All Comments on 'Portal Gag'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GreatwanniGreatwanniover 1 year ago

Portal panties would be a nice sequel to this if you ever did one! Good story!

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

That was highly inventive - and what’s the answer to the final question? enquiring minds want to know. Preferably in portal part 2. 🙏🏼

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

I usually give low grades to short chapters, but this is an exception because of the creativity and believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done and very creative. What a nice device to have. Would have liked to have a bit more sessions of use and well as some untimely punishments (at church, at her home at night, in the office, etc. Do hope for more chapters (including the portal panties - both front and back). Oh, and there should be a clit tickler in the panties. Oh, and a portal bra with nipple clamps. What fun.

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments. I know it's very short, even for me, but it felt right. I've wanted to do a portal story for a while now, but have struggled to find an idea that really worked.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

This is a really clever concept.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Exceptional creativity. 5*

JackBellend41JackBellend41over 1 year ago

Really interesting story and well done! Loved it. The portal part reminded me of a short story by Piers Anthony called "The Bridge". Your story could easily have been in the sci-fi/fantasy category too.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Well this idea works well . Or should I say deep well ? Or it works well , deep . Lol .

streetzerostreetzero5 months ago

This is the best concept!

AlinaXAlinaX5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading... :-)

FigjamkissFigjamkiss3 months ago

Unexpected, delightful, and very sexy. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Portal Bra Next Part
Portal Parts Series Info