Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Idris Fawaz. I hereby condemn you to the ever-lasting torment that awaits a fiend such as thee. I, Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of Vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven." His voice thundered as all creation stilled to listen to the edict that was about to be wrought. "Punish you for the crimes you have committed on the innocent. That you, foul thing, will forever know the pain, the horror, the terror you have inflicted on those that trusted you, sought your guidance, turned to you when you were nothing but a charlatan proclaiming to be one of Yahweh's disciples. When in truth, you were nothing more than a pawn for Lucifer." Hoping he wasn't going to get an earful from his grandmother later. "Enjoy your torment," Ira plainly stated, tossing the man out before him as he stood on the edge of the cliff in Mor's lair in his twelve-foot tall form. Smiling evilly at the man's screams as the damned mirrored his scream, then the screeches of delight as his children raced to be the first to play with their toy.

"Awe, so sweet, seeing Mor's mate nurturing his children," Mor cooed, appearing on his left shoulder in her humanoid form. "That's it, Avalon, don't let Aswang have all the fun!" Mor called out as Avalon swooped down, nabbing the man from her sister's talons. "Yes, yes, pull them like a wishbone!" she shouted, cupping her hands around her mouth as she did as Aswang and Avalon held the man by each of his feet. Each pulling the other way to inflict their own form of torment on the man. "So greedy," Mor said, smiling at Ira's face even though she knew he couldn't see her from where she was. "But aren't they just lovely demons?" she asked, placing a hand on his neck, hoping her mate was pleased with the offspring she had given him.

"They are something," Ira nodded, watching Aswang and Avalon ripping the man in half. His eyes following after his entrails as they fell to the bottom of Mor's lair. "You know, Mor?"

"Yes, what is on Mor's mate's mind?" Mor hummed.

"Oroan actually talked to me," Ira stated, glancing down when Idris reappeared whole at his feet. "O'Yama!"

"Father!"

"Catch!" Ira said, kicking the man, sending him flying towards his son. Noting how Batibat had caught him in her four arms and fed him feet first into O'Yama's maw screaming all the while.

"He did?!" Ira wondered why that shocked her. "Oroan's only ever spoken to me. He must have really bonded with you," Mor stated with a very creepy smile on her lips.

"Do you know what he really looks like?" Ira whispered from the side of his mouth when Mor held onto his finger when Ardat Lili's thunderous footfalls shook the entire cavern as she raced to the spot by his feet when the man respawned. "Now you play nice with your siblings Ardat Lili, let Oroan have a turn; after all, he's the one that asked for your new pet," he said in a fatherly voice.

"Yes, father. Oroan! Target practice!" Ardat Lili shouted in glee as she tossed the man into the air.

"What the...?!" Ira muttered as he watched rapid angelic bolts peppering the man's body until there wasn't a molecule of him left. It was so fast, even he had trouble counting how many Oroan had rained down on the man. However, in that moment, he got a brief glimpse of what his son's face looked like. He had to admit he was going to have to keep Vikki and her family away from him, given how handsome his son appeared to be.

"Oroan might be small, might not have inherited Mor's titan size, yet he did inherit his father's power. Mor's mate will give Mor more, won't he?" Mor said in a dreamy voice.              

"Ardat Lili, you're up," Ira spoke, punting the man to her. Watching her catching him in midair, feeling Mor squirm waiting for his answer and waiting to take part in the torture. "Sure, Mor, soon, but first I have a deal to close," he said, noting how much glee his children were taking from their new pet.

"No fair!" Bolvaril shouted, appearing in a puff of smoke with Rogthakel at her side. "Father! You didn't tell us you got us a pet!" she pouted.

"Wait five seconds; he'll reappear," Ira said, pointing to the spot at his feet.

"You're so good to us, father!" Bolvaril sighed as she and Rogthakel both lunged at the man. Their claws tore into the man's flesh with abandonment.

"Mor's mate will give Mor many more, yes?" Mor asked with a sexy smile on her lips.

"Many, many more," Ira nodded, bringing his right hand up to his left shoulder as Mor stepped onto it.

"Mmm... good, Mor's mate should lay with Mor more often, yes, he should," Mor stated like that was common knowledge as Ira lowered her to the cliff. Seeing him waving off his children before his giant index finger pressed on the man's forehead. Ripping his soul from his body and adding it to the others in his possession.

"Now, you can never hope to leave this place; you are now forever my children's chew toy," Ira said darkly before shrinking down to his humanoid size. Catching Mor as she leapt into his arms.

"Mor likes this side of you; Mor's mate should show it more often to Mor," Mor said sinfully before her lips ravished Ira's. Her eyes widened in hunger when the spank Ira landed on her ass thundered throughout the cavern. "More?!" she growled demonically. Listening to her panting as Ira rained down one after another. "Mor will hold you to your word, Mor's mate," Mor said in a silky voice as she dragged her breasts down his chest.

"Oroan!" Ira called out; he just had to see his son do that again.

"Father?" Ira heard the confusion in Oroan's voice as if he thought he wasn't worthy of his attention.

"Show me that move again before I leave; it was awesome!" Ira praised.

"Yes, father, as you command." Ira could feel Oroan's elation from the shadows in which his son liked to hide in.

"Ardat, you mind?" Ira asked, pointing at the man whose mind seemed to have shut down after so many times being revived and only to be torn apart once again.

"I'd be happy to father," Ardat Lili spoke, scooping up the man. "You ready, Oroan?"

"I'm always ready, sister." Ira smirked at the confident tone in his son's voice. Feeling Mor snuggling up to him as they watched that same move tearing the man to shreds. However, Ira was more focused on where his son was and how the light of his angelic bolts highlighted his face. All so Ira could store the image in his mind. He didn't know when the next time he would be able to see his son's face.

"Very impressive, Oroan, you'll have to show me how you do that one of these days," Ira stated, peering up at the area where his son had hidden himself.

"Yes, father."

"Mor is pleased that you're pleased with Mor's children. Mor did a fine job in raising them," Mor nodded. "Now you must go; Mor's mate's date will end soon," she said, patting his chest. "Mor's mate should know by now; Mor knows everything about Mor's mate's activities on Earth." A sinful gleam was in her black, soulless eyes at his perplexed look as she backed away. Shyly waving to him as Ira returned to the mortal plane.

******

Anabia Afzal paced her bedroom, wondering what was taking Suriel Zol so long to dispatch one man?! Thinking she should have never listened to that strange entity. Chewing on her nail, wondering what she was going to do, only to jump as the sigil erupted in blue flames once again.

"Come, Anabia, time to fulfill your end of our pact," Ira said, holding his hand out to her.

"Is... is he really..."

"Yes, as we speak, he's living out the torture he has inflicted on countless others. So have no fear; that man can never escape the place where he is now. For I own his soul," Ira said, his red burgundy eyes shimmered in his increased power. Knowing after Anabia the next would put him on the level of a Seraphim if not on the lowest level of their kind still a Seraphim. Not that he couldn't currently outclass them, yet when dealing with Yahweh or his grandmother, he wanted every ounce of power he could get for when he was outside of his realm. "Now, Anabia Afzal, take my hand," Ira ordered. He had places to be, and he couldn't dick around any longer.

"Yes, of course, forgive me, Suriel Zol," Anabia said in a bashful tone as she picked up her packed suitcase and slipped her hand into his. Feeling suddenly light and empty as she did.

"Your soul is now mine for five years," Ira stated in a monotone voice before the two of them disappeared.

******

"Where are we?!" Anabia asked, peering around at the strange sights once they had reappeared.

"London, I read your mind, remember, this is the one place you really wanted to see. Well, now, you can, here," Ira said, holding out Anabia's new identity. "Anabia Afzal no longer exists, not for the next five years, she doesn't. In that time, you may live out your life as you normally would, yet when I call, you obey, am I clear?" he spoke in a firm, commanding tone. Seeing how her head bobbed as she nodded vehemently. "If you disobey, I will crush your soul and feed the shards to the demons."

"I understand; I promise I will never disobey," Anabia said fearfully.

"Good," Ira said, smiling to ease the tension. "Go, live out your life, Anabia. It will get better, I promise you. Not all men are like that man," he said in a caring tone.

"I so don't get you."

"My nature is chaotic, comes with being half-angel, part demon, among other things. Now, this is where I take my leave, and you start your new life," Ira said, waving to her as she stared at him in a mixture of shock, confusion, and gratitude before returning to Portland.

******

Slipping into his doppelganger's body as it walked Cybil home from their date. The memories it had formed while he was off gallivanting around the globe flooded his mind. Seeing the number of times Cybil had her way with his body -- namely his cock whenever she could.

"I had such a great time tonight, Ira," Cybil sighed as she rested her head against his right arm, burying his arm in the depths of her cleavage. "We have to do this more often. You know soon I'll be leaving for college and I don't know when I'll ever get to see you again. Will you miss me when I'm gone?" she asked, seeking to hear the words leaving his lips.

"Of course," Ira nodded.

"Good," Cybil cooed. "I'll miss you too; doubt I'll ever find someone with a cock like yours."

"Oh, you never know what you might find at your college," Ira said cryptically.             

"Ira? Can I ask you something?" Seeing her house looming before her.

"Sure."

"Do you have a date to the prom?" Cybil asked, looking up at him, hoping that he didn't.

"I do, sorry," Ira said, seeing the hurt look in her eyes when he said that.

"It isn't that blonde bimbo, is it?" Cybil said, growing very jealous.

"No, it isn't her," Ira stated truthfully.

"Good, you only need one blonde woman in your life," Cybil nodded firmly. "But I understand why you already have a date. You're a great guy; I am sorry I didn't see it before," she said, returning her head back to its former position.

"It happens," Ira said, shrugging his shoulders as he escorted her to her front door.

"No, I mean it, Ira. I am really sorry," Cybil said, trying not to tear up. Knowing that it could have been so easy to love him if she hadn't been a stupid idiot.

"I know you are," Ira nodded; he could smell if it was a lie. Which was kind of weird if you asked him. "It's okay, Cybil, things happen, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. I made out okay, so don't let it trouble you," he said sweetly, resting his hand on her shoulder. Brushing his thumb along her neck, removing his influence on her mind, so when she did leave for college, she wouldn't be going insane. He was a demon but wasn't that much of an asshole to do that to her. However, he thought with his influence gone, she would return back to the way she was before, not throwing her arms around his neck and planting a passionate kiss on his lips.

"I might not get to go to the prom with you, but we can still go on dates, can't we?" Cybil asked; her thumb brushed through his hair as her hands rested on the back of his neck.

"I don't mind."

"Good," Cybil cooed, a warm, happy smile rose the corners of her lips as the front door to her home opened, and she heard the sound of her father clearing his throat. Telling her it was time for her to come in and for Ira to get lost.

"I'll see you later, Ira," Cybil said with a flirtatious smile as she peered back at him, giving him a small wave as she did. Earning him the fatherly, steely glare from her dad as Cybil entered the house.

"I think it's time for you to head home, young man," he said before shutting the door without another word.

Ira just snorted, "If only he knew who he was talking to," he mused to himself. Turning on his heel, walking down the sidewalk. Interlacing his fingers against the back of his head as he stared up at the night sky. Wondering how that Pharoah guy was doing. Wondering why the third sister called him a demigod. Wondering if the Sisters had some connection to the old gods. Pondering if that was how they knew what Andrew was. If anyone was watching Ira walking down the street, they would have noticed how he simply vanished when he crossed the rear of the streetlight.

Chapter Six.

"So, where have you been?" Bridgett asked, leaning against the doorframe of Vikki's room she had moved into when those things attacked her home two nights ago.

"Somewhere," Ira said aloofly.

"Ira?! I'm still your big sister, you have to tell me," Bridgett huffed, swallowing hard as those brown eyes of his changed to that red burgundy color. Remembering how painful it was waking up in that crater.

"No, I don't, plus you aren't on my side, sis, you chose Hell; what I do as Lord of Fourth Heaven is my business, not Hell's," Ira said sternly.

"Ira..."

"Sorry, Ira," Vikki interjected, keeping Bridgett from overstepping her bounds. "She's not handling the rules very well."

"Sorry, sis, but you chose a side," Ira said, laying a hand on Bridgett's right shoulder. "There are some things that you will never know about." Giving it a light pat as he continued walking down the hall.

"Tell me you didn't start something, did you?" Bridgett called after him in a worried sisterly voice.

"Might have, don't really know," Ira said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Oh, Vikki," turning to look back at her, "Samuel and his family had to come back early, so Sunday, do you want to..."

"Have our date?!" Vikki's eyes shot wide, recounting that conversation they had. "Of course, I do; my sisters haven't gone there, have they?"

"To his home? No, why, eager to be the first?" Ira asked with an amused grin on his lips as Vikki nodded very vehemently. "Say, noon, that too early for you?"

"Wait?! I thought he was a vampire?!" Bridgett said low.

"He is, but he's a daywalker, See, what you miss when you leave me to my lonesome, the things I find," Ira said in a taunting light.

"Then I'm coming with the two of you," Bridgett said, putting her foot down.

"Oh? And how are you going to make me?" His Adam's apple bobbed as his sister ambled towards him. Feeling the succubus in her rising as she swayed her hips. The way her gold-ruby eyes flashed as her black hair bounced against her shoulders due to the time she had spent honing her control over her powers.

"You might be this big, bad, powerful deity now," Bridgett cooed, running the pad of her finger up his chest in a seductive motion. "Yet, I still know how to get under your skin, li'l brother," she purred, using the skills Vikki and her family has been helping her to hone. If what Zophiel saw was indeed what was to come, she had to get strong and fast. She wasn't about to leave Vikki all alone, not in this millennia.

"Oh? Do tell, li'l Daephilim," Ira mused, feeling his sister's hand slipping around the back of his neck as she closed the distance between the two of them. "Fighting dirty, I see," he stated as Bridgett slyly rubbed her breasts along his chest.

"You see, Ira, you might have this grand power that even makes me fear you, yet deep down, you're still a horny little incubus," Bridgett said, grinning evilly at him as the power of Hell burned in her pupils. "And what sane, devious, horny incubus can resist his equally hot, sexy sister, hmm?" she purred, her tongue flickered out, teasing his upper lip. "Don't you want to know what this body of mine can do to this... cock?" Bridgett hummed, feeling it changing its size like she had willed it to, just to see if what Vikki and the others had said was true.

"As tempting as that offer is, you are still young, while my incubus has matured," morphing his fingernail into its two and a half-inch version, watching his sister trying not to squirm as he ran it down her left cheek, "you're going to have to do better than that to tempt me, dear sister," seeing the heat flooding her cheeks as he ran his nail down her neck, "when you're already wet," Ira said sinfully.

"I-I-I'm so not," Bridgett refuted.

"You can't lie to a demon Bridgett; I can taste it on the air. Shall we test your resolve, hmm?" Ira hummed. "If you don't cum in the next five seconds, I'll let you tag along; sound fair?"

"Do your worst!" Bridgett said with false bravado.

"Do you really think you can withstand it?" Ira asked with devilish glee.

"I-I can withstand anything you throw at me," Bridgett said, stuttering her words as Ira's purple incubus energy sparked along the tip of his fingernail as he ran it down the valley of her 36B breasts. Her nails cut into the palms of her hands, biting hard on her lower lip as she felt the succubus in her that her brother had implanted writhing in bliss as his essence flooded her body. She did love seeing that deviousness side of him. However, she couldn't deny how fucking wet this was making her as she fought against succumbing to it. Her nostrils flared, feeling her mound simply just liquifying at her brother's touch. Yet, she wasn't going to give in! Not now, not ever! She so had to meet this Samuel. Given what she had heard Sue and Rita speak about him when they taunted Vikki about it.

"It's okay to give in, Bridgett." Ira's voice had an echoey cadence to it as it rang in her ears. Lulling her deeper into those treacherous waters as she noted how his demon rose to the surface. Feeling his oppression pressing down on her as his Nagdaium' form took hold of his body. Feeling his nail nearing her navel, her eyes went wide as she felt his tail rubbing against her covered sex. "Cum for Suriel Zol." Bridgett had no idea why his angelic name seemed to make the air around her vibrate. Not that she was going to do such a thing. No sir! Not her!

"You're playing dirty," Bridgett squeaked out.

"I'm a demon; we don't play fair," Ira spoke with a sinful smile on his lips. Knowing full well it's been over five seconds, he just wondered how long his sister could keep this up. "You sure you don't want to cum for me, dear sister?" Dragging his fingernail back up her stomach, listening to her whimpering as she shook her head. Hearing her increase breathing when he dragged it along the inside of her left breast. "Not even when I do this," Ira spoke, seeing Vikki trying to hold back her chuckle at how much he was teasing his sister.

"Nah-uh," Bridgett muttered with a shaky voice.

"Then how about we crank it up a notch, hmm?" Ira mused, watching how his sister's eyes were widening at that. "Did you think this was all of my power, dear sister? No, silly Daephilim, you have yet to see what my incubus can truly do," he said, taking hold of his sister's breast, rolling it, running his thumb in a circle around her areola, brushing it along her hardened nipple. Pouring his full might of his demon side into her body.

1...7891011...14