Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then my dear li'l succubus, you're going to have to get far stronger than a Seraphim because all angels are hot," Ira said, feeling her hands running up his chest.

"You better not fall in love with one of them," Vikki pouted.

"Oh?"

"I told you, Ira," brushing her thigh against his right hip, "I'm in love with you," Vikki stated, remembering the conversation they had after he had been whisked away on her family's very stoop.

"And if your sisters proclaim their love for me?" Ira asked, seeing her eyes turning ruby as her demon emerged.

"They may get to have you, but I am the First Consort; as such, I come first, then they can have their fun with you," Vikki stated, feeling his fingertips running down the back of her thighs as they moved down towards her ass.

"Look at the two of you; I go take a shower, and here you are, trying to take advantage of my fiancée! Shame on you!" Bridgett intoned from the doorway, wrapped in only her towel. Her wet feathered raven hair hung at odd angles due to it not being brushed yet.

"Advantage?! Me? Never, not my fault you leave Vikki unattended, and she tries to tempt me," Ira said, wiggling his eyebrows as he stared down at her.

"Oh, you'd know if I was tempting you," Vikki said with a sexy, sinful smile. "No, this is just me getting you worked up and leaving you out to dry," she uttered in a wicked tone, pushing him off of her and dashing out of his room.

"Now that's just rude!" Ira called back.

"What you get for trying to woo my girl!" Bridgett said, sticking her nose into the air as she followed after Vikki.

Ira would let them have this, knowing soon they would have to leave this house for good. He knew when the Sisters attacked, his home wouldn't be able to withstand their onslaught. So, he was trying to be as fun and nice as he could, knowing that soon Bridgett and his mother would be whisked away from it without much of an explanation. Knowing they were going to have to upturn their lives all because he was related to them. The sound of their voices coming from Bridgett's bedroom teased his ears as he faded from reality.

Chapter Four.

Fourth Heaven...

Ira stood on top of his shrine. Deep in thought on how to increase his power in order to deal with the Sisters and any other threat that might arise after them. Like in Hell, time flowed differently than it did on Earth. He couldn't say about Heaven since he was barred from ever stepping foot in that realm due to what he was. His tail swayed behind him as he was in his Nagdaium' form. While his Nagdaium' ReGenesis form had its usefulness, he liked his demon better. His black feathers rustled in the breeze that flowed across his domain as his eyes gazed out on the continent of Atlantis.

"Father?!" Cassiel and Lailah uttered as they appeared behind him in a kneeling position.

"Hello, girls," Ira greeted as he turned around. Noting how Cassiel's black wings and Lailah's black and white wings sat against their backs. "Seems your mothers gifted you something since the last time we saw each other," he spoke, pointing out the gold tairas that rested against their foreheads, holding back Cassiel's black hair like her mother's and Lailah's blonde, the same as Michelle's.

"Yes, Father, thank you for noticing," Cassiel spoke up, seeing how Anael wasn't around; she was in charge of her sisters while her father was away. Her gold-ruby eyes glanced up, noticing that her father was troubled by something. "Father, may I speak freely?"

"Of course," Ira answered.

"What troubles you?" Cassiel asked, willing to do anything to ease his burden. After all, it was in her makeup to do so. Watching how he sat down cross-legged, gesturing for the two of them to join his side. Which she nor Lailah wasted in scurrying over to his sides. Feeling a wave of contentment flooding her body as she felt his arm wrapping around her. She knew Lailah felt it, too, given the look on her face as she rested her head on their father's shoulder. Dispelling her wings so her father wouldn't be hindered in his exploration of her bare back, the robe she and all the others wore to allow their wings movement without being encumbered. Shooting Lailah a look when she pressed her 32D breasts into Ira's arm. She wasn't going to be outdone by her younger sister. "Tell us, what has this look appearing on your face, Father," Cassiel uttered sweetly, pressing her 38C breasts into his chest.

"Yes, tell us, you know we'll be more than happy to aid you," Lailah said, glaring at Cassiel for making such a bold move. They knew Anael had been with their Father. While they weren't there yet, that didn't stop the thoughts from forming.

"Yes, father, tell us," Rikbiel[17] cooed, shimmering into view before him. Her halo burned brightly above her light red hair, the same as her mother's was held back by her gold winged taira depicting her standing in the first order. The purple cloth of her angelic robe, bordered in gold, with angelic script along it, fluttered in the wind as her golden eyes peered down at him. Smiling down at him when she knew his eyes were on her 32E breasts, she knew her father would enjoy them when it was her time to lay with him. An act that she was greatly anticipating.

"Hello, Rikbiel, no heavenly duties to attend to?" Ira asked, seeing how brightly her halo shined over her head.

"No, are you not pleased to see me?" Rikbiel asked, sinking down on the roof of her father's temple.

"Didn't say that, now did I?" Ira uttered in a teasing tone. Seeing how madly she was blushing as she sank down to the stone roof before him. Watching how she pulled her legs beneath her and leaned on her left arm. "Just didn't expect to see you here today. Thought your mother would have you running about over all of Heaven doing who knows what. The Heavenly Host is treating you well, right?" he asked in a concerned fatherly voice.

"Yes..." Her head bowed, the curtain of her red hair fell forward as her gold eyes glanced up at him, "father, they are," Rikbiel spoke in a bashful tone.

"Good, would hate to have to storm Heaven to teach angels manners."

"You would do that... for me?" Rikbiel asked, feeling her heart, if still, she had one, fluttering. When she chose to rise, her demon half wasn't all that was burnt away. The human part, too, was burnt out for her to walk among the other angels of the Heavenly Host.

"Of course, I would; what parent wouldn't?" Ira shot back, seeing her face rapidly reddening at his words. "Before I discuss what is on my mind, I need to speak to the three of you about how you treat Anael."

"But Father?!" Lailah whined, her mother's influence coming through her words.

"No buts! She is your sister; I can understand Rikbiel since she serves Heaven and Anael spends most of her time in Hell. Yet, I expect you all to treat each other like sisters, am I clear? At least in my realm, don't make me punish you," Ira said in a stern fatherly voice, seeing their fear of what he would do if they didn't heed his words. "Does Anael treat you the way you treat her? No, she tries to be your sister. Do you know how lonely it was for her to be the first of my children? So I don't want to ever hear my daughter crying again because your mother's serve Heaven, am I understood?"

"Yes, Father, we'll do better, we promise," Cassiel and Lailah uttered as one, not wishing to be on the receiving end of his punishment.

"Father, as you know, Anael and I might cross blades if Yahweh orders it, yet I will be courteous to her whenever we serve you," Rikbiel stated as much as she would like to get to know her elder sister yet given who Anael served it would hinder her judgment if she was ordered to destroy her. Then again, as she stared into his red burgundy eyes, she had a suspicion that he would step in to stop her from dealing the killing blow.

"Now tell us, what's on your mind, Father," Cassiel prodded as she rested her hand on his chest with her sisters nodding along.

"I see," Rikbiel mused as she dropped her chin into her hand after Ira told them about his conundrum.

"Yahweh made you the angel of vengeance," Lailah spoke up, "why not use it?" Peering at her father with a questioning look.

"Yes, yes, and those who need our Father can pray to him for his help," Cassiel said in an excited voice. "You did hear our prayers, didn't you, Father?" she asked with longing in her eyes as she gazed at him.

"I did," Ira admitted. "Although, how are they going to pray to someone that they don't even know exists?" he asked, looking at the three of them.

"You let Lailah and me worry about that, Father," Cassiel stated, snuggling up to him. "Leave that to us; we won't fail you," she uttered in a blissful sigh, feeling the tips of his fingers skimming up and down her bare back. Shooting Rikbiel a taunting smirk that she couldn't touch him like they were. She and Lailah might side with the light for the most part, while Anael chose to side with the Horned One as her mother called the Lord of Hell. She and Lailah were partially demons. So when she teased her sister like she was doing her demon side took great enjoyment from it. "Will we, Lailah?" Cassiel spoke, peering at her sister.

"No, we will not," Lailah said sternly, taking her role in her father's legion very seriously, as did her mother in her works for Yahweh.

"Father...?!" Rikbiel puffed out her cheeks, irked that her older sisters got to feel his touch and she hasn't yet.

"Hmm?" Ira hummed, turning his gaze towards her.

"Am I unworthy?" Rikbiel asked, nodding to how Cassiel and Lailah were clinging to him.

"No, why?"

"Then why..." Rikbiel's eyes lit up when Ira held his arms out to her. Taking command of his lap as she threw her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into his chest, nuzzling his neck, enjoying the feeling of being in her father's arms. While she loved serving Heaven and Yahweh and serving beside her mother. Yet, there was nothing like the feeling of when she was in her father's presence.

"Come, Rikbiel, walk with me," Ira directed after spending twenty minutes touching, speaking, caressing each of his daughters.

"Yes, father," Rikbiel nodded firmly.

"You two, don't go too overboard with whatever you two have planned," Ira commanded.

"Yes, Father, we'll see that we don't," Cassiel said with a bow of her head with Lailah mimicking her. Feeling her mother calling her, stepping up to him, leaning in mirroring what she had seen Anael doing when she was around her father. Noting how her kiss took Ira aback for a second before she had to have another. Melting within herself at the feeling of her father's velvety touch. Now she knew why Anael was always giddy after every time she did this. Biting her lip when she felt Ira's light touch running along her right horn. Feeling something happening within herself. Something that she has never felt before. Heat. A spreading heat between her legs, not only that, she felt herself getting moist as well.

"Be careful, Cassiel, you shouldn't tempt a demon; I might just enjoy what my sweet daughter tastes like," Ira said sinfully as his fork tongue ran along his upper lip.

"Cassiel! Wait for me!" Lailah shouted when Cassiel shot into the air heading toward the Heaven side of New Atlantis. Looking back, her face instantly got red as she noted how her father was gazing up her robe. Pouring on the speed just like Cassiel had done when she was bombarded by feelings that she knew not what to do with or interpret, at least not at the moment. Wondering if her mother knew what these feelings meant.

"Come, Rikbiel, let's take a walk through the garden," Ira said, holding out his hand to her, which she didn't hesitate to fill.

Listening to her musical voice as they chatted away about everything that held her mind enthralled. Seeing more of her mother in her as the sun of his realm played along her face as she blushed whenever he gazed at her. Being his second youngest daughter, Ira took more time with her knowing she most likely wouldn't know how to take what she was feeling. Nodding along, listening very intently as she told him what her life was like in Heaven. What duties she was to perform being one of the Cherubim class. Pointing out every angel she had personally met as they added to the temple that was being built for Yahweh as they stood on the cliff looking out upon it. The one place in his realm he could never step foot on for he was tainted, and that place must remain pure so their pact would stay in place. Highly intrigued by the way Rikbiel described how the interior looked like. He did wish he could peer into it. However, that would break the treaty he had with God, and truthfully, he enjoyed being alive. Hugging his daughter when she had to leave when she told him Metatron was calling for her. Feeling her nodding against him when he told her to tell Metatron that he said hello. He wasn't about to make his daughter carry the lewd message that was playing out in his mind to her mother. Ira didn't think Rikbiel was ready for that kind of imagery just yet. Waving to her as he watched her fading from his realm to return to the light of Heaven.

Ira wandered aimlessly through the Heaven side of New Atlantis. Feeling all the angels and Consorts walking about beneath the trees of his Garden. While his Hell-born children might not have as strong of an angel within them, even being within his realm would strengthen them while they grew, if demons grew, that is. Finding himself in the little grotto that Yahweh had made when he created this place for him. His fingers ran along the dogwood post of the arbor. Feeling his great-grandfather's presence within the space. The velvety petals of the trumpet flower played along the pad of his finger as it ran down it as he stepped into the pavilion proper. His left hand rose, materializing a freezer with thirty-six kinds of ice cream within it, in keeping his promise to Yahweh.

"Yahweh!" Ira called out. "Can we talk?" he asked, peering up at the sky of his realm. Knowing God could still hear him in his domain, even if he was God within it.

"Of course, Ira, you know I'm always willing to speak with you," Yahweh spoke as he shimmered into view. His long white flowing beard undulated in the breeze, his gold eyes held a warmth in them as he peered at Ira. "What troubles you?"

"I brought you ice cream," Ira said, gesturing towards the freezer.

"Oh? Did you?" Yahweh mused, intrigued at the thought of what the cold item would taste like. Watching how Ira pulled a cone off the stack that hung onto the side of the device and scooped out a very healthy portion for him. Running his eyes down the array of flavors that lined the cone. Smelling the sweetness of it on the air before opening his mouth wide and inhaling a quarter of it.

Ira just stood there in shock. One: he's never seen a mouth open that wide before. Two: he would so hate to know what that brain freeze would feel like. Loading two scoops of chocolate onto his own cone before closing the lid. It would never melt, in or out of the freezer. He was going to keep it there so he and God could have a little treat whenever they talked.

"How do you do it?" Ira asked as he and Yahweh sat on the marble bench that overlooked the crater and the temple. "I mean, be everywhere at once," he clarified.

"I'm God," Yahweh spoke as if that was all the explanation Ira needed. "I'm not limited to a corporal body like you are."

"So... you don't always look like this?"

"No, in Heaven, I spend most of my time being something more than what this form can grant me," Yahweh spoke in a way that wouldn't confuse Ira.

"Well..." Rubbing the back of his head, knowing he couldn't give up his body. He kind of liked it even if it wouldn't change from the way it was at that moment. "Guess I need to clone myself then," Ira joked, getting a chuckle out of his great-grandfather. "Grandpa?"

"Hmm?"

"The angels, your angels, I mean, they are treating Rikbiel kindly, aren't they?" Ira asked in a concerned voice. Unsure if Rikbiel would tell him the truth or not.

"They are; why? Were you worried they weren't?"

"A little bit," Ira nodded.

"Then worry not, they're very happy to have a new sister among them," Yahweh spoke, waving his hand. Materializing windows into Heaven before them, showing Ira how Rikbiel and his Host interacted with one another.

"Good, I'm glad she's happy with her choice," Ira said, seeing the look of enjoyment on Rikbiel's face as she flew about Heaven doing whatever it was she was sent to do.

For an hour, well an hour in his realm, he and God spoke, shared laughs before Yahweh had to depart back to Heaven. Running his fingers through his hair as he sighed as he left the pavilion. Contemplating on the numerous problems he was facing.

"Ira!" Gabriella shouted as she came swooping down from the sky. "I thought I felt you!" she squealed in delight as her tiny body held onto his neck as her momentum sent Ira spinning around. Wrapping her legs around his waist, rubbing her mound against his member, trying to ignite that cock of his. "Did you miss me?" Gabriella asked in a coy tone. Feeling her body heat at the feel of his hands on her ass.

"Mmmhmm, but aren't you supposed to be watching Nanael?"

"She knows not to leave our chamber; would you like to meet her?" Gabriella asked, knowing they were going to anyway, given what she had decided.

"Of course," Ira nodded, watching her eyes grow wide as he teased her mound as he held her aloft.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Ira?!" Gabriella spoke, yet she didn't hide the need from her voice.

"Who says I can't?" Ira countered.

For the next thirty minutes, the wails of an angel's song filled his realm as he took Gabriella over and over. His name filling the Garden as she took all of him. Ira sat nude on the grass, watching her silvery gaseous form dancing around him. Hearing her mirth-filled laughter on the air. Savoring the feeling of being in her true form once again. Watching how the sun shone through her robe when her corporal form materialized, highlighting her shapely body to his eyes. Seeing how the light allowed him to gaze at her mound, to how her pink areolas bled through the material of her robe.

"Come," holding out her hands to him, "let me show you our daughter," Gabriella said with a loving smile on her lips. Leaning her head against Ira's arm as they walked towards the wing that would house every angel in Heaven along with all their children. "Now, don't get too shocked, okay?" she uttered as she led Ira into hers and Nanael's room.

"Gabby," seeing how her ears grew red when he used that nickname for her, "we left me being shocked by anything by the wayside weeks ago," Ira said truthfully. Shyly peering around, noting how it was decorated, he found it fitting given who Gabriella was, given the vast number of books, the games to test her intelligence, along with games of strategy that were darted about the room. However, there where items of refinement within the room as well.

"Mommie!" A high-pitched squeal resounded from somewhere within her room. Seeing her black hair floating on the air as Nanael ran behind the room's furniture. Ira arched an eyebrow when Nanael stopped in her tracks when it appeared to him she was the size of a three-year-old. When she was born only hours ago. Looking over at Gabriella, wondering how Nanael could come out of someone so petite.

"Don't look at me like that; you've never seen me when I'm at my true height. I'll have you know I'm taller than you?!" Gabriella huffed as she peered up at Ira.

"Uh-huh," Ira muttered.

"Shut up!" Her cheeks heated at his chuckle when she playfully shoved him. "Nanael, come say..."

"Father!" Nanael shouted out, her arms outstretched. A wide smile was on her lips as her white horns glinted in the light of the room. "I'm so happy to see you!" she exclaimed as she buried herself into his chest when Ira squatted down and held out his arms to her. Her tiny hands held onto his shirt, not wishing to let go, ever!

1...34567...14