Porn Star Family Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought I told you to return..."

"Please, Father, I didn't mean to disobey your order, yet I didn't want him to expire before the deed was done," Cassiel said, hanging her head in shame, only to feel his light touch on her chin, making her peer up at him.

"I'm not mad at you, Cassiel, that is a reasonable excuse; now that I'm here, return home," Ira said, watching how Cassiel's eyes quivered as the pad of his thumb brushed along her bottom lip.

"Yes, Father," Cassiel answered; she couldn't help it, her arms wrapped around him as she hugged her father. Feeling her skin heat when she felt his lips on her forehead. Getting rather bashful when Ira just smiled at her as she faded from reality.

"Well, Mr. Lutz, I'm here to collect," Ira said, walking along the right side of the man's hospital bed. As he did, he ran his hand over the man's body, healing Garrett of all the injures he had suffered from the woman's sex partners. A flick of his finger removed the tube that was being used to help the man breath while they had him in a medically induced coma so his body could heal without Garrett feeling any of the pain.

"So it wasn't a dream?" Garret asked weakly as he came to.

"No, your soul belongs to me now," Ira said truthfully.

"And... she's..."

"Gone, along with the six that attacked you; you'll never have to see them again," Ira said, reassuring the man as he helped Garret to sit up. Telling Garrett to hold out his hands, giving the casts a tap watching them crumble to dust. "How do you feel?"

"I... really good," Garrett said with a wide smile.

"Good; now, one last thing before I take you home," Ira said, placing the palm of his hand against Garrett's forehead and erasing all the memories of his now-dead wife.

"What are you doing in here?!" asked a startled doctor.

"Shh," Ira uttered, placing a finger to his lips and compeling the man to turn around and forget he ever saw him.

"I can't leave without my things?!" Garrett just stared slack-jawed when his clothes, that had been cut from his body, were neatly folded and freshly cleaned, with his watch, keys, wallet, and phone sitting on top of them. "So this soul business, it's just for four years, right?" he asked, getting dressed as Ira stood with his back to him.

"It is," Ira nodded. "I don't break my deals; bad for business, as the saying goes. So what do you do for a living?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"I work in finance; I'm good with numbers, just not fighting," Garrett said, quickly buttoning up his shirt. He wasn't about to make a being that could do everything he'd done lately, or if whatever the man that stood before him was, could be late for anything. "So, what do I do now?"

"When I take you home, you can go about your life until I call upon you," Ira answered, peering over his shoulder, watching the man pocketing his things before he began looking for his shoes. "Lose something?"

"Yeah, my shoes, they were expensive," Garrett sighed when he couldn't find them.

"Ah," Ira muttered, searching the man's mind, seeing how they were kicked off during the altercation that his mind had blocked out due to the beating he was taking at the time. "These them?" he inquired, holding out the man's Gucci Jordaan Loafers to him.

"Thanks," Garrett uttered, glad not to have to shell out another grand for a pair of them.

"You ready?" Garrett nodded, keeping his gasp to himself as three pairs of wings folded in around him, and in a blink of an eye, they were standing on the sidewalk in front of his house. Garrett honestly didn't want to know how he did it; he was just glad that part of his life was gone.

"You take care of yourself, Mr. Lutz," Ira said, holding out his hand to the man.

"You too... Mr..."

"Just call me Suriel; I will hear you," Ira cut him off, feeling Gabriella calling for him.

"Okay..." Garrett's voice died away when Ira just disappeared. "Must have other things to do," he muttered low before turning to his home to continue on with his life like the last eight years hadn't happened.

******

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it," Gabriella stated as she stood outside the wing that Heaven had made in Ira's realm to house all the angels and their offspring. Her golden eyes ran up and down his body, sensing the large increase in his power since the last time they saw one another.

"Yeah, thought I wouldn't too; glad I didn't," Ira said; he wouldn't miss being there when Nanael was due to awaken from her slumber.

"Come, she's due to rise any minute," Gabriella uttered, holding out her hand to him. Humming in contentment as she rested her head against his arm as they walked towards her chambers. "You know," her coo resonated in the air as her finger danced up and down his arm, "now that Nanael is all grown and she'll be spending lots of time with you, I was thinking it's about time you gave me another baby," she said, smiling deviously up at him as he peered down at her. "I think it's only fair to me since you've already impregnated the original three again that I, as the last of the first deal, should be bequeathed another child, don't you think, Ira? I mean, with Seraphina about to pop at any moment and all the other angels you've been with, I think you should because we both know you like being inside of me more, but I won't tell," Gabriella said, winking up at him, seeing his smirk in response. Holding her finger to her lips as she led Ira into her chambers, she didn't want to wake Nanael too early and cause an imbalance in her.

Ira fought himself from getting hard as there Nanael lay nude beneath the thin, see-through shroud that was draped over her entire body. He was desperately trying not to perv out on his own daughter as her pink nipples were clear as day through the material; his eyes just couldn't help themselves as he savored those 32D orbs. Looking down at Gabriella, giving her a questioning look as to where Nanael got those from, given Gabriella's small bust. He could hear her huff in his mind as she turned her head away from him as she crossed her arms. He knew he was going to have to watch himself around her as his gaze danced along her shapely thighs; the incubus in him lusted after what they would feel like wrapped around him. Placing his hand on Gabriella's back, steadying her, as Nanael's power peaked, sending out a shockwave, knowing Gabriella wouldn't be able to withstand a Virtue class power that Nanael had settled into as her eyelids began to flutter open. Ira bit the inside of his left cheek as that thin material moved down her chest as Nanael began to rise. Watching how the light of his realm played along her white horns down her chest, revealing those lovely orbs to him as Nanael took stock of her new body. Then those golden eyes of hers glanced to the right of her...

"Father!" Nanael squealed in delight at the sight of him. Not caring that she was naked as a jay bird as she flung off the shroud and leapt off the bed. "I'm so happy you're here!" she exclaimed, hugging Ira tightly, causing her breasts to pancake out as she gazed up at her father.

"Me too. Did you have a good sleep?" Ira asked, while in his mind, he was willing himself not to get hard.

"Mmmhmm," Nanael hummed as she nodded. "See? I'm ready to serve you now!" she stated, backing away from him and doing a little spin before him.

"I... see," Ira said, clearing his throat as Gabriella slapped him on his stomach, giving him that look of: 'You dirty old man,' along with the smirk to go with it.

"Come, Nanael, let's get you dressed; I'm sure your sisters will be eager to see you again and for you to learn what you're duties will be serving your father," Gabriella said, holding out her hand to her daughter.

"But I can still see you, right Mama?" Nanael asked with that child-like innocence she still had.

"Of course, honey, we can see each other as much as you want; I'm never going to leave you," Gabriella spoke as she led Nanael out of the room. "Plus, now that you're grown, I have much more to teach you. Ira, do wait outside; I'd rather you not mess your pants in front of our daughter," she called out, hearing her chuckle as he hung his head in shame.

"Father?" Nanael whispered as she had exited the wing of Heaven to find Ira gazing out onto the Heaven side of New Atlantis. Her cheeks heated when those warm eyes of his turned to peer at her. Ever since she was born, all she ever wanted to do was to make him happy and that he was proud of her. "H-how do I look?" she asked as her hand sat folded in front of her as she wore the angelic robe her mother had made for her. Her black wings fidgeted slightly, waiting for her father's response as her black hair swayed in the breeze coming off the lagoon.

"Beautiful like your mother," Ira said, smiling warmly at his daughter, seeing her insecurity showing being so young and newly arisen to her full angelic status. Noting how Gabriella was gazing at him dreamily before getting Nanael's attention.

"Now you follow your father's orders. Heed your sisters; they've been serving your father longer and know how this realm works. When you're done with your duties, return to me, and we'll begin your studies," Gabriella said in a motherly tone.

"Yes, mother, I will obey," Nanael stated, nodding along.

"Now be good, and enjoy yourself," Gabriella said, trying not to tear up at how her daughter was leaving the nest.

"Don't worry, Gabby, she'll be safe," Ira spoke in a protective tone.

"I know she will be with you, do give what I said some thought. I know you want to be back here," Gabriella said sinfully as she lifted up her robe just to the point of showing off her mound without doing so.

******

Natalie Merchant's Wonder was playing high above the temple mount as Cora played her favorite song, dancing with her grandchildren. She made sure each one of them got the attention they needed, given their upbringing. Seeing their warm, happy smiles as her body flowed as she danced. Biting her lip as the shy Azza got into the groove, seeing her sisters Cassiel and Lailah taking hold of her hands, the three of them dancing in a circle while Rikbiel and Anael danced together but separately. She learned not to try to force them to interact with one another; she did feel for Anael when she wanted to be close to Rikbiel, yet due to who they both served, neither could have the close bond they seemed to want. However, she felt her son's approach, something she's learned to do ever since she chose to fall for him. How her angel vibrated as his essence floated on the air as it always did whenever she was in his realm. Confusion played along her face as she noted the strange angel that was with her son. Then her hands flew to her mouth, and her eyes quivered as the two of them came into a landing. Squealing in delight at the sight of Nanael in her adult form, she wasn't the only one to take notice as the others too rushed to greet Nanael, who held onto Ira's hand with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Nanael, you're so beautiful; I bet your mother is so happy that you've finally awakened," Cora said, taking hold of Nanael's face; her thumbs brushed along Nanael's cheeks, just enjoying the woman Nanael had turned into.

"Thank you, grandmother," Nanael said sweetly.

"Hush you," Cora hissed as her son pressed his lips together to keep from bursting out in laughter. Although, she wasn't going to bring up why he felt so... energized, for the lack of a better word than what she knew he felt like yesterday. As long as he was safe, she wouldn't pry too much. Pulling her son off to the side before being squished between the six of them as she and Ira watched how they all just chatted away with one another. "I didn't think you would make such pretty babies," she sighed as she rested her head on Ira's shoulder. Wondering if she could get pregnant by her son now that she had awakened as a Nephilim. She would have to ask her mother on that front; she really did want to carry her son's child. She wanted it all now that she knew they would be together for eternity.

"They are something," Ira nodded as he watched his daughters getting along, seeing how happy Anael was now that she had another sister she could speak to. He was still a little saddened that Rikbiel wouldn't breach the gap and have that connection Anael was seeking with her; however, he understood her reasoning, didn't mean he had to like it.

"It makes me wonder if our own will look as good as they do," Cora whispered as her hand rubbed along Ira's bicep.

"You kidding? Have you seen yourself? Definitely going to happen," Ira said seriously, smiling over at his mother when she lightly slapped his chest and told him to stop. His attention was garnered back to the six of them when they came racing towards them.

"Sister, please show us how you dance for Father," Anael asked. Being the oldest, she took charge as the rest of them just nodded along.

"I don't know..."

"Please?!" Came their chorused plea with their hands pressed together and their doe-like eyes urging her to rethink her stance.

"Hmm?" Cora hummed as she tapped her finger against her lips as she was deep in thought. "Girls, why don't we have a chat over there for a bit? And you don't do that all-seeing thing you do; this is private," she said sternly, giving her son the look he knew all too well growing up.

"Scouts honor," Ira said with a bemused grin on his face. Walking over to where his temple rested, pacing around it while his mother talked to his daughters about what he couldn't say since he gave his word. His eyes ran along the marble, wondering if he could put a crypt in to house all the souls he had in his possession and would come into his possession. He knew, eventually, it would become too tedious of a task just to remember which souls were permanently bound to him and those which had a set time frame due to the deals they had made with him. Stopping in front of his temple, spinning on his heal and paced out ten feet from it. Morphing into his Nagdaium' ReGenesis form, looking oddly at his hand when his angelic light haloed his body and pulsated, wondering if it was always going to do that since he surpassed the Seraphim. Placing his hands on the stone as he sensed her approach, picturing what he wanted his vault to look like in his mind as he used the power of creation to reshape the stone into a seal laced with angelic writing and demonic script with his angelic name imprinted in the middle of the seal. There in the darkness, shelves were carved out of the stone as rows upon rows were formed that stretched to near eternity. The lights of the souls that were forever his lined the top shelf of the one to the left of the stairs, while the temporary souls lined the top of the top shelf of the one to the right. He knew eventually he would have to make more deals to keep up with the ones that would be returned to their owners; however, he had years to do that. While his power wasn't there yet to be a stopblock between Yahweh and his grandmother, he was slowly getting there.

"Rejoice and behold you gaze upon, Ba'al, the mother of all!" she proclaimed as she floated above Ira's temple mount with her arms outstretched, her godly aura radiating out from her small body.

"Really, Gran, must you do that every time you come here?" Ira teased, getting to his feet. His red burgundy eyes followed how she sank down to the stone.

"And what is wrong with announcing myself, Suriel Zol?" Ba'al huffed as her hands were planted on her hips, puffing out her cheeks.

"Nothing, Gran, I just enjoy teasing an all-powerful goddess," Ira said with a devilish grin. He still couldn't get over the fact that she sounded so much like Zuul from the Ghostbuster movie.

"Be careful there, little godling," shaking her finger at him as if disciplining a child, "That demon of yours doesn't get you into trouble," Ba'al stated in a stern, motherly tone.

"Or what? You're in my realm, remember, you have no power here; I wonder how you would enjoy a spanking with all this power at my fingertips," Ira said, wiggling his fingers at her, watching her face heat up like mad.

"You wouldn't dare!" Ba'al said, aghast at what he was inferring; nonetheless, she couldn't deny that it didn't make her body quake.

"Oh, I dare, indeed I do," Ira nodded.

"Ira, you're not being mean to her, are you?" Cora asked, startling them both. When her son first introduced her to Ba'al, who turned out to be her grandmother, she was so fearful, given the power she felt coming off her little body. Then she learned that she was only cold because she had been hurt so badly by the one she loved the most and was cast out just because she refused to heed his command.

"What? To Gran? No way, I'd never do that to someone so... small," Ira said with a wide grin on his lips, only to catch Ba'al in his hands as she flung herself at him. They both knew she had no power to challenge him in his realm. Outside of it was a different matter, so he knew she was just playing the part of an aggrieved goddess. "Awe, don't you just look so sweet up there?!" he mused as he held her aloft as her little legs and arms just went everywhere to get at him.

"You will put the Mother of all down right this second or so; help me, Suriel Zol, you will know my wrath!" Ba'al boasted.

"Oh really, I wonder what you would do if I did this," Ira said, bringing her down and blowing a raspberry on her stomach through her robe.

"You dare defile my holy body with that nonsense, I'll show you!" Ba'al stated, her hands reaching out, and took hold of his horns. "Now, who has the power, huh?!" she gloated as she stroked his horns like she's done numerous times with his cock, knowing exactly what it would do to him. Grinning wickedly as she heard him softly mutter, 'Fighting dirty,' also noting how his knees began to shake as he was fighting back from cumming in his pants. With her might, she sent Ira's weakened body to the ground. "Now, I think I will take my throne, don't you?" Ba'al stated, plopping down on Ira's face. "Yes, that's it, that's a nice warm seat I have here," she spoke with utter glee in her eyes as she rubbed her pussy along Ira's lips.

Cora just stood there, mystified at what she was seeing. She didn't know her son could be brought down so easily, or was he just playing along? She rightly didn't know. Although the way he reacted when Ba'al took hold of his horns, she knew that wasn't an act. She wondered if it was just Ba'al's touch that made her son like that or if she could do the same thing. It was a very delicious thought that she was going to try out; she couldn't wait to make her son cum at her touch like she was witnessing.

"Ah, yes, mmm... that's my good seat; lick me," Ba'al moaned lightly, keeping control of his horns. She knew it was a dirty trick, yet she was horny; she couldn't help it. After so many years in hiding, she was making up for lost time. "Now that's what you get for teasing Ba'al," she said, straightening out her robe as she stood at his head, grinning at how Ira looked covered in her godly juices. "Batya Zol," looking over at Cora, who had learned her angelic name during her tutelage under the care of her daughter Gabriella, "you will show me to my newest daughter so I may take stock of the newest child of Suriel Zol," Ba'al directed, keeping her foot on Ira's shoulder, pinning him to the stone of his temple mount. "And you, Suriel Zol, Lord of Atlantis, shall lie there and contemplate on how I will get my revenge upon your form," she stated, peering down her leg at her great-grandson.

"This way, Nanael had just woken up," Cora gestured; even though Ira invited Ba'al to live in his realm, she was still far stronger than she would ever be to risk back talking to a goddess, even a fallen one.              

123456...9