Porn Star Joslyn Jane's Vacation

Story Info
Joslyn Jane is visited by Lil D and Sean Michaels.
1.2k words
1.67
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Lil D, you're such a pain in the ass," said Porn star Joslyn Jane, shaking her lovely blonde head. The tall, busty, curvy and big-bottomed blonde gal winced as Lil D worked his big dark dick into her butt hole. In Porn star Joslyn Jane's apartment, located in South Miami, Florida, things were heating up. Joslyn Jane, Porn star extraordinaire, most famous for MILF videos and the Black Patrol Porn series, has grown close to Lil D ever since they shot a few scenes together. That's why Joslyn Jane gave Lil D the pleasure of fucking her precious butt hole. Millions of men around the world dream of Joslyn Jane's butt hole. Lil D should consider himself lucky...

"Part of my charm," Lil D replied, as he gripped Joslyn Jane's hips and worked his dick into her butt hole. Big-booty white women like Joslyn Jane are every Black man's dream. Like Porn legend Sara Jay, Joslyn Jane refuses to do anal on screen, but behind closed doors is up for debate. Lil D thanked his lucky stars as he butt fucked Joslyn Jane. Shoot, Lil D has been dreaming of smashing Joslyn Jane's ass ever since he watched her play a rough and tumble cop obsessed with sexing Black men in the Black Patrol series. Bossy bitches need fucking, for real...

Lil D smiled to himself as Joslyn Jane twerked her big white booty while he dug into her asshole with his big Black cock. Lil D joined the adult film industry a couple of years ago, and acts like a clown on screen, kind of like his incarcerated predecessor, the legendary Brian Pumper. Lil D is banging the kind of women that Brian Pumper could only dream of in his heyday. A lot of Black male Porn stars fuck hot white women on screen but few could boast of having banged Allura Johnson, Sara Jay and Joslyn Jane, all in the same damned calendar year. Lil D is rapidly becoming the King of Porn by smashing your favorite ladies...

"Here I come," said Sean Michaels, and the tall, dark-skinned and handsome African American Porn veteran smiled as he approached the duo. Joslyn Jane waved at Sean Michaels as she continued to grind her big beautiful white ass against Lil D's groin, driving his big Black dick deeper into her butt hole. Joslyn Jane's butt hole is a special place, and only Black gentlemen of her choosing may enter. Lil D and Sean Michaels made eye contact and exchanged a smile. There are lots of bisexual men working in the adult film industry's heterosexual side, and Sean Michaels is one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, Porn legend Sean Michaels, the man who has fucked everyone from Nina Hartley to Sierra, Adina Jewel, Gianna Michaels and other Porn legends, shocked many by doing transgender Porn. Sean Michaels had his dick sucked by bisexual cuckold legend Marcelo while shooting supposedly heterosexual scenes with various actresses such as Layla Love and Abella Danger but banging a transwoman was another proposition altogether. Sean Michaels got his dick sucked by transgender Porn star Kayleigh Coxx and then fucked her. Yup, Sean Michaels is now out as a bisexual Black man. There's no going back...

"Welcome back, player," Lil D said, and Sean Michaels grinned as he drew closer to Lil D and Joslyn Jane. Sean Michaels leaned over and kissed Joslyn Jane, then gently stroked her beautiful face. Porn star Joslyn Jane reminded Sean Michaels of Sharon Stone's character in the first Basic Instinct film. When Joslyn Jane viciously grabbed Sean Michaels big Black cock and stroked him, the Black male Porn veteran couldn't help but smile. Joslyn Jane happily took Sean Michaels dick into her succulent mouth. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, I've always wanted to work with you," Joslyn Jane said to Sean Michaels, and she smiled as she gave him the deep throat treatment. Sean Michaels, a man who has had his big cock sucked by cisgender women, cisgender men and transgender women, appreciated Joslyn Jane's deep throating efforts. Truth be told, Sean Michaels has masturbated to Joslyn Jane's big ass and assertive demeanor many times while watching her in the Black Patrol Porn series. Something about a bossy blonde chick with a big ass aggressively grabbing Black men and fucking them turns on a lot of Black guys. Sean Michaels happens to be one of them. Is there anything wrong with that? Nope. Not at all.

"Big fan of yours," Lil D said to Sean Michaels as he continued to drill his big Black cock into Joslyn Jane's widening asshole. As Lil D fucked her in the ass and Sean Michaels gentlemanly crammed his big Black cock down her throat, Joslyn Jane felt her stomach rumble. The tall, busty and curvaceous, big-bottomed blonde female Porn star farted a little bit. Lil D smiled but said nothing. A man who is lucky enough to stick his dick into the asshole of a willing woman shouldn't complain when she farts. Men who stick their dicks into female butt holes know that farting comes with the territory. Lil D has a progressive attitude about such things. Isn't that nice of him?

"I want you to fill my holes," Joslyn Jane paused to say, while briefly taking Sean Michaels big Black cock out of her mouth. Sean Michaels nodded, then exchanged dap with Lil D. The two handsome and well-endowed Black studs decided to indulge their favorite blonde-haired white lady and show her the pleasures of double penetration. Sean Michaels lay flat on the bed, and Joslyn Jane straddled him. The curvy blonde sighed happily as she impaled her sweet pussy on Sean Michaels big Black dick. Meanwhile, Lil D lubricated Joslyn Jane's asshole after spreading them cheeks, and then put his dick right back inside. Joslyn Jane is a Floridian babe, a southern dame through and true, and such a lady needs Black dick the way a person needs oxygen. Lil D and Sean Michaels showed her what they're made of...

"Let's do this," Sean Michaels groaned, and he bucked his hips while slamming his dick into Joslyn Jane's pussy. Meanwhile, Lil D pushed his big Black dick into the depths of Joslyn Jane's asshole. Earlier, when Joslyn Jane farted, Lil D hadn't gone deep enough inside her butt hole. The young Black man learned from his mistake. Joslyn Jane moaned in pleasure as Sean Michaels and Lil D double teamed her. With a big Black cock in her pussy and a big Black dick in her asshole, Joslyn Jane was in WCH or White Chick Heaven. The sexy blonde gal's passionate screams of raw, untamed pleasure filled the night...

"Thank you, fellas, I needed that," Joslyn Jane said to Sean Michaels and Lil D as they emerged from the showers. The two handsome Black men and their favorite blonde-haired, bossy white lady were all smiles. They got dressed and then hit the streets. Lil D and Sean Michaels are new to South Miami, Florida, and as a local gal, Joslyn Jane is more than happy to show them around. Porn stars need time for rest and relaxation too. It's not all about the job. Joslyn Jane's adventures with Lil D and other fine brothers will continue...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers