Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mutation." Was the only word it spoke before it too joined its brethren in oblivion.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened?!" Ira just stared in shocked puzzlement as the tip of his sword lowered to the concrete that made up the alleyway. "Oh, fucking hell, it's in my clothes!" he gagged when the rotten stench clung to his body. "Man! I loved this outfit too!" Ira bemoaned. Taking to the sky, his foul-smelling clothes burning from his body as he rid himself of the odor. "Ah, so much better," he sighed when all he could smell was the Gain scent his mother used when she did laundry. Pulling out his phone, punching in Samuel's number, hoping he and his family weren't too busy to speak with him.

"Hello?" Ira heard Wendy's frantic voice over the line when she answered Samuel's phone.

"Go, take her; I'll cover you!" Ira heard Samuel shouting as explosions echoed over the line.

"We aren't leaving you, Sammy!" Kelly shouted out. Ira wondered just what the hell was happening in Greece.

"They're after me, not you, go!"

"I'm coming," Ira spoke before blinking out of existence. He had no idea what awaited him when he got there, yet he wasn't about to allow his friend to die. Not if he could help it. Scowling hard when he appeared high over the area where Samuel and his family were staying while on vacation. Seeing the hordes that surrounded the place, also seeing Samuel casting rapidly as he defended his family's escape. Thrusting out his right arm, his sword materializing from the ether as his fingers wrapped around its hilt. Lifting it skyward, calling down the lightning that it was forged from. Striking most of the fiends who dared to attack his friend. With a powerful push of his wings, Ira went to do battle once again beside the Herald of Hekatê.

"Look at you, going to another country and causing so much trouble for the women who will be my wives," Ira joked as his back pressed against Samuel's. Feeling Samuel chuckling against him.

"You know I had this handled, right?" Samuel spoke, peering over his right shoulder as he flicked his wrist, incinerating the closest vampire.

"You sure? Seemed like you were about to be overrun from the air," Ira stated, slicing his sword through the air. Watching those it touched crumble to dust as his holy fire burnt away their unholy essence. "Samuel, what are these things?!" Ira asked, kicking the closest one in the gut sending the thing flying backwards.

"Vampires," Samuel said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wait. What?! But aren't you a vampire too?" Ira asked, perplexed.

"Yeah, can't put anything past you, now can I?" Samuel joked, hiding how fatigued he was after fending off so many. He was glad Ira came when he did; otherwise, he would have fallen into their hands.

"So, why are vampires trying to kill you? You didn't defile their shrine, did you?" Ira mused, ending the unnatural lives of five more. Glancing out of the corner of his eye as he saw Kelly and Charlotte running towards them to join the fray.

"They want my blood," Samuel stated factually. "I told you to get out of here," he chided when the three of them joined their side.

"And we aren't leaving you, ever!" Kelly huffed, puffing out her cheeks. "You two worry about attacking; we'll focus on defense," she stated, to which her aunt and mother nodded along.

"Well, I would hate to have to break in a new grumpy vampire sidekick," Ira teased, almost feeling Samuel's eye roll. "How about we finish this up, wha'd'ya say?" Spinning his sword around and plunging it into the ground now that Kelly, Charlotte, and Wendy were in his cone of influence. He had no wish for them to get caught up in his power when he unleashed it. "Samuel, throw up a shield," Ira directed, "I'm ending this now! Shield your eyes!" he warned before his angelic light flooded the area burning the undead to nothing but ash as the flap of his wings sent their remains to the four corners of the world.

"Thanks for the assist," Samuel said once he had lowered his hand from his eyes. "Why didn't you do that before?"

"What and harm the two gorgeous ladies that I aim to woo? Not on your life," Ira said, smirking at his friend. "You two aren't harmed, are you?" he asked in a concerned voice as he peered over at them.

"No, just tired from the hours of casting," Kelly spoke, flashing Ira a friendly smile. Seeing the toll it had taken on her brother, given how he hasn't fed since arriving there due to the vampires hounding him ever since they stepped foot in Greece.

"You sure you're alright?" Ira asked in a worried tone. He's never seen Samuel so worn down before.

"Yeah, just very fucking hungry," Samuel muttered.

"Here, should have said something," Ira said, holding out a goblet filled with the purest blood he could materialize.

"Thanks," Samuel said, taking the chalice from him. Draining it in five seconds in two massive gulps before holding it out to Ira, telling him he wanted more.

"So why are they after your blood?" Ira asked, watching Samuel consuming his third glass.

"They think if they drain me and feast on my blood, they can become like me," Samuel said, feeling his body strengthening as the blood coursed through him.

"Is that possible?" Ira asked, intrigued.

"Haven't a fucking clue, Ira," Samuel sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Thanks for showing up when you did."

"Hey, you gave me the kick in the ass I needed, only returning the favor," Ira spoke in a friendly tone.

"Yeah, I had sensed an increase in your power; I take it you've defeated them?" Samuel asked, taking his mother into his arms as she hugged him hard. This was not the vacation he thought they would have when they planned this out.

"Three down, four to go, whenever they decide to make their move. I would hunt them down, but for some odd reason, I can't sense them, on Earth or out there," Ira said, pointing to the sky. "So, what are you all going to do now?"

"Head home; it's not safe for us here," Charlotte said, stepping up to Samuel's side.

"Oh? Want me to take you?" Ira asked, offering his services.

"You're going to do that weird teleporting thing again, aren't you?" Samuel asked, getting an eye roll from Ira.

"Come on, man, you still weirded out by that?" Ira groaned.

"Definitely," Samuel nodded with a smile on his lips.

"Give us a few minutes to get our bags," Kelly said, lightly placing a hand on Ira's left arm.

"Sure, I'm in no rush," Ira nodded. The man wasn't going anywhere; he had his children tormenting the man while he was helping his friends. When you ask, he did all this? During the fight, of course. Samuel and his family just didn't need to know that.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything, but what are you doing on this side of the world anyway?" Samuel asked as he lightly jostled his mother in his arms.

"I was in the neighborhood, per se," Ira answered vaguely.

"Why did you call?" Wendy asked, speaking up.

"Oh?!" Smacking his forehead, he almost forgot. "Have any of you ever heard of something like this..." Noting how they were intently listening as he detailed what he had seen and fought against before arriving.

"Sounds like a Nasnas, Ghuls, and a Marid you encountered," Wendy spoke after a moment of thought.

"A... huh?" Ira uttered, confused.

"They're types of Djinn that our forefathers had encountered in ancient times when Alexander conquered the known world at the time," Wendy said in a teacherly voice. "I've never seen one before, but our forbearers wrote plenty about them." Seeing how Ira's hand slid down his face as he groaned.

"Djinn, do you mean a Genie?" Ira asked, wondering what more weirdness awaited in his life.

"No, that's what western cultures call them. They toned down their true natures to make them more kid-friendly. In truth, Djinns are very wicked and very monstrous depending on the type you're dealing with, or at least that's what our ancestors have said about them," Wendy said, her right hand clung tightly to the front of Samuel's shirt. "Like I said, I've never seen one before since they tend to dwell in the middle east... that's where you were, weren't you?" she asked with a pointed look.

"Yeah, alright, you got me," Ira said bashfully, looking away and rubbing the back of his head when Wendy gave him that disapproving motherly look. Wondering if all mothers had that look when it reminded him of his own mother's.

"What..."

"Mom, what Ira was doing there isn't our concern; I'm sure he has a reason for being in the middle east," Samuel said, coming to his friend's defense. Nodding to Ira when he shot him a look of thanks. Turning his head, when Kelly and Charlotte ambled out of the establishment's front door, they were staying at with their bags in their hand and his mother's diaper bag hanging from Kelly's left shoulder.

"Got everything?" Ira asked, seeing the two of them nodding when they approached them. "Good, would hate for someone to do lewd things with Charlotte's underwear," he teased, getting a giggle out of Wendy when Charlotte's face was burning like mad. "Now you all get really close together," Ira directed. "Hold still; this won't hurt one bit," he said in a light tone as his wings folded in around the Goodall family.

"And here we are, back in Salem," Ira stated once they had reappeared in front of Samuel's and his family's home.

"Thanks, Ira, tell Anael I said hello," Kelly said in a warm tone, placing a kiss on Ira's left cheek.

"No problem, thanks for being her friend," Ira nodded.

"She's a sweet girl when she wants to be; come, Samuel, let's unpack and get you fed," Kelly said in a sisterly voice before walking towards the front door.

"Man, I have no clue how you keep your hands off of that," Ira whispered to Samuel as his eyes lingered on Kelly's ass as it moved beneath her jeans.

"It's harder than you think," Samuel mused, glancing over at Charlotte as she huffed. "What? It's the same with you," he said, trying to dig himself out of the hole.

"It better be," Charlotte intoned before walking off.

"Well, I have to get back to my thing," Ira said shyly. "Would it be okay if I came back and brought someone with me?"

"Sure, Ira, can't say no after you pulled us out of that fire," Samuel said in a friendly tone.

"Be safe, Ira, come back anytime," Wendy said happily, waving to Ira before he faded from view.

******

Feeling the desert wind on his skin as he reappeared in the skies of Iran. Knowing he had to finish this before the sun rose to complete the deal he had with Anabia Afzal. He didn't want to be known as a deity that couldn't uphold his end of a bargain.

Hearing the man's screams of fright as his children had ramped up their oppression. Feeling their glee and seeing it as they toyed with the man until he arrived. He had ordered them not to kill him yet. That was his job, as per his deal with Anabia. Hearing the man's womanly screech as he ran through his home as O'Yama lumbered after him with Batibat riding on his back. Her four arms reached out, taking hold of the items the man had strewn about his home and tossing them at him. Not that the man could see them, all he saw were his valued objects being flung at his head. Noting how Oroan was taking delight in the chase as well, tripping him, sending him back to the beginning of his flight, all to repeat it over and over to their amusement. Peering to his right when Aswang snuggled up to his side, then behind him when Avalon pressed her bare breasts into his back.

"Hello, father," Ardat Lili cooed as she rested her right arm on Ira's left shoulder. Her black eyes glinted in lust, yearning for the time she could be his. Noting how his eyes were running down her naked body, lingering on her 32E breasts. She wanted Ira to look, to see what will always be his whenever he wished for her to line his bed. That was the reason she took every chance to show him her pussy whenever she was in her titan form. Leaning down, her breath was hot against his skin when her lips were centimeters away from her father's. Remembering the annoyance she felt when her sisters Bolvaril and Rogthakel gloated how they'd been kissed by their father and the gifts he had given them. The moment their lips touched her angelic side, as weak as it was, was humming like mad. She couldn't stop herself as her fork tongue rolled within Ira's mouth. Shuddering when she felt his hand cradling her right breast. She's always wondered what it would feel like, how she was pleased that it was better than she could hope for. "I'm willing, father, whenever you want me," Ardat Lili whispered as her lips pulled away from his.

"As am I," Aswang cooed, running her fingers up and down Ira's manhood.

"Soon, girls, soon, I promise, but first, I have a deal to close," Ira said, fighting himself from getting hard. His eyes flew wide when Ardat Lili thrusted his face into the valley of her cleavage. Listening to her purr as his hands took hold of her ass and kneaded her cheeks. He had to admit for a demon she had a very nice ass, and her breasts were spectacular!

"Yes, father, touch me, feel me, use me," Ardat Lili mewed, loving the feel of Ira's touch on her skin. Tossing her head back releasing a demonic wail when Ira bit down on her right nipple. The plant life that dominated the house withered beneath the wickedness of her moan. He figured if their mother was into pain, his daughters would be too.

"Allah, save me!" the man shouted when Ardat Lili's wail filled his house.

"That's my cue," Ira said, disentangling himself from her hold. He didn't know if she was going to fuck him right then and there or eat him, or both with the way she looked at him.

"Yes, father, soon, I will be yours," Ardat Lili said with determination as the power of Hell burned in her eyes at her resolution to bed her father.

Ira tried not to show how he was a little creeped out by that smile on her lips. It was just so... unnerving. He wondered if or when it did happen if he would make it out in one piece. Peering back at Aswang, Ardat Lili, and Avalon when they sighed lustfully as he transformed into his Nagdaium' form. The way they were touching each other reminded him how Dracula's brides would do in Bram Stokers' book. Even though Avalon's face was cloaked in shadow, it wasn't hard for him to tell what she wanted as she played with Ardat Lili's and Aswang's breast, while Ardat Lili reached behind Avalon and he assumed she was playing with her ass, while Aswang was teasing Avalon's cunt whilst Avalon's tail was writhing beneath Aswang's dress. The way Aswang was shuddering, he had to assume she was being fucked by it.

"Soon, father, soon, you will have us," Ardat Lili said in a sexy little purr if a demon could speak in such a manner.

"Come when I tell you to," Ira ordered, his tail whipping violently behind him, striking the man's lamp off the table right into the path the man was running in.

"Father?!" O'Yama stated, his red eyes widening at the sight of Ira. He had allowed his demonic nature to get the better of him, so he didn't feel Ira's presence.

"Relax, O'Yama, you were doing what I ordered you to do," Ira said, lifting up his hand sensing his son's shame. "You didn't kill him yet, so what if he was a little harmed. Did you have fun?"

"Very much?!" O'Yama nodded his massive head vehemently. "So did Batibat."

"Oroan, did you enjoy the man's torment?" Ira asked, looking over at his son's shadowy image.

"Yes, father." Ira was a little taken aback when that was the first words Oroan had ever spoken to him. It sounded more angelic than a demon to him. "Father, I have a request," Oroan said, bowing to him.

"Which is?" Ira asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Your deal states nothing about where he goes to in Hell, just that he goes to Hell. Can... can... we keep him for our amusement?" Ira was fighting back his smile when Oroan sounded so much like a little kid asking for a puppy.

"You'll poke, skewer, pluck his eyes out every day. Ensuring he suffers for his sins?" Ira asked in a fatherly voice. He found how the three of them were nodding that they would very cute. "You'll play jump rope with his intestines every day?" Finding it very hard not to smile at how child-like the three of them were acting when in truth, they were very much demons. "You'll make him scream, beg for release until you rip him from limb to limb?" Ira asked; his demon's enjoyment flooded the room, pressing down on the man as he called for Allah's protection. Protection that was never coming, not for a man like him. Watching how Batibat jumped off of O'Yama's back and rushed to his side. Her scaly knees cutting through the wood floor, causing the man to scream like a little girl at the sight as he scrambled into the nearest corner. The red tint of his demon taint drifted off his eyes as Batibat wrapped her four arms around his legs, speaking in grunts as she rubbed her right cheek against his left leg. "Girls?" Ira said, peering over his shoulder at Ardat Lili, Avalon, and Aswang. "You'll do the same, correct?" he asked, like they would be caring for a dog, when in truth, they would be dealing out the man's unending torment.

"Of course, father, we'll take very, I mean, very, good care of him," Aswang said wickedly, her tongue running over her lips, tasting the torture to come. "Won't we sisters?" she asked, peering over at them, who nodded vehemently along.

"Well then, we best take your pet home and see if your mother minds this thing running about," Ira sneered in disgust at the man. "Children stand clear; I'd rather not strike you by accident," he stated as he gently brushed his hand along the top of Batibat's head. "Means you too, Batibat," Ira spoke softly down at his daughter, who appeared to be very unwilling to let go. Seeing the need to be near him, to touch him in her solid green eyes as she peered up at him. "I promise you can hold onto me when we return home, alright?" Seeing her nodding before scurrying off to O'Yama's side. Hearing his children rushing to distance themselves from him as he unleashed his demon's power. It only seemed fitting due to what the man had wrought on so many innocent women. "Idris Fawaz!" Ira's voice thundered, shaking the house to its very foundations.

"Allah be praised!" Idris screamed out, thinking Ira was there to save him.

"God is not here this day," Ira said cruelly as the room was cast into pitch blackness. A blackness so dark, so evil the paint was peeling from the walls so its essences could flee from Ira's presence. "I've come for your soul, foul thing that dwells within a man," he growled, his wings unfurled, lightning crawled along each feather, casting the area around him in a blue-white light.

"No!" Idris screamed out as those burning red burgundy eyes stared him down. "I will not succumb to a demon! Allah will protect me! I'm his voice on Earth!"

"Yet where is your God? Do you see him in this room? Do you see his angels coming down to stop me?" Ira asked; the wooden floor boards broke in two as Ira took a step as his height began to increase. "Do you see the light of Heaven raining down banishing me from this place?" Hoping that Yahweh wouldn't be too upset with his words when the next time they speak to one another. "You are nothing but a foul bug that's lower than the worms that will feast upon your body. You claim to be the voice of God on Earth, yet you commit the most hideous of sins known to man, in the name of God," he sneered, his hand darted out, taking the man by the throat and lifting him off the ground as he ate away at reality. "Your prayers will not save you, little cretin. Your actions have already condemned you to the eternal fires of the Pit."

"No... I am..." What the man was going to say next, he didn't hear as his broad hand covered Idris' face and head altogether.

1...678910...14