Pornstar Becca Diamond Does Anal

Story Info
LT introduces Becca Diamond to interracial anal sex.
1.1k words
3.33
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Go easy on my booty," Becca Diamond whispered, and the sexy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, muscular Latin MILF spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing her asshole. LT nodded, and without further ado, the tall, dark and handsome, legendary African American porn star worked his thick dark dick into his co-star's asshole. Time to introduce Latin MILF porn star Becca Diamond to the wonders of interracial anal sex...

"Just relax and enjoy," LT replied, and he groaned as he felt Becca Diamond's butt muscles relax to grant his thick dark dick safe passage into her tight backdoor. LT took his sweet time as he explored the depths of Becca Diamond's asshole. Even for a seasoned black porn princeling like LT, MILF booty like Becca's is something to be treasured. This was almost too good to be true.

"Dammit, you're huge," Becca Diamond squealed, and LT paused, adding more lube to her ass before going back inside. This wasn't Becca Diamond's first interracial scene. She'd done a scene where she got tied up and fucked by a black guy in a dungeon. A really intense BDSM scene. Becca diamond had also done another scene where she and fellow Latin porn starlet Vanessa Luna got fucked by a handsome, well-hung black man. Becca is fine, sexy, feisty and doesn't discriminate. LT likes that in a woman.

"Your ass is simply amazing," LT said, and Becca Diamond nodded, grinding her big dark bronze booty against his groin. For a brief moment, LT was reminded of Latin porn star Diamond Pocahontas, another freaky gal whom he'd introduced to the delights of anal sex. LT playfully smacked Becca Diamond's big booty as he continued to drill into her asshole, loving the warmth and tightness around his member. This was absolutely fantastic.

"How do you like my ass?" Becca Diamond groaned, wincing as LT's huge dark dick filled her backdoor. LT sighed happily, treasuring the awesome feeling of having his big black dick inside a strong Latin woman's asshole. While not as young as Diamond Pocahontas, Becca Diamond compensated by being more athletic and muscular, and having a much bigger ass. The kind of ass that it would be a sin not to fuck thoroughly, at least as far as LT is concerned.

"Best ass ever," LT said quite enthusiastically, and this emboldened Becca Diamond. The sexy, curvaceous and muscular Latin MILF squealed as she got ass fucked. Like any strong Latin woman, Becca Diamond responds to a challenge, and she gave as good as she got, stepping up her grind game as LT gripped her hips and continued to dick her down. Latin women have some of the best butts in the world, and LT endeavored to ass fuck as many of them as possible with that legendary black dick of his. Let the good times roll.

"I want to look at you while you fuck me," Becca Diamond demanded, and LT nodded, more than happy to oblige. They took a break, and switched positions. Becca Diamond lay on her back, nice and comfy, with those thick, muscular legs of hers in the air. LT smiled at the Amazonian Latin beauty, mesmerized by Becca Diamond's beauty and strength. LT slid two fingers into Becca Diamond's wet, hairy pussy and brought them to his lips, then nodded approvingly.

"You taste wonderful, Miss Becca," LT said as he smiled at Becca Diamond, and smeared lube on her ass while stroking his big dark dick. Becca Diamond looked up at LT, defiance all over her beautiful face as he worked his thick dark dick back into her asshole. Latin women are strong but a huge black dick like LT's would be a challenge for any of these feisty ladies. Becca Diamond is an indomitable woman, that's why she rises to the challenge of taking LT's huge black dick up her ass hole. A weaker woman would have balked at such a daunting challenge...

"Don't try to sweet talk me, LT, we're already in bed, just fuck me," Becca Diamond all but hissed at him. Dammit this broad is pure fire, LT thought, and he grinned as he continued plowing his big dark dick into Becca Diamond's ass hole. Becca Diamond flashed LT a wicked smile as he fucked her harder. She rubbed her erect nipples, and closed her eyes at last. Surrendering to the wonderful feeling of fullness in her butt hole, Becca Diamond finally let go and enjoyed the ride as LT fucked her ass hole like there was no tomorrow.

"Tell me how much you like this big black dick up your ass," LT bellowed, and Becca Diamond's eyes snapped open. She looked at him, this tall, suddenly domineering, almost angry alpha male type who held her legs in the air as he drilled his dick into her ass hole. Becca Diamond winced, and that's when LT let go of her legs and grabbed her throat. Locking eyes with Becca Diamond, LT appeared to look into her soul, and she found it both sexy and scary at the same time.

"Yes, Papi, fuck my culo, fill my ass with your big dick," Becca Diamond croaked, and LT roared in agreement, burying his dick balls deep up her ass hole. Becca Diamond's lovely dark eyes widened like saucers, for LT's dick had gone deeper inside of her butt hole than she'd thought possible. That's what black dick does to a woman when it goes inside her ass hole. Becca exhaled sharply as LT filled her ass, owning her ass, and utterly dominating her. Nodding at her conqueror, the strong Latin woman closed her eyes, and LT kissed her passionately.

"I am your king," LT whispered into Becca Diamond's ear, and he kissed her lips and throat, then sucked on her tits as he continued fucking her in the ass. LT rammed his big dark dick into Becca Diamond's ass hole and did not let up until he came, flooding her butt hole with his manly spunk. Becca Diamond screamed like a banshee, and LT screamed victoriously, feeling quite satisfied as his spunk flooded the Latin beauty's ass hole. Strong Latin woman or not, Becca Diamond's ass hole would never be the same after getting fucked by LT, that's for damn sure.

"Well, that was fun," Becca Diamond said to LT as they emerged from the shower, much later. The African American porn king and the strong Latin MILF porn star exchanged a passionate kiss, and then they parted ways. Becca Diamond caught an Uber and headed home, while LT lay in bed, reflecting on all the mean and sexy things he'd just done to her. Another one done, LT thought happily as he went to sleep. There are tons of gorgeous, strong Latin women out there who desperately need black dick up their asses, and LT is definitely the man for the job.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers