All Comments on 'Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 01'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly7 months ago

It may be cuck free,but I wonder whether or not if some of these swaps don't become permanent at the end

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

This is grass is greener type of thing. However the grass may be astro-turf or soft Blue Grass. You never know untill you dip your "toe" into the lawn.

Looking forward to the next 3 chapters. I can for see conflict ahead....

5*

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne7 months ago

A thought-provoking story. So here are some thoughts:

/

Eight ingénues decide to try swinging without any discussion with their spouses. What could go wrong?

/

If fifty percent of adults are willing to cheat and these eight are typical, the chances that none of them have cheated before is only one out of 256.

/

The odds against none of these individuals having an agenda is even higher.

/

I'm already rooting for Joshua and Allie to connect permanently. Barbara is too willing to toss her vows.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story of weak-minded men with neither backbone nor balls. Stupid slut entitled women who think they rule the world. Joshua was the only guy close to being a real man, but then he caved. Why not write a story of four husbands insisting they are going to fuck the other wives and the women must go along whether they want to or not? Oh, that would be mean and terrible right??? The character Brittney was the worst. Selfish, demanding, uncaring. Joshua is a complete idiot to have married this cheating skank slut and for staying with her. Hope she gets some well deserved STD's and ends up face down in a ditch somewhere.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

I do get a tad pedantic on details BUT... how will things be fair for all the weekends? This one was Thursday to Tuesday. But you are already talking about next weekend starting on the Friday and, what, finishing on the Monday? Definitely NOT EQUAL time. Or did I misunderstand the "rules"?

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Good story! Looking forward to part 2. Thanks! 5 stars!

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Good story, thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES