Porn Star Family Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you just lay there, and I may sit on your face and let you eat Ira's creampie out of me if you say you'll do anything," Beth spoke evilly as she walked into her home to catch up to her mother and Ira.

******

Ira was sitting outside on the bench of a picnic table, just enjoying the hate the normal students threw at him as he simply relaxed, watching the students walking by. However, he wasn't the only one who was drawn to a strange voice as it began to sing. Looking over to Beth and Shea, noting the frightened look in their eyes when they sensed an angel was on the material plane. He found it odd that an angel would be at his school, not that it hadn't happened before, yet the Heavenly host tended to keep their appearances in Fourth Heaven, so they didn't need to mask their true appearances from him if they wanted to move amongst the mortals. Sharing a nod with the two of them as they scampered to get their things and get out of sight of whichever angel had come down to Earth. He did find whoever was singing Sarah McLachlan's 'Angel' an odd choice of song when they were indeed an angel. Peering down at his hand when, he felt his own angelic half harmonizing as he drew near to the source of the singing. His feet carried him along the walkway as if they knew where to go as the other students moved past him on their way to lunch or to their fifth-period class. Ira didn't care about school any longer since he only went to have some normalcy in his life. Yet he was growing a little uneasy when the students who had just been minding their own business stopped, turned to face one another, and stepped back to the edge of the walkway. Ira was curious as it seemed to cause a wave, only ending when the ring of people who were surrounding the singer parted, revealing Rikbiel. A smile rose along her lips in response to his own.

Her voice was like velvet on the air as she slowly sauntered along the walkway. Her purple robe swayed inches above the concrete as she walked towards him. Nevertheless, it wasn't hard for him to notice how sensual her words were as she sang and how her body moved. This wasn't how she normally acted around him; his mind flashed back to the time where she had cut in when his mother was dancing for him. Seeing the lust in her eyes as she drew near, her fingertips danced along his cheeks as her hands brought Ira down to her lips. He felt her body heat as his hands ran along her hips. As he pulled her into him as her tongue rolled within his mouth.

"I'm not scared anymore, father. I'm ready," Rikbiel spoke as she pulled away, her golden eyes lustered as her arms wrapped around his neck. Her six wings shimmered into existence and unfurled before wrapping themselves around her father. Loving how her 32E breasts felt pancaking out as she pressed them into his chest before they disappeared into the ether.

"What the fuck?!" Cybil muttered in shock as her eyes just blinked as her mind tried to figure out what the hell she had just witnessed.

To Be Continued...

1...456789