Porn Theater Sissy Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
The porn theater owner rents me out to customer.
2.1k words
4.45
9.5k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seasissy
seasissy
70 Followers

My newfound role as the sissy slut servant to the owner of a small porn shop and the customers in his theater continued to exhilarate me, fulfilling my submissive desires to feel used and humiliated beyond my most kinky fantasies. But surely any rational person would say this was taking it to far: being pimped out to a stranger at the theater for a mere $20, and being taken to his home located God knows where.

As we pulled up into a dark driveway, I knew not to move until ordered. The man stepped out of the driver door, circled around the front of the truck, opened my door, and grabbed hold of the leash attached to my regular collar from the theater.

"C'mon, slut," he said, tugging hard on the leash, and pulling out into the cool evening air, my sissy pink lingerie, panties, thigh high stockings, and decorative girly bows in plain view, were any neighbors to glance this way. As he walked up the steps to the front door, he jerked downward on the leash.

"Get on all fours, slut. And stay here."

He opened the door and went into the house, closing the door behind him and leaving me waiting there in my slutty sissy things, wondering how long it would take him to come back -- and why he didn't seem to care if any of his neighbors might spot me there on his porch. After several minutes (that felt like much, much longer), the door swung open and the man and another man stepped out onto the porch, with two large dogs close behind.

"Holy shit, Jim, you weren't kidding!"

"Okay Larry, you can put the dogs away. I just wanted to give him a little scare. And besides, we got us a new dog now. Sit up and beg, slut!"

I rolled back over into a squat on my hind legs and lifted my arms, curling my hands downward in a position I'd seen sex "pets" doing in porn. "C'mon, BEG!" Jim yelled at me, and I did my best to bark like a dog. "Ruff! Ruff!"

"That's the way, Sluttie," Jim responded, "now let's go." He tugged my leash toward the back of the house, in the direction Larry had taken the dogs. He continued to pull me stumbling on my knees out a back door and into a back yard where Larry was walking a dog into an outdoor pen. "Larry, put them both in the first pen. We're gonna put Sluttie in the other one."

Larry cackled, and moved the two dogs -- maybe I should say the two OTHER dogs, at this point -- into the large cage. Jim them jerked my leash and his new dog "Sluttie" toward a second pen, the dirt ground staining my pretty pink stockings as I crawled into my new home. It was early evening, but not completely dark yet, and I watched nervously for neighbors on either side of the yard peeking in to see the spectacle that Larry and Jim had brought home, especially given how their loud orders and laughter, along with the barking of the dogs, seemed bound to draw attention.

"He begged good, Larry. Maybe you should give him a treat," Jim suggested, pointing at the crotch of Larry's pants.

"Yeah, he looked like he does a real good job," Larry replied, "but I have to go take a piss first."

"What are you talking about?" Jim laughed back, you got a toilet right there," pointing at my mouth. "Sluttie, open that slut mouth!"

As I complied Larry's eyes widened. "Really? Shit, I really gotta go."

"That's what sluts are for, Larry. We're gonna use this one for all kinds of things."

Larry trudged over to where I sat back mouth wide open, fumbled with his zipper and pulled out a very thick cock.

"Hold on a sec," Jim told him, "I gotta get this." To my horror, Jim was coming around with his phone camera. Yes, my humiliation loving slutty cravings had me getting excited about the sheer degradation of being pissed on, in a backyard dirt floor kennel in a way they wouldn't even treat their actual dogs. But having it captured in video by these guys, with God knows what future sort of depths they might want to blackmail me into, this had finally gone too far beyond my few limits I'd clung to through all my slutty submission at the theater.

"No, no," I said, raising my hands toward the phone. "No pictures or videos. That breaks my limits."

Jim looked taken aback, almost as if an actual dog had sat up and spoken to him. He looked over at Larry and laughed. "What the shit you wanna do, slut? You want us to kick your ass to the curb in your dirty sissy lingerie, and let you find your way home that way?" He growled the words in a way that made me assume the curb kicking would not be gentle. "You came here in your slutty outfit and leash of your own accord. You want that story to get out? You wanna explain your slut outfit and stumbling around the neighborhood without any man's clothes? Or you want me to tell your master at the porn theater that you disappointed me, and take a chance that he exposes you too?"

My mind was racing with all the risks and possibilities. I thought about my slutty service in the porn theater and how I was already pretty sure one of two of the men had surreptitiously photographed or videoed me. I thought about being pulled out the back of the shop with nothing on but my slutty sissy clothes and a collar and leash, and how that was probably caught on the security cameras of Balvan the owner. And I wondered what I could possibly do with no clothes, no phone, no money, and no idea where I even was, if Jim and Larry just kicked me off their property.

"No sir," I answered quietly, a couple tears now actually escaping from my eyes, "I'll do what you say. I want to be a good slut for you."

"Yes, you will," said Jim. "Now sit back with your mouth open and beg for Larry's piss."

I sat back, a mixture of defeat, despair and yet always, with those damn drives to feel the undeniable exhilaration I felt at exploring ever more deep degradation and submission, that overwhelming, cursed horniness. "Please let me be your toilet, Master Larry! Please anoint me with your piss!"

Larry stepped forward with his big cock still in his hand, as Jim, with a victor's smile, brought the camera close to my open mouth. The conversation seemed to have thrown Larry off a bit, and we all waited several seconds as he worked up the ability to piss again. Then suddenly it burst out in a substantial blast.

"Yeahhhhh," Jim commented as the flow filled my open mouth and rolled down the front of my body. "Swallow it!" Jim coached, and as I was doing my best to do so he directed Larry, "Spray it all over his slut body too!" as he stepped back and the video continued to roll. I could see Jim move the camera to take in the puddles of piss mud now gathering around my ass and feet in the kennel.

Jim finally ran out of piss after thoroughly drenching me, gave a few last shakes right above my face, and then jammed his big cock in my mouth. "Clean it up, slut!" he yelled, as his cock grew hard and beyond my capacity to take fully in my mouth. After only a few seconds of my practiced slut sucking skills he started to grunt, and announced, "Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't cum in his mouth!" Jim yelled, still taping video, "cum in that bowl!" He pointed frantically at a dog's water dish in the pen. Larry pulled his cock out of my servant's mouth, picked up the dog bowl with one hand, and jerked his cock over it with the other and tell several big ropes of cum were directed into it. As Larry sat back exhausted, Jim handed him the phone and instructed him, "My turn."

Instantly Jim's big cock was sitting in front of me, rubbing on my face still dripping with Larry's pee. "You want more more piss?" Jim asked. By now the long day of service had exhausted even my prodigious cravings for being used and degraded, and I what I wanted was to get my clothes back and go home. But I knew this was not an answer that would please my current master, so I just nodded and answered, "Yes sir."

This response did not satisfy Jim. "Well you don't sound very enthusiastic. You better beg me right if you want this piss."

Clearly to get through this I would have to maintain my now well established, insatiable slut persona. "Please give my your piss, Master! I want to be a good toilet for you! I want to be your urinal every day! Please bless this slut's mouth and face with your glorious golden piss!"

Now satisfied, Jim directed a steady stream of pee into my mouth, then flipped his big fire hose around to further drench my face, my sissy lingerie, my pink panties, and stockings. Just like Larry, I finished by sucking his cock clean of the last drop of pee, and continuing to service his cock until he blasted several loads of cum into the same dog dish that Larry had used.

"I think you know what to do now, Sluttie," Jim said, wiping the last drip of cum onto my face, setting the dog bowl on the ground in front of me, and taking the phone camera back from Larry. Of course as soon as Jim had given the dog bowl directions I knew who and how the cum would be cleaned from that dish, but for some reason it was just registering with me now that this would be captured for posterity on video.

But there wasn't really any choice having come this far, so I obediently lowered my face into the bowl and began to lick up each trace of the gooey cum fresh from the cocks of my current masters. I guess Jim thought I was taking to long because as he continued to video with one hand he picked up the bowl with the other and wiped it around on my face, distributing the semen all over slutty face. "Clean it all up!" he yelled, setting the bowl back down.

As soon as I'd almost finished licking the cummy bowl, Jim jerked me to my feet by the leash. "Okay, I'm done with you for tonight, slut," he announced, pulling me up by the leash around the side of the house and out toward the pickup, once again exposing me completely to any potential passers-by or neighbors glancing out their window.

Jim seemed angry and said nothing on the drive back to the theater, so of course I said nothing as well. After pulling in front of the theater, he looked at me and said, "Get out, bitch."

"Master, can we go around to the back door where it's dark?"

"I said get out, bitch!" kicking me in the side. I hastily popped the passenger door open and ran into the video shop, startling and bemusing Balvan the owner.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Balvan laughed. "Did you make my customer happy?"

"I tried to, Master."

"Tried to? I better get a good report. Oh my god, lookin at you! You're filthy!"

Balvan picked up my stack of clothes from their regular spot behind his desk and through them at me across the room. "Get out of my store until you've clean up!" he yelled, pointing at the door.

Once again I was forced out into open view, thankfully this time having some male clothes that I could quickly pull on over my slutty lingerie servant uniform, still damp with urine, and smudged with pissy mud stains. I got in my car and headed slowly home, somewhat astounded at what I'd become. I reflected on how I had gone beyond all my limits this night, and the horrific potential of how the video of my disgusting displays could possibly used. I thought about all this with a great mixture of feelings, but somehow the strongest feeling of them all was elation. It just seemed I was meant to experience and enjoy whatever depths of humiliation and abuse any person could imagine for me. And I wondered and worried where these irrepressible desires might take me next.

seasissy
seasissy
70 Followers