Video Nasty 02 - the Second Cumming

Story Info
I relucatatly watch another video of my wife being fucked.
2.3k words
4.04
15.5k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers

In part one of this story, I described how I accidentally discovered a video of my wife, Vicki, being fisted by a lover she took during our separation before we resumed our relationship. Her lover Stephen seemed familiar but I had no knowledge of how I recognised him.

To my regret, I checked Vicki's phone several days later and again watched the fisting video. This time I noticed a sign in the video which read, 'Stephen's Nasty Videos.' For some reason I had a hunch that he was a professional filmmaker and I trawled a well-known porn site for his works.

Sure enough I found his video series and there was plenty of material. Stephen had over 50 videos in his 'collection' and just towards the end of my search I saw one with a female vaguely resembling my wife.

On opening the video, I saw Stephen again, dressed smartly in a black suit and white shirt. He escorted a woman into what appeared to be a hotel room. When he turned her around, I did not recognise Vicki at first. Her normally blonde hair was jet black. It was then I recalled that she had dyed it when we were apart but she reverted soon after back to blonde.

Vicki appeared nervous. Looking at the date of the film I realised that it was much older than the fisting video. Vicki was dressed in quarter cup bra with her breasts lifted and nipples exposed. The G-string she wore had a cutout front section, revealing her naked hairless vulva. Vicki's legs were clad in black fishnets and her shoes were shiny black PVC platforms.

Stephen walked Vicki around the room and sat her on the bed. The dialogue was amateur. Another woman then entered. She had long black hair and wore a black wet-look overcoat and short boots.

Vicki glanced nervously towards the woman who approached her and stroked her hair several times. She leaned forward, kissing Vicki on the lips, and then sat next to her. Two men entered. One wore a hood but the other was partially bald apart from a ponytail he seemed to cling to.

'Lay back, love,' pleaded the woman in the overcoat. 'Show Claudia what you've got between those legs.'

Vicki laid back, supported on her elbows. Hair blew across her face, partially hiding her features. She seemed reluctant to open her legs. Impatiently, Claudia grabbed one of Vicki's legs and pulled it to a side. She reached in and pulled the G-string away where it ran over Vicki's opening.

'Nice little tutu you've got there, love. Good for fucking I'd say.'

Vicki remained motionless while Claudia prodded her vulva lips. She moved her fingers up to Vicki's clitoris and started to circle it. Vicki always refuted any suggestion of bi or lesbian tendencies hence I was astonished to see her accepting Claudia's touches.

Stephen moved to the end of the bed having removed his jacket. He stared at Vicki being teased by his female assistant. Assessing the situation, he quickly removed his clothes and ordered the camera operator to zoom in on Vicki's exposed crotch.

'Yeh, impressive,' said Stephen. 'Getting very wet too, aren't you darling?'

Vicki nodded in agreement. She bit down on her lip and frowned as Claudia pushed her finger roughly into her vagina.

'Soaking,' declared Claudia. 'Right little whore aren't yeh?' she insisted.

The man wearing the hood undressed. He approached Vicki's face and pushed his cock out. Vicki reached up. She stroked his cock several times before opening her mouth, under Claudia's instructions. The hooded man placed his knee at the side of Vicki's head and pushed his cock into her willing mouth.

Stephen wasted no time to position himself between Vicki's legs. Under his instructions, the camera operator, the ponytailed man who entered earlier, approached closer and focused on Vicki's cunt.

'Watch this,' Stephen ordered, lasciviously. After jerking his fat cock several times, he plunged it into Vicki. I heard her wince with shock or pain, causing the hooded man to thrust deeper into her mouth.

Claudia stood up from the bed and removed her coat. She was naked barring a skimpy pair of briefs. Beneath her stocking cladding legs, I could see she was heavily tattooed with snake images. She disappeared from view while the camera focused on Stephen gaining rhythm. Hooded man pulled out, ordering Vicki to open her mouth. Her face turned up towards him as instructed. Her lips parted and hooded man let go a stream of spit directly into her mouth. He then grabbed her head and furiously yanked it towards his stiff cock before thrusting inside her again.

Once more in shot, Claudia appeared and leaned over Vicki.

'Alright now, love?' she asked. 'Look how these men are treating you like their little fuck bitch.'

Claudi reached over to both of Vicki's nipples and twisted them. Vicki squealed in shock and pain.

'Oh, someone doesn't like that. Shall we try again, love?'

Claudia squeezed Vicki's nipples tightly and pulled at them to raise them as high as they would stretch. At the same time, Stephen lifted her legs, placing them round his waist. He plunged deeper into her crying out with the exertion.

The hooded man also picked up his place. The two males entering her twisted and writhed Vicki around until I was sick in the stomach but somehow, I got to feel that she was accepting of her fate and, dare I say, relishing it.

When Claudia appeared again, she was holding two nipple clamps that she fastened to Vicki.

'There you go. Looking quite like a Queen,' mused Claudia. She reached towards Vicki's legs and pulled them higher, causing Stephen to sink lower into her cunt.

The camera operator started to speak for the first time.

'Yeh that's great. She's looking very good now. Stephen, can you fuck her a bit harder? Andy (the hooded man), slap her tits a few times.'

Under direction, Stephen and Andy obliged. One of Andy's blows went onto the nipple clamps and Vicki exclaimed, 'No!' She calmed a little and then the fucking resumed with Andy intermittently slapping her breasts.

'Stephen, lift up a bit,' asked the camera operator. 'Let's see her arsehole.'

Stephen obliged the camera operator. He spread his thighs and pushed forward, lifting Vickis buttocks further back to expose her puckered hole.

'Yeh, go on Claudia,' said the camera operator.

Claudia appeared in view and kneeled under Stepehen. She thrust her head under him towards Vicki's arsehole and started to lick and prod it with her finger.

As Stephen started to climax. Vicki also began to cum. She groaned in ecstasy. Claudia responded, 'You dirty little tart. You're fucking cumming. Go on!'

Stephen thrusted ever harder, his balls now retracting, leaving his long cock visible. Like a piston pumping into Vicki, he finally came, grunting loudly, 'fuck!'. Claudia maintained her licking and prodding, prompting Vicki to cum too.

There was a pause in the footage but then the camera returned to Vicki's vagina. A silver slither of spunk flowed from it as she repeatedly tensed her vaginal muscles. Ponytail guy then took Stephen's place as he switched to operate the camera. Claudia moved to Vicki's head and started to give directions.

'Your turn, Andy. Fill the bitch with your filthy fucking spunk.'

Andy looked the picture of evil, as his masked face bore down on Vicki. He withdrew his cock and masturbated vigorously.

'Open your mouth. Open it!' demanded Andy. Vicki obliged.

His load shot out, a steady stream of sticky spunk. Vicki tried to turn away but Claudia twisted her head around to meet the shot of spunk. It flew onto her lips and lower face.

After Andy had finished, Claudia ordered Vicki to, 'Lick it up. Go on, take that spunk into your dirty fucking mouth.'

Vicki was reticent to swallow Andy's spunk, prompting Claudi to collect it on her finger and force-feed her. She then looked down to Vicki's cunt where the ponytail guy was rapidly fucking her. Watching this video part turned me on but part sickened me by seeing Vicki's plight even though I detected she was acting and was actually enjoying this gangbang.

Claudia sat over Vicki in a 69 position, gradually lowering her cunt down onto Vicki's face. The camera moved close to reveal Vicki's tongue curing up towards Claudia's opening. With no coercion, she tongue-fucked Claudia who writhed under the penetration. She then pulled Vicki's legs back towards her to allow ponytail guy to really pummel her. He lifted Vicki's legs further, almost vertical and punched his cock into her.

'She's fucking going again, the dirty bitch,' declared Claudia as Vicki started to groan on the edge of her second orgasm.

Claudia face fucked Vicki more rapidly as the ponytail guy screamed out, 'Yeh, fuck, fuck, fuck.'

The scene was one of unbelievable eroticism. Just as the ponytail guy came, Vicki did too, causing Claudia to eject a long stream of hot piss straight into my wife's face. Andy, the hooded man, returned into view. Clamping Vicki's face tightly, he exposed her to the maximum force of Claudia's urination. Piss streamed down her face and onto her neck, which was red and sore after Claudia had ridden it.

The video seemed to lose continuity. The next scene featured Claudia approaching Vicki from behind. She was now positioned on all fours. Claudia held a harness into which she placed her feet and then she pulled it up to her waist. Attached to the harness was a huge black dildo, bigger than two cocks put together. Stephen came back into view, offering his cock to Vicki's mouth. She eagerly lapped on it as Claudia started to pour lube onto her fingers and the dildo.

I tensed up in anticipation. She was going to anally fuck Vicki.

True to my guess, Claudia inserted her slim fingers into Vicki's puckered arsehole. Several times she twisted and turned her fingers to ensure that the hole was fully lubed and then she started to present the black dildo.

The camera focused closely on Vicki's hole. After several attempts to glide into it, Claudia smacked her hand hard upon Vicki's buttocks.

'Open you fucking hole or it will hurt,' ordered Claudia but the puckered hole hardly twitched.

Frustrated by the lack of obedience, Claudia simply pushed the dildo into Vicki. There was a loud cry out but Claudia did not heed it and instead, started to gather pace as she fucked my wife in the ass. All the while, Stephen thrust in and out of Vicki's mouth as Claudia shouted expletives calling my wife a cock whore and slut.

'Are you liking me in your ass, your fucking dirty whore,' asked Claudia.

To my amazement, I heard Vicki grunt in agreement.

Claudia laughed and said, 'Well here goes.' She mounted Vicki and placed her legs outside of my wife's to give her more purchase on her thrusts.

Stephen let out a groan as he began to cover Vicki's face in his load. Andy appeared again to administer more pain. He slapped Vicki's breast so hard this time that they swung under the weight of each blow. His enjoyment at her pain fuelled his fury even more. One after another, the blows rained down upon her tender breasts until red wheels began to form. He moved further back to accommodate even harder swings.

With every blow, Claudia became almost incensed and fucked Vicki even harder in the ass. Finally, she pulled out and took Stephen's place at Vicki's head. Andy moved to the rear and with a semi hard cock, managed to penetrate her arsehole.

Under the weight of Claudia's arms, Vicki slumped, her head, burying into Claudia's cunt. Claudia rubbed her clitoris furiously. She raised her legs onto Vicki's shoulders, pushing her down further and raising Claudia's cunt into Vicki's face.

Andy made a disgusting grunting sound, almost animalistic. His time had come and he gripped Vicki's thighs tightly while filling her with his load. Seeing this, Claudia finally shouted out and threw her head back. Under Vicki's tongue, her cunt surrendered to pure ecstasy and convulsions ripped through her whole body.

The video skipped to a scene where Vicki lay still, her face covered in stale cum, her cunt and arsehole sore and swollen from the pounding she had received. Claudia appeared next to her, tenderly caressing Vicki's face. Occasionally she bent over, causing Vicki to reach up and pull her mouth close onto Claudias. She kissed her tormentor passionately and when she released her, Vicki looked into the camera and smiled. She wiped a piece of spunk off her chin and smiled into the lens.

I knew then that this was not a reluctant Vicki but one who willing explored her boundaries.

Claudia lay down next to Vicki and the pair hugged and kissed. From behind the camera, Stephen commented, 'Look at these two lovely lesbians.'

Andy approached the pair. Still pulling on his cock, he removed his hood. I looked in disgust. It was Vicki's former boyfriend who she vowed she hated. He rubbed his cock on Vicki's arse cheeks as she consumed Claudia with heavy kisses. He turned to the camera and looked as cruel as anyone could imagine.

The guy with the ponytail stepped forward. Holding his cock out he began to eject a long stream of piss onto the two women who continued to kiss and grope each other as if nothing was happening aside them. Stephen encouraged him.

'Go on, piss on the faces,' he laughed.

The Ponytail guy obliged, stopping and starting as he summonsed more piss. Stephen focused his camera upon the women. Vicki's breasts were bruised from Andy's beating and her ass cheeks red with from the slaps. Two silver nipple clamps dangled from her sore nipples. He moved the camera lower and brushed her legs apart. Vicki's vagina was covered in pearly spunk and leaking so much more of the cum. Her wiped it clean and moved her cheeks apart to reveal her arsehole, slightly stretched and swollen from the dildo fucking she had sustained.

'Just look at that,' said Stephen. 'Don't you wish you could fuck her?'

Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers