Porn Town: First Day On The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a bad sight, but she needed a bit more of a workout. A few more clicks on the controller later, and her slender, right leg was in mid-air, pressed against the left, equally-slender one as he had her doing the chair pose.

The sight of her hands clasped in front of her tits wasn't bad, but he needed to see those round boobies in one more position. A few more quick clicks on the controller's screen, and the leg that was so far pressing against the rest of her body started sliding behind her, opening as it did so. Her right hand followed it as her torso stretched forward. In seconds, he had her doing the classic yoga position with her leg stretched upwards behind her head and her hand holding its foot, her colossal tits freely hanging in the air.

It must have been a bit of an uncomfortable position to be standing in. He wondered whether she would've been able to hold it were her muscles not under foreign control.

"Having fun, are you?" she inquired rhetorically.

"What makes you think so?" he sarcastically asked in response, before starting to explore those soft, warm, pink globes of hers.

"I-ah, had, uh, a hunch," she breathed out, her voice quivering as he played with her breasts, cupping and squeezing them before teasing her large areolas with his thumb. "Gotta say, eh, I'm kinda having, uh, fun."

"Who wouldn't be having fun when you have tits like this 24/7, showing them off," he said, squeezing the left tit for emphasis, drawing a pleased moan from the horny brunette. "Must be a bit painful to be in a position like this with those monster watermelons hanging from your chest though."

"Nah, I'm used to it," she rather proudly replied.

Good. He had a few more ideas for her. Why should she just be standing still while showing herself off? A few more clicks on the screen later, he had her out of that rather constraining pose and jumping in place, showing off her body to anyone who cared to look.

Despite the rather comical, but still very much arousing way her tits and butt shook, swayed, and hopped along with the rest of her figure, not many eyes turned in their direction. A few glances from some of the young men present around, mostly other townspeople and one other FUVE technician, sure, those kinds of looks would always be focused on a display like that, no matter how common it might be for them, but apart from that, not much else.

With a single exception.

Of course, her mother was also looking at what he was making her do, a bit less happy to see it than the young men were.

Of course, the sight of her wasn't much worse than that of her daughter, and the young men around her, him included, didn't find it all that easy not to look at her as well.

And, of course, why should she be just looking at what was going on?

A few more clicks on the screen, and she was walking to join them, her sizeable tits jiggling cutely as she walked, while her daughter's similarly-large ones wildly hopped in all directions as she continued to jump in place for his entertainment. The contrast was both amusing and arousing.

"Hello Ma'am," he said, trying to sound as friendly and non-confrontational as possible.

"Hello to you as well, young man," she replied similarly kindly, barely looking at him while doing so. "I hope you like our beautiful little, very special town we have for us there," she added, finally taking her eyes off of her hopping daughter and at him.

"Beautiful sights all around," he replied while making sure that Tanya's body was not starved of the attention it needed. "Everywhere, no matter what," he added, before clicking a few times on the controller's screen and finally allowing her daughter's body to stop fooling around.

"Exactly what I meant," the older woman replied, rather dully so.

"He's acclimatizing so quickly!" her daughter enthusiastically exclaimed as she looked at her, despite being visibly exhausted by what she had been made to do. "It's already like he was there for weeks or so."

"It's just easy to do that, everything in here is so simple and inviting..." he said, continuing to dance on the tiny screen with his fingers.

The two women's collars started shining once more, both of them moaning a bit as the electric currents coursed throughout their bodies. The collars tightly hugging their necks once again started shining with the deep, dark blue light they've shined with just moments ago, and the inevitable went into action. With their limbs puppeteered by the overpowering streams of electrons coursing through their nerves, their bodies stiffened as their arms slowly slid upwards, towards each other's bodies.

Tanya was the first to moan as her mother's hands squeezed her mammoth tits. None of them were surprised by that. The feeling of the soft, sensitive skin of her enlarged breasts being caressed and squeezed by her mother's gentle touch could have no other effect, after all. Unfortunately, whether by some flaw in the body-controlling appliances, an unconscious desire of their current puppeteer, or simply due to Tanya's breasts being bigger and closer to her mother's hands than vice versa, it took a couple of additional moments for her soft hands to touch and start playing with her mother's equally-soft breasts.

She shivered and moaned as her daughter's hands grasped two of her most sensitive body parts. The position they were in wasn't too physically pleasant. Although they were holding onto each other's chests, they were still mostly just looking at the naked man in front of them, four arms stretched to the side in a clear sign of the unnaturalness of their predicament.

The one who had put them into this position, however, wasn't too eager to change their situation just yet.

Watching the dance of their slender fingers on each other's bulbous breasts, the sight accompanied by lustful moans that sounded as if they originated from some particularly sweet dream, he had no real idea how to feel. It was the most arousing and, at the same time, perverted thing he had ever seen, the latest one in a long line of such sights he had seen today. As their soft, pink skin submitted to the movements of their fingers, he suddenly remembered something Annika had told him, about the women of the town being given some modified breast implants, filled with helium or some other stuff, to make it lighter and easier to endure and move with.

It would certainly explain some of the things he had seen some of those women, especially Tanya, do today.

On the other hand, however, none of his body parts were in any way modified or upgraded, and the pressures he was starting to feel in one specific part of his body were well on their way to being wholly unbearable.

He wasn't about to let that be so.

"Enjoying this, Sasha?" he asked the older woman, making sure to stress his authority over them by emphasizing her name as he said it for the first time today. "Enjoying having your daughter play with your giant tatas while you play with hers as well, neither of you having any control over it, or capacity to resist?"

"Ya-ah, ah, you, get used to it," she breathed out. "It's nice and, uh, kinky, as you Americans would say, but this, yeah, isn't the first time, ah," Sasha added, moaning.

Anthony just grinned in response.

"Well, you might've gotten used to this, but I didn't, not yet," he answered bluntly. "So, I think it's time to do something about it," was what he said next, the words almost unintelligible thanks to his ecstatic, loud banging on the controller's screen.

As if time itself had frozen, the two women, in a flash, stopped caressing each other's bodies. It was impossible to guess, given their utterly dull and emotionless expressions as they started doing so, but if he had to take that guess, he would've bet that they knew realized what was going to happen even before they started sinking to their knees.

If by some miracle, they didn't, then any doubts they might've made would've dissipated the moment they found themselves faces-to-"face" with his blood-filled pole, ready to erupt with a completely different fluid.

They, of course, started sucking it immediately.

The first to get the chance to do so was Tanya. Or, rather, her body was. In the beginning, he kept her under the collar's control, making her body do the pre-programmed sequence of moves chosen to be the best for fellatio.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed out as his cock was being both hungrily sucked and licked.

"Looks tasty," Sasha commented at the sight. Obviously, with her tongue swirling and circling around the most sensitive parts of the hard rod kept firmly in her mouth by her full, tightly-shut lips, her daughter was in no position to say anything right now, but silence from both of them would just make the situation a bit awkward.

"Don't worry, you'll, aaah, taste it soon enough," he replied, trying to sound smug only to be interrupted mid-sentence by Tanya's mouth suddenly giving him an extra strong suck before starting to bob up and down the length of his shaft.

"Da, it takes about 30 seconds before we switch, right?" Sasha replied, her cute accent making his cock twitch in her daughter's mouth. "That's how it goes usually, right?"

She was indeed right. Just moments after she had finished speaking, right as the last second passed by, her mouth was once again opened. Only this time, with no input of her own and for something else than speaking. While her daughter grabbed the tool of pleasure in her mouth and pulled it out of her still-sucking mouth, she touched it herself and started pulling it towards her own oral cavity, all of their synchronized movements perfectly mirroring each other.

It wasn't just those movements.

The moment her lips closed over the meaty rod that was just moments ago pleasured by her daughter's body, her mouth continued the previous blowjob he was getting, bobbing wildly along its entire length, instead of the hungry sucking he was first getting from Tanya.

Quickly, however, her hands joined in on the fun. Their movements as robotically-perfected as those of her head, he was now the recipient of both a flawlessly performed handjob and blowjob. Her left hand squeezing his balls in exact six-second intervals while the right one jerked him off in a perfectly-timed manner so that it barely even touched her mouth while they worked side-by-side, he just moaned weakly in-between deep, labored breaths, the near-orgasmic pleasure he was receiving obvious as his body jerked and his cock twitched in her mouth.

"It's a lot of fun for us as well, even more than you'd guess," Tanya said in a chipper voice as she looked up at him before her mouth curled into a grin and she added, "That said, you could still used that thing to give us a little orgasm or two at the end."

"Oh, uh, ah, ah, I will," Anthony managed to force out in response, doing his best to hold the impending orgasm back.

He wasn't lying. Wouldn't even if he still had the necessary brainpower to do so. However, he first needed to test something.

"Oh, God, yeah," Anthony moaned out in pure pleasure as his cock was pulled out of yet another pair of sucking lips.

Before the saliva-covered shaft could return in-between the fuller, younger pair, he frantically tapped his fingers on the plastic screen for the last time, turning the entrancing blue lights off.

The two women looked at each other in confusion, the younger more so than the older.

"Aaaww Mom, look, he let us have control again," she told her mother, in a voice that may have tried to sound cocky and fake, but still couldn't hide the genuine surprise beneath. "I think he deserves a treat, don't you think?"

"Da. As do all good young boys," her mother replied before winking at him.

"You're taking the balls while I do the rest?" Tanya asked.

"Sure," was the reply, before the two of them did just that.

Had his heart not needed to urgently keep pumping blood into his rock-hard cock, it would've once again skipped a beat or two as one pair of lips closed around the crown of his cock while the other did so at his nutsack.

"Oh, yeah, aaahh!" he moaned happily as they fellated him closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Mmmm, yeaah, sho nice and tasty," was the first of many similar replies he had gotten from them, now that their vocal cords were back under their control.

Anthony, of course, tried to hold back at least a little, to enjoy this heaven for as long as possible.

And, of course, he completely failed.

Just a couple of moments after they started working at him together, Tanya sucking the crown and teasing the underside of it while her mother struggled with herself to fit as much of his balls into her mouth as possible, his body twitched in that all-too-familiar manner as his dick filled up and prepared to explode.

"Aaah, ah, cumming, cummiiiing!" he moaned and groaned as he grabbed both of their heads before his cum exploded into Tanya's mouth. Then again. And again.

The first few shots she swallowed easily, of course. They, however, just kept coming and coming, and her mouth was soon filled up to the point where small white streams started flowing out of it, prompting Sasha to help her daughter by wrestling her head out of the young man's grasp and licking the overflowing cum out of her daughter's chin.

"Mmm, nice taste," she commented, her daughter of course being too busy to say so herself.

"Aaah, tha-anks," he replied, almost stuttering, as he relaxed his grip on her daughter's dark locks.

"I think we had a de-aaahhh!" she said, not getting even to the middle of the sentence before he tapped his fingers on that nicely-soft plastic, making their collars shine with a bright yellow light as they always did when they were being used to induce orgasms in their wearers.

"I always hold my deals," he stated plainly in response.

"Uuummm, aaahhh," Tanya moaned as she orgasmed along with her mother, the deflating cock still in her mouth as she had just managed to swallow the last drops of his seed. "Ooohh, yeaah," she added, a lot more clearly, when she finally pulled it out as their orgasms subsided.

And then, with the only warnings being the mischievous grin on his face and the fact that their collars hadn't stopped shining yet, they were both hit with another one.

"Oooh, oooh, yeeeaah!" Tanya moaned, before falling to the ground, writhing and rather redundantly putting her index finger into her pussy to finger herself.

"Oh, da, daa," her mother breathed out in pleasure, content with just laying on the ground and being pleasured solely by the collar.

At least, so far.

However, the bright yellow lights hadn't dimmed, and they were both hit with yet another orgasm. This time, not only did Sasha's fingers reach her pussy just like her daughter's did hers, but both of them were starting to drool, the saliva flowing down their cheeks as they moaned, groaned, and panted a clear sign of the pleasure that was overwhelming their brains, unable to even vocalize at this point.

Three consecutive orgasms would've normally been more than enough, but he decided to give them one more, if only because what they've given him was so good.

At this point, they were barely even moving, though their bodies still twitched a bit the moment the fourth orgasm had hit them. Apart from that, the only sign betraying the pleasure their bodies experienced as they went limp were, apart from yet more saliva leaving their mouths, their fully dilated eyes.

"Hope you girls liked that," Anthony said the moment he saw them coming back to their senses, after an awkwardly long and uncomfortable couple of moments while he just stood still over their orgasming bodies.

"Ya think?!" Tanya replied, flabbergasted, as she got back on her still-shaking feet. "See, I told you that this new one is going to be awesome!" she added as she looked at her mother, who was now likewise trying to stand up.

"You're too kind," he shyly countered.

"Says a guy who just gave us four orgasms? You're kidding me?" she replied, genuinely shocked by his response.

Before he could reply in any way, she quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Hope you'll have a lot of fun for the rest of your stay in Zelenkava, and don't worry about calling us back any time you want!" she excitedly said, before walking away from him and following her mother, who was already walking to where he had summoned them from.

"Yes. Can't add anything else, I hope you'll enjoy yourself, young man," Sasha said, claiming the last word before they walked away from him.

For a while, he just stood there with a stupid, big, and stupidly big smile on his face, trying to grasp what had just happened as he

"I've already told her that you'll enjoy yourself more than enough," his new girlfriend's German-accented voice spoke out of his so-far deadened earpiece. "No need to call out after them, if that's what you were thinking about."

"Yeah, um, thanks Ani," he replied, before turning around and walking down the street, clutching the controller tightly and not knowing where he was going.

"And I truly meant it, I hope you had a lot of fun and will continue having so. Don't worry, we'll see each other soon," she added. "Nice to see that you're already walking towards your next little adventure in this cute little town of ours. You have the whole day just for that. Have fun!"

He didn't even reply, only nodding for a bit before shaking his head as if to wake up in the morning, looking at the controller after he had done so.

He couldn't help but wonder, what were Saskia and her sister doing right now?

12