Pornstar Kendra Allure Gang Bang

Story Info
Tall pornstar Kendra Allure gets gang-banged by studs.
1.5k words
3.36
3.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"I'm finally ready to take the full porn plunge," said Kendra Allure, and the six-foot-one, curvaceous and busty, big-bottomed, light-skinned young African American woman flashed her trademark bright grin. On the set of the new film Kendra Allure's Gang Bang, which was being filmed in a mansion in Van Nuys, California, things were most definitely heating up. Kendra Allure is a veritable goddess, a fine lady with a gorgeous body and an enchanting smile. The lady has got a thick derriere which looks great in panties as well as those boxers and booty shorts she is so fond of wearing.

Kendra Allure smiled at the cast and crew of the movie, causing them to fawn over her. Ladies and gentlemen the world over cannot resist that smile of hers. Kendra Allure is a goddess in every way. After years of doing amateur stuff with her pals Sexual Alexis and Paris Love, along with those dry grinding scenes with that annoying bald white dude, Kendra Allure has decided to do what her fans have been dreaming about for ages. The sexy caramel Amazon is going to take the world of porn by storm and it's a beautiful thing. The world of porn needs a strong black woman like Kendra Allure. Amazonian sex scenes featuring tall, strong women and well-endowed men makes the world a better place...

"Welcome to the dark side," said Sean Michaels, the tall, dark-skinned and handsome African American porn legend. Kendra Allure waved at Sean Michaels, who nodded respectfully. After shocking the world by doing sex scenes with transgender ladies, Sean Michaels, who considers himself mostly straight, has gone back into the world of straight porn. What will his sexy transgender girlfriend Kayleigh think of that? A while ago, Sean Michaels fucked tall and sexy blonde female porn star Mona Wales in her lovely pussy and tight butt hole. It was a fantastic scene of hot interracial anal sex. The brother is serious about going back to the hetero porn side, and it's a good thing. No shame in Sean Michaels game...

"You remind me of former porn actress Sophia Fiore, a light-skinned bodybuilder chick with a big butt, she retired a while ago," said Devin Weed, and the bald-headed, light-skinned black male porn star flashed Kendra Allure a sexy wink. Kendra Allure looked at Sean Michaels and Devin Weed, two black men who had been doing porn for decades and never seemed to age. These two black studs have stuck their dicks inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand women, if not more. Kendra Allure definitely chose wisely when she selected them to be part of her first real porn video...

"Y'all got room for one more?" said Brian Pumper, and the stocky, muscular and handsome African American porn star smiled at his co-stars. Sean Michaels and Devin Weed exchanged dap with Brian Pumper, and afterwards, the brother went over to introduce himself to Kendra Allure. The tall, sexy and Amazonian, light-skinned black chick with the big butt shook hands with the handsome porn star who closely resembled former Rap icon Lloyd Banks. Brian Pumper took Kendra Allure's hand and kissed it, causing her to giggle in sheer delight...

"Hmmm, Brian Pumper, I used to masturbate to your anal scenes, especially the one you did with Jordan Love," Kendra Allure said, laughing, and Brian Pumper nodded sagely. Brian Pumper is used to having women fawn over him on account of his good looks and prowess as a black male porn star. A lot of women watch porn films and those ladies tend to recognize Brian Pumper as he walks around the streets of Los Angeles, California, like he owns the place. Brian Pumper has been checking out Kendra Allure for a while in those amateur videos of hers and he wants a piece of that big beautiful caramel booty. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"I am a big fan of yours too, Kendra," Brian Pumper admitted, and Kendra grinned. Without further ado, everyone got naked, and the movie got underway. Sean Michaels, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper feasted their eyes on Kendra Allure's fine naked self. The six-foot-one, curvy and busty, big-bottomed, light-skinned young African American woman had a model's face, a porn star's body, and the ass of an African goddess. All three veteran black male porn stars wanted a piece of Kendra Allure's fine ass, and the caramel giantess knew it all too well...

"I want a respectful gang bang, gentlemen, are we clear?" Kendra Allure asked, hands on her hips. Sean Michaels, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper nodded at once. A man who works in porn and is true to his craft must respect women because they are the industry's bread and butter. Without further ado, the scene began. Kendra Allure got on the bed, and spread her thick thighs wide open. Brian Pumper kissed Kendra Allure and began sucking on her tits while Sean Michaels ate her pussy. Devin Weed grinned as a smiling Kendra Allure grabbed his cock and stroked him. Let the fun begin for this sexually adventurous and horny quartet...

"Let's do this," Brian Pumper said, and after he made Kendra Allure squeal in delight from sucking her tits while Sean Michaels ate her pussy, the gang bang got underway. Kendra Allure straddled Brian Pumper, who lay flat on the bed, and stroked his cock. Grinning, Kendra Allure rubbed Brian Pumper's cock against her vagina and then inserted her into herself. Brian Pumper grinned as his dick slid into Kendra Allure's pussy. Meanwhile, Sean Michaels came up behind Kendra Allure and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. After lubricating Kendra Allure's butt hole, Sean Michaels pushed his dick into her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Kendra Allure gasped as Sean Michaels cock filled her booty hole while Brian Pumper's dick filled her pussy. The tall, sexy brown Amazon groaned in pleasure as the two well-endowed black porn studs slammed their cocks into her holes. With a huge black cock in her vagina and another huge black cock in her butt hole, the tall and big-bottomed, light-skinned young African American woman was on cloud nine. Devin Weed watched the whole thing while stroking his dick. Kendra Allure, sandwiched between Brian Pumper and Sean Michaels, beckoned for Devin Weed to come closer. Kendra Allure grabbed Devin Weed's dick and began sucking him off while Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper filled her vagina and butt hole with their rods. Let the good times roll...

"Let's switch it up," Devin Weed said, after Kendra Allure got him hard as a rock by sucking his cock. Kendra Allure nodded and disentangled herself from Brian Pumper and Sean Michaels, who pulled their cocks out of her vagina and butt hole. Devin Weed put Kendra Allure on all fours, spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and slid his tongue into her booty hole. Meanwhile, Kendra Allure sucked on Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper's cocks. The six-foot-one, busty and curvy, big-bottomed, light-skinned African American woman was simply indomitable and insatiable. After tickling Kendra Allure's booty hole with his tongue, Devin Weed lubed her up and pushed his cock into her backdoor. Black female booty holes need black cocks, and tall ladies like Kendra Allure are no exceptions...

"Oh yeah, fill my holes," Kendra Allure squealed as the three black porn legends, Devin weed, Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper, took her to the edge. Kendra Allure was quite surprised that Brian Pumper and Devin Weed, lying sideways, managed to fit both of their huge black cocks in her stretched out booty hole. Meanwhile, Kendra Allure sucked Sean Michaels cock. Sure, Sean Michaels is a heteroflexible brother who does both cisgender ladies and transgender ladies but Kendra Allure, a totally bisexual black woman, is cool with that. Kendra Allure sucked Sean Michaels cock and found it delicious. Good times, for real...

"Kendra Allure, you are a goddess," Sean Michaels said, and Kendra Allure winked at him while fellating his massive black cock. Sean Michaels has had his dick sucked by over a thousand women, plus that queer dude Marcelo the Slave, in that interracial cuckold scene he shot with that blonde gal that one time. The tall, handsome, older black gentleman could tell that Kendra Allure is passionate. The six-foot-one, curvy and light-skinned, big-bottomed young black woman can deliver an awesome job while taking two huge black cocks in her ass. If that's not talent, then what is?

"Thank you for a wonderful time," Kendra Allure said to Sean Michaels, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper, and all three smiled at her. After some raw, stupendous sex, Kendra Allure knelt before Sean Michaels, Brian Pumper and Devin Weed, and all three of them came all over her face. The money shot is quite simply one of the most wonderful traditions in the world of porn. Kendra Allure smiled at the three black studs, thankful to these black porn legends for sharing their masculine seed with her. The four of them hit the showers, got cleaned up and called it a day. Kendra Allure has just filmed her first real porn video and she loves it. No going back to Sexual Alexis or Paris Love now. Kendra Allure is determined to be the next goddess of the porn world, and nothing can get in her way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers