Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" Lucifer inquired, arching an eyebrow. He might have achieved power on par with her own, yet this was Hell; no one, not even Ira, demanded anything for her! "This isn't your domain, Suriel Zol. You do not demand anything from me, in my realm!" she roared, the power of Hell burned in a bright red within the depths of her pupils, shaking the very foundations of her domain.

"I do when I've been fucking worried about you!" Ira shot back.

"Oh, Ira," Lucifer sighed, her features softening at his caring words. "Were you really worried about me?"

"Of course, I was; you're my grandma!" Ira stated, a little hurt that she would think he wouldn't be. "You've been missing ever since I got this damn ring. So where have you been?!" he asked once again, crossing his arms and standing his ground.

"I can't tell you... at least not yet," Lucifer said, seeing Ira scowling at her answer.

"Fine, don't tell me, but if you end up getting yourself killed, I'm not saving you," Ira lied as he stomped off. Of course, he would; she was his grandmother. What grandchild wouldn't save their loved one when they were in danger?

"Love you too, Ira," Lucifer cooed at his back as he neared the exit to her cage.

"I know, love you too, even though you're stubborn as... well, here," Ira stated before departing for the Second circle.

Sighing happily when his words played within her mind. Sensing something within her daughter, "Anael, come," patting her lap, "tell me what's troubling you," Lucifer said in a motherly voice.

******

"Ira?!" Asmodan exclaimed as she stood out on her tower. Her arm waved through the air as she noted his approach. Throwing herself into his arms the moment he landed on her tower. Her tongue rolling within his mouth as she felt his hands running down her back before they took hold of her ass. Something she was equally pleased that he took enjoyment from. She might not make a move against Alyda or her daughters like she would have if not for making the deal with him. However, that wouldn't stop her from becoming his favorite and most sought-after consort. "Please say that you can stay for an hour or two?" Asmodan pleaded, knowing the delights she had in store for the two of them. Recounting the nights Ira had her howling with just the brush of a feather. How sensuous it was as she succumbed to that sweet bliss that he tormented her with. She would have to say that was one form of torture she would gladly endure anytime Ira wanted.

"An hour is all I can spare," Ira stated, knowing he had promised his mother he would take her out tonight, and he planned on keeping his word.

"Okay, I can work with that," Asmodan said in a sweet tone as her tail wrapped around Ira's right leg. Shuddering violently when Ira ran his finger down her left horn. "You're playing dirty today," she purred, watching his forked tongue flickering out, tasting her sex on the air.

"I'm a demon; you expect me to play fair?" Ira asked with a cocky grin.

"Mmm, no, no, I wasn't expecting you to," Asmodan uttered, pressing her 32D breasts into his chest. Knowing her loincloth and bikini top did little to hide her sex appeal from his eyes. Not that she wanted to, she wanted his eyes on her form. How else was she going to ensure that she rose to the top spot? So what if she used sex to get there? She was, after all, a high-level succubus and the ruler of the Second circle. It was only fitting that she became his favorite consort. "Come, I know Beth told you I had a surprise for you," Asmodan said, looping her arm around his and leading him into her tower.

"She did," Ira agreed.

"Good, I thought we would spice things up a bit, don't you agree?" Asmodan purred, shooting Ira a flirtatious smile. "How else are you going to get that nice hard cock deep inside of me, hmm?"

"Oh, I'll find a way," Ira retorted, matching her tone. "While we walk, tell me everything you know about Allocen."

"Why do you want to know about her?!" Asmodan asked, her voice taking a hard tone to it.

"I have my reasons," Ira said aloofly.

"Like with all the other rulers, you need to be extra careful around her; she's known for her tricks. She's led many humans and demons to their demise thinking that she was their ally when in truth she was just doing so until she saw fit to bring about their doom," Asmodan uttered, her voice dying away as the door closed behind them.

******

"Why can't you stay longer?" Beth pouted as she stood in the front doorway of her home on Earth as her mother leaned against its frame wearing her black silk robe. Recounting the moans she heard from her mother's chambers as Ira took her over and over again. She couldn't withstand it. She had to feel him back inside of her. She didn't care if it was perverted; she needed his cock inside her. She was very surprised that Ira wasn't surprised that she turned it into a mother-daughter threesome.

"No rest for the wicked," Ira mused, feeling his phone vibrating violently in his pocket.

"But... you know you could have me all night if you wanted," Beth said, trying to lure him back to her bed. "After all, shouldn't you spend as much time with the mother of your child?" she asked in a sultry tone. "Another month, and he'll be ready to come out." Seeing the shock playing along his face.

"Didn't you know, succubi gestation periods are very short," Emily, Asmodan's Earthly name, said when Ira shook his head. "Why if you play your cards right, you can have both of us popping out babies six times a year," she purred, feeling her mound heating at the thought.

"And when they're born?" Ira asked, wondering if they grew rapidly like Anael and the others.

"If they stay in Hell during their childhood, they can be fully matured within five Earth years. If they're raised like Beth was on Earth, the aging is similar to average human children," Emily said in a teacherly voice as she stroked along the back of Beth's head lovingly. "Did Alyda not tell you this?" Keeping her devious grin from her face when Ira shook his head once again. "Good. Means I know my way of earning his trust and a way to pull him away from Alyda," she said to herself. "Well, come by some more; I'll be happy to teach you about succubi and incubi that you probably don't know, given how you've been off fighting instead of learning from your sire. Not that I blame you, or them, yet some things shouldn't be skipped out on."

"I see; we'll discuss this when I come back," Ira said, noting Bolvaril and Rogthakel peeking out of the shadows at him. "Girls, you behaving?" he asked, turning his attention towards them.

"Father, we do not know what this 'behaving' is. If you mean have we upheld your orders?" Bolvaril's face peered out from the shadows. While her face might appear angelic, yet beneath it, laid only a demon that delighted in her pleasure of tormenting the souls of Hell. "Yes, we have indeed heeded your words," she stated, flashing her father a smile, revealing her needle-like teeth to him, the same as her mother's. Her black soulless eyes watched how Ira approached their hiding spot to keep out of the light of the day. Feeling her sister, Rogthakel, edging up to her side, knowing it wasn't every day they were able to speak to, or see, their father. Following how Ira squatted down before them, noting how his eyes examined the both of them.

"I know playing guard isn't what you want to do, being demons and all."

"We will obey, father; you needn't worry," Rogthakel spoke with Bolvaril nodding along.

"Oh, I know. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with me," Ira spoke in a commanding tone, seeing the fear on their faces as the ghostly image of his demon appeared around him. "Then you'll have to deal with your mother, and you know what that involves." He really didn't want to know what it was; he's been too scared to ask with how his children acted whenever Mor threatened them with it. "So, I thought I would give you two something to keep the boredom at bay since you can't get your daily dose of torture and mayhem on guard duty."

"Oh? What would that be, father?" Bolvaril asked, knowing how they would taunt their siblings that they were the only ones so far bestowed gifts from their father.

"Watch," Ira directed, waving his hand over the spot of grass, removing it, and revealing the bare soil. Calling forth the clay that laid beneath the topsoil. Noting how they were watching intently as he fashioned the clay into a three inch tall man. Sensing their confusion at the clay figure, morphing into his Nagdaium' ReGenesis form. The spark of life arced off his fingertips and into the clay forms, transforming that lifeless inert material into miniature versions of their counterparts. Watching the murderous grins on their lips when the little golem he had created cried out as he lifted it off the ground. Seeing the evil glee in Bolvaril's eyes when the golem screamed out bloody murder as he pulled its left arm off.

"Why is this happening?!" the golem cried out as it tried to crawl away after Ira had sliced the golem in two. Showing them that no matter what they do to it, it would always reform into what he had created them as. So their demonic natures wouldn't get the better of them while protecting Beth and Asmodan. Although he was glad their voices were only loud enough for them to hear, otherwise, he knew it could get very complicated very quickly. Tapping on the top of the golems' heads to deactivate them so they wouldn't be running about, and the mortals wouldn't be asking why there were two three inch naked men running about.

"Just tap their heads to activate and deactivate them when you grow bored," Ira stated, holding the two golems out to his daughters as the golems stood on the palms of his hands. Moving his hands into the shadows so the sun wouldn't harm them. Feeling their fingers on his palms before they took his gift from him. That, however, wasn't all he felt as he felt how they laid their cheeks in his hands. Feeling their contentment when his thumbs brushed along them. Knowing it was most likely their angelic side, as weak as it was, that caused them to do such a thing. Hearing Rogthakel's madding laughter along with the golem's pleas as she began her torturous delight.

"Thank you, Father, for the gift," Bolvaril said when her face once again appeared out of the shadows.

"You're welcome, now you two enjoy. I'll see you soon," Ira said, silently admitting to himself that Bolvaril was rather hot when she smiled if you discount the bloody scalps that she had tied to her body with the victim's hair and the blood splatters that marred her skin.

"Father, before you leave, may we have a kiss?" Rogthakel asked, reappearing out of the shadows. "I know you kiss Anael; she gloats about it. Are we not worthy of such?"

Arching an eyebrow when Bolvaril's smile stretched from ear to ear. Feeling their angelic sides vibrating as he placed a kiss on their cheeks. Wondering if anyone, angel or demon, ever saw a demon blush like the both of them were doing at the moment.

"Now, you two behave, and when I come back, I'll give you another if you've followed my orders," Ira stated, rising to his feet.

"Yes, Father," they answered obediently before sinking back into the shadows.

Waving to Beth and Asmodan before heading off for home. Pulling out his phone, seeing the many messages his mother had sent him by way of text. Informing him that she was going to have to cancel their date night due to having to stay at work late that night. Pleading with him if they could reschedule it for Saturday. Promising Ira that she would make it up to him for having to reschedule their date night. His thumbs moved along the google search bar on his phone as he typed in the name of his mother's favorite Italian restaurant seeing how they hadn't had it in a while as he walked lazily down the sidewalk. Bringing up his phone to his ear, hearing it ringing before the line was connected. Nodding against it as he placed his and his mother's order. If she couldn't come home, he thought he'd play the good son and bring it to her. After all, he didn't know when the next time he would be able to have a nice quiet evening with the Sisters running loose out in the world. Plus, he had a hot date with Alyda tomorrow night. A date he wasn't planning on missing. One: which he knew she would rip his jewels off for skipping out on it. Even though they might grow back, Ira wasn't chancing it. Two: what kind of idiot stands up, Alyda? He knew he wasn't a fool. Within two seconds of hanging up the phone, Ira was gone.

Chapter Three

"Where are you going all dolled up?" Vikki asked, standing in his room with her arms across her chest.

"Date with your sister," Ira taunted, just to see that cheek twitch.

"Liar!"

"And how do you know it's a lie?" Ira asked with an amused grin on his lips.

"Because I'm talking to them as we speak, and you think they wouldn't have gloated about it if they had a date with you?" Vikki asked, slyly running her eyes down Ira's body, noting that there was a drastic change to him since the night before.

"Okay, you got me; it's your really, really hot cousin you never met," Ira said, going for broke.

"Don't irk me, Ira," Vikki warned as her crimson hair bounced against her chest.

"Or what?" Ira taunted, stepping up to her. "Does Brig know how hot you get when you're angry?"

"Don't change the subject," Vikki said, fighting herself from touching him. When all her demon wanted to do was writhe around in that power, she felt. "Who are you going out with looking like that?"

"Like what?"

"She thinks you're hot," Bridgett said, smiling at how red Vikki's cheeks were getting.

"Baby?! Don't tell him that!" Vikki whined.

"So you think I'm hot, huh?" Ira said, not hiding his smile. "Well, the first step is admitting it." Throwing back his head in laughter as Vikki groaned.

"She does ask an interesting question, Ira. Who are you getting dressed up for?" Bridgett asked, leaning against his door frame.

"Mom has to work late tonight, so I thought I'd take her dinner. Hence," gesturing to his attire, "thought I'd be nice, you know."

"You could have just told me that?!" Vikki huffed.

"And what? Miss out on how cute you get when you're jealous, not on your life," Ira said, seeing Vikki's face ripening before his very eyes.

"You really think I'm cute when I'm jealous?" Vikki asked in a shy tone.

"Yeah, she thinks so, too," Ira stated, pointing at his sister, who was nodding along. He was not expecting Vikki to throw her arms around his neck.

"We'll talk later, and you can tell me what exactly was that thing last night and why you feel so different now," Vikki whispered low into his ear, feeling Ira nodding against her shoulder as he rubbed her back.

"Where were you going to get dinner?" Bridgett asked as she watched her brother putting the finishing touches on his wardrobe.

"Fillmore Trattoria," Ira stated factually, looking over to his sister when she whistled.

"Well, look at you going all out," Bridgett said, her tongue flicked against her teeth. "Kind of makes me wonder if you're not looking to get laid," she teased.

"If I am?"

"Would have thrown my hat in the ring if I knew you were going to Fillmore's. You're sure you have money to cover the meal?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem. Why?"

"What if I said I'll ride that cock if you bring me back a chocolate torte, seeing how you say you have the cash," Bridgett said, her mouth watering at the thought of that sweet dessert.

"Oh, trading sex for desserts now, huh?" Ira uttered with a smirk.

"For a chocolate torte, damn right?! Hell, I'll even let you put it in my ass for that!" Bridgett stated, with Vikki nodding along.

"Alright, show me what I'm getting, and I'll bring back two for each of you," Ira taunted. Noting how the both of them didn't waste a second in turning around, unbuttoned their jeans and pushed them down to their midthighs. Their hands spread their ass cheeks apart, showing off their brown eyes to him.

"Ira!" Bridgett gasped as he teased her labia.

"Oh, Ira!" Vikki moaned at the feel of his touch.

"Alright, you two got yourselves a deal. Although, if you back out, well, you won't like the consequences," Ira stated, smiling wickedly as he backed out of his room after slipping past them.

******

Ira waved to the guard who operated the gate to his mother's studio as he let him through. True, it would have been simple for him just to appear in the building, yet that would just freak tons of people out and get his mother curious. Curiosity was not something he could afford at this moment. He couldn't risk his mother awakening right now. Not with his attention being diverted in so many ways. He wasn't about to allow Heaven or Hell to lay a finger on his mother or sister. Although he had a hunch if Bridgett did awaken, she would choose the side of Hell, just so she and Vikki could stay together. His mother, on the other hand, he couldn't say. He knew it would suck if his mother chose to rise instead of fall like he did. He knew then he wouldn't be able to stay with her without her taking up arms against him, nor did he have a desire to battle his mother. A fight he knew would end in her death.

One would think having flown across town with their meal that it would be cold. Yet, that wasn't the case as Ira kept it nice and hot using his powers. He even got Bridgett's and Vikki's desserts, along with one for his mother seeing how she'll most likely be here until the early morning, given how whoever they have working on editing decided to fuck up three entire videos before walking off the lot. Hearing the crews working as he approached the side door. Knocking firmly yet not too hard, knowing it would be picked up if they were filming. Nodding to one of the prop men when he opened the door for him. They all knew who he was; he's been there often enough with his mother not to have to introduce himself every time he came alone.

"Is Mom in the editing booth?" Ira asked as the man shut the door behind him.

"Yeah, she's in booth two," the man stated, thanking him before sauntering off in its direction.

Ira stood in front of the glass of the door, watching how his mother and someone else he hadn't met before sat in front of the editing equipment with their headphones on. Knowing he couldn't knock on the door while the light overhead was on. So it took his mother a moment or two to notice that he was standing there. However, once she did see him, how her eyes lit up when those brown eyes, with green flecks mixed in, of hers gazed at him. Ira had no idea what she mouthed, yet he suspected it went something like this: 'What are you doing here?!'

"Brought you dinner," Ira mouthed in response, holding up the bag to show her. Seeing how her eyes widened when his mother saw the name of the restaurant on the bag. Watching how his mother rapidly talked to the woman that was in the booth with her as she took her headphones off. Seeing the strange woman nodding as his mother rose from her seat.

"Ira?! Baby!" Cora squealed, throwing her arms around him once she left the booth. Feeling her body heating as his left hand lightly rubbed along her back. "Baby, you know you didn't have to bring me dinner, but I'm happy that you did," she said in a bashful tone when she pulled away. "Come, I know the perfect place where we can eat without being disturbed by naked asses, amongst other things," Cora stated with a sinful smirk on her lips.

"What?! That's the joy of bringing my mother her dinner so I can feast on the nakedness," Ira retorted, hearing his mother snort as she led him to a quieter area in the studio building.

"I do hope I'm included in that," Cora countered, feeling her cheeks heat as her fingers interweaved with his as she held his hand.