Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHHH... GAHHHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMMM!!" Yet more muffled cries of delight escaping the woman who has won singles, tag team and six-woman tag team championships in Stardom. Yet again taking an interracial spit roasting as she began to shift her gorgeous frame back and forth to handle both cocks at either end. A sight sinful enough, but she was also engaging in, and without any hesitation, in some ass-to-mouth action as well. Slurping away on the cock that was just balls deep in her own asshole. Tasting her own back passage of those thick inches as she sucked away. Her gagging certainly not because of that flavour she was getting, just from having such a vast size into her throat despite how much she's already taken cock between her lips over the course of this threesome.

Behind her, a sexy contrast was being filled up close and personal of a big black cock ploughing into a rounded, juicy Asian backside. Including the lewd slaps of her butt cheeks connecting off his crotch as she was butt fucked from the back. Getting stuffed to the hilt by this man and making sure to keep rocking back to meet his motion, so that he could get those inches deep between her ample cheeks along with heightening the pleasure for them both. Only now the sweat starting to form and roll off of that stunning enough already body of the talented Japanese pro wrestler. Although from this sort of performance it would make some wonder if she should have embarked on a JAV adult film career already instead of an in-ring one from how well she's not just taking a fucking but giving back as good as she's getting. Moaning out as she slurps and shifts against both thrusts in front and behind her.

"GAHHHHHHH... MMMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMMM.... GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" The saliva continued to drip onto the floor, leaving a slight puddle from the amount created from the constant gagging down by her oral tunnel getting filled up and stretched out by thick pornstar dick. Her tits still swinging back and forth as she made her body rock in time with the pumps into her holes to keep the spit roast going strong. "HHHHHRRRLLLL... GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMMM!! GAHHHHHHRRRRRKK..." But even as she took a punishing pace, her pussy was still leaking juices to trickle down her inner thigh as she was fucked at both ends. Not even needing to rub herself to be turned on at being taken by two men from another country, as well as every sinful moment being filmed as she got banged front and back. Still looking ready to take plenty more as well as she continued to shift herself into each fresh pump between her thick cheeks and into her gagging oral hole as well.

The two experienced hunks involved in this were playing their nameless parts as well in this. Putting their stamina and fat, lengthy cocks to perfect use as they drilled this gorgeous Japanese wrestler in her juicy booty and damp mouth over and over. Having already taken the time between the camera focusing in on her holes getting filled up to shed the rest of their outfits so their own toned bodies and the sweat forming on them were shown off. But making sure that the red headed stunner between them was the focus of the action as they pumped her anal and oral holes with brisk, stiff rhythms just like they'd do to a woman with years more experience in doing skin flicks than this one is. Although if anyone was watching and didn't know her career, they would think the Asian being spit roasted was just as much a veteran as the actual studs ploughing away into her with how almost effortlessly she's handling this big cock banging on two fronts.

Once again, a sinful and long moan escaped Hayashishita when the men pulled out of her holes. The camera lingering for a moment onto her backside to show off the gaping state of her asshole. [Mmmmm... Is that all you've got?] She challenged, looking back over her shoulder to the closest camera recording her. A sly, confident smile on her face as the men, even with the language barrier, knew she wanted more as they pulled her up to her feet. [You two perverts will need to bring even more to try and dethrone this Queen.] She added as she didn't object to being lifted up as the white stud took her into his arms and made her face him, holding her above the floor.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck..." No translation needed there as the leader of Queen's Quest moaned out as for the first time during this threesome her tight, wet Japanese pussy was getting some treatment. Lowered down onto the fat white pornstar dick to spread those lips open as her final hole to get tapped was made to spread out. Groans from the hunk taking her as he felt her walls gripping him more than snugly even before he started to thrust. But before he began, the other man stepped in behind her. Introducing his thick, black cock back into the mix as he pushed up once again into her juicy backside to slide in deep into her ass. Leaving her suspended above the floor in their grip and double penetrated with both her lower holes filled up with meaty cock.

When they began to thrust into her, it made her flaming haired head tilt back as she moaned out in delight. Starting to jolt as the stiff pumps into her snatch and ass made her body shift up and down, leaving her body slapping down into them as they held her off the floor. Easily holding her gorgeous frame in their grip without her even needing to wrap arms or legs around the stud in front of her. Their hands on her thighs and waist also ensuring that the cameras recording this pumping got the clear views of meaty shafts ramming into needy, snug holes. That slap of skin hitting skin ringing out front and back as her thick rear began to clap again, and soon enough the meeting of one crotch hitting another from her snatch being drilled was heard as well along with all of their moans.

"MMMMM!! FUCK... AHHHHHH... YES.... FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM..." The multi-time singles and tag team Champion in Stardom licked her lips as she gazed back sensually over her shoulder. Getting a glimpse of the fat, long cocks driving up into her holes to make her moan and jolt. Even with the intense pleasure of taking not just her likely first ever threesome and double penetration action, she still had that famous calm and cool look on her face. Even with the desire burning in her eyes and the sweat dripping down that pretty face as she took two cocks at the same time. "AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM... AHHHHH... YESSSSSS... FUCK!! MMMMM..." Universally known curse words and moans of delight were all she needed to say as she was made to shift between the two pornstar veterans pounding up into her still snug holes from underneath. Making her ass jiggle and her tits bounce. Helping out in her own way by tossing her long, dyed red hair back to clear her face away as she kept her gaze down to see the action unfolding.

Grunting, the two hunks pounding away into her snatch and ass kept her held steady in place for them to use her holes. Showing off what a Size Queen that the talented Red Queen of Queen's Quest really was to handle not just two fat, long cocks like theirs but to take them both at the same time. Her ass already stretched out to a limit she never knew she could handle before, and now her dripping wet snatch reaching the same point from the length driving up balls deep into her. A nice display of wicked colours now with a big black dick pounding her juicy Asian ass, while her slot got stuffed with a just as long white cock.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM... YES... FUCK!! FUCK... MMMMM..." The sham of this setting being a press conference long forgotten now as the female pro wrestler got pounded while being held completely off the floor. The focus on her lower holes along with how her ass was rippling wildly from the deep, rapid thrusts she was taking. The cocks ploughing away with great timing so when the dark skinned hunk drove in from behind, the paler stud in front of her pulled out just to drive back up balls deep as the other started pulling back. Sweat dripping off them all and each of the three looking equally as impressive considering two were driving in and out of her booty and pussy like their lives depended on delivering a world class fuck. "FUCK... MMMMM!! YES! FUCK!! AHHHHH... MMMMM!!" The woman in the middle of this all handling such big cock action like it was second nature to her as she moaned out and continued jolting against those deep thrusts. A few loose strands of her hair left stuck to her face from the sweat soaking through those dyed locks just adding to the sinful sight as if her being filmed getting stuffed from the front and back at the same time wasn't red hot enough already.

Gritting her teeth, Utami's head tilted back as she let out a long, low groan of approval. About as close as it gets to the cool and confident beauty admitting this was better than she was letting on as she enjoyed a hard orgasm on this pumping cocks. Making the men hammering her moan in turn as her back passage squeezed the black dick tapping her and her love tunnel clamped around the white dick driving balls deep into her. No need to fake an orgasm here like usually seen in porn, and that in itself proof of the veteran experience of the hunks giving her this filthy double penetration action. Leaving juices dripping down the cock moving like a piston on rapid settings as the two studs ensured she got to enjoy and ride out, in more ways than one, every moment of her well deserved peak. The fact that they were giving the cameras filming this all a complete display of her at the height of pleasure no doubt getting them a bonus in their pay packet as well.

"Mmmmmmm..." She groaned when the men pulled their cocks out of her. Letting the camera come in close for a shot at two gaping holes for the price of one of her newly opened up snatch along with that more than just well fucked asshole. Not planning on giving her too much of a break however as even in her freshly fucked, sweat-coated state as they set her down on her knees on the floor. Stepping in close as they rapidly stroked off their pulsing dicks and with a confident smirk, she just brushed her hair back and tilted her face to offer herself up for a reward of a much more sticky kind.

A classic money shot, fitting for a porno. The white stud the first to blow as he grunted, plastering the left side of her pretty features with ropes of thick, hot spunk to make her groan. Some catching into those flaming locks of hers as he stroked out his seed onto her cheeks, nose, lips and her chin. A dose of spunk that alone was more than generous and was already dripping down off of her onto her heaving chest. Just as he stepped back, the black stud moved in and began to blow his load to give the right half of her face a splattering. More shots of jizz hitting up the side of her face, catching over the forehead and making her close her eyes when they went up and again just caught her hair. Pressing her lips together as the cum glazed them, using her tongue to play with it and push it out to drip down her chin as more of her cheeks and nose got blasted. The last drips flicked down onto her before he stepped back too to leave the camera focusing on on that soaked and coated face as the combined loads oozed down onto her chest.

[Mmmmm... Was that all you had to challenge me with?] Utami said with that sexy confidence, heightened by the cum-covered state she was in. [Next time, bring some friends if you want to try and dethrone the Red Queen...] She added, opening her eyes to give a sly smile to the camera. Letting that money shot be zoomed in on as she stayed kneeling. That stunning sight marking the end of the video as the scene faded to black and the final production and copyright notices aired.

* * *

I am not accepting any suggestions, ideas or requests etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12