Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

Story Info
The Rise of the Fallen Nephilim
25.9k words
4.79
31.6k
57

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 and Killerarmyguy for the edits.

******

Chapter One

Bridgett stared at the most horrific sight she ever thought possible. It wasn't the horrible things trying to break in through whatever that was keeping them back, nor was it the equally beautiful, equally horrific things that were killing the ones trying to get in like they were enjoying the carnage. No. It wasn't any of that. No. What stopped her heart? Stopped that terrifying moment in its tracks? Was the sight of Vikki laying on the ground after being tossed back by the thing that had breached the barrier in the first place. Seeing the fear and the determination in her eyes as she screamed at her to run.

"Why don't you flee, she is only a demon?"

"I. Don't. Care!" Bridgett roared out. Her angelic light erupted from her eyes and from her mouth. Her halo sparked to life in a sucking miniature explosion before that once, warm heavenly light darkened, her halo took on a smoky appearance, what appeared to be the darkest black paint you could ever find to an on looker began to spread down her once pearl white wings in her choice to fall.

******

Her mind flashed back to when all this weirdness began. It started when she had found her brother, Ira, and her fiancée, Vikki, in his room. At first, she had thought she was seeing things. Yet, that feeling never went away as the days passed. At first, yes, Bridgett was totally freaking out. Moreover, the moment she got over that shock. She couldn't deny how sexy her woman looked with those horns, the way her tail would sway behind her, the way it caressed her in the night, to how Bridgett wondered what it would be like to soar on wings like Vikki's. Still, she did wish it wasn't all in her head. Then it really started to ramp up after the night at the club with her brother when she noted how a few were looking up above Ira's head and not at him. At first, she felt compelled to ride that hard cock of his. Now Ira was the only man she would ever fuck. There was just something about Ira that made her feel so... content, as strange as that was. She wasn't in love with him like Vikki was. She knew about her crush for some time on her little brother. She was okay if she slept with Ira; she knew she only fucked men in the movies Vikki starred in for her mother. Her mother never forced her to sleep with men in the ones she was in, she did get Vikki's approval before she partook in the lesbian ones she starred in.

That would be wrong of her to do that without Vikki knowing about it. It was better than working at some fast food place to pay for classes and other things she might want or need, at least Bridgett always thought so. However, she knew something was going on with him. Not that she wasn't pleased that he was being kinder to Vikki now, yet the past few days Ira had been rather too nice to her and Vikki. She knew something was going on, it only got worse when they were leaving the club and... she woke up the next morning in her bed with no knowledge of how she got there. Yet she knew something was different with her. What that was she couldn't say. Nevertheless, the moment Vikki strolled into their room. Bridgett bit down on her tongue to keep the gasp from escaping her lips when her brown eyes took in what Vikki really looked like instead of ghostly images she had been seeing. She felt something in her revolt at the sight of her, which she couldn't understand, Vikki, to her eyes, was the hottest thing on legs.

"What was that?" Bridgett stammered berating herself for not listening.

"I didn't think you had that much to drink last night," Vikki chuckled hoping Bridgett bought her lie. She didn't want Bridgett to awaken, she knew how dangerous that would be for her. She wasn't about to let anyone get to Bridgett. "I asked, if you want to come hang out with our new friend."

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember, we met her at the club, dancing just the two of us." How the look Vikki was giving her always made Bridgett's heart flutter. "You don't remember meeting Anael?" Shaking her head that she didn't, "Well, come on, she's waiting down stairs." Scurrying out of bed, eager to put all this weirdness behind her, yet she just couldn't stop seeing Vikki as a demon. However, the moment they entered the living room, she was stopped in her tracks by that gorgeous woman sitting on their couch. Seeing the smirk on Vikki's face when she lightly patted Bridgett's hand that had taken hold of her arm. She so wanted those eyes of hers when those blood-red orbs peered at her. Bridgett nearly melted when Anael flashed her a smile. "Bridgett, I'd like you to meet, Anael, again," Vikki teased.

"Hello." How that one word was heaven to her ears.

"Excuse us for one moment," Bridgett said, being polite, watching that snow-white hair floating on the air as she nodded. "Vikki, why didn't you tell me that girl was smokin'!"

"You noticed, huh?" Vikki cooed with this sinful smirk.

"Duh!" Bridgett stated gesturing to her aroused body. Feeling her body responding when Vikki slid her arms around her.

"Then why don't we see if we can tempt her?" Vikki uttered with a devilish grin.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett hummed in agreement. Passionately kissing her fiancée knowing their love life was never going to be dull. She wouldn't want it any other way. Leading Vikki out of the kitchen by the hand, "Anael, was it?"

"Yes," Anael said, her gaze falling onto Bridgett, her niece/aunt, knowing her father was right. She was awakening. She wouldn't let her father down in this task he had given her.

"Can we get you anything?" Bridgett asked, taking note of how Anael glanced to Vikki who stood behind her then back to her. It was quick but she saw it.

"No, I'm fine," Anael spoke shaking her head.

"Yes, you are," Bridgett purred in her head. "For the life of me I can't seem to place where we met."

"I've seen you around," Anael muttered growing bashful, recounting how she spied on Bridgett when her father and mother weren't looking. Her mind flashed back to her conversation she had and still has with Kelly. She was very proud of herself that she was growing into her human womanhood.

"Now, I know if I'd ever seen you, you wouldn't be easily forgotten," Bridgett said, applying her charm. Seeing the strange look in Vikki's eyes at how innocent the girl appeared to be as she blushed and looked away.

"Mother is more beautiful," Anael stammered low. Feeling her chin lifting and turning to look at Bridgett. To her angelic sight, she could see Bridgett's angelic side, knowing it would be soon when Bridgett held her gaze.

"Is your mother here?" Bridgett asked, in a sultry purr, wondering how this sweet, innocent teenager would taste on her tongue. "Then I must be talking to you?" she cooed, leaning forward, lightly kissing Anael's lips so not to frighten her off. Only reason Vikki would bring another girl over was because she wanted a threesome, and she had to admit she wasn't opposed to the idea. "Shit, did I read that wrong?" Bridgett asked herself when Anael distance herself.

"I... can't..." Anael whispered softly so not to give out more than what she should. Also of the mixed emotions she felt when Bridgett kissed her. She had seen how her mother and Gabriella were during the Onoskelis crisis[1]. She wondered if she too could be like that with her sisters both demonic and angelic. Yet, she was scared to try.

"Hey." How that voice sounded so like her mother's when it took that soft tone. "I didn't mean to come on so strong, you've never kissed a girl before, have you?"

"It's okay to be nervous," Vikki spoke knowing Anael's true nature she wouldn't have any experience with the same sex in a sexual light. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind," she stated, seeing Bridgett staring at her as she sank down to Anael's right side. "You'll be with us; it wouldn't be like you were disobeying."

The conversation only got weirder from that point on, but she didn't mind it really. She thought Anael was an awesome person to hang out with, even if she could only gaze at her beauty, instead of knowing what it felt like beneath her, worth it in her opinion. The next night she could have sworn she saw horns sprouting out along the sides of Anael's head when she met them at the club where she took in the S&M side. It took all her will power not to kiss those lips again as they showed Anael how to dance. Bridgett took every opportunity to have her hands on Anael's hips. Although, she would find Anael hanging out in her brother's room, sometimes when he wasn't there, that did give her pause for a moment. When she spoke to Ira about it he just played it off, yet she knew it was something, she could feel it. Still, though, she wondered why her brother would hide something from her. However, that all changed on the third night of Alyda's and Ira's date. By then all the weirdness she had experienced so far had been cranked up ten notches. One time she could have sworn she saw at least a twenty-foot tall demon woman that was on fire, at least, to her eyes. In truth, it was Ardat Lili's angelic light that caused her eyes to believe it was fire.

Then she felt this lingering coldness when she stepped out the back door. It felt like there were eyes on her from all around as she looked around and saw nothing. Bridgett didn't know how much longer she could pretend like there was nothing happening. She was glad Ira or her mother wasn't there at that moment. She had no idea how they would take all of this. However, that calmness before the storm grew and grew as Vikki sat straight in her seat from snuggling with her on the couch. The way Vikki kissed her left her confused and afraid. Bridgett stared at Vikki oddly when she told her to stay in the house.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bridgett shouted as an ungodly howl filled the night air.

"Danger."

"No shit!" Bridgett scrambled to her feet. "What the hell is going on out there?!" Peeking curiously through the blinds in hopes to see if it was real or she had indeed gone insane.

"Battle." Her angelic light flared in her brown eyes as Bridgett gazed out at the battle taking place before her home. Her breath quickened, her nostrils flared, her heart raced as her eyes darted about looking for Vikki. They were not going to get caught up in this mess. "Flee and live, fight and die." As that voice played in her head her legs were already propelling her towards the front door. Flinging it open, her mind was focused on only one thing -- Vikki!

******

Bridgett stared confusingly down the blade of a sword, a sword that appeared to belong to her, that was impaled on some kind of nightmare at the end of her sword. Where did the sword come from?

"What has Mor told Mor's children?!" A sweet, cold, deathly voice crept up her body as Bridgett looked around without daring to take her eyes off the horrors before her. "Fear not Princess, Mor is here, Mor's children will see to your safety. Mor's mate has sent his other children." A wicked grin spread across her face revealing her needle-like teeth to her as four heavenly lights came streaking down in a thunderous boom!

"Sisters!" Anael shouted out. "For Father!" All four bellowed out their battle cry.

"Come, Bridgett, even as strong as they are they won't last long against those things," Missy said, helping Vikki to her feet. "I know you got questions, right now you're in danger, and that puts everyone around you in danger. Come on, grandmother is the only one that has the power to protect you given your choice to fall," she stated gesturing to Vikki. "Now hold still," Missy spoke bringing her cousin in as her wings encased them.

******

Chapter Two

"There, now." Missy's voice filled the air as they appeared on the old, abandoned subway platform beneath the mall. "We should be safe here."

"What the hell is going on?!" Bridgett shouted, her voice echoing off the walls. Her eyes darting around, the place looked old, yet, new, at the same time.

"Let's start off with the basics, shall we?" Missy spoke smiling at her cousin trying to ease her fright. "You're a Fallen Nephilim."

"A what?!"

"Half-angel honey," Vikki supplied. "I tried so hard to hide this from you."

"What?! Why?! Why Vikki? Why would you hide this from me?" Bridgett asked, incensed.

"Because, as you are, He," pointing upwards, "will send his angels down to kill you," Missy said, with deathly undertones.

"God is real?!" Bridgett uttered in disbelief.

"Very," Missy nodded. "Haven't met him, nor do I want to. Yet, if grandmother is real then so is he."

"Oh. My. God. Mom! Ira!" Bridgett gasped, turning to run, she needed to find them; she needed to protect them.

"They're safe," Missy said, taking hold of her cousin's arm. "Your mother can't know what she is. Otherwise she'll be in danger as well. It's only because she hasn't realized who she is that she's safe. Yet the moment she learns what she is, Heaven will move! When Heaven moves nothing stands in its way," she said sternly, unaware of Ira's new found power.

"You're not joking are you?" Bridgett asked, seeing the truth in Missy's eyes.

"I know it's a lot to take in, yet, this is the best place for you right now, at least until you can learn to control your powers," Missy stated releasing her grip on Bridgett's arm.

"Why?"

"Because you chose to fall, for Vikki," Missy said, jutting her chin towards Vikki.

"If I didn't?"

"We wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Bridgett, I wanted to tell you about me for so long. Yet, a part of me knew if you found out that I'm a succubus you'd leave me," Vikki said, her human fear marred that beautiful face Bridgett has had the pleasure of seeing her elation upon it.

"Succubus?!"

"Demon," Missy supplied.

"So, everything I've been seeing for the past few days, has been all real?" She couldn't believe it; she could see Vikki's pain when she held up her hand when she walked off. She needed time to think. "Missy, who really is our grandmother?" Bridgett asked, as she paced.

"Do you really want to know? It will blow your mind?!" Missy mused in a devilish light.

"Obviously," Bridgett grumbled as she was trying to come to terms with everything.

"Lucifer." How that one name stilled her cousin's pacing. "Yeah, you have her in you," Missy whispered feeling the power of Hell seeping into Bridgett's pupils.

"Bridgett, I know you're angry right now. Please, know I only did it to protect you," Vikki said softly, feeling her demon quivering as those gold eyes gazed at her. "Please, love, talk to me. Yell, curse, scream, anything! Just tell me I haven't lost you," she pleaded with tears in her ruby eyes.

"I didn't know demons could cry," Bridgett said, how it pained her to see her fiancée cry. It didn't matter what it was, or who caused it, she hated to see those tears.

"Succubi are only half-demon, I'm half-human too," Vikki said, shyly.

"How long have you been like this?" Bridgett asked, holding out her hand to Vikki, who wasted no time in filling it.

"I was born like this, honey."

"So your mother?"

"Is a succubus as well," Vikki nodded.

"Just how many people do we know that are demons?!"

"A few," Vikki mused. "I mean they aren't all full demons. They're... well you've seen Mor."

"That thing was a full demon?!" Shivering at what she had felt from Mor.

"A very high ranking demon," Missy cut in, "don't worry, she won't harm you... I think."

"That's reassuring," Bridgett muttered bitterly.

"Have no fear, Princess." Anael's voice could be heard before her form shimmered into existence. "Mor will not harm you. Father would be very upset if she did," she said, tucking her four black wings, with red tips, against her back. The signs of battle marred the armor that her mother had fashioned for her.

"How did it go?" Missy asked, looking over at her aunt.

"We killed well," a wicked smile formed on her lips, "my other sisters went to aid Father in his battle with Klothod," Anael said, matter-of-factly. "Why haven't you taken her to see mother?"

"Was about to, but well," Missy spoke gesturing to Bridgett and Vikki.

"You're going to tell me everything when we get home," Bridgett stated sternly, knowing there was no point in freaking out. Freaking out wasn't going to answer her growing questions. Gently rubbing Vikki's back lightly as she hugged her tightly. "Shh... you know this wouldn't be the end of us," she whispered lovingly into Vikki's ear.

"I was so scared you'd leave me," Vikki said low, her voice trembled, carrying all her old fears and the pain she has experienced.

"Never, Vikki, I love you, we're getting married," Bridgett said, her golden eyes glowed in her determination. Seeing how Vikki's eyes quivered, those tears still reamed her eyes, yet now were filled with joy, to her vehement nod that they were indeed going to get married.

"Mother is waiting." Anael's voice cut through the tender moment they were having.

"I know she raised you and all, but try to read the room," Missy hissed, in a disapproving voice. Taking a few steps back when Anael glanced at her. While they both might be on the same level, Anael was a tad stronger than she was given that Anael was on the edge of becoming one of the Virtue class.

"I can see why Father doesn't like you much," Anael stated coldly.

"He likes me just fine," Missy huffed looking away as her cheeks heated.

"Your pussy maybe, but I know he liked mine better," Anael taunted.

"So what are the two of you?" Bridgett asked, when she, with Vikki in hand, rejoined her cousin's side.

"Daephilim," Missy spoke truthfully, "like you, I awoke as a Nephilim first, then in order to get stronger so I'm not being hunted down by Heaven, I had grandmother gift me with a succubus's power. Making me into this," gesturing to her true form.

"Okay..." Drawing out the word like that meant anything to her, "What about you?"

"Nephalem." Was the only word Anael would speak thinking that would answer all her questions.

"Is your name really Anael?" Bridgett asked, she might be this Nephalem or whatever she claimed to be, yet she still wanted to know what she tasted like.

"I'm Anael, Daughter of the fallen Light Bringer, princess of Darkness, and Ruler of the Second Heaven known as Hell and Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, and Ruler of the Fourth Heaven."

"What's a Nagdaium?" Bridgett asked, confused.

"As Father puts it, he was turned into a demon before he awakened as Nephilim."

"So he's like me?" Bridgett asked, for clarification to which Anael shook her head.

"No, you are Nephilim, Father is a one of a kind of angel. Now, we must go, mother doesn't like to be kept waiting," Anael said, taking charge and marching across the bridge. "Consort, you can show the Princess the way to the throne."

"Yes, Princess," Vikki said, bowing her head to Anael.

"Consort? Princess?!"

"We're getting married, means I'm yours now and forevermore," Vikki said, smiling lovingly at Bridgett. Showing off the ring that symbolized her new rank in Hell. She was just keeping the fact that she was Ira's Consort as well, hidden from her for now. She knew Bridgett had far too much to deal with than to get into what her brother was now.

"Yeah, Anael is our aunt, Bridgett... I know, I know," Missy muttered holding up her hands in surrender when Bridgett's glare burned into her skin. "Good news is, she can't lord it over us." Pointing to hers and Bridgett's crown being so close to the hell mouth. "Come on, it really isn't wise to keep her waiting, she gets rather... well, best you don't see that," she said darkly, waving to her cousin to follow.

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers
123456...8