Truth Or Dare Celebrity Gameshow

Story Info
H Willoughby, H McQueen, J Jossa, K Brook, L Woods.
2.8k words
4.26
5.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

There has been a lot of excitement and talk about a new game show on tv. It was unlike anything that had been done before. The TV channel knew they were taking a massive chance but they felt they couldn't pass this up after they heard about it.

It was called 'Truth or Dare Extreme'. They decided the best way to see what what the reaction would be is, like most shows nowadays, start with a celebrity version.

They decided that they would just go for it and have an all female version as well. Somehow they had managed to bag Holly Willoughby as the presenter so they were already off to a good start. That helped bring in the rest of the guests.

First team captain was ex Eastender and Queen of the Jungle, Jacqueline Jossa. She had been wanting to get back on TV having been off for a while.

The other team captain was Sky Sports News presenter Hayley McQueen, who was hoping to broaden her CV by trying out different things.

The other 2 panel guests were model and radio presenter Kelly Brook and Sky presenter Laura Woods.

The producers knew they had a pretty decent panel for the first episode and hoped this would bring in the ratings.

As the title of the show suggested, this was a game of Truth or Dare, where each team took it in turns to spin the first wheel. If they landed on truth, Holly would ask them a question from her cards. If they landed on dare, they would spin the other wheel to find out what the dare was.

Now as this was a show late at night, the outfits the ladies all wore were allowed to be a bit less conservative than usual.

Holly was wearing a pink dress which split down the middle through her cleavage down to her naval area. The length of the dress rested just below her intimate area. From behind, it didn't leave much to the imagination as the skirt was resting against her ass cheeks. One wrong movement and all would be revealed. She wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were protruding for all to see. She topped this off with 6 inch heels that formed her shapely legs.

Jacqueline was wearing a crop top with high skirt, which revealed her shapely stomach, just below her naval. At the top of her skirt from the back, the sight of her pink g-string could be seen.

Hayley was wearing a front button down dress with the top 3 buttons open, revealing her lace black bra and ample cleavage. She also had the bottom 3 buttons open as well which revealed plenty of thigh.

Kelly of course was accentuating her assets. She was wearing a blouse that was 2 sizes too small for her with only 1 button in the middle keeping it in place. She was also wearing a shirt skirt with a slit up the side that ended just before the top of it so it showed off nearly everything.

Lastly, Laura had decided that she wanted to stand out from the rest so was wearing an outfit that was fit for an awards show. It was a see-through dress which didn't leave much to the imagination. She wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts could be seen in all their glory, with the pink areola of her breasts on full view with overt nipples. She was also wearing a thong which showed off her shapely behind.

"Are we all ready girls for the best night of your lives?" Holly whooped at them just before they went live. All the ladies cheered.

"And we are live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The countdown came from the producer who was feeling nervous about how this show might be taken but was ready to roll with it.

Holly started reading the autocue. "Hello and welcome to the all new game show, Truth or Dare Extreme, female celebrity special!" the crowd were whooping and cheering at this point. Holly introduced each guest one by one and then flipped a coin for who was to go first.

"Hayley, it looks like you are first up to spin the truth or dare board." Hayley stepped up and gave it a big spin, as it slowed down Hayley was feeling slightly nervous. The board finally stopped on truth. Holly picked a card from the pack. "Hayley, you landed on truth so here's your question. What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done in your workplace at Sky Sports?" Very one oohed at the question as Hayley smiled, thinking about it. "Oh by the way, if you don't start giving an answer within 5 seconds, you are timed out and have to remove an item of clothing of my choice." The audience were now getting over excited.

Hayley thought about it for a couple of seconds and started to give her answer. "Well Holly, when I first started at Sky Sports, it was difficult to get a chance in front of the camera so to push myself to the front of the queue for presenting role, I offered the producer one night with me, no limits. But what I didn't know was that he was a kinky little shit and I ended up hog tied in his bedroom, while he pissed in my mouth."

Holly and everyone else couldn't believe the answer and how open Hayley was being already. Hayley was now working up the audience, throwing her arms up in the air. They were loving it.

"Ok, we'll thanks Hayley for that fantastic answer."

"Jacqueline, it's your turn to spin the wheel." She stepped up and gave it a lesser spin than Hayley had moments ago. She landed on dare. "Dare! Now please step over to the dare wheel and let's see what forfeit we have now." Nervous, she moved over to the dare wheel and gave it a bit more of a spin than the previous one. It started slowing down and she couldn't bare to watch. As it stopped the audience were cheering loudly. "Let's see, you have landed on 'remove all your underwear without taking your clothes off." Jacqueline was pretty pleased with this as she knew it wouldn't be too difficult and knows it could have been a lot worse. She reached under her skirt and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her g-trying, slowly sliding it down her shapely legs. Her skirt had risen and the camera zoomed in. Everyone could see the bottom of her puffy lips just before she straightened herself out. She flicked her panties off her foot and swung them round her fingers. Everyone was watching her waiting for the rest. "Oh, that's it! I'm not wearing a bra!"

She flung her panties onto the table in the middle and the camera zoomed in to them, there was a definite wet patch in them.

Next it was the turn of Kelly Brook, she didn't even look at the wheel as spun it. It was a good spin and it kept going for a while, Kelly seemed be enjoying flirting at the camera while waiting. As it finally slowed down, it landed on dare. There was a big whoop from the audience, excited at what this might be. Kelly moved over to the dare wheel without being asked and gave it a slow spin, she had her eye on a couple of them and hoped it would land correctly. As it was stopping, it hovered between 2 then landed on the one on the right. "Kelly, your dare is to get yourself off using just your fingers faster than this video of Usain Bolt doing 100 metres, and we know that's quick!" Luckily, Kelly thought, she was already horny and it normally doesn't take her long to cum when she is like this but she would have to work magic to cum in under 10 seconds.

Kelly laid on the floor, hiking her skirt up and sliding her thong to the side with one hand. She licked 2 fingers and rested them on her clit. "Ready, set, go!" Holly started the timer as Kelly's fingers were going at it fast. She was clearly a pro. She could feel herself getting close and hoped it would be quick enough. Her body started shaking as the orgasm passed through her body and a pool of juices formed underneath her. "Let's have a slow motion replay" Holly shouted as everyone watched the split screen. Kelly was still recovering and wasn't watching it. "Ohh I'm sorry Kelly, you came just free he crossed the line. That means forfeit for you. You will need to remove an item of clothing." Kelly thought about it and guessed as she had hiked her skirt up already she might as well remove that. She unbuttoned it and let it fall to the floor as she picked it up and placed it in the middle with Jacqueline's underwear. She stepped back in position, now in just a tight blouse and thong.

"Last but by no means least, Laura it is your turn." Laura nervously made her way to the wheel and gave it a good spin. It landed on a section labelled double up. No one knew what this was apart from Holly.

"Laura, this is a special one. You get both truth and dare extreme. It means you get a be personal question and an extreme dare. If you choose not to do either one or both, then there will be a forfeit."

Laura couldn't believe she had landed on that. Holly started with the truth question. "Laura, your question is this: what's the most amount of cocks you have had in one night?" Laura was taken aback by this question as she remembered a drunken chat she had with Holly a while ago that got onto this subject. She never thought it would come up on tv last this. Holly flashed her a cheeky smile.

Laura thought about how to answer but knew she had no choice. "Well Holly, as you clearly know, there was one crazy night at a Sky Sports after party where I had a mass orgy and had every hole filled at once at one point so that's 3, then 2 in my hands so that's 5. That happened twice in one night which makes 10." There were loud gasps from the audience and also the guests. No one expected Laura to be that filthy.

Holly couldn't help but laugh at the answer. "It's time to spin the dare wheel." Laura stepped up to the wheel and gave it a weak spin, knowing whatever it landed k. Was going to be bad for her. She watched it slowly stop. "Recreation. Can you work out what this one is?" Laura flashed Holly an angry look. "Correct Laura, we want you to recreate that night but don't worry, you only have to do it the once so that's 5 cocks for you!"

Holly pulled back a curtain and there were 5 guys standing there with their cocks out, all different shapes and sizes ready to have a go on Laura.

Laura was getting turned on now at the thought of this. She stepped in front of the line and removed all her clothes, apart from her heels. A mattress was brought out for her as she got on all fours. She told each guy where to position themselves. She had one guy underneath her with his 6 inch cock aimed at her pussy. An 8 inch cock on his knees behind her aimed at her asshole. A guy with the biggest cock she has seen, it must have been at least 10 inches standing in front of her ready for her mouth and the other 2 guys kneeling so she could wrap her hands around their cocks.

She nodded when asked is she was ready. There was silence in the studio as the flacon went off. Each guy in unison began to have their way with Laura. Every hole was indeed filled, she was deep throating the 10 inch cock while being fucked hard from behind and underneath. She just about managed to stroke the other 2 cocks.

It didn't take long or the guys to begin shooting their loads. The two being wanked off were first as the cum shot up and hit her tits and face. The guy in her mouth was next. There was so much cum which she tried to swallow. It he pulled out of her mouth and shot a load of her face. Next it was the turn of the guy in her pussy. He struggled to keep in unison with ass guy and shot his load deep inside Laura. He collapsed and moved away. The guy in her ass was clearly enjoy his time as he was egging the audience on. Her ass was so tight, he kept fucking her for another 5 minute until he pulled out and shot his load up her back.

With the guys now gone Laura collapsed on the mattress, spent. She knew it was going to take her time to recover from that.

"Well Laura, that was very impressive. Now while you recover, we will set up for the final round. All of you are to take part in this, who knows I might even join in. For this everyone needs to be naked." It didn't take long for all the guests, including Holly to strip off. It was the moment everyone had been wanting. For years, these women have been a wank fest and now in all their glory. They all kept their heels on as requested. Laura had finally recovered and was standing in a line next to them. The camera zoomed in and panned around their naked bodies. Surprisingly, Holly was the only one with bush hair but it was neatly trimmed so still looked good.

"In this final round, these chairs have dildos attached to them. We all have to sit down on one and see who can last the longest without cumming. At the same time there will be a bucket slowly falling down above you with a hole cut out the bottom. This will have cum dripping out of it which we have to catch in our mouths. The person who cums last and swallows the most cum will be the winner.

As Holly finished 5 chairs were brought out and placed behind each person. The dildos were all 8 inches and thick. They then looked up and saw the buckets ready.

"We will all sit on down on the claxon. They each positioned themselves ready. The flacon went off and Laura was the first to sit down as she was already stretched from the fucking she just had.

Kelly had always been loose as she had so many cocks before that she next sat down easily.

The rest of them struggled a bit to make the dildo fit but we're finally in position.

Once they had all adjusted to the size they looked up at the buckets and the corks were pulled free. Each one had their mouth open and were trying to catch the cum but a lot of it was dripping down their chins and onto their breasts. Jacqueline seems to really struggle with this and it didn't take long for her to have a face covered in cum. Her eyes were stinging but she carried on.

Hayley started off well but her mouth was hurting from being open so much and as she closed her mouth, the cum was dripping all over her body. She didn't care by this point as she could feel herself getting close. Her body was shaking as the orgasm passed through her body. Just as she was trying to recover, the bucket was released and she was covered in cum. She couldn't believe it.

Next to finish was Holly. She had always struggled to hold in her orgasms with a dildo inside her. She too ended up with a bucket of cum on her.

The other 3 seemed to carry on for a long time until Jacqueline couldn't take my ore. She was already covered in cum as it emptied the remains over her.

Laura and Kelly were the 2 experts and didn't like losing. The buckets were already quite low as Laura's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She was gutted as she thought she might be able to hold out. Her bucket was emptied over her as well.

Kelly let her body go when she realised and released the biggest orgasm as a puddle formed under her. The bucket was emptied over her with not much remaining.

The camera panned over all the women trying to wipe their eyes as it stopped on Holly.

"Well that's the end of the show and the winner is....Kelly Brook! We hope you enjoyed the show and will hopefully see you again for more Truth or Dare Extreme!"

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers