All Comments on 'Portal Panties'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EroTsubaEroTsubaover 1 year ago

This whole series is fantastic. It could go so many places, some really dark and twisted. Looking forward to more

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Very creative plot, well-executed.

And intensely erotic…..made me incredibly hard…

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

I agree. There are so many possibilities here. It's a mind fuck thinking about how someone could be walking around an office while someone fucks one of their orifices or they receive an enema.

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure where to take this series, or if, but I've certainly had fun writing it.

Thank you all for your comments.

AltruisticFiendAltruisticFiendover 1 year ago

Please, PLEASE continue this in some form. The concept is, of course, awesome, but you've only begun to explore the possibilities! In particular, I wanna read more about the lactation, the orgasm denial, and the impossible positions. To be honest, I'm not super into the workplace or cuckold aspects of this particular dynamic, but I would love if Lexi could get more involved. If you're not sure where to go from here, then perhaps a spin-off from her POV is in order? It could even include an overlap with this chapter; that other perspective would be soo hot...

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Next stop divorce the cuck . Get a man that appreciates all of your virtual diversity and submit you to all of your desires .

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

I think most people would react negatively to being regularly displaced from their body parts, let alone having them rearranged in illogical ways. Still it's fun being a virtual sex toy, and having a jealous cuck at home with a hard and very satisfying cock... well. As long he provides orgasms!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 year ago

Force her to eat her own ass. To lick the cum of men she has never met out of her own pussy, if she wants to cum. She can drink her own milk. Rub her nipples on her clit. Can she be fucked by one cock directly, and fucked by another through the portal? As a 3 hole slut, can she be a 6 hole slut? Can she have two portals on top of each other?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Maybe... two/three portal control devices can be configured to each provide access to one half/third of her pussy/ass, thereby allowing up to six cocks to attempt to claim her holes at the same time. While two men each get a nipple and outer breast and a third gets to fuck the channel between them, and then there's her mouth...

Honestly, go for it. I won't be writing any sequels, I don't think, and I'm more than happy for others to take it forwards.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Is there a coherent reason why you leave stories hanging?

AlinaXAlinaX8 months agoAuthor

Well, in this case, Portal Gag was intended as a standalone, but the three sequels followed fairly logically. To continue would not really mean new technologies, but rather a mix of exploitation and dehumanisation, which I wasn't much into at the time of writing. I don't really see it as incomplete, although certainly it could be continued by a suitably enthusiastic author. I've told the tale I wanted to tell.

tastethewinetastethewineabout 1 month ago

Your content to 'read drag' quotient is very high. Obviously I am going to keep reading through your oeuvre. If I keep gushing praise I will run out of gush. Your content quotient is very high. Your valency with current trends seems very high. This story made me laugh, but I could cry too.

Hope this isn't bad form, but I can't help wondering, the mobile portals make me think of China Miéville The City & the City., an influence?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 month agoAuthor

I haven't read China Miéville, unless it was so long ago I've forgotten. I grew up on a wide range of Sci-Fi. But mobile portals have been popping up on Lit for a few years now. This series was me finally thinking of a way to make it work in an erotic yet semi-logical way for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Portal Plug Previous Part
Portal Parts Series Info