Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Top of the list," Ira answered with a sinful smile.

"Good answer," Cora said, lightly bumping his shoulder as they walked down the hall. "So, what did you get me?" she asked excitedly once she had gotten them drinks from the vending machine. Seeing the metal containers lining the table as he pulled the items out of the bag. Noting how there were still a few more items in the bag that he set aside. "What's in the bag, Ira?" Cora spoke in a curious tone as she tried to get a peek at it.

"Brig and Vikki asked if I would pick them up something since they found out where I was going before I left home, but I got you one, too," Ira stated, gesturing towards the small Styrofoam box. Seeing his mother's eyes widen in glee at the sight of the dessert.

"Young man, you aren't in trouble, are you?" Cora asked, her eyes shooting up to him as he laid out the napkins, lining the plastic silverware on it that the restaurant had provided.

"What?! No, whatever gave you that idea?" Ira chuckled.

"Well, you brought me dinner from Fillmore Trattoria no less, and the dessert I love of theirs, so something has to be going on," Cora uttered with a firm nod.

"No, just thought I'd be nice; I can take it all back if you like," Ira said in a mock stern voice.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Cora exclaimed, seeing her son fighting back his laughter. "Thank you for dinner, baby; it was a very sweet gesture," she said sweetly as she pried back the tin lip that held the lid on. Instantly her mouth watered as the aroma of the dish drifted on the steam that rose up to greet her. "Thank you for giving me such a sweet boy when he wants to be," Cora stated, peering up at the ceiling, getting a chuckle out of Ira.

"If only she knew God was indeed real," Ira said to himself.

"So, Ira, tell me, I hear your prom is coming up. Do you have a date for it?" Cora asked as she sliced up her veal parmesan.

"Yeah, Sue's going to be my date," Ira said factually.

"Vikki's sister?" Cora asked for clarification, seeing Ira nodding. "Do you like her?"

"Yeah," Ira answered before taking a bite of his meal. He liked Rita just as much, yet Sue was the one to ask him first. What teenage boy passes up a chance to go out on a date with a hot twenty-year-old woman? He knew that was going to really upset her when Rita hears about it.

"Seems like Vikki's sisters and mother really like you," Cora said, dropping her hint.

"What can I say? I'm a hoot," Ira smirked at his mother's genuine smile.

"But do you like them, though? That's the real question," Cora said, while she knew she couldn't be with her son as a wife. That didn't mean she wasn't going to treat him like her husband, even if Ira didn't know.

"I do," Ira nodded.

"But which one do you like the most?"

"Can't say, like them all equally," Ira answered truthfully.

"Yet, you can only marry one of them if you do decide to marry one of them. Which would it be?" Cora asked, recounting the time she, Bridgett, Sue, Rita, and their mother tasted each other on her and Ira's bed.

"Then I'm staying single because that will just cause a fuss if I can only pick one."

"Oh?!" Cora perked up at that news. "So, in order to be with them, you're willing to stay single?" Seeing Ira nod before taking a sip of his drink. "I do hope you're including me in that assessment as well," she cooed, smirking around her fork as Ira choked on his drink. "After all, baby," running her foot up Ira's leg, "I have told you I am in love with you. It would be unfair that you date them and not I, the woman that you make squirt repeatedly," Cora uttered in a sultry tone. "So, how about since our date night got ruined because that idiot decided to quit..."

"Why did he walk-off in the first place?"

"Thought he could do my job when he does a half-assed one of his own," Cora stated, "so I told him either get back to work, or there's the door. He chose the door. Good riddance!"

"So, who was that with you in the booth?"

"Oh, that was his assistant, who, by the way, was covering up his fuck ups, so I was seeing how well she does with the three videos the idiot screwed up before officially giving her his job," Cora stated as she twirled her fork around the noodles before bringing them to her lips.

"Is she working out?" Ira asked in a quizzical tone.

"So far," Cora nodded. Feeling her heart fluttering in her chest as she and her son talked, not like mother and son, but like lovers. A feeling she wasn't going to deny. Something she thought she had lost when Dominic started to pull away from her. At the time, she didn't know he was cheating on her; that didn't come until after she crossed that line with her son.

Sighing in bliss, leaning back, enjoying the foot rub Ira was giving her while she enjoyed her dessert. Smiling seductively at her son before her lips wrapped around the prongs of her plastic fork in a sensuous manner. Foretelling him what she would be doing to repay her son for this wonderous evening. Rubbing her free sock-covered foot along his manhood, just so she could feel it. Knowing she couldn't please it like she wanted to at that moment, she had far too much work left to do to ride her son around the break room. Still, though, that wouldn't stop her from feeling her son's hands on her body in any form or manner. Setting aside her now empty Styrofoam container, her index finger beckoned her son to her.

Her tongue curled within Ira's mouth; her left hand ran through Ira's brown hair. Feeling his hand slipping beneath her shirt. Moaning into his mouth as Ira fondled her right breast. Feeling her nipple rolling between his thumb and index finger through her bra. How she so wished she was naked at that moment so she could feel her son's touch exactly where she needed it at that moment. Gazing into his brown eyes as she pulled away, sucking on her lower lip, loving the taste of her son upon it. Snuggling up to him as Ira escorted her back to the editing booth. Feeling so content at that moment as she rested her head on his left shoulder.

"Now, you best go straight home, don't let me hear you've been terrorizing the city," Cora said in a teasing tone. Seeing that devilish smirk forming on her son's lips, knowing soon she was going to have to broach that subject with her son. She didn't want to live with the secrets any longer. She wanted her son to tell her everything; even if it sounded so damn outlandish to her, she still wanted to know. "You best get going; I suspect they'll be wanting that," she said, nodding down to the bag.

"True," Ira mused, knowing he was going to enjoy the feel of his sister's ass around his cock.

"I'll be home as soon as I can; I'll wake you up," Cora said with a sinful smile and wink before slipping into the booth. Waving to her son before he departed out of her sight.

******

Ira came swooping down into his backyard. Trying not to ogle Ardat Lili's womanhood as he gazed up at her. Nevertheless, that was a hard task to do when it was four feet above his head. Which Ardat Lili wasn't trying to hide it either. Reaching up, patting the pad of her finger before she returned to her position in guarding his home. Seeing Aswang bowing to him, also noting that sultry smile of hers as she did. Nodding his head to Oroan[14], not that he could truly see him, given the cloak of darkness that shrouded his form. Yet he could tell Oroan's attention was on him. Still, that didn't mean he didn't want to know what his son looked like; after all, Oroan was the only male child of his that didn't look like a beast. Not that there was anything wrong with O'Yama[15], he was mostly demon after all. He was just surprised they all didn't look so monstrous.

The chain that kept him bound due to his vicious nature rattled as Batibat[16] held it in her two lower sets of arms. She was his keeper. She was the one tasked by Mor to keep him from going on a rampage and slaughtering the mortals that live around him. Batibat didn't speak like the others. Instead, she communicated in grunts that O'Yama had no trouble understanding and relaying her words to him.

"Greetings, Father." O'Yama's gravelly voice, like his mother's, filled the air.

"Hello, O'Yama, Batibat," Ira greeted, hearing Batibat's soft grunts in her way of returning his greeting. He would say she was blushing. Nevertheless, her scaley face made it hard to determine. "How are the two of you?" he asked in a fatherly voice.

"We miss the pit, Father. It's too cold here and too bright," O'Yama said, speaking for his siblings. Keeping from swaying his tree-thick tail as Ira placed a hand on the middle of his seven-foot wide head. The tips of his two-and-a-half-foot-long conical sharp teeth stopped within an inch of the underside of Ira's arm.

"Ah. Endure it just a bit longer; I'm sure they'll make their move soon," Ira stated, staring into O'Yama's solid red eyes. Hearing the talons on his three toes on each foot stabbing the dirt, seeing O'Yama had no forelimbs. In Ira's mind, O'Yama would make a very fine miniature T-Rex. "Oroan, one of these days, I'm going to see what's below that shroud," Ira spoke, feeling oddly puzzled when it felt like his son was embarrassed. Peering over his shoulder when he felt a light touch along them.

"Mor's mate must realize Oroan is shy. Oroan enjoys the darkness he inherited from Mor's mate," Mor said, wrapping herself around Ira's right arm. Smiling up at him, revealing her needle-like teeth, "Mor is pleased that Mor's mate is spending time with his children. Are they not the most loveliest of demons? Oroan is very handsome," nodding her head, "inherited it from his father. Along with the power he wields. Has Mor's mate missed Mor?"

"Every second of the day," Ira said, knowing telling a demon, namely Mor, the truth would be very painful.

"As Mor's mate should," Mor said with a firm nod. "Mor will see Mor's mate soon, yes?" she hummed as her lips pulled away from Ira's.

"Yes, but not yet; I must collect the debt I'm owed," Ira stated, seeing Mor nodding in understanding.

"Mor and our children will make Mor's mate proud," Mor said sweetly if a demon could be sweet before she and the others faded back into the shadows as Ira stood on the back porch of his home.

"What're you coming in through the back door for?" Bridgett asked, intrigued as to why he would. Not voicing how she noticed how her brother was eyeing their home like he was trying to remember it as if he wouldn't be around for much longer.

"Because I can," Ira spoke in that taunting brotherly voice. Hearing the TV in the living room going. "So what're ya doing in here when your girlfriend is in there?" he asked as his finger pointed in the living room's direction.

"Was making us something to drink, if you have to know," Bridgett intoned. "So, did you get my cake? I would hate for you not to know what my ass feels like," she taunted, pouring her and Vikki their drinks.

"Good, would hate to have to punish the two of you for reneging on our deal."

"That so?" Bridgett cooed, wondering why it sounded like a big deal to Ira. "And just what would you do, huh?" she taunted, the palms of her hands pressed down on the edge of the counter as she leaned forward. "Come on, out with it li'l bro, what would you do," Bridgett said, egging him on.

"You don't want to know," Ira said darkly. Wondering why he felt his demon becoming agitated at the thought of her backing out of their deal. He would have to talk to Vikki about it when they were alone.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Bridgett said, jutting her chin at him in an arrogant fashion. "Well? Do you have them? I didn't lube up my ass for nothing."

"I wonder if Mom would get mad if I turned her into a ferret for a few hours," Ira mused to himself. "See, I've upheld my end of our deal, now, the question is, will you?" he stated, placing the bag on the counter. Glancing out of the corner of his eye when Vikki appeared in the doorway. Tilting his head when his sister was doing something behind the counter, watching Vikki sauntering up behind Bridgett. Hearing Bridgett gasped as Vikki pulled out a metal butt plug.

"Well, don't just stand there, come see, I got myself all ready for you," Bridgett intoned, a little miffed that Ira would think she would go back on her word. After all, he did get her and Vikki their treats. "See?!" she muttered from over her shoulder as Vikki held her ass cheeks open. Allowing her gaping asshole to wink at him when Ira stood behind her. "So, you going to come and get your prize?" Bridgett purred, smiling at Vikki when she heard the sound of his zipper lowering. "You better..." Her words died in her throat as she felt his mushroom top easing into her ass.

"What was that? You were saying something," Ira gloated; knowing the way her ass was gripping his cock, she loved the feel of it. Going slow at first so he could record this to memory as he watched how his pole glided through her starfish.

"God, so much better than a dildo," Bridgett moaned out, her face heating at the smirk on Vikki's lips.

"Is that so, you don't say?" Ira taunted, listening to her wail as he slammed his cock to the base. Feeling her ass squeezing his cock, feeling the heat of her ass soaking into it.

"Don't you fucking stop, Ira?!" Bridgett panted, wishing they were on a bed or a couch instead of her standing in their kitchen. Nevertheless, she couldn't deny she didn't love the feeling of her ass bouncing with every thrust of his hips.

Gooseflesh raced across her skin as Ira slipped his right hand beneath her shirt. Moaning out an 'Mmmhmm' when his hand cradled her 36B left breast. Feeling her slickness running down her thighs as Ira hammered his cock deep into her ass. Making it conform to the shape of it, making it yearn to have it back within it.

Ira saw the shock on Vikki's face when his eyes reverted back to their now red burgundy color. She would only have that look on her face if Bridgett's head wasn't currently bowed as she pleaded for him not to stop. Begging him to make her cum from her ass. "It's official now," Ira mouthed, pointing to the crown, at least where it would be if he was in his Nagdaium' form. Seeing the understanding in her eyes when she nodded. Wrapping his right arm around his sister, so she didn't collapse as she came hard.

"That's it, Ira, fuck my ass!" Bridgett panted, feeling his balls slapping her cunt, loving that feeling. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when Vikki squatted down and shoved her face between her legs. Sucking on her clit as her brother's cock stretched out her asshole. She was in fucking heaven! Unaware how Vikki and Ira interweaved their fingers together as they held each other's hand while the two of them made Bridgett's mind go blank.

Bridgett rested on the counter on her stomach, her ass trying to return to normal as her brother's cum oozed out of it. She wouldn't admit it to him, thinking it would just give Ira an even bigger ego, but she did love feeling it running down her wet pussy. Watching her brother holding Vikki's legs apart as he fucked her on their kitchen table. Remembering how, not too long ago, he had fucked her on it before he went off to school. Seeing Vikki resting her hands on the back of his neck. She knew Vikki enjoyed being with Ira. Not that she was jealous, she just hoped Vikki liked being with her more. Although, she couldn't deny that Ira had a very orgasmic cock. Watching how Vikki wrapped her legs around his waist, foretelling her that Ira was pumping his hot cum into Vikki's ass. She couldn't help it. Her lips did smack at the thought of eating out Vikki's anal creampie. They only did it with each other, knowing they both kept their asses very clean. Hence why she was so willing to give it up to her brother, knowing it wouldn't be covered in shit when it was Vikki's turn.

******

"Okay, Ira, tell me what the hell is going on?! What the hell was that thing last night?" Vikki asked as she stormed into his bedroom while Bridgett was taking a shower to clean herself up.

"You might want to sit down," Ira directed from his reading chair as the true Testament of Solomon laid open on his lap.

"Okay." Walking over to his bed and lowering herself down onto it. "What are you reading anyway?" Vikki asked as he set the book onto the table beside him.

"The Testament of Solomon," Ira said factually.

"I didn't take you for a Bible reader," Vikki uttered in shock. "Why aren't you burning up just holding it?"

"Because I'm an angel," Ira smirked. "I got the wings and halo to boot!" Seeing how she rolled her eyes, yet couldn't stop her smile from showing. "And no, I'm not, I'm only reading it to understand the foe I face now," he said darkly.

"Okay, what's going on now?" Vikki asked in an exasperated sigh.

"That's exactly the tone I took! You would think saving the world would net me at least a week of not having something trying to kill me?! But no!" Ira said, making a show of it with his hands. "Not me, no sir?!" Smirking at the giggle that got out of Vikki.

"So," Vikki uttered, rolling her hand.

"What you witnessed last night was one of the Sisters of the Underworld."

"Huh?" Vikki muttered in confusion.

"Yeah, even I don't know what they are," Ira said with a shrug. "I just know they aren't something to be taken lightly," he mumbled, rubbing his stomach, feeling the phantom hole in it. "Seems ol' Solomon tangled with them in the past, so gran gave me this," waving to the book, "so I could prepare myself for the battles to come."

"But why must it be you?!" Vikki intoned, all through the days they were in Vegas, she feared that any minute Ira would be lying dead somewhere, and she wasn't there to do a damn thing about it. Instantly scrambling backwards across his bed, her back pressing against the wall when he dropped his human disguise they all wear to walk amongst the mortals. Overwhelming fear flooded her body as those red burgundy eyes gazed at her. She might be his Consort, yet she was still just a low-level succubus. The power she felt coming off of his body frightened her to no end. She's never felt a demon with this much power in her entire existence. Not even Mor was on the level she was feeling at that moment, and she knew how strong Mor was. She knew before they left for Vegas that he and Mor were about on the same level. While she knew what he had to do to get stronger, yet it still boggled her mind that he had changed so much.

"Why me, you ask, most likely it's due to the fact I am the Ruler of Atlantis," Ira stated, flipping the gold coin that Metatron gave him after she had sent him back through time. "I'm the new kid on the block. Seems everyone wants a piece of me."

"Ira, what is that?" Vikki asked, her eyes following the flip and tumble of the coin through the air.

"The only thing left in this world of the original Atlantis," Ira said factually.

"Can I... can I hold it?" Vikki asked, scooting back towards the edge of the bed. Seeing how he held out his hand as he reverted back to his human form. "Is this real... gold?!" she muttered as she turned the coin over and over in her hand.

"It is," Ira nodded.

"Who gave it to you?" Vikki asked, her gaze shooting up to his face.

"Metatron."

"Who?"

"The Voice of God, she's a Seraphim," Ira supplied when he noted the blank look on Vikki's face.

"Why would she give you this?" Vikki asked, her cheeks puffed out in jealousy as Ira looked away and scratched his cheek.

"You've slept with her, didn't you?"

"Yeah, she was one of the four I told you about unless, you would rather I die?" What he had said about her being cute when she's jealous was true.

"No, of course not! But come on! A Seraphim?!" Vikki exclaimed in a groan as she fell back onto his bed. "She better not be hot! I swear to Lucifer I'll... I don't know what, but it'll be something!" Feeling her body heat as Ira hovered over her.