All Comments on 'Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 03'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly7 months ago

So my original thought about some of these swaps becoming permanent seems to be on point

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

Life is getting real for these 4 couples. I see a marriage realignment in the near future and it won't be pleasant.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Wait till the sh*t hits the fan!

4

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker607 months ago

Maybe they can get a group rate for the divorce attorney. This sometimes reads like a car wreck in slow motion that can’t be stopped. As a logical person Josh should see exactly where things are going and either embrace the truth or try like hell to get back with the wife he can’t satisfy (and she obviously doesn’t love him whatsoever) . That’s how this reads. This doesn’t seem like a swap, more like a replacement. WTF? Why not? Josh seems more than likely to divorce, no matter how the swapping goes. Did I misrepresent the story? Five stars. Like the traveling.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Joshua is way too passive and some of this seems over the top.

Chris, and maybe even Brittany, are going to get their asses kicked.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Really enjoying the story. Sounds to me there are some cheaters in the group of 8 and it’s not Joshua or Allie! Hmmm what’s the next chapter going to be?

Well written, thanks for sharing 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is not the type of story I usually read, not a fan of the multi partner thing, but your story has caught my interest. I’m anxiously awaiting the train wreck that looks like is going to happen in the next chapter. Thanks. KS

PS the Chris character who was supposed to be a good friend turned into a real ass, I hope Karma finds him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...