Porn Theater Sissy Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
The Sissy Slut is discovered at a local dive bar.
1.4k words
4.47
8.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seasissy
seasissy
71 Followers

My life as a submissive sissy slut serving the owner and customers of a seedy little porn shop theater continued, as described in previous chapters of this story. Every Sunday I arrived at noon, stripped off my outer male clothes, put on my collar and leash, and kneeled before shop owner Balvan, ready to service him. Sometimes he would force me to suck his cock, other times he would just order me immediately into the theater, where the customers were free to use me in virtually any way they desired.

Balvan had only loaned me out to one of his customers to take home, but he made it clear to me that if any of his customers who knew my sissy duties ever ran into me outside of the theater, or for that matter if any one discovered my sissy identity, I must follow their orders as well. "Anyone who wants you as their sissy is your Master," Balvan said.

In the few months now that I had been the theater sissy slave, that issue had never come up outside the theater. But one Sunday evening, after a long night of sucking cock, licking assholes, being groped and finger penetrated, and having four different men cum on my face, I felt like I could really use a beer to help relax. My standing orders included being prevented from ever wiping cum off my face until the following day. But the cum had dried by now and was not readily apparent -- and if someone saw it they would surely assume it was just some sun peeling or other skin condition. So I didn't think twice about it before pulling into the Back Door Pub, and sat down at the bar nursing a cold lager.

Then it happened. A large man leaned in close and in a low voice said, "Nice panties" -- at the same time as I felt a tug pulling my thong up into my ass crack. Clearly I'd been a little too lax after all this time walking around town with my sissy things under my pants and sweatshirt, and leaning on a bar stool had exposed my undeniable pink secret.

I was stunned and didn't know how to respond. "What's the matter, I gave you a compliment. Aren't you going to thank me, ask me to sit down, and buy me a beer?"

All kinds of thoughts and possible responses were rushing through my head. Maybe I should curse the guy out and storm out. Maybe I should punch him. Maybe I should politely ask him to get lost. But in the end it was my true nature -- the submissive sissy slut -- that mattered most. And then there were Balvan's orders: "Anyone who wants you as their sissy slut is your master."

As I hastily tucked my panties back down into my pants, I found myself almost robotically responding "Yes, sir. Thank-you, sir. Can I buy you a beer, sir?"

"Ahhhhh," he smiled, sliding onto the bar stool next to me, "I thought so," he said leering at me.

"You know what I think?" he asked, leaning in close again. Not waiting for an answer he said, "I think you're a submissive little sissy. Are you a submissive little sissy?"

Where ever this was going there didn't seem to be any backing out now. "Um, I guess so," I mumbled.

"You guess so? I think wearing those panties, and inviting me to sit with you tell me all I need to know, don't you."

"I guess so."

"Yeah, I know so. Now order me a beer, sissy."

I gave a signal to the bartender lounging at the end of the bar, and prayed the man wouldn't say anything to expose my secret further. He ordered a Miller and waited until the bottle appeared and the bartender drifted away before continuing.

"So do you have any other sissy things on under those clothes besides your cute panties?"

I bit my lip and nodded yes.

"I want you to zip down that sweatshirt a few inches so I can see the top of your sissy things underneath," he said.

I was getting increasingly nervous, but complied, pulling the zipper down a few inches and exposing the top of the silky pink sissy dress underneath.

"That's good. I like a sissy who knows how to follow orders. Are you good at following orders, sissy?"

"Yes sir," I confirmed.

"Turn around and face me directly," he ordered. As I did so he reached out and felt the fabric of the sissy dress."

"Oh that's sexy," he said. Daddy likes that. His hand then slid down inside my sweatshirt and groped my breast through the silky material.

'Yes, you're going to call me "Daddy" from now on, you got that sissy?'

"Yes, sir, I mean, Yes, Daddy"

"Good girl. Now I want you to pull down your zipper and show Daddy those panties."

I glanced around the bar nervously. No one was close or looking our way, and the man's body blocked their view of my crotch, but exactly how far could I let this go? I slowly pulled my zipper all the way down. The man pulled the two sides of my pants apart to get a more clear view of the pink panties. Despite my nervousness, my sissy clit was starting to get a little hard.

"Are you wearing girl's stockings, sissy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Now I want you to take off one of your shoes, and put your foot on my stool, right there," he said, pointing to the spot right in front of his crotch.

This was seriously getting close to the line where, despite all the growing excitement of a Master who seemed to know exactly how to use a submissive, slutty sissy like me and all my cravings to be used, my remaining shreds of concern for privacy and public embarrassment were urging me to stop. And yet I found myself furtively removing one of my shoes, and awkwardly placing my white thigh-high stocking covered foot on the stool.

The man slid forward a bit so that my foot was firmly lodged against his large (I could tell now) cock.

"That's nice, sissy," he said. "Now massage Daddy's cock with your foot."

After a couple seconds of this, suddenly the man's eyes lit up. "What is that on your face, sissy? Oh my God, is that dried cum?"

He'd said this too loud for my comfort, which I tried to make clear to him by leaning in close and whispering quietly, "Yes, Daddy."

"Well you're a slutty little sissy, aren't you? Going out to a public bar with you girly things on under your clothes, your panties peeking out, and dried cum all over your sissy face!"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Wow, what a nasty little slut you are. I'll bet you'd love to suck Daddy's big cock, wouldn't you."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I'll bet you might even want to drink Daddy's beer piss, huh? Would you like to soak in Daddy's piss slutty sissy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Oh I knew it. There's probably almost nothing too nasty for a slutty little sissy like you, is there?

"No, Daddy."

"You're making Daddy really horny, slut. You're going to follow orders and be Daddy's little piss whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Okay, sissy. Put your shoe back on but do not zip up your pants. I want you to go into the stall in the men's room and take off all your man clothes. If someone else comes in, you'll probably want to lift your feet up so no one sees them, huh? I will be in in exactly 5 minutes," he looked at his watch. "Now go!"

I walked quickly to the men's room, hoping no one would notice the hint of pink panties visible through my zipper opening. Happily, no one else was in the men's room as I entered the stall and hastily removed my outer clothing, laying it on the back of the toilet. The remaining time as I sat there in my sissy lingerie, panties, and stockings seemed to take forever, as I wondered what would actually happen next, and how insane I must be to be taking this risk.

Was he going to show up at all, or had he already left, laughing at how he teased and humiliated the stupid sissy slut. Or maybe he'd gathered some of the guys at the bar, and would show them all this gross and pathetic excuse for a man he discovered at their bar. Or maybe he would do exactly as he said -- exactly as I was so hungrily craving -- and make me his piss whore right there in this public bathroom.

It seemed like it must be more than 5 minutes. How long should I wait before admitting I'd been duped, putting my regular man clothes back on and beating a hasty exit?

[...To be continued]

seasissy
seasissy
71 Followers