Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, there's no reason to cry. Now that I've met such a gorgeous little girl, I'm going to make sure Ira brings me here every chance we can get," Cora said, smiling at Nanael in a warm motherly way.

"Y-You promise?" Nanael asked, her voice breaking as she did.

"I promise, there's no way he's going to keep me away from spoiling my cute granddaughter," Cora stated, holding Nanael tightly against her when she leapt into her arms. "Shh, it's going to be okay," she whispered in a motherly tone as she rocked Nanael. Her mind flashed back to when Bridgett was just a little girl and would come storming into the house crying up a storm. Brushing her hand along the back of Nanael's head like she had done countless times with her own children.

"Come, Nanael, your father has important tasks to take care of, and it's time for you to rest," Gabriella said in a motherly tone.

"Okay," Nanael sighed sadly, wishing for the time when she didn't have to leave her father's side. "You better come see me soon," she pouted, looking up at her father.

"Of course, Nanael, wouldn't dream of standing you up."

Cora fought down her jealousy when she watched how her son and Gabriella kissed before the two of them left their side. Shaking it off, she knew this was going to happen when he told her about the deal he made to keep them safe. She couldn't be jealous because he was upholding his end of it. However, that didn't mean she had to like it. Still, though she was with her son, he let her into the part of it that now has become such a big chunk of it. Cora couldn't be any happier than she was at that moment.

"Ira?" Cora whispered as she leaned against her son's back as they stared out at the crater and the temple that was being built for God.

"Hmm?"

"You say you have the power of God in this place, right?"

"I do."

"Then I want you to turn me back to what I looked like at twenty-five. I want my real breasts back, not these fake silicone things that have been implanted in me," Cora stated in a firm tone.

"You want me to... what?" Ira uttered, confused. Watching how his mother's hair whipped behind her head as she spun around.

"I want you to make me look like I'm twenty-five again," Cora stated once again. "I want you to get these implants out of me so I can have my youthful breasts for eternity! I want to be yours in that body forever, please?!"

"You sure you want that?"

"Mmmhmm," Cora hummed as she nodded vehemently.

"Alright, but you're going to have to hold still," Ira warned, bringing up his left hand. Turning back the years as he moved his hand in a counterclockwise motion. His red burgundy eyes glowed as he removed the implants that weren't there to increase her size yet to get her breasts the tightness and firmness she had in her youth.

Her hands shoot to her face, feeling all the wrinkles she's been at war with now gone. Feeling how firm and tight her skin was now, glancing down as not feeling those implants any longer. Bouncing on her feet, watching how they just moved in her bra. "Look at them, Ira, just look at them!" Cora exclaimed, all the while her eyes remained on her breasts.

"Oh, I am," Ira said in a lustful tone. He wouldn't have looked away if his life depended on it.

"Do you want to see them, baby?" Cora asked with a devilish smile on her lips as she glanced up at him.

"Duh?!"

"You'll have to do me a little favor," Cora stated, seeing his right eyebrow rising. "You have to show me how you make an angel cum."

"Which one? There's like a ton of them, and I doubt many of them are for being watched," Ira said, not wishing to miss out on the sight of his mother's bare breasts.

"How about Mom? You've made her cum before, haven't you?"

"Yeah, it's the only way a female angel can get pregnant," Ira answered truthfully.

"Then show me how you make the Devil cum." Loving how a devilish smile appeared on her son's lips when she said that.

"You sure you're up for a trip to Hell?"

"Hey, I'm a Princess; I have to see my domain," Cora said, putting on airs as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Then come close, closer, closer," Ira said, seeing that sinful smile of his mother's as her breasts pancaked out when they pressed into his chest as he folded his wings around her.

******

Lucifer was lounging on her throne, wondering why she couldn't sense her daughter on Earth any longer. She would go up and check for herself since she only trusted herself with the task of ensuring her daughter was safe; nonetheless, she couldn't run off every time one of her family members got into trouble. She just hoped wherever Cora was that she was safe.

Reaching over the armrest of her throne, her fingers plunged into the bowl where all those that betrayed their spouses, their friends, their country, or any manner of betrayal found themselves in when their souls crossed into her domain. A wicked smile formed on her lips as she listened to their terrified screams as they fell back into the bowl as she rested her right cheek in the palm of her right hand as her elbow rested on the armrest of her throne. Knowing that once she had consumed them, they would reappear within the bowl to undergo their torment all over again. Sighing in her mind, it was so lonesome in Hell when Anael was off visiting her Ira. Wishing she or Bridgett would visit her soon all so she could have someone to talk to that didn't want something in return. Her golden eyes flickered up from their downcast state as she felt a trembling running through her domain.

Her heart raced, her nostrils flared as she sensed a power, a power on par with her own approaching. A power she knew could only belong to one person -- Ira! Her eyes burned in happiness as he neared her cage. Sitting straighter on her throne so she could properly greet her grandson, the father of her daughter. A burning light of joy appeared in her eyes as she watched Ira's grand entrance into her cage as he shimmered into view.

"Ira?!" Lucifer said, not hiding how happy she was to see him. However, shock soon overtook it as his wings parted, and there stood one person she thought she'd never see in her realm.

"Hello, Mom."

To Be Continued.


[1] Duke of Hell, also in this story the ruler of the seventh circle.

[2] PSF 1

[3] PSF 16

[4] Ira's and Lucifer's daughter, first appearance PSF 11

[5] Raphaela and Ira's daughter, first appearance PSF 13

[6] Michelle's and Ira's daughter, first appearance PSF 13

[7] PSF 8

[8] Fallen angel of death, and ruler of the First circle

[9] Deceptively beautiful fallen angel whose name means "without worth.", and ruler of the Eighth circle.

[10] Samael (Hebrew: סַמָּאֵל‎, Sammāʾēl, 'Venom of God, Poison of God'[1] or 'Blindness of God, Left Hand of God'; Arabic: سمسمائيل‎, Samsama'il or سمائل‎, Samail; alternatively Smil, Samil, or Samiel)[2][3][4] is an archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore; a figure who is the accuser (Ha-Satan), seducer, and destroyer (Mashhit). He is considered in Talmudic texts to be a member of the heavenly host with often grim and destructive duties. One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the main angel of death and the head of satans. Although he condones the sins of man, he remains one of God's servants. He appears frequently in the story of Garden of Eden and engineered the fall of Adam and Eve with a snake in writings during the Second Temple period. However, the serpent is not a form of Samael, but a beast he rode like a camel., In a single account he is also believed to be the father of Cain, as well as the partner of Lilith. Ruler of the third circle.

[11] Fallen angel whose name means "God is my helper." Ruler of the fourth circle.

[12] Fallen angel whose name means "star of God." Ruler of the fifth circle.

[13] Fallen angel; name means "she who loves not the light." Ruler of the sixth circle.

[14] Ira's and Mor's third born.

[15] Ira's and Mor's seventh born.

[16] Ira's and Mor's second born.

[17] Ira's and Metatron's daughter, Cherubim class

[18]Corresponding to modern-day Iraq and parts of Iran, Syria, and Turkey.

[19] PSF 11

[20] Another name for the Antichrist.