlantis so Ira and everybody can gather on I guess neutral ground to celebrate with their family/families.

Oh and one last thing but Holy Shit is Ira in for a Wild Life when he has to knock-up hundreds if not thousands of his Aunts and have Half Angel/Half Demon Daughter running rampent,that seem to grow to adulthood in a matter of a week or two,damn but Ira has his work cut out for him,but I am sure Ira can handle it.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Still an amazing read. Love how it's all worked out and the potential directions your taking this and family secrets looking forward to more instalments.

As for RodimusMike's question the rain why Cora and Bridget sent the same as Ira was explained earlier in the series Soul states that as they don't know what they are so their powers haven't awakened. As soon as they either are told or realise then they're start to awaken as nephilem, as they're be part Angel part human where Ira is also part demon which makes him different.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

So much better with the second reading. Unfortunately Samuel ends up in exactly the same place. The Charlotte blowjob was quite a twist....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant best I have ever read..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I have read on this site. I have to say this is the best of your work I have read. Can't wait to read the next.

Thanks!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Well some good news but what about Cora, Bridgett?? and Vikki. No news or them for a while. Are we going to see Cora's realisation of what she is? Will we see the return of Samuel?

So many questions at the end of a superb chapter. 5 again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another brilliant chapter. Please don't forget the Pharoahs Curse it's just as good and I'd love to read more very soon.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

I haven't commented on this series before but it is quite a brilliant piece of writing

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Like the old saying goes.

Alls well that ends well. Ira with help from Samuel saved the world from total annihilation from Onoskelis.And Ira did the impossible and brought Great Grandpa God and Grandma Luci to reunite atleast temporarily for 4 Days a Year.

And after Gods announcement of Ira taking on all of Heavens Angels even if Ira is a partial Incubus can you just imagine Ira's dick as a raw blood piece of meat after fucking a Heaven Full of Horny Angels. Poor Ira will be as Undead as Samuel,with 10000 Daughters to contend with also.But to be honest what a Fucking Way To Go for a boy who hasn't even graduated Highschool yet.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

Read on 1/23/23, love it. love it, love it, cannot get enough of it. Just wonderful how soul71 wraps everything together. Of course I was on the fence about reading the Family Secrets series but now that I have read so much about Samuel and his family, I guess I am going to have to take a gander at reading that story.

Love Ira and I want to see how the story develops further, and how the Pharaoh Curse develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES